Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How delightful, the Church of Eden will rip itself apart at this rate. And with how much they botched trying to incite purges of the mutated, I wouldn't be surprised if the nobles are a bit more receptive to accepting mutants, if only to spite the priests making an uproar in their areas. Combining our positive relationship with all the nobility in Tessen, helping destroy the dreadnought before it could attack any cities, and our favor with the Marquis....

While I don't think we'll be able to get some equality into law just yet, the steps to do so might just be a few degrees easier.

next step on the way is to destroy any influence the COE has over tessen

with this fuck of disaster of theirs we should be able to push them out quite easily

@HeroCooky theoretically,what would have happened if we hitted a natural 1000?

Well we have more powerful now then the Church of Eden I think because their fallowers are in so much chaos and They're failed attempts to purge mutants they are going to go down alot of power ranks of powerful cults

It looks like the rumor mill got put in the wrong place @HeroCooky it's currently right before the Turn 16 rumor mill in the threadmarks.

Seven Hanged Men Found! No New Ritual Murders Reported!
The murders in Zulmni and Jokvi have stopped as suddenly as they have flared into existence. None knew whether this was because those responsible had merely wandered onwards or if they only waited for things to calm down-until now. Then, seven men, between the ages of 17 and 58, were found inside an abandoned warehouse, hanged by their dried entrails, cut open, ribs removed, and arranged into a profane idol, with their eyes sewn into their hands facing each other. Above them, a rose painted out of their blood prominently displayed its thorns, and the words: "Our Playground. Our Rules." were written around it. Analytics of the DNA has proven that the seven were the killers the guard had been searching. It seems that when two murder cults meet, one will destroy the other. Now they only have to add another case to the local Rose-Cult. And start a search again, though many doubt that they will find any evidence. They have seen none in twenty years of searching after all.
Looks like there's a group of Rose Of Flesh cultists in Tessen, and didn't appreciate the competition moving in. They are separate from the "Holy Rose" right?
The Church Of Eden is in chaos. They are either trying to calm their congregations, screaming at each other, or get beaten up by adventurers/guards when they try something "sketchy." The adventurers seem to have an extensive definition of "sketchy." Furthermore, important documents are missing, more with every day...
Ha! Glad to see our three pronged attack hit them hard. I'd like to see what comes of those documents, while I doubt that it will be as big as the last secret we grabbed, I imagine that the local nobility will be less willing to overlook cooked books from the COE right now.

they way recover it was only one bishop
It was a high ranking religious figure secretly committing heresy for years. That shakes the faith of a lot of people. Add in rumors of the other higher-ups doing something similar, only using the bishop as a scapegoat, how quickly they try and drive attention away from themselves by inciting lynch mobs, and how they've been outright hostile to a group that has done nothing but help people while they sit in their churches and do nothing?

They will lose a lot of support from their (now former) followers, as well as the power/influence needed to get the nobles to look the other way.

They may recover eventually, but they will lose a lot of ground they once held. (Politically and geographically)

We fuck them so hard that we may have destroyed their cult for the seeable future
So @HeroCooky how much damage did we do to the Church of Eden like are they going to fade away now
You dealt a major blow to them. They have lost a third of their influence in the region, but not very much overall. If you let them recover, they will.
next step on the way is to destroy any influence the COE has over tessen

with this fuck of disaster of theirs we should be able to push them out quite easily

@HeroCooky theoretically,what would have happened if we hitted a natural 1000?
Their pope would have excomunicated the entire upper priesthood.
1. It looks like the rumor mill got put in the wrong place @HeroCooky it's currently right before the Turn 16 rumor mill in the threadmarks.

2. Looks like there's a group of Rose Of Flesh cultists in Tessen, and didn't appreciate the competition moving in. They are separate from the "Holy Rose" right?

3. Ha! Glad to see our three pronged attack hit them hard. I'd like to see what comes of those documents, while I doubt that it will be as big as the last secret we grabbed, I imagine that the local nobility will be less willing to overlook cooked books from the COE right now.
1. Fixed, thanks for spotting!
2. Of course they are seperate! Holy Rose is a very respectable buissness-woman who has nothing to do with any cults or illegal activity at all! ×××cough cough Holy /Rose/ Of Flesh cough cough×××
3. IRS intensifies.
Wonder now just how powerful they are now
They got kkocked down by 1 to 26 in might in the tab "Known Religions."

Right now I'm curious what we'll get for being almost singularly responsible for the destruction of the Butcher before it could even do any damage.

We were the ones who spotted it in the first place and informed everyone so they could prepare and evacuate and we were the ones responsible for getting the Not!Techpriest into its facility so she could actually shut it down without having to throw the military at it.

Right now I'm curious what we'll get for being almost singularly responsible for the destruction of the Butcher before it could even do any damage.

We were the ones who spotted it in the first place and informed everyone so they could prepare and evacuate and we were the ones responsible for getting the Not!Techpriest into its facility so she could actually shut it down without having to throw the military at it.
A pat on the back, friendly nobles, a happy Forge-Clan, not seeing the entire region being processesd into meaty chunks, and a favor from the third most powerful Great House in Slatnan.

Probably a lot of gratitude from other people

Nice. Should definitely cultivate the goods relations with the Forge-Clan. Not a clue what to use the favor on though.
save the favors for when we need to push political reforms i suppose
Just to stave of confusion, you already got the favor by telling House Tessen about the Butcher and because of your involvement with the Plague-Engine. After getting Bolt into The Workshop, allowing her to shut down the Butcher, the Favor got upgraded to Major Favor.

But keep in mind that House Tessen won't act against its own interests.

And you may want to save the Favor for when you find something...

Does the COE support or in anyway or shape support slavery of any group? @HeroCooky
Nope, wouldn't have been legal in Slatnan otherwise. They support genociding the Mutated though!

Back