[X]Plan Be Efficient

I like this plan, but I think that our next Tree of Knowledge upgrade should be the Medical Wing. Our living quarters now supports up to 900 people, but our current medical facilities only supports 300.

I understand that the blacksmith will be invaluable for the Knight and other research, so I'm fine with taking it now, but we should make sure to stay on top of plague prevention.

Whatever plan we decide on i want to use my bonus on : Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo! I may not be online at the time of the decision

@Profectus Is -[X][Archeology] -TOP-02 No guards (0/2 turns) meant as a Scavenger, or Prepare An Expedition Action? (I am currently assuming the latter, but I could be wrong.)

[X]Plan Be Efficient

[X]Plan Be Efficient

I like this plan, but I think that our next Tree of Knowledge upgrade should be the Medical Wing. Our living quarters now supports up to 900 people, but our current medical facilities only supports 300.

I understand that the blacksmith will be invaluable for the Knight and other research, so I'm fine with taking it now, but we should make sure to stay on top of plague prevention.

300 people out of 900 is actually quite a lot

we are talking of being capable of dealing with one third of our population sick
hospitals can deal with thousands,even hundreds of thousands but countries have millions

so even at max efficiency,all the hospital of the world would be able to house 1/10 or 2/5 of the country population

if anything being capable of housing 300 people is kinda overkill,we would run out of supplies and personnel before we run out of bed to put sick people on them

instead i advice we use tha huge medical facilities to provide healthcare to the region

Voting is now closed.
Adhoc vote count started by HeroCooky on Sep 16, 2020 at 11:00 AM, finished with 27 posts and 8 votes.

• [X]Plan Be Efficient
    -[X]Pay the harpoon
    -[X][Faith] The Pilgrims Need You!
    -[X][Faith] Wanna Join my Club?
    -[X][Diplomacy] School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (The Church Of Eden)) - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (Halted; Rolls with -20, looses all progress if not chosen this turn)
    -[X][Diplomacy] A Grand Step
    -[X][Martial] Construct A Hangar - (1/3 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Learning] Tell Me Your Secrets - (Mineralogy/Advanced Alloys) - (0/2 Successes)
    -[X][Learning] Flow As We Demand - (Machinery/Hydraulics/Mechanical) - (1/3 Successes)
    -[X][Archeology] Prepare An Expedition -TOP-02 No guards (0/2 turns)
    -[X][Tree] Blacksmiths Abode - (Basic) cost: 7.5 mats
    -[X][Tree] A Farm For Starters - The remaining farmland - Black Root cost: 3 mats
    -[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - Raid The Workshop
    --[X] 2FF
    -[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Action) Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo! (Tech-Scouts)
    --[X] 6FF
    -[X] The Union Of Herbalists - (1 Free Action)
    --[X] Study Sessions - (4/8 Turns) 2.35 mats
    [X]Plan Be Efficient
    -[X]Pay the harpoon
    -[X][Faith] The Pilgrims Need You!
    -[X][Faith] Wanna Join my Club?
    -[X][Diplomacy] School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (The Church Of Eden)) - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (Halted; Rolls with -20, looses all progress if not chosen this turn)
    -[X][Diplomacy] A Grand Step
    -[X][Learning] Tell Me Your Secrets - (Mineralogy/Advanced Alloys) - (0/2 Successes)
    -[X][Learning] Flow As We Demand - (Machinery/Hydraulics/Mechanical) - (1/3 Successes)
    -[X][Archeology] Prepare An Expedition -TOP-02 No guards (0/2 turns)
    -[X][Tree] Blacksmiths Abode - (Basic) cost: 7.5 mats
    -[X][Tree] A Farm For Starters - The remaining farmland - Black Root cost: 3 mats
    -[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - Raid The Workshop
    --[X] 2FF
    -[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Action) Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo! (Tech-Scouts)
    --[X] 6FF
    --[X] Study Sessions - (4/8 Turns) 2.35 mats
    [X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
    -[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - Living Quarters - Grand
    [X] Plan Housing and Recruiting People
    -[X][Faith] Establish A Poor-House - (-10 Materials) - (0/2 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Faith] Wanna Join my Club? - (0/1 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Diplomacy] A Grand Step - (0/1 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Learning] Secret Of The Circuit Pt.1 - (Electronics) - (Uses:Rusted Motherboard +20 to Electronics ) - (0/4 Successes)
    -[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition (TOP-02) - (0/2 Turns Complete) - (House Mirn support: N)
    -[X][Tree of Knowledge] Waterwheels For (Jewel Mine) - (-8 Materials) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Tree of Knowledge] Waterwheels For (Silver Mine) - (-8 Materials) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Personal action] Too Much To Do - (Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo! - (Tech-Scouts) - (0/1 Turns Complete))
    --[X] 2FF
    -[X][Personal action] Too Much To Do - (Raid The Workshop) - (0/2 Turns Complete))
    --[X] 6FF
    -[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
    --[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - (Living Quarters - Grand)
    --[X]Selling Artifacts - (Decorative Urn, Toy Weapon, Embroidered Tapestry, Ninja Doll, Silverware, Decorative Glass, Rusted "RIOT" Shield)(+5.52 Materials)
    --[X] A Small Loan - (+10 Materials)
    --[X] Payment for one Harpoon - (-70 Materials)
    --[X] Study Sessions - (-2.35 Materials) - (4/8 Turns Complete)

@Leon12431, @Warmach1ne32 please assign any boni in the next three hours.

The Options are:
[Faith] The Pilgrims Need You! : DC 05
[Diplomacy] School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (The Church Of Eden) : DC 60, rolled with -5
[Diplomacy] A Grand Step : DC 40 rolled with +15
[Learning] Tell Me Your Secrets : DC 15/40/55 rolled with +27
[Learning] Flow As We Demand : DC 30/45/60 rolled with +27
[Personal] Too Much To Do - Raid The Workshop -[X] 2FF : DC 95 rolled with +47
[Personal] Too Much To Do - (Action) Retrace The Steps, Part 2, The Literal Electric Boogaloo! : DC 60 rolled with +56

Last edited:
@Leon12431 @Warmach1ne32

i say we invest everything on the thing with the highest DC (artifact searching on the workshop raid)
we only have like 5 percent chance (95 dc)

retracing the steps has +56,so the only way so miss there is if we get got a critically bad roll below 5

compared to raiding the workshop,wich after the +47 dc lead us to
48 dc,one or two bonuses could easily ensure we get high tech relics and artifacts could ensure succes there

i say we invest everything on the thing with the highest DC (artifact searching on the workshop raid)
we only have like 5 percent chance (95 dc)

retracing the steps has +56,so the only way so miss there is if we get got a critically bad roll below 5

compared to raiding the workshop,wich after the +47 dc lead us to
48 dc,one or two bonuses could easily ensure we get high tech relics and artifacts could ensure succes there
Leon has 7 +10 and 2 +5 boni, while Warmach1ne has a +10 and a +15.

Throwing a +5 on retracing the steps and Flow as we demand would guarantee success for both while not over-stacking them with bonuses.

I think putting the other bonuses on the diplomacy actions will be slightly more valuable than upgrading the level of artifacts we get from the workshop. We're already going to get artifacts from it, passing the high DC just means that there's something special we find as well.

Leon has 7 +10 and 2 +5 boni, while Warmach1ne has a +10 and a +15.

Throwing a +5 on retracing the steps and Flow as we demand would guarantee success for both while not over-stacking them with bonuses.

I think putting the other bonuses on the diplomacy actions will be slightly more valuable than upgrading the level of artifacts we get from the workshop. We're already going to get artifacts from it, passing the high DC just means that there's something special we find as well.

remember that ''something special'' are things like the knight

i would invest heavily on getting something really nice from our exploration efforts,diplomacy takes several turns,so we can always invest bonuses on it later

i would invest heavily on getting something really nice from our exploration efforts,diplomacy takes several turns,so we can always invest bonuses on it later
Both diplomacy actions we're taking this turn are single turn actions, either they succeed now or they fail. I would rather not have to go through the same process we've had to go through to provide medical care for people again but for schooling this time.

Back