The Long Founding (Warhammer 40k)

Voting is open
hmmm should we double down on traits we have to upgrade them or should we spread out traits for more stuff like entranchment, artillery, and marksmanship?
I think doubling down on Librarians, and getting some Techmarine and Entrenchment training like the plan posted above are good choices.

After all, these boys are fundamentally meant to work on and almost definitely protect some form of Super Redacted psy-technology.

[ ] Librarians: The Chapter's Librarians are particularly well trained, and have far greater resistance to the temptations of the warp. They are far less likely to fall to Perils of the Warp, and offer more potent psychic support.
More psykers in your psykers so you can psyker while your psykering. Also naturally anti chaos so don't need extra Chaplains

[ ] Blademasters: The Chapter's Marines have honed their skills with the blade, and are among the finest swordsmen in the Imperium.
Psyker Sword gods with fucking force blades, being so good with a sword and their Anathema aura that they bring True Death to even Greater Daemons.

[ ] Terminator Training: The Marines of this Chapter are supremely skilled in using the legendary Tactical Dreadnought Armour, more commonly known as Terminator Armor.
1 Charge of More Terminators
Salamanders are the biggest boys, and terminators can pack a lot of psyker support tech.

[ ] Extra Dreadnaughts: The Chapter has more Dreadnought hulls than normal, letting it field more of the venerable ancients… if it has enough wounded veterans to pilot them, of course.
We'll need this for Librarian Dreadnaughts

I do think deepstrikes could be useful in terms of cutting the heads of various enemies since Chaos will hate this chapters guts.

These names are hilarious. You actually named once Archmagos Redshirt.
I feel like they are names Grimm assigned to them, so he didn't have to remember their actual name.

I know we have the emp and sons reacting to long founding but man TTS would be hilarious because he would see the rare sight of someone competent
You know what would be equally funny? Seeing th All-Guardsman Party running into one of these chapters.

They will probably be the angriest group of techpriests in the history of the Imperium since they will all be doing tech support

Voting is open
Back