We finished the Airship Manufactory, right?
You did, thanks for pointint that out, and fixed.
Would Hey, Pssst, You Want Some Justice? include the two secrets we stole or do those require separate Actions?
They require separate actions to complete.
Could we hire Meira's Hidden or similar groups to get an opinion on what the NOVA MACHINA is?
You can very well do so!

I don't think poking at it is a good idea. Is basically asking to the imperial secret service to yoink it from us.

There's also the cultural revolution it carries. I mainly push for it because its been there for ages and there is no better time for it.
At this point you probably know my proclivetues for the shinning machines and ultilitarianism. Imo a clothing line could work, but not as a cultural tool but rather working atires, it would give the similar amout of power but we do not need to deal with nobles too much.

Imo a clothing line could work, but not as a cultural tool but rather working atires, it would give the similar amout of power but we do not need to deal with nobles too much.
Ahh, but who says our clothes would only be worn by nobles. Our town is becoming more and more prosperous by the day and everyone deserves at least one good set of clothes, do they not?

...Man, Arthurian poems hit hard. Also, for a clothing manufacture we need the industrial district.

Our town is becoming more and more prosperous by the day and everyone deserves at least one good set of clothes, do they not?
That is my point, a fashion week implies high fashion. Making a cloating line for the growing middle class, is easier, without oposition, and give us enough fame so when we make an high fashion cloating line inspired by the golden age we aready would have an brand know for quality and reliability backing up our endevors. Going straight for high fashion would probably run us against old houses and old money even if Selene's mom back us up it still is substantially harder.
Truth is the key to grow our power is to provide for the growing middle class rather than try wrestle out of the elite factions.

That is my point, a fashion week implies high fashion.
Do you mean Fashion Street?
If yes, then I can ease your worries there, as the clothing produced by the shops and tailors would not be for the wealthy, but for the townspeople.

Which are, by recent estimation, ~45% Visible Mutated. Mutated that need to have clothing, often modified, altered, or custom made, for their body morphology. Which requires skill, tailors, and places to cater to such a demand.
Either you know something I don't, or you mean Lady Maranica (which was Selene's employer), as she doesn't know her parents.

She was given to the orphanage when she was a baby.

Either you know something I don't, or you mean Lady Maranica (which was Selene's employer), as she doesn't know her parents.

She was given to the orphanage when she was a baby.
Lets be real she esentialy treat selene as she was her doughter. So yeah for ours modern sensibilities lady maranicia is Selene's mom.

Do you mean Fashion Street?
If yes, then I can ease your worries there, as the clothing produced by the shops and tailors would not be for the wealthy, but for the townspeople.

Which are, by recent estimation, ~45% Visible Mutated. Mutated that need to have clothing, often modified, altered, or custom made, for their body morphology. Which requires skill, tailors, and places to cater to such a demand.
Hum, good to know. Also not just mutaded tailoring but work clothing in general, the durable and comfortable stuff that we could produce.
For my understanding while nobles and forge clans can have some really high tech stuff the avarage joe is stuck into medieval stuff while our capacities are somewhere around 1950 outside the outliers,
So we could make a cheap and confortable cloating line targeting the emerging middle class that all the regional prosperity is creating would probably would give us a big chunk of influence that amilia mentioned.

So we could make a cheap and confortable cloating line targeting the emerging middle class that all the regional prosperity is creating would probably would give us a big chunk of influence that amilia mentioned.
Again, Fashion Street is going to be full of tailors, who by definition make custom stuff. For a full clothing line we would need a manufacture, and that's behind Industrial Subsidies.

Why not take [ ] Electric Guardians - (Advanced Weapons/Programming/Machinery/Electronics) as the learning action?
Mainly because we can finish that project at any time as long as we have an Action free and because then there would be no project that can effectively use the two Automatic Successes we get from PD and DOD. Agricultural Studies and Catalogue Everything 2: Airship Boogaloo is going to finish on the Boni alone, which is why I would prefer the new project to be something that can use the two Automatic Successes we get per Turn.

I don't think poking at it is a good idea. Is basically asking to the imperial secret service to yoink it from us.
I mean, if they yoink it they presumably know how to contain it. We currently get nothing out of having it, except the knowledge that it can be equipped by a Hero unit, the knowledge that it's spooky, and depending on which Forest it means, the knowledge that it's an unusual form of hybris.

Since we are doing the fashion street as well, why don't we take a little detour and do fashion revival? It would only take one turn and double its income.
Fashion Street will take two Turns to finish, which is why I would pencil Fashion Revival in for the next Turn once Agricultural Studies or Catalogue Everything 2: Airship Boogaloo has finished.

For my understanding while nobles and forge clans can have some really high tech stuff the avarage joe is stuck into medieval stuff while our capacities are somewhere around 1950 outside the outliers,
They also all walk around armed and armored, which is why one of the fashion items we can use for Fashion Revival is Decorative Armor Pieces(Common).

Wait, why? We can put 3 contrators on it and finish it in a turn.
I assumed there could be some problems with us finishing it in one Turn. I think 3 Contractors was the maximum?

If we can finish a four Turn project in one Turn without problems I would probably switch it to something like Cat Alley, Small Quarantine Area, or the Radio Station, while doing Fashion Street during the next Turn alongside Fashion Revival.

We can get up to 3 contractors in one turn without suffering any negatives. So anything that 4 turns or less can be finished in one turn.
Then I'm going to switch it to Small Quarantine Area(the flavor text makes it sound like it's one of the things mandated by Imperial decree) and do Fashion Street during the next Turn, alongside Fashion Revival.

[X] Plan Gathering Informations And Making Preperations
-[X][Faith] Expand Your Poor Houses - (2/5 Turns Complete) - [Sandcrete -12.5 Materials]
--[X] (+6FF)=+6
-[X][Faith] A Helping Hand - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-65 Materials)
-[X][Diplomacy] Is This All You Want From Life? - (0/? Turns Complete) - (-15 Materials, -3 Goodwill)
--[X](Ashleaf Tea +15, Diplomat-Corp +15)=+30
-[X][Diplomacy] Create A Dossier On (Irinism, Floating Islands, Bone Valley Noble Houses) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-15 Materials)
--[X](Ashleaf Tea +15, +6FF)=+21
-[X][Martial] Upgrade The Central Region Security To (Private Security) - (2/3 Turns Completed)
-[X][Learning] Agricultural Studies - (Chemicals/Biology) - (9/10 Successes)
--[X] (Scientific Theory +15, Library +5, Institutional Knowledge +30, 2[DOC] +12, 1[SUR] +12, +4FF)=+78
--[X] -
-[X][Learning] True/False/False/True - (Advanced Programming/Electronics) - (0/7 Successes)
--[X] [DoD], [PD], (Scientific Theory +15, Electronics Workshop +30, 2 [SC] +24, 3 [ENG] +42, +6FF)=+117
--[X] Malicious Scrap Code +20 to Advanced Programming=+20
-[X][Learning] Catalogue Everything 2: Airship Boogaloo - (Line Vessels) - (Intact) - (Tech-Scouts, The Unbroken, The Wall, Incubi, PD?) - (All Suspendium/Electronics/Machinery/Metallurgy/Physics) - (4/7 Successes)
--[X] (Scientific Theory +15, Electronics Workshop +30, Soaring Wrenches +50, Black Box +5,)=+100
--[X] -
-[X][Archeology] Loot The Bunkers Entrance - (3/4 Turns Completed)
-[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (RC-01) - (4 Turns Preperation= 8 Turns expedition) - (House Mirn support: N) - (1/4 Turns Complete)
-[X][Tree of Knowledge] Assemble A Logic Bank - (2/6 Constructed) - (Holdings) - (1/3 Turns Complete)
-[X][Holdings] Small Quarantine Area - (0/4 Turns Complete) - (-24 Materials)
--[X] (Hire Contractors: 3*7 Materials= (-21 Materials)
-[X][Aria action] Mother-Daughter Talks - (Aria Only) - (0/? Turns Completed)
-[X][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (Vacations For Free - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-1.30 Materials, -2 Goodwill))
--[X](Adjudicator +35, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, Ashleaf Tea +15, Diplomat-Corp +15, +6FF, DOR defense mode -35)=+41
-[X][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (The Imperial Family) - (1/2 Turns Complete))
--[X](Adjudicator +35, Ashleaf Tea +15, Repeat +10)=+60

-[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[X] Backroom Deals - (Airship Line (First Son))
-[X] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Action)
--[X] Investigate - (Interaction between Daughters of Rashomon and the Purified, how likely things are to explode) - (-3 Materials)
-[X] The Union Of Herbalists - (1 Action)
--[X] Institutional Knowledge - (Agricultural Studies) - (-3.75 Materials)
-[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Action)
--[X] Suffer Their Arrogance - (2/4 Turns Complete) - (-6 Material)
-[X] Forge Clan Vanar-Feer - (Choose 1 Action)
--[X] Engineers Galore - (Engineer) - (1/6 Turns Complete) - (-15 Materials)
-[X] The Followers Of Light - (1 Action)
--[X] We Work As One - (Expand Your Poor Houses)
-[X] Conclave Of Fraya - (1 Action)
--[X] Eternal Arts - (Norqod) - (11/42 Turns Complete) - (-5 Materials)

Costs: 12.5 Materials+ 65 Materials+ 15 Materials+ 15 Materials+ 24 Materials+ 21 Materials+ 1.30 Materials+ 3 Materials+ 3.75 Materials+ 6 Material+ 15 Materials+ 5 Materials= 186.55 Materials
Budget: 989.12 Materials
Remaining budget: 989.12 Materials - 186.55 Materials= 802.57 Materials

Goodwill cost: 3 Goodwill+ 2 Goodwill+= 5 Goodwill
Current Goodwill: 238.42 Goodwill:V

The only thing I'm unsure about is the Adventurer Action. The interaction should tell us if an open gang war is likely if we hit the DOR with all their secrets. On the other hand, we could look into how the Guard and Nobles are going to react to all the dirty laundry being aired...

The only thing I'm unsure about is the Adventurer Action. The interaction should tell us if an open gang war is likely if we hit the DOR with all their secrets. On the other hand, we could look into how the Guard and Nobles are going to react to all the dirty laundry being aired...

Maybe investigate the best ways to release the intel for optimal DOR damage?

[X] Plan Gathering Informations And Making Preperations

I think looking into the Purified themselves might be a better bang fo our buck. We don't know much about them at all.

Back