05, if successful, roll 1d20+3 recruits
60, rolled with -5
40 rolled with +15
15/40/55 rolled with +27
30/45/60 rolled with +27
95 rolled with +72, also roll 3d5
60 rolled with +56

The first failure is re-rolled
All others have a DC of 50 for Goodwill roll.

Further Rolls:

Artifacts:

2d2
2d2

Piety:
1d6-2

Faithful:
1d100

Income:
12d4+11

The first rolls that are complete are taken as official.
I will roll on the 17.08.20 at 17:00 CET if there are no other rolls present.

For the Record I am saving my omake bonuses for when we start researching/repairing the Knight. I might decided to toss a few onto searching for the Zone but otherwise I am going to save them for the Knight.
Leon12431 threw 7 100-faced dice. Total: 404
13 13 82 82 9 9 50 50 92 92 89 89 69 69
Leon12431 threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Rerolling 9 due to failure Total: 98
98 98

next set of rolls
Artifacts:
2d2
2d2

Faithful:
1d100
Leon12431 threw 4 2-faced dice. Reason: artifacts Total: 5
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2
Leon12431 threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Faithful Total: 23
23 23

Last edited:
must have spent my luck on the good main action rolls. Either way my action roll set all passes and has several critical rolls.

Last edited:
must have spent my luck on the good main action rolls

meh,we already have enough faithfull and the fact we passed with flying colors the dice for ''interesting'' in the workshop raid makes up for the average scavenging roll

edit: roll for income

33 + 11
armentho threw 12 4-faced dice. Total: 33
2 2 4 4 2 2 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 2 2 4 4 1 1 4 4 4 4

Last edited:
what was that roll for?

Also Goodwill rolls.

Piety:
1d6-2
Leon12431 threw 6 100-faced dice. Reason: Goodwill DC50 Total: 322
71 71 29 29 33 33 58 58 46 46 85 85
Leon12431 threw 1 6-faced dice. Reason: Piety Total: 1
1 1

Last edited:
I have always been confused, on the piety roll do we want a low result or a high result? @HeroCooky

Also nice roll for the workshop, 12 out of a possible 15.

1d20+3 recruits. Well we get 22 more people to join our cause this turn.
Leon12431 threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: Recruits Total: 19
19 19

Last edited:
[X]Plan Be Efficient
-[X]Pay the harpoon

Success!
-70 Materials!

-[X][Faith] The Pilgrims Need You! - (1/2 Turns Complete)
Needed: 05 Rolled: 13
Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

-[X][Faith] Wanna Join my Club?
Auto-Success!
1d20+3 = 19 + 3 = 22 Recruits!

-[X][Diplomacy] School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (The Church Of Eden)) - (2/2 Turns Complete) - (Halted; Rolls with -20, looses all progress if not chosen this turn)
Needed: 60 Rolled: 82 -5 = 77
Success!
Complete!

-[X][Diplomacy] A Grand Step
Needed: 40 Rolled: 98 + 15 = 115 Artificial Critical Success!
Success!

-[X][Martial] Construct A Hangar - (2/3 Turns Complete)
Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

-[X][Learning] Tell Me Your Secrets - (Mineralogy/Advanced Alloys) - (3/2 Successes)
Needed: 15/40/55 Rolled: 50 + 27 = 77
+3 Successes!
Finished!
Minor Overflow!

-[X][Learning] Flow As We Demand - (Machinery/Hydraulics/Mechanical) - (4/3 Successes)
Needed: 30/45/60 Rolled: 92 + 27 = 117 Artificial Critical Success!
+4 Successes!
Artificial Critical Success Overflow!

-[X][Archeology] Prepare An Expedition - (TOP-02) - (1/2 turns) - (House Mirn support: N)
Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

-[X][Tree] Blacksmiths Abode - (Basic) - (1/2 Turns Complete)
Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

-[X][Tree] A Farm For Starters - The remaining farmland - Black Root - (1/3 Turns Complete)
Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

-[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - Raid The Workshop
--[X] 2FF

Finding Something Special: Needed: 95 Rolled: 89 + 72 = 161 Artificial Critical Success!
Artifacts: 3d5 = 12
Special Artifact Gained: Grieving Echoes

-[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Action) Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo!
--[X] 6FF

Needed: 60 Rolled: 69 + 56 = 125 Artificial Critical Success!

-[X] The Union Of Herbalists - (1 Free Action)
--[X] Study Sessions - (5/8 Turns) 2.35 mats

Success!
+1 Turn of Progress.

[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
-[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - Living Quarters - Grand

Success!

Further Rolls:

Artifacts:

2d2 Mundane+ = 2
2d2 Mundane++ = 3

Piety:
1d6-2 = 0% Piety reduction

Hidden:
Empire Knights Try To Hold 9 + 250 = 259 vs. 373 = 73 + 300 Numbers Beyond Counting = Unto death we fight, yet the Tide is eternal. Carry our Legacy, for we have died standing, as all soldiers ought to.
Organized Retreat 97 + 55 = 152 vs. 189 = 89 + 100 The Flood = We lost many, yet we almost won. There is hope, comrades, always remember that.
The Spearhead: 10 + 55 = 65 vs. 151 = 76 + 75 Drown them in numbers = The Expedition failed, my lord. No survivors could be recoverd.
Catching the Pilgrims: Needed: 75 Rolled: 79
Caught: 1d6-3 = 4 - 3 = 1 Casualty. Unlocked Tenet Selection: The Honored Dead. (See Turn 27.)

Faithful:
Needed: 12 Rolled: 23
Success!
+1 Faithful!

Income:
12d4+11 = 33 + 11 = 44 Materials!

The update will be online on the 20.09.20 at 17:00 CET.

Rumor Mill Turn 27
Rumors:

News From The Front! Read It All!
As news filter back from the front of the Horrors our soldiers fight, so do the tales of their bravery, their heroism, and sacrifices. As over a thousand Starlight-Knights descended upon our retreating army with unparalleled coordination, our own met them undaunted by the sea of bodies that tried to stop them. In a display of tactical brilliance, we outright executed the Knights of the Flood. The Knights maneuvered in such a way as always to have superior numbers, drowning our protectors in a sea of bodies and dragging them down with corpses alone, too afraid to meet them themselves. This disturbing lack of care for lives came to a stop as General Janistar Ling devised a trap to force the Flood to bring all its Knights to bear. It ended in the death of all but four, as more than seven-hundred thousand corpses clogged the canyon, surpassing the thirsting pass in all metrics. Yet not all news are as uplifting as these, as 1.472 Knights and over 57.000 soldiers have died to bring us this pyrrhic victory. And pyrrhic it is, as the survivors of the destroyed Chapters and their retinues choose to stand against the Flood, buying time with their own lives. Time our troops used to re-organize, resupply, and fortify passes and valleys, ordering the civilians living in the regions to flee, lest they become a part of the Flood as well. Let us pray for their success. And for the poor souls that have died for the Councils madness.

First Wave Of Refugees Arrives.
The first wave of evacuated people has arrived a while back, and so far, there has been little tension. Most have family they can go to, while the rest has dispersed over the government's various poor-houses and multiple religions. A few houses on the slums' edges have been bought up to be converted to hold the next and longer waves to ensure that few have to try sleeping under the open sky. What is unsurprising is that many preachers have taken the sight of those displaced people to start proselytizing. Even the Pilgrims have joined in, but they place their new converts into fair housing and supply them with free food, so I'd say that's a karmic even.

Shield-Belt-Alliance Musters Troops Near Evertorch Borders.
The troops of the SBA, that eclectic mix of twenty-seven nations between the Sunners, and us, are mustering. The merchants' news indicates that the Sunners have sent several crazed "Child/Peasant-Crusades" over the border, which ended in predictable results. This is only the latest provocation in a long line of the posturing of the Sunners, though why they choose to do at the moment is up to speculation. The Empire may be occupied with the Flood, but the SBA is more than capable of holding them off until our troops return to aid them.

Spy-Network:

The Church Of Eden looks down on you with scorn. The lower members have started to increase their Anti-Pilgrim sentiments in their sermons, which, as far as you can tell, are sanctioned by the higher clergy. They are trying to see how far you can be pushed. (-10 to all diplomatic rolls in Turn 27)

The Common People
are very concerned about the outer villages being evacuated, and many are starting to prepare for evacuation to the bigger city's. The most pressing matter (besides the Titan) is a lack of sanitation, though expanded sewers are currently being constructed. Estimates say they will be finished in one year.

The Mutated are acclimatizing to their new normal. Sure, they are still not allowed to visit or buy in many of the same places as humans do, but they won't be beaten for being near one for more than a few minutes. Some have started to own businesses outside the slums. They have evacuated or sold the outlying building of the slums to the authorities to avoid any trouble early on, though how much that helps is up to debate.

invisible text
Hidden:
Empire Knights Try To Hold 9 + 250 = 259 vs. 373 = 73 + 300 Numbers Beyond Counting = Unto death we fight, yet the Tide is eternal. Carry our Legacy, for we have died standing, as all soldiers ought to.
Organized Retreat 97 + 55 = 152 vs. 189 = 89 + 100 The Flood = We lost many, yet we almost won. There is hope, comrades, always remember that.
The Spearhead: 10 + 55 = 65 vs. 151 = 76 + 75 Drown them in numbers = The Expedition failed, my lord. No survivors could be recoverd.
Catching the Pilgrims: Needed: 75 Rolled: 79
Caught: 1d6-3 = 4 - 3 = 1 Casualty. Unlocked Tenet Selection: The Honored Dead. (See Turn 27.)

Back