The Long Founding (Warhammer 40k)

Voting is open
Declared close, but I still want to contribute, so...
Ah, what the hell.

[X] Plan: Emperor's Landing.
- [X] Thousand Sons.
--[X] 1 Charge of Potent Geneseed.
-- [X] 1 Charge of Secondary Geneseed (Salamander).
--[X] 1 Charges of Potent Geneseed (Salamander).
--[X] 2 Charges of Adaptable Geneseed.
- [X] Emperor's Landing (Segmentum Solar).

Have a preview of the trait list. Only the names due to spoilers for now.
-Anathema (Free due to Planet, Task, and Legion Combo)
-Golden Scales (Mutation Salamanders/Grimm Interrupt)
-Radiance (Mutation/Thousand Sons/Emperor Interrupt)
-Crucible Thrones (Task trait)
-Purging Flame
-Golden Dragons
-Blademasters
-Temperature Resistance
-Civilian Empathy
-Powerful Psykers
-Fast Learners
Holy shit we made dragonborn lawful good paladins

Here is a list of chapter names i was thinking of, what do you guys think:

1. The Drake's Radiant
2. The Golden Dragon's
3. The Celestial Dragon's
4. The Astral Dragon's
5. The Golden Son's
6. The Brothers Grimm
7. The Son's of Grimm
8. The Knights Radiant
9. The Eye's of the Emperor
10. The Castellans of the Throne

And for today's preview - being Grimm is suffering.
"I am sorry," You begin, frowning at the Tech Priest before you as you battle the immense migraine you are currently suffering after BOTH THE THOUSAND SONS AND SALAMANDERS GENE SEED STARTED TO MUTATE ON YOU AT THE SAME TIME WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA - "But why, pray tell, am I the only one in the entirety of Mars that can repair the Prometheus Plasma Reactor?"

I thought it was references for Cathayan dragons
Only the Celestial Dragon Emperor is a Celestial Dragon while his wife is the Moon Dragon Empress and their kids have various epithets such as Storm Dragon, Iron Dragon, Sea Dragon, Fire Dragon and Light Dragon.

Also, he's just Big E if he was a Dragon and ruler of Warhammer Fantasy version of Ancient China. And he had a secret project he never told his kids along with playing favorites among them.

Especially a civil war that almost destroyed Cathay by the siblings' squabbling when he and his wife were away on a honeymoon.

I have an idea for the creed: "Lives are Emperor's currency, hoard it well"
Also, he's just Big E if he was a Dragon and ruler of Warhammer Fantasy version of Ancient China. And he had a secret project he never told his kids along with playing favorites among them.
that is a label, Celestial dragon emperor told the Jade Dragon about his plan and while he has favourites, all his kids like him

Last edited:
No. They started bickering after Shen-Zoo went missing, it is even one of the reasons why the bickering even started.
The Cathayan Royal Dragon siblings have always bickered even with Shen-Zoo around and Miao Ying never fails to remind them that she had Celestial Emperor's favor the most. Besides, I don't blame Shen-Zoo leaving if she had to deal with their squabbling that involves dragging everyone into it.

Anyway, Celestial Dragon's creed sounds like Salamanders when it comes to hoarding and protecting treasure. Said treasure are the people they guard and cherish.

Voting is open
Back