[X] Plan Forest Preparations
-[X][Faith] Build A Humane Primitive Asylum - (Zulmni) - (1/1 Turns Complete) - (-25 Materials, -4 Goodwill)
+1 Turn of Progress
Success!
Great, that finishes all the asylums we need for the House Mirn favor.

-[X][Martial] Build A Training Field - (Expanded) - (4/4 Turns Completed) - [Sandcrete](-12.5 Materials)
+2 Turns of Progress
Success!
And that is finished too. Now we either recruit more guards, form a new military unit, or expand the Tech-Scouts to make the Forest expeditions safer.

-[X][Learning] Optical Camouflage - (Advanced Chemical/Advanced Biology) - (7/10 Successes)
--[X] [PD], [DoD], (1 [DOC] +12, Scientific Theory +15, +3FF)=+30
--[X] Electric Collars/Shackles/Implants +50 to Advanced Psychology/Electronics/Pioneer Medicine/Biology, 1 Baby Gargoyle Skeleton +20 to Advanced Biology/Armor=+70
Needed: 24/57/99 for 1/2/3 Successes, Rolled: 89 + 100 = 189 Medium Artifical Success!
+2 Automatic Successes
+3 Successes
Medium Artificial Critical Success!
+2 Artificial Critical Successes
Huh, that went way better than expected. Another Turn with PD and DoD would be enough, even without any Artefacts. Or we use a few Artefacts and have PD/DoD focus on something else.

-[X][Learning] Reach Out And Stab Someone - (Weapons) - (3/1 Successes)
--[X] (Scientific Theory +15)=+15
--[X] Glaive +5 to Common Weapons=+5
Needed: 01/01/01 for 1/2/3 Successes, Rolled: 11 + 20 = 31
+3 Successes
Success!
Yeah, this was only a question of if we have an Action for this open. I'm somewhat curious if there was a success overflow to follow-up projects, like some electrical version.

-[X][Learning] The Means Of Reproduction - (All Chemicals/Medicine/Biology) - (17/20 Successes)
--[X] (1 [SC] +12, Scientific Theory +15)=+27
Needed: 01/05/10 for 1/2/3 Successes, Rolled: 49 + 27 = 76
+3 Successes
Works along. Another Turn and it's finished.

-[X][Archeology] Loot The Bunkers Outer Defenses - (2/3 Turns Complete)
--[X] (1 [ENG] +14, +6FF)=+20
Needed: 43, Rolled: 55 + 20 = 75
Success!
Artifacts: 34
That is a lot of Artefacts. Hopefully, there is something armor-themed with an Advanced Chemical/Advanced Biology focus in there.

-[X][Tree of Knowledge] Communal Festival - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (-17 Materials)
Needed: 35/65/95 Rolled: 73
Progress: 2 Stages
+1 Turn of Progress
Not the best version possible, but still very lucky given that no bonus could be used.

-[X][Holdings] Simple Hospital - (3/3 Turns Complete) - (-14 Materials)
--[X] 2x Hire Contractors - (2*7 Materials= -14 Materials)
+3 Turns of Progress
Success!
And this is also finished. Another open slot for a new project. Artist Alley or Beverage Spoke probably.

-[X][Aria action] Locked
See Rumor Mill.
Oh no! The rumor mill is focused on Aria's love life!:V

-[X][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (Recover Personal Cutters - Intact - (Tech-Scouts)) - (1/1 Turns Complete) - (-6 Materials, 5 Small Suspendium Shards)
--[X](Personal Action +45, +6FF)=+51
--[X]Establish A Trade Route From (Strul) To (Mirn) - (-17.13 Materials)
Needed: 57, Rolled: 49 + 51 = 100
Success!
And this would be our third Trade Route. We could open another two next Turn, which means we could finish the House Ulatarn favor soon. Also, more income.

Piety:
1d6-3 = 6 - 3 = 3% Piety reduction
Ugh, the worst possible roll.

Expedition Makes Contact With Native Tribals - The Tessen Speaker
Though contact with the Expedition is spotty, due to them being almost halfway across the planet, messages are being passed along by the Military Liaisons and InSec. Having made landfall after only encountering two Eversun Submarines and destroying them after being fired upon, the leading scouts were quickly approached by the native tribe, the U'kali, and introduced to their leaders after they verified our intent to help. Currently, details about the actual happenings are being analyzed by InSec, but are slated to be released for public consumption within a year at the latest. Despite this, the fact that biological manipulation and Bio-Constructs are the primary weapons of the U'kali has already spread, with an uneasy muttering coming from the Forge-Clans, all too fresh being the Bio-Forge Heresy in their minds.
(Read more on pages 1-16.)
The Pilgrims in the expedition are probably reminded more of the Plague-Engine. Anyway, let's hope nothing goes wrong.

A Meal For Every Mouth - The Truthful Observers
It has been some time since the Pilgrims have continued in their ambition to feed more people, yet this hasn't been because of any intention to stop what they are doing. Instead, this lull, temporary as it now turns out, had been because the Pilgrims had set their sight on a much larger goal, needing the additional time and funds to ensure their project would not fail through improper planning or mangled logistics. In a release and from interviews, the Pilgrims have set their sight towards feeding not only a few hundred people but providing enough food for anyone that wishes to eat! While there won't be enough to feed every person within Tessen, there is enough space and storage in the Grand Kitchen to provide around ten thousand people a single meal every day, be they Mutated or Pure Human. Ambitious in scale and with an eye for future expansion, we await what this project could bring to the Region.
(Read more on page 4.)
Hmm, we might have to deal with some sabotage. I wonder if we could assign guards to a project even before it's finished? @HeroCooky ?

The Shocking Tales Of The Children Left Behind - Rags, Rumors, And Rants
Great triumphs and honor accompany the Military and our Knight-Chapters as they fight their way across the local Yellow Zone, exterminating bandits, raiders, traitors, and criminals wherever they exist or are found. Yet, it is the reality that even the worst of humanity will procreate and give birth to children if given enough time. Children who are wholly and utterly innocent of the crimes of their parents yet are being treated in the same vein as scum who slit throats in the night. While a standard is being enforced within the holding camps of the prisoners taken in the cleansings, most often than not, the children are overlooked, ignored, and shuffled away without thought or care. Is it any wonder, then, that the Empire is the evil monster coming to their homes from their perspective? And is it not evident that such treatment will only lead to future resentment and hate? We have spoken with several of those now-orphans to give voice to their side, as none will.
(Read more on pages 20-24)
Not too much we can do. A single orphanage wouldn't make much of a difference, especially if we assume the Church of Light is competent now with an idealist at the helm. But we do have one free Faith Action next Turn...

The Military has continued with their cleansing operation, hitting the last known bandit bastions and gang hideouts. They are now pivoting over to scouring the Zones for any survivors and recent gangs. Some are being peeled off to pivot into the Forest Of Rust within the following season.
Scouting for the Mother Behemoth now, huh? Let's hope it stays asleep until they finished the Zones.

The Lost have taken on several Mutated orphaned in the cleansing of the Criminal Gangs, ranging from 7 to 15 years old, and are trying their best to give them over to several trusted orphanages or various Pilgrims. They are currently looking for three that ran away and worry for their lives.
And all those kids practically run into an ongoing gang war. This will get messy.

On the Pilgrims side, Aria has become a local magnet for the Iwis, the local avian species sharing a symbiotic relationship with the U'kalis. Wherever Aria goes, she is followed by around 20-50 of the disturbingly intelligent and aware animals, with the natives guessing it must be her sparking hair that has fascinated them. While it is awkward to get them to leave when she wants some privacy, they usually help when she wants something done or a tool fetched. Unfortunately, the Wall has nothing much more interesting to report, other than a few books about psychology and some artifacts being found. However, those messages are garbled, so you don't know what was found precisely. Yet, his messages to his boyfriend are annoyingly crips in comparison.
... Not what I expected when I joked about Aria's love life. So, she got a fan club.

nice,3 progress for a 2 progress action
Nah, it's only 1 of 2 Turns. The dice roll was for how successful the festival would overall be, aka the level of influence it has on the Piety roll. We got the second success bracket so a -2 to our Piety rolls from the next Turn onwards.

Nah, it's only 1 of 2 Turns. The dice roll was for how successful the festival would overall be, aka the level of influence it has on the Piety roll. We got the second success bracket so a -2 to our Piety rolls from the next Turn onwards.

that still nice,our current piety is the 1d6-3 if im not mistaken,with the -2,it would be 1d6-5,meaning we are actually more likely to win piety per turn than lose it

Hmm, we might have to deal with some sabotage. I wonder if we could assign guards to a project even before it's finished? @HeroCooky ?
You can, if you want.
No, you get another turn with another 1d100, whose roll is added to the 73 to see if yiu gain the -3 in total. The piety effect will happen after that.
that still nice,our current piety is the 1d6-3 if im not mistaken,with the -2,it would be 1d6-5,meaning we are actually more likely to win piety per turn than lose it
The Piety roll is how much your Piety decays, it cannot gain you Piety.

could we fabricate revolvers?

i noticed that while crosbows are widely avaible,some sort of personal carry gun would be useful
plus,pilgrim cowboys

And this would be our third Trade Route. We could open another two next Turn, which means we could finish the House Ulatarn favor soon.
House Ularn wanrs 6 new trade routes, so we are at 1/6.

I would go for a destillery or a manufactoring plant,
We cannot make those until we build the industrial district. And the beverage spoke says it will cause some unrest so I think the art building is the safest option.

could we fabricate revolvers?
Easily. You have the material science for the bullets, body and operation of guns.

However, you (as in the people of Calynth) think (culturally) that gunpowder weaponry is artillery only, and that using them as sidearms is the stupidest thing ever. Much easier to buy a (superior in every quality) crossbow, or go right for a coilgun (if you have that kind of money).

I think the art building is the safest option.
The problem is that art is a economical dead end right now, a relative waste of action, the pilgrim impress the elite by the sheer infrastructure and low end tech progression, so for us things like pharmaceuticals, wapeons ot even textile is better, art is safe but its also a action sink.

The problem is that art is a economical dead end right now, a relative waste of
???
We still earn money from it. And you also ignore the reason we picked the cultural district first. Cultural osmosis. By creating art and music that implicitly back our religion we spread faster and easier.

And what you want is in the industrial district, which we have not yet built and therefore not available right now.

???
We still earn money from it. And you also ignore the reason we picked the cultural district first. Cultural osmosis. By creating art and music that implicitly back our religion we spread faster and easier.

And what you want is in the industrial district, which we have not yet built and therefore not available right now.
We get money but it wont help future projects.
We arent doing a high end cultural route here where art would be helpfull, the pilgrims help the little guy and art cant do much in that being. Art can affect culture but so des increasing the rate of literacy and overall life quality.
There's little that art can do to us right now, it may change in the future but right now we really have better stuff to do.

We arent doing a high end cultural route here where art would be helpfull, the pilgrims help the little guy and art cant do much in that being. Art can affect culture but so des increasing the rate of literacy and overall life quality.
There's little that art can do to us right now, it may change in the future but right now we really have better stuff to do.
Dude, we are discussing what holding action we are doing next turn. That means picking from what we have available right now.

If you want to do Industrial Subsidies say that. Not a bunch of industries we have no way of setting up rigt now.

Then we go for brewing, having a regularized alchool trade and distillery is waymore useful to is long term.

Still more in line with the pilgrims ideology even if it admittedly almost equally as mideling than art on the long term.

Easily. You have the material science for the bullets, body and operation of guns.

However, you (as in the people of Calynth) think (culturally) that gunpowder weaponry is artillery only, and that using them as sidearms is the stupidest thing ever. Much easier to buy a (superior in every quality) crossbow, or go right for a coilgun (if you have that kind of money).
Well we have to see if anyone challenges that and there is a gang war going on so I can imagine that a mad man trying it?

Update on the Update:
My grandfather (on my mothers side) died today.
I'll be adding two days to the update schedule.
The funeral is on the 06.12.21, so I'll be skipping that day in my schedule.

Thank you for your understanding.

No, you get another turn with another 1d100, whose roll is added to the 73 to see if yiu gain the -3 in total. The piety effect will happen after that.
Huh, that makes getting the -3 bracket very likely. And yeah, one more Turn to finish that Action, and then the - for Piety-loss applies to future Turns.

I would go for a destillery or a manufactoring plant, Art would be useful if we wanted to break into high society but is not the most compatible avenue with our economic plan
...What economic plan? The two big project chains we have, airships and steam engines, both were started due to outside opportunities. We are pushing that forwards, yes, but they were never focused on as the main project of the Pilgrims.

I explicitly reasoned in the plan-vote that got us the culture district that culture is the one thing no one else is going to push and that it was their broken culture that broke the pre-Collapse societies neck.
The empire has other research institutions. The empire has other industrial districts, as indicated by its huge number of Knights. What the empire doesn't have is a cultural center that goes against the general assholery and racism that is common right now.
We saw during one of the pre-Collapse Interludes how that caused Mes to give up on humanity, and Turn 49; Year 11; Month 9; Evil Or Ignorant? makes it pretty clear that Harbinger will recruit anyone society sees as Unwanted. And yes, Unwanted was capitalized, which makes me suspect there is something conceptually going on with that.

House Ularn wanrs 6 new trade routes, so we are at 1/6.
The voting option mentions nothing about new trade routes, only that House Ularn wants 6 Trade Routes connected with any of their cities.

We cannot make those until we build the industrial district. And the beverage spoke says it will cause some unrest so I think the art building is the safest option.
That option also mentions a few guardhouses being built. Which makes sense, because we would want guards stationed nearby potential brawls.

Clearly, what we should do is use the Bright Artefacts we have and create proper sidearms!:V

We have Word of God that 95% of the positive impact we had on the life of the worst of in society is due to a Diplomacy Action. So I would like to keep focusing on cultural projects that influence how people interact with each other.
WoG, 95% of your positive impact on the life of the Mutated came due to raising the opinion on Mutated.

Update on the Update:
My grandfather (on my mothers side) died today.
I'll be adding two days to the update schedule.
The funeral is on the 06.12.21, so I'll be skipping that day in my schedule.

Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry to hear that, my condolence.

Turn 54; Year 13; Month 0; A Short Conversation Amongst Good Friends
The Pilgrims
Structure
1.) The Mission of the Pilgrims is defined as such;
-a.) the easing, reduction, and eradication of
--1.) poverty
--2.) diseases
--3.) hunger
--4.) addiction
-b.) building infrastructure to ensure stability and growth in a region
-c.) the creation of valuable technologies and machines to advance civilization
-d.) reverse-engineering lost technologies

2.) The Leader of the Pilgrims is chosen by a democratic vote to ensure that the majority is heard.

3.) A new Leader is chosen should the current Leader;
-a.) die
-b.) voluntarily step down
-c.) be removed by a two-thirds majority vote

4.) The responsibilities of the Leader are thus;
-a.) assign 2(two) assistants to help organize matters they cannot attend to in a 7(seven) day time-span
-b.) bring issues brought forward by Department Heads or individual Pilgrims to vote
-c.) ensure that all votes are cast in no longer than 5(five) days
-d.) call for referenda on current issues/opportunities every 3(three) months
-e.) ensure that all discussion of issues remain civil and cool-headed
-f.) act as a tie-breaker, should a vote be even
-g.) bring forth issues in structure or behavior of the Pilgrims
-h.) ensure that the Pilgrims do not stray from their mission to help and uplift

5.) The duties of the members of the Pilgrims are;
-a.) giving what can, in good conscience, be spared to the cause of the Pilgrims, be that in Work, Materials, Food, Money or Information
--1.) no person may give more than 10% of their respective monthly earnings or spend more than 4(four) hours working in a Pilgrim run structure
--2.) this can be exempted on an individual basis, either by;
---a.) a Pilgrim requesting such
---b.) The nature of an assignment requires it
-b.) bring forth issues of the conduct of individuals or the Pilgrims as a whole to the chosen Leader
-c.) bring forth problematic aspects of the structure and tenets of the Pilgrims to the Leader
-d.) vote, or send an envoy with the Pilgrims HQ ballots, every 3(three) months, on current issues/opportunities
-e.) being aware that they act as a representative of the Pilgrims, no matter the environment they find themselves in
-f.) ensuring that the Pilgrims do not waver from their mission to help and uplift
-g.) Turn in any artifacts found to the leading archeologist
-h.) caring for any children that are born as a result of their actions

6.) In exchange, they are allowed to partake in;
-a.) free food, water, and electricity
--1.) At least 1(one) warm meal a day
-b.) free lodging
--1.) in a room with no more than 3(three) other people
-c.) free healthcare and repairs
-d.) free counseling
-e.) free access to all Pilgrim-run structures that are not used for security
-f.) rewards of turning in artifacts
--1.) The amount is determined by the rarity and importance of the Artifact
--2.) It does not apply to intentional archeologic digs run by the Pilgrims as a whole
g.) request leave from current duties, should they be employed by the Pilgrims, for 8(eight) weeks a year without stating a reason.
-1.) this leave does not carry over to the next year
-2.) longer leave can be granted should the reasons suffice, such as;
--a.) family matters (death/marriage)
--b.) recuperation
--c.) doctoral/engineers orders

7.) Department Heads are chosen by the ability to perform their tasks and their ability alone. Their responsibilities are;
-a.) ensuring that they complete their assigned duty to the best of their, and their worker's ability
-b.) minimize inter-departmental conflict
-c.) bring any issues, optimizations, or opportunities to the Leader

8.) A Pilgrim may leave, without fear of reprisal, violence, or shunning;
-a.) should a Pilgrim accost, hurt, or otherwise intimidate another Pilgrim that plans to, is leaving, or has gone, they will be punished by exile and banned from partaking or entering any event or Pilgrim run structure
--1.) The exiled Pilgrim can challenge the expulsion after 1(one) year, should 4(four) other Pilgrims vouch for them
--2.) It can only be invoked once
-b.) any Pilgrim who left can re-enter at any time should they so wish
--1.) any Pilgrim cannot re-enter more than 2(two) times without good reason

9.) The Pilgrims will not discriminate by;
-a.) Gender
-b.) Sexuality
-c.) Skin-color
-d.) Religious ties
-e.) Origin
-f.) Occupation
-g.) Mutation
-h.) Production

10.) These crimes (but not excluding others) are immediate grounds for exile without 8.a.1. coming into effect.
-a.) Murder
--1.) attempted or otherwise
-b.) Psychological Torture
-c.) Physical Torture
-d.) Rape
-e.) Conspiring to do any of the crimes listed here

11.) This charter is subject to changes should;
-a.) new tenets emerge
-b.) new situations force the adaptation of current rules
-c.) issues be found in it
Tenets
Origin: Humanism
They say that a human is mired in sin, that you are wrong, and need a higher power to save yourself. You disagree; every human is good, and every person has the capacity to create greatness; you just have to show it to them.
(Wait, are we the good guys? There is a 50% chance to spend Goodwill at a 1 to 5 ratio to turn a failure into a bare success. All factions start at Neutral. The Common People start at Friendly.)

First Tenet: What was will be
The old world is full of wonders of our achievements, but now they lie forgotten and disused. No longer. You will remake the world with the knowledge of the old.
(Archeological/Scavenging Operations unlocked in the Learning section. Gain one additional artifact dice, size depending on the site.)

Second Tenet: Children Of The Universe
It does not matter if the body is one of flesh, blood, and bone, or metal, oil, and circuitry; the truth remains the same: they are as deserving of life and respect as any being in existence. Who are we to judge and condemn a being, to declare them as non-sapient and non-sentient, for the crime of not being born a human? Who are we to point at a Core which enjoys art, an Animal in the wild which learned to read and write in high-prose, and declare them as less than us? Our mind makes us human, the ability to reason and understand, feel the suffering of those around us, and reach our hand out to help. Every single Machine-Mind and Animal capable of thought deserves our respect and a chance for peace unless they attack first.
(All non-hostile sapient beings (excluding Humans and Mutated) in the world receive, when engaged in Diplomacy, a relationship bonus, hostile ones are less likely to engage in antagonistic ways and can be persuaded to leave in peace or recant their ways. Pilgrims will not view any sapient being not of human origin as something less or false and will automatically advocate for and defend their rights. AI research is massively more manageable. +1 relationship to all Forge-Clans. Piety loss now 1 per 100 Followers.)

Hidden Tenet: A Mythos Called Names
It is undeniable that there is power in names. Nations, Organizations, Myths. All have one thing in common; a name gives meaning and identity, where there was none before. The Pilgrims have taken after the First Leader, Martyris, in His belief. A soldier, wary of death and destruction, a healer that failed too many times, or someone honoring a vow, may choose to change their name to reflect what they believe to be. While a name given by one's parents may encompass their hopes and dreams for one's future, reality tends to disagree.
(Every Leader of the Pilgrims may rename themselves. In addition, all Pilgrims may rename themselves in honor or shame. -1 to Piety rolls.)

Hidden Tenet: Fail Better
Falling is not a sin. However, falling and not getting up is.
(One free reroll per turn should an action fail, 2 for 4, 3 for 6, usw.)

Hidden Tenet: Kindle Alight The Beacons
Humanity has long since struggled against the darkness. At first, that dark was the night, ever creeping, ever hindering. But then, with a single spark, night turned day as a fire was lit by our most distant ancestors, taming something primal, beautiful, and deadly, turning it towards their cause. And with that single act of lighting a spark, they gave birth to something precious: knowledge: knowledge which they passed down, all the way to us, today. It was not profit, greed, power, or any selfish instinct which drove them to do so, but the simple act of creating something better, even for a moment, so that their children could revel in warmth in the coldest night. So too, do we today follow that example haltingly, hesitantly, with unsure steps down a road so long untrodden. But we walk that road once more, unashamed of the failures we will commit, the stumbles and setbacks which will happen, and those times when we will lose sight of the road. However, we will walk, discover, and share all we find with our children so that they may stand upon our shoulders as we stand upon the shoulders of giants.
(When completing a Theory, you have a 10% Chance to gain another.)

Rite Of Mourning: A Journeys End
It is a terrible thing to lose someone and see their Journey cut short by age or force. To remember where they sat, sharing stories, laughter, love, food, and safety. To remember how they laughed, how they joked, and see their memory slowly fade with each passing day. To wake up one day and feel guilt over not grieving their passing.

I tell you: this is not how we should see death. Their Journey had been one of the countless experiences of hundreds of chance encounters, a life lived changing the world, others, and themselves each passing day. And what we see as an end is not truly one, for their actions live on in our own. Those they helped are still out there, remembering them, acting in ways that they would never have been able to, had the dead not decided to share what they had, to offer a hand in aid. Their Journey may be at an end, but their actions live on, in our own.
(All casualties only inflict 1% Piety loss, -2 to Piety Rolls.)
Member/Resource Statistics
Members: 1.427
-Faithful: 29/49
--1/3 General Scientists - +12 to assigned research
--2/2 General Doctors - +12 against diseases and to Medical/Biological research - (1(One) On An Expedition)
--2/2 Common Engineers - +14 to salvaging operations and to Mechanical/Electronic research - (1(One) On An Expedition)

-Followers: 1.378 (153 (6 Faithful) unoccupied)
--Recruitment: (+33 per Turn)
---(13 Due to: The Codex Mk.1)
---(6 Due to: Expanded Daycare)
---(14 Due to: Poor-House - (Mirn, Tessen, Jokvi, Zulmni, Ularn, Strul))

Total: 12
-Suzuki - Combat - Infection
-Annika - Exiled For 10.b. and other crimes - Execution
-Abhina Havaldar - Murder - Beaten To Death
-Roland - Murder - Stabbed To Death
-Sree Merdad - Murder - Bled Out
-Somphone - Murder - Brain Trauma
-Tano - Murder - Shattered Ribcage Leading To Asphyxiation
-Tawni Ifri - Murder - Infection Due To Burn Wounds
-Musto - Murder - Perforated Heart
-Nina - Murder - Physical Trauma
-Ahli - Murder - Extended Torture
-Minera Warden - Murder - Extended Torture

Materials: 387.54 (min. +96.78, max. +715.78 per Turn, 50 Materials owed in 2 (two) Turns.)

Income = 395.44-1.014.44 Materials:
26.94 = Followers
7.00 = Miscellaneous Sales
26.00-154.00 = Technology Sales
28.00-477.00 = Trade Routes
37.50 = Taxes From Norqod
8.00 = Desalination Basins
6.00-12.00 = Inn (Eye of the Beholder)
6.00-33.00 = Brothel 'Consensual' - (Mirn, Jokvi, Tessen)
3.00-12.00 = Print Shop - Smut
11.50 = Iron Mine
51.00 = Silver Mine
72.00 = Jewel Mine
99.00 = Ashleaf-Nursery
13.50 = Black Root

Upkeep = 299.28Materials:
15.00 = Temporary Aid to: The Lost
9.00 = Contractual Expansion (Norqod - Adequate Housing)
4.00 = Simple Hospital (Norqod)
10.40 = Engine Assembly (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
0.00 = Computer (-15.00 Due to Merchant Guild Donations)
3.64 = Black Box - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
3.50 = Local Headquarters (Mirn) - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
10.06 = School - (Big) - (Mirn) - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk. +0.55 due to Guards! Guards!, -0.75 Due to Local Headquarters)
11.25 = Asylum - (Mirn/Zulmni) - (-0.75 Due to Local Headquarters)
2.40 = 6 Soup kitchens (1x (Normal) + 3x Mirn (Bulk), 1x Ularn (Normal), 1x Tessen (Normal), 1x Strul (Normal)) - (-0.95 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -2.25 Due to Local Headquarters)
1.91 = 3 Expanded Hospices - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -2.40 Due to Bloodbark, -0.15 Due to Narcotics, Stimulants, And More!, -0.75 Due to Local Headquarters)
13.75 = 6 Poor-Houses - (Mirn, Tessen, Jokvi, Zulmni, Ularn, Strul) - (-0.35 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -0.75 Due to Local Headquarters)
5.85 = Brothel 'Consensual' - (Mirn (Upgraded), Jokvi, Tessen) - (+1.10 Due to Guardians For Hire, -0.40 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -0.75 Due to Local Headquarters)
2.00 = Print Shop - Smut - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
1.60 = Administration Center - Grand - (-0.10 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
8.29 = Daycare - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
0.80 = Medical Wing - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, -0.10 Due to Tools Of The Trade)
8.01 = Living Quarters - Continuous Expansion - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
3.02 = Storerooms - Continuous Expansion - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
2.00 = Training Field - (Expanded)
22.69 = Laboratories - Grand - (-0.65 Due to Backroom Deals)
4.01 = Metalsmiths Abode - (Expanded) - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
7.70 = Berth - (Tiny) - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
7.00 = Anchorage (Tiny) - (Jokvi, Strul) - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
11.94 = Electronics Workshop - (-0.20 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
1.50 = Ashleaf Nursery - (+1.50 Due to Steam Engine)
5.60 = Jewel Mine - Improved - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, +1.50 Due to Guardians For Hire, +2.55 Due to Steam Engine)
3.90 = Silver Mine - Improved - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk, +2.55 Due to Steam Engine)
1.35 = Iron Mine - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
0.45 = Codex Printing - (-0.15 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
7.50 = The Crystal-Path - (-0.50 Due to Buying Goods In Bulk)
4.70 = Central Region Security - (-0.50 Due to Backroom Deals)
11.46 = Unit Upkeep
93.00 = Taxes

Goodwill: 14.97 (+0.94 per Turn)
+0.08 = 7 (3 Bulk, 4 Normal) Soup-Kitchens
+0.16 = 3 Expanded Hospices
+0.60 = Poor-House - (Mirn, Tessen, Jokvi, Zulmni, Ularn, Strul)
+0.05 = School - (Big) - (Mirn)
+0.04 = Asylum - (Mirn/Zulmni)
+0.05 = Brothel 'Consensual' - (Mirn (Upgraded), Jokvi, Tessen)
-0.02 = Print Shop - Smut

Piety: 89% (+35 to all rolls for Heroes with the Adjudicator Trait)
Rolls (-3):
-2 (Rite Of Mourning: A Journeys End)
-1 (Hidden Tenet: A Mythos Called Names)
-2 (Expanded Daycare)
-1 (Beautification)
-3 (Electric Lights)
-1 (Poisoned By A Plague-Engine - Medicated Immunity)
-5 (School - (Big) - (Mirn))
-1 (Primitive Asylum/s)
+13 (Followers, +1 every 100)

Suspendium: 5 Medium, 12 Small, and 5 Tiny Suspendium Shards (1 Large needed in 2 (Two) Turns - Paid)
+4 Medium Shards (Crystal-Path)
Conversion:
24 (Tiny) - 1 (Small)
20 (Small) - 1 (Medium)
16 (Medium) - 1 (Large)
12 (Large) - 1 (Big)
8 (Big) - 1 (Gigantic)
4 (Gigantic) - 1 (Titanic)
(These are not to be seen as indicative of the actual size, merely their mechanical representation and conversion therein.)

Size (Mainly for visualization, do not see it as absolute law):
Tiny = Index Finger
Small = Human Head
Medium = Large Chest
Large = Car
Big = HGV (Truck/Heavy Goods Vehicle)
Gigantic = House
Titanic = High-Rise
Relationships
Elites
The Emperor
Opinion: Neutral (0)
Plans: Politicking

Marquis of Tessen
Opinion: Friendly (1)
Plans: Politicking/???
Owes: 1 Major Favour

House Ulatarn

House Mirn

Forge-Clan Vanar-Feer
Plans: Suspendium/Daughter of Dawn

Military
Plans: Has continued with their cleansing operation, hitting the last known bandit bastions and gang hideouts. They are now pivoting over to scouring the Zones for any survivors and recent gangs. Some are being peeled off to pivot into the Forest Of Rust within the following season.
Information Network: Rank 2.
Factions:
- Knight-Chapters:
-- Blue Lance (Chapter-Master: Alson Dulhne|Friendly (1)|7 Hel's (175 Knights Total)|Defense-Chapter|Friends To The People)
-- Umbra Skulls (Chapter Master: Phagorim|Neutral (0)|5 Hel's (125 Knights Total)|Support-Chapter|In Darkest Night We Guard)
-- Bronze Machine (Chapter Master: Araquiel Numar|Neutral (0)|7 Hel's (175 Knights Total)|Defense-Chapter|Myra Guides Us)
-- Revenant Kin (Chapter Master: Sipneir List|Neutral (0)|5 Hel's (125 Knights Total)|Support-Chapter|Risen From The Ashes)
-- Dawn Bringers (Chapter Master: Tabris|Neutral (0)|15/15 Hel's (374/375 Knights Total)|Assault-Chapter|Illuminate Them)

The Bureau For Imperial Civilian Logistics
Local Plans: Getting Suspendium.
National Plans: Cheap Mass-Producible Transistors (8 Turns) - 220 (1st), 115 (2nd), 45 (3rd) Materials as Reward.

The Followers of Light
Plans: ???

Miscellaneous Nobles
-Lady Maranica (Ally (3)|???)
-Baron Esker (Friend (2)|Penance - Will try to help if asked, within reason)

General Opinion on Mutated: Useful Minority (1)
Locals
The Common People Of Tessen:
Opinion: Friends (2)
Information Network: Rank 1.
Estimated Pilgrim-Influenced: ~10%
Mood: Gossip about your massive free kitchen, a new fashion trend, and the continued absence of the daughter of House Ulatarn.

The Merchant Guild:
Plans: Highly Valued Customers and Suppliers

The Union of Herbalists:
Opinion: Neutral (1)
Plans: Advance/Make Cheaper Medicine.
Factions:
- Foundation (Neutral (0)|50% Control|Cheaper Actions)
- Healers (Ally (3)|50% Control|Enables Doctoral Training)
Boni: +15 on all Diplomatic rolls

Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science
Leader: Marthen Marthensons
Plans: Open Approval

The Adventurer Guild:
Plans: Continue Operations.
Factions:
-The Huntsmen (Leader: Amra Kaliv/Friendly (1)/80 Members/Reliable Mercenary Company)
Plans: On Contract for the Expedition.
-The Scavenger Organizations (Leader: None Formally
Crews: Old Eye Joe / 128 Members
Plans: Searching For New Grounds, Well, fuck you too.)
-The Bad Batch (Leader: Simone Simona/Friends (2)/7 Members/Infiltration Experts)

Criminal Gangs:
Leader: ???
Opinion: ???
The Bad Batch Note: ???Eeeeeh???

Cults:
The Lost

Information Network: Rank 2
Assimilation: 0/8
Plans: Have taken on several Mutated orphaned in the cleansing of the Criminal Gangs, ranging from 7 to 15 years old, and are trying their best to give them over to several trusted orphanages or various Pilgrims. They are currently looking for three that ran away and worry for their lives.
Uncovered:
-351 Members
-Pilgrim Sub-Cult
-If You Cannot Help Yourself, Help Others
-Last Refuge Of The Damned
Conclave of Faya
Uncovered:
-Spirit Worship
-Artistic Focused
-Non-Violent
Meira's Hidden
Uncovered:
-Forge-Clan Offshoot
-Pro-Mutated
-Isolationists

The Mutated:
Plans: Live.
Information Network: Rank 1.
Mood: Deliberately not making any funny moves to avoid drawing attention while the cleansing quiets down.

Sapients:
Forgotten

Plans: Music!

General Opinion on Mutated: Open Racism (0)
Artefacts
Common
Chocolate Recipe - 1.03 - +5 to Common Chemicals
Chainsword - 1.24 - +5 to Common Mechanical
"4D Rectangle" - 0.88
Food Preservatives - 1.15 - +5 to Common Chemicals
Elaborate Costume - 0.63
Ancient Torah - 0.44
Beer Recipe - 1.41 - +5 to Common Chemicals
Farsight Lense - 0.73
Well Kept Clothes - 0.97
Fluid Dynamics - 1.47 - +5 to Common Physics
2 Destroyed Sentinel Remains - 1.31 - +20 to Machinery/Armor/Programming/Electronics
Flexible Window - 1.21 - +5 to Common Armor
Gyro Bed - 1.47 - +5 to Machinery
Rusting Water Pipe System - 1.43 - +5 to Hydraulics
Tattered Book - 2.67 - +5 to ???
Thick, Faded Tome - 3.49 - +5 to ???
Bugged Collision Avoidance System - 1.93 - +5 to Programming
Rare Spices - 0.72
Lever-operated Pump - 2.19 - +5 to Mechanics
Tasteful Dress - 0.36
Tattered Painting - 0.05
Decorative Armor Pieces - 0.93
Galant Men's Wear - 0.46
Rare
Papers With Recurring Numbers - 5.42 - +20 to Common Programming
Report On Vivisections - 5.12 - +20 to Advanced Biology
Damaged Knight-Weapon: Hammer - 7.09 - +20 to Common Weapons
Damaged Knight-Equipment: Shield - 4.80 - +20 to Common Armor
Holographic Sights 6.48 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Electronics
Unique Lattice Shields 6.98 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Metallurgy
Tactical Hud Frame - 6.49 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Programming
Armored Autoinjector - 5.89 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Medicine/Chemicals/Biology
Cracked Bright-Lance Lense - 7.21 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Physics
Intact Civilian Flamethrower - 6.75 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Chemicals
2 Damaged Sentinel Remains - 7.31 - +20 to Advanced Machinery/Armor/Programming/Electronics
2 Damaged Caretaker Remains – 7.04 - +20 to Advanced Machinery/Armor/Programming/Electronics
Malicious Scrap Code - 6.17 - +20 to Advanced Programming
Destroyed Bright-Pistol - 7.23 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Metallurgy/Physics
Foldable Electro Lance - 6.33 - +20 to Advanced Weapons
Calculations On Sandcrete - 5.26 - +20 to Advanced Physics
Flexible Armor Jacket - 6.90 - +20 to Advanced Armor
Electro-Spool - 6.63 - +20 to Advanced Weapon/Electronics
Calibration-Matrix - 6.30 - +20 to Advanced Weapon/Programming
Ammunition Storage Feeder - 7.42 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics
Code Scraps - 5.99 - +20 to Advanced Programming
Laboratory Equipment - 5.44 - +20 to Advanced Medicine
Black Tome With Golden Letters - 11.76 - +20 to ???
A Book With Legacy - 9.13 - +20 to ???
Anti-Avian Shock-Plates - 6.13 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Electronics
Anti-Thief Watchsystems - 5.87 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Programming/Machinery
Automated Bloodbag - 6.82 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Medicine
Autonomous Preservative Injector - 6.44 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Chemicals
Rusted Walker Eye Component - 5.56 - +20 to Advanced Electronics
Crossbow Loader - 5.46 - +20 to Advanced Weapons
Scale Vest - 6.25 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Electronics
Scale Helmet - 6.50 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Electronics
Scale Gauntlets - 6.09 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Electronics
Scale Boots - 5.53 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Electronics
Mono Titanium Blade- 5.01 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Metallurgy
Hardened Tracking System - 5.06 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Electronics
Crane Pumps - 5.78 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics
Adaptive Interface Prototype - 6.94 - +20 to Advanced Programming
Hydrochloric Halucinogenic Acid - 6.45 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Psychology/Chemicals
Missile Propellant Samples - 5.05 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Chemicals
2 Intact Solid Missile - 5.33 - +20 to Advanced Weapons
2 Targeting Platform - 7.15 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Machinery
Acid-Warhead - 5.15 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Chemicals/Armor
Painmaker-Warhead - 7.25 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Psychology
Rotten Swarm Missile - 6.79 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Biology
7 Destroyed Missile Loading Mechanism - 5.14 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Mechanics
Re-Fueling Nozzles - 6.07 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Hydraulics
Rusted Swarm Seeker Warhead - 7.42 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Hydraulics/Electronics
3 Half-Rusted Fuel Pumping Station - 5.30 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Hydraulics
2 Reactive Micro-Lance - 5.75 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Armor
Scarlet Fever Warhead - 5.13 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Psychology
2 Painmaker Vats - 6.66 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Psychology/Hydraulics
Seeker-Shells - 7.38 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Electronics
Rotting Warheads - 5.64 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Biology
Busted Swarm Missile Constructor - 7.46 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Machinery/Chemicals
6 Acidic Globules - 6.41 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Chemicals
3 Goo-Cages - 6.68 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Mechanicals
2 Unusable Legionary-Warheads - 6.34 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Programming/Biology
Flight Paths - 7.26 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Physics
Loading Tubes - 5.52 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Mechanicals
Feeding Stations - 5.50 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Chemicals
Burnt Pacifiers - 5.86 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Machinery/Chemicals
4 Saint-And-Hallow Warhead - 5.60 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Medicine
Thoroughly Trashed Micro-Lance - 5.43 - +20 to Advanced Weapons
2 Micro-Lance Coolers - 7.23 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Hydraulics
Ablative Scales - 5.65 - +20 to Advanced Armor
Sewage-Regulators - 5.14 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics
"Understanding And Repressing Sinful Urges!" - 5.24 - +20 to Advanced Psychology
Thermodynamic Pump - 7.44 - +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Electronics
"Neurological Diseases" Leaflet - 6.17 - +20 to Advanced Psychology
3 Thermobaric Landmines - 5.23 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Electronics/Chemicals/Machines
Ablative Armor Plating - 7.20 - +20 to Advanced Armor/Physics
Burnt Thermoplastic Reloader - 6.83 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Mechanics
Advanced IFF Algorithms - 5.93 - +20 to Advanced Weapons/Programming
Lost Tech
Gutted Core - 17.04 - +50 to All Physics/Engineering/Psychology
Tablet - 15.87 - +50 to Advanced Programming/Pioneer Electronics
Plasma torch - 18.40- +50 to Advanced Physics
Discarded Medicine - 19.16 - +50 to Pioneer Medicine/Advanced Biology
Water Purifier - 17.10 - +50 to Pioneer Biology/Advanced Hydraulics/Machinery
Jakerian Armor - 16.12 - +50 to Pioneer Armor
Guard Mace - 19.07 - +50 to Advanced Weapon
Guard Shield - 18.49 - +50 to Pioneer Armor
Hololithic Cube- 20.00 - +50 to All Physics/Machinery/Hydraulics/Engineering/Programming/Metallurgy/Electronics - [Black Box]
Physic Theorems - 18.32 - +50 to All Physics
"Night-Fun/Sleep" Pills - 19.09 - +50 to All Chemicals
Scaled Armor - 17.00 - +50 to Advanced Armor
Bone Mending Kits - 16.12 - +50 to Advanced Biology/Machinery
Äther-Battery - 15.90 - +50 to Pioneer Electronics/Physics/Chemicals/Engineering/Metallurgy
Fire-Suppressant Systems - 15.41 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics/Chemicals
Hexagonal Armor Plate - 18.01 - +50 to Pioneer Armor/Metallurgy
Auto-Pilot - 19.66 - +50 to Pioneer Programming
Prototype Fuel Refiner - 19.45 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics/Chemicals/Engineering
Miniature Bright Lance - 18.33 - +50 to Pioneer Weapons/Electronics/Metallurgy/Machinery
Flesh Mending Syringe - 16.71 - +50 to Pioneer Biology
2 Bright-Lance Compartments - 18.76 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics/Weapons
4 Target Seeking Explosives - 18.74 - +50 to Pioneer Weapons/Electronics/Programming
Hostile Virus - 17.38 - +50 to Pioneer Programming
Fluid Exchanger - 15.02 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics
3d Metal Printer - 15.78 - +50 to Pioneer Machinery/Electronics/Programming/Chemicals/Metallurgy
Gas Liquifiers - 15.43 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics
Non-Biological Affecting Acids - 17.05 - +50 to Pioneer Chemicals/Biology
Theorem On Celestial Movements - 15.97 - +50 to Pioneer Physics
Sleep-Gas Bombs - 18.56 - +50 to Pioneer Chemicals/Biology/Weapons
Spider Drones - 16.55 - +50 to Pioneer Weapons/Electronics/Programming
Self-Adapting Virus - 16.53 - +50 to Pioneer Programming
Smart Fluid Nano-Drone Swarm - 16.36 - +50 to Pioneer Hydraulics/Medicine/Programming
Self-Deploying Jackhammer - 16.90 - +50 to Pioneer Mechanics/Programming
Assisting Synthetic Intelligence - 17.44 - +50 to Pioneer Programming
Implant Equipment - 16.79 - +50 to Pioneer Medicine/Electronics
Eye-Hud - 16.78 - +50 to Pioneer Electronics/Biology/Medicine
Body Diagnostic-Drone - 17.19 - +50 to Pioneer Biology/Medicine
Unknown Publication - 31.44 - +50 to ???
Revelations Of Eden (Penned By Prophet Mahami-Du-Ojasi - Holy Book - Church of Eden) - 43.20 - [Untranslated]
Unique
Unique Artefact: The Codex Mk.1
The Codex holds the teachings of Martyris, the first Pilgrim, and the shared wisdom of all who came after. It is an integral part of life for Pilgrims, whether in discussions of the knowledge found within or in the simple act of reading and remembering.
(Effect: 12 Passive Recruitment per Turn)

Sandcrete Recipe
An ancient recipe that the Ancients used to build structures quickly, though not cheaply. Now it is once more in use, and it will be of great help to us!
(Effect: Can spend 12.5 Materials on reducing building times of one building by 1(one) Turn, per Turn by adding [Sandcrete] to said action.)

Narcotics, Stimulants, And More!
This book details the effects of various drugs, how they intermix, and their downsides, in conjunction with guides on their production and what substances can be used as substitutes.
(Effect: -0.15 Upkeep to all medical facilities, Combat Stimms research unlocked.)

Scientific Theory
There is more to this world than one life could ever grasp. More mysteries to discover, more questions to unravel, and answers to find. Nothing could ever stop Humanity's thirst for knowledge, not even death. (Effect: +15 to Learning Rolls.)

Grieving Echo
A Zweihänder sized for a Knight. On every surface, names are engraved, along with how they died. The phrase: "One Wielder, One Name, One Duty, One Death" is inscribed in the middle of the blade. PD connected to the sword and immediately exclaimed ownership over the zweihänder. Her explanation was: "Every woman needs a fun toy, and this thing is one!"
(2d40+30 Damage, cannot equip a shield.)

CORE-^Ä^
PD found this Core within the bowels of the Daughter of Dawn, even months after the latter was used as quarters for a veritable legion of engineers and soldiers. He seems to be an old friend, and one can hear both chatting quite often when maintenance calls, but ^Ä^'s speech is unintelligible for any human, Mutated or otherwise. Seriously, how can you hear [T]7 in speech? Otherwise, he seems perfectly fine with only being a Core, though he would like to be put into a Knight in the next century or two.
(Gain +1 Automatic Success for Learning Actions if applied, 5% chance to suffer permanent damage.)

Soaring Wrenches
An unburnable book containing the collected knowledge of an engineer who had worked for nearly a century on airships, detailing everything they knew. Everything is addressed and described here, from the want of a chip leading to a ship's destruction to other tiny details.
(+50 to All Mechanics, +10% to all Airship Desing Income)

Auroran Cylinder
A cylinder about the size of a human forearm and with an equivalent thickness that shines with a kaleidoscope of colors, bringing warmth to the body and calm to the mind of its wearer. Aria noticed a tingling all over her body when she got it from a room within the Daughter of Dawn.
(+1 Health if equipped, +20%???)
Military
Units (5/18)
Tech-Scouts
Description: A small force of scavengers, adept in the arts of stealth and searching for new spots to scavenge.
Health: 6/6 (Size 6)
Armor: 6/6
Damage: 1d6 (+2 damage ignores armor and 2 AP when melee, 4 AP when ranged.)
Training: Trained (3/6)
Breakpoint: 2/6 size remaining in Combat

Equipment:
-Armored Camo-Cloaks (Standardized): (Melee) If the stealth-roll has a 35 or higher difference, you gain one free attack. +1 Armor
-Crying Crescent (Special Melee): Special Rule: Armor Piercing: +2 damage against armor, +2 damage, ignoring armor.
-Pointed Reply (Special Ranged): +1 damage against armor, Special Rule: Accurate: +5 to ranged rolls, Ammunition for 15 Turns.
--Crossbow Upgrade: Electric Bolt (Crossbow Ammunition): Inflicts Light Paralysis/ Light Overcharge (-15 Initiative (Biological)/+1 Damage (Machine), 3 damage ignores armor
-Firebomb (Lingering): It is used as a free action before melee is joined, with 1d4-1 damage and +1 damage in the next Turn. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use.
-Smokebomb (Scented): A retreat/disengage has a DC of 40 to avoid damage, a DC of 65 against Mutants and Animals. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use.
-Medical Kit (Silver): Roll 1d5 before casualty rolls to heal any wounded. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.6 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Stabilizers: Half all Casualty Rolls, rounded up. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 7.53 Materials per Unit.
-Mortar (Primitive): Special Rule: Experimental Artillery (Fired only once before Combat.) 45% Chance of hitting for 2d12 damage. Inflicts Concussed (-10 Initiative for 1(one) round) upon all Biological Non-Titan Enemies, even when missing. 23.75 Materials, 1 Material per use.
--Mortar Upgrade: Acid Globules (Ammunition): +4d4 Acid Damage, Acidic Burning (4 Damage per Turn for 2 Turns, +2 Breakpoints for all Sentient Units present), 10.45 Materials for (3/3) Shells
--Mortar Upgrade: Fire Cannisters (Ammunition): 6d6 Fire Damage, Liquid Fire (Triggers Breakpoint Check in all affected Biological Units, inflicts 2d3 Fire Damage for 2d3 Turns), 4.35 Materials for (6/6) Shells
--Mortar Upgrade: Explosive Warheads (Ammunition): 12d2 Piercing Damage, High-Explosive Airborne Lethal Ordnance/HeALO Rounds (Cannot be used indoors, -5% Accuracy), 6.53 Materials for (12/12) Shells

Trait/s: Advanced Coordination (All Pilgrim Units gain a +4 coordination bonus for every Unit present in a battle, which cannot be provided by a Unit at half-strength and below), War Lessons (+5 to the first two rolls in the next Combat)
Special Rule: Cannot take a scout action if this Unit is used for military purposes.

The Unbroken
Description: A large force of volunteers shipped out to fight for the Empire of Slatnan in the Starlight Crusade. They have repeatedly proven that the bonds forged in the crucible of war are among the strongest there are, routinely going above and beyond if it meant saving one of their own.
Health: 12/12 (Size 12)
Armor: 9/9
Damage: 1d4-1 (+1 at the start of the next CR) for free, 1d12 (Ranged), 1d12+4/-0 (Melee) (against Biologicals/Mechanoids) (3 AP)
Training: Soldiers (4/6) +5 to all rolls
Breakpoint: Unbreakable

Equipment:
-Armored Camo-Cloaks (Standardized): (Melee) If the stealth-roll has a 35 or higher difference, you gain one free attack. +1 Armor (0.45 for every size of the Unit)
-Bloodletter (Special Melee): 1 Damage per Size, Special Rule: Bleeding: +2 damage against biological targets, -2 damage against mechanical targets, -1 damage against armor.
-Crying Crescent (Special Melee): Special Rule: Armor Piercing: +2 damage against armor, +2 damage, ignoring armor.
-Pointed Reply (Special Ranged): +1 damage against armor, Special Rule: Accurate: +5 to ranged rolls, Ammunition for 15 Turns.
--Crossbow Upgrade: Electric Bolt (Crossbow Ammunition): Inflicts Light Paralysis/ Light Overcharge (-15 Initiative (Biological)/+1 Damage (Machine), 3 damage ignores armor
-Firebomb (Lingering): It is used as a free action before melee is joined, with 1d4-1 and +1 damage in the next Turn. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.04 Materials per Unit.
-Smokebomb (Scented): A retreat/disengage has a DC of 40 to avoid damage, a DC of 65 against Mutants and Animals. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.05 Materials per Unit.
-Medical Kit (Silver, Bloodbark): Roll 1d5 before casualty rolls to heal any wounded. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.6 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Stabilizers: Half all Casualty Rolls, rounded up. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 7.53 Materials per Unit.
-Mortar (Primitive): Special Rule: Experimental Artillery (Fired only once before Combat.) 45% Chance of hitting for 2d12 damage. Inflicts Concussed (-10 Initiative for 1(one) round) upon all Biological Non-Titan Enemies, even when missing. 23.75 Materials, 1 Material per use.
--Mortar Upgrade: Acid Globules (Ammunition): +4d4 Acid Damage, Acidic Burning (4 Damage per Turn for 2 Turns, +2 Breakpoints for all Sentient Units present), 10.45 Materials for (3/3) Shells
--Mortar Upgrade: Fire Cannisters (Ammunition): 6d6 Fire Damage, Liquid Fire (Triggers Breakpoint Check in all affected Biological Units, inflicts 2d3 Fire Damage for 2d3 Turns), 4.35 Materials for (6/6) Shells
--Mortar Upgrade: Explosive Warheads (Ammunition): 12d2 Piercing Damage, High-Explosive Airborne Lethal Ordnance/HeALO Rounds (Cannot be used indoors, -5% Accuracy), 6.53 Materials for (12/12) Shells

Trait/s:
Forged In Fire, Cooled By Blood (Does not Break), None Left Behind (All casualties are ignored if the damage taken is under 6(six)), Veterans (Does not necessitate Goodwill Upkeep in The Empire Of Slatnan), Advanced Coordination (All Pilgrim Units gain a +4 coordination bonus for every Unit present in a battle, which cannot be provided by a Unit at half-strength and below)

Upkeep: 0.48 Materials per Turn, max. of 0.15 Materials per Combat.

The Wall
Description: A group of six Pilgrims, armored and armed with the best that their religion can create and buy. They stand ready to defend their brothers and sisters in faith with their lives.
Health: 6/6 (Size 6)
Armor: 34/34
Damage: 1d6+1d4 (+3 against Machines, 2 AP)
Breakpoint: 2/6 size remaining in Combat

Equipment:
-Electric Spear: +1d4 Electric Damage, Inflicts Paralysis/Overcharge (-35 Initiative (Biological)/+3 Damage (Machine)), 2 damage ignores armor.
-Obstacle: Super Heavy Armor: +34 Armor, -50 on stealth rolls, -5 on Initiative rolls, 1.00 Material Upkeep.
-Medical Kit (Silver, Bloodbark): Roll 1d5 before casualty rolls to heal any wounded. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.55 Materials per Unit.
-Firebomb (Lingering): It is used as a free action before the melee is joined, with 1d4-1 damage and +1 damage in the next Turn. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.03 Materials per Unit.
-Smokebomb (Scented): A retreat/disengage has a DC of 40 to avoid damage, a DC of 65 against Mutants and Animals. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.03 Materials per Unit.

Trait/s: Fiery Speeches (Morale is rolled with Advantage), War Lessons (+5 to the first two rolls in the next Combat)
Upkeep: 1.00 Materials, max. of 0.61 Materials per Combat.

Knight - Perpetual Defiance

Airship - Daughter Of Dawn
Equipment
Weapons
-(Basic Melee) Spear/Mace/Ax/Sword/Dagger: +1 Damage, can be combined with a shield or equipment. 0.02 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
-(Basic Ranged) Sling/Bow: +1 Damage per size, damage halved, cannot be combined with shields, -5 to first melee roll for the equipped Unit, Ammunition for 5 Turns. 0.11 (6/6) Materials per Unit.
-Bloodletter (Special Melee): Special Rule: Bleeding: +2 damage against biological targets, -2 damage against mechanical targets, -1 damage against armor. 0.07 Materials per Unit.
-Crying Crescent (Special Melee): Special Rule: Armor Piercing: +2 damage against armor, +2 damage, ignoring armor. 0.16 Materials per Unit.
-Pointed Reply (Special Ranged): +1 damage against armor, Special Rule: Accurate: +5 to ranged rolls, Ammunition for 15 Turns. 4.19 (6/6) Materials per Unit.
-Electric Spear: +1d4 Electric Damage, Inflicts Paralysis/Overcharge (-35 Initiative (Biological)/+3 Damage (Machine)), 2 damage ignores armor, 9.03 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
-Electric Maul: +1 Electric Damage, Inflicts Light Paralysis/ Light Overcharge (-15 Initiative (Biological)/+1 Damage (Machine)), Crush (+2 Damage), 1 damage ignores armor, 5.83 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
-Lillith (Glaive): Caphractan-Alloy (+3 Acid Damage, +1 Damage for 1 (one) Turn after attacking, tripled damage against Armor and Internal Structure), Two-Handed (Unit cannot equip secondary armaments/shields/consumables), Reach (+5 Initiative), Monster-Slayer (-10 Initiative to Mutants), 9.05 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
Armor
-(Basic) Shield: +1 Armor, -15 On stealth rolls. 0.14 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
-(Basic) Cloth/Leather Armor: +2 Armor, -30 on stealth rolls. 0.80 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
-Ghillie (Standardized): (Melee) If the stealth-roll has a difference of 20 or higher, you gain one free attack.
(Ranged) After attacking, If the stealth-roll has a 20 or higher difference, you gain one extra stealth attack.
+0.3 Armor per Size, 0.42 Materials per Size (2 Armor for (6/6) Size).
-Armored Camo-Cloaks (Standardized): (Melee) If the stealth-roll has a difference of 35 or higher, you gain one free attack. (Ranged) After attacking, If the stealth-roll has a 35 or higher difference, you gain one extra stealth attack.
+0.5 Armor per Size. 2.78 Materials per Unit (3 Armor for (6/6) Size).
-Obstacle: Super Heavy Armor: +34 Armor, -50 on stealth rolls, -5 on Initiative rolls, 64.70 Materials per (6/6) Unit, 1.00 Material Upkeep.
-Shield: "Orcist": +2 Armor per (6/6) Unit/0.3 Armor per Unit Size, 2.80 Materials per (6/6) Unit.
Consumables
-Firebomb (Lingering): It is used as a free action before melee is joined, with 1d4-1 damage and +1 damage in the next Turn. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.03 Materials per Unit.
-Smokebomb (Scented): A retreat/disengage has a DC of 40 to avoid damage, a DC of 65 against Mutants and Animals. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.03 Materials per Unit.
-Medical Kit (Silver, Bloodbark): Roll 1d5 before casualty rolls to heal any wounded. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.55 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Berserk: Increase all damage by two damage dice. (Warning! Use of this drug has a (projected) 14% chance of killing the user.) Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 3.24 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Re-Breath: Reroll failed casualty rolls. (Warning! Use of this drug has a (projected) 09% chance of killing the user.) Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 17.46 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Last Stand: Reduce all damage by half, triple all Health. (Warning! Use of this drug has a (projected) 91% chance of killing the user.) Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 8.43 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Adrenaline: Increase all damage by three damage dice. (Warning! Use of this drug has a (projected) 05% chance of killing the user.) Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 4.93 Materials per Unit.
Upgrades
-Crossbow Upgrade: Electric Bolt (Crossbow Ammunition): Inflicts Light Paralysis/ Light Overcharge (-15 Initiative (Biological)/+1 Damage (Machine), 3 damage ignores armor, 3.44 Materials per (6/6) Unit
-Mortar Upgrade: Acid Globules (Ammunition): +4d4/12d4 Acid Damage against Biological/Machine Enemies, Acidic Burning (4 Damage per Turn for 2 Turns, +2 Breakpoints for all Sentient Units present), 10.45 Materials for (3/3) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Sleeping Gas (Ammunition): Chemical Lullaby (Affects 1d6 Units, randomly chosen in the target area, until it diffuses. 1d2+1 Turns until affected Units fall asleep), Gas Weapon (Diffuses after 1d4+1 Turns, No effect upon non-biological targets), 6.93 Materials for (2/2) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Choking Gas (Ammunition): 2d2 Health Damage per Turn, Yellow Fog (Affects 1d6 Units, randomly chosen in the target area, until it diffuses), Gas Weapon (Diffuses after 1d4+1 Turns, No effect upon non-biological targets), 12.96 Materials for (1/1) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Fire Cannisters (Ammunition): 6d6 Fire Damage, Liquid Fire (Triggers Breakpoint Check in all affected Biological Units, inflicts 2d3 Fire Damage for 2d3 Turns), 4.35 Materials for (6/6) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Explosive Warheads (Ammunition): 12d4 Piercing Damage, High-Explosive Airborne Lethal Ordnance/HEALO Rounds (Cannot be used indoors, 1/2 Damage against Machines), 6.53 Materials for (2/2) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Seeker Shells (Ammunition): +8 Fire Damage, Born To Die (+50% Accuracy), 22.10 Materials for (1/1) Shells
-Mortar Upgrade: Flaming Ordnance (Ammunition): 2d12, Burning Comets (Hits every Unit present on the battlefield, cannot be used indoors), 12.39 Materials for (5/5) Shells
Auxiliary
Unique/Notable Assets
Artifact Reclamation Order
Ashleaf Tea - +15 to Diplomacy
Elemental Feline Kitten - Fractal - (???)
1x Extremely Fertile Ashleaf-Nursery - (33/60 Growth) - (90 Materials (11d12))
1x Black Root - (13.50 Materials (3d4+6)
1x Bloodbark Field - (-1 to all casualty rolls, -0.80 upkeep to all medical buildings)
1x Desalination Basins - Deep Pumps - (8 Materials (2d4+3))
1x Inn - (Eye of the Beholder) - (2d4+4)
2x Brothels 'Consensual' - (7d4-2)
1x Print Shop - (3d4)
1x Iron Mine - (Mined) - (11.50 Materials (1d4+9))
1x Silver Mine - (Mined, Engine) - (51 Materials (3d12+24))
1x Jewel Deposit - (Mined, Engine) - (72 Materials (3d12+45))
1x Electronics Workshop - (8d8)
1x Engine Assembly - (6d12)
1x Pneumatic Tools - (-1 Turn per 3 turns for all Tree of Knowledge Actions) - (3d4+8)
1x Black Box - (Gutted Core)
1x Personal Cutter - (Expedition)
1x Common Suspendium Theory
2x Common Metallurgy Theory
1x Common Psychology Theory
1x Common Hydraulics Theory
The Tree - Jokvi - (9d19)
The Tree - Strul - (7d18)
Strul - Mirn - (12d15)
Holdings
Temple Holding: Tree Of Knowledge
Pros: Material cost is halved, and Goodwill cost is reduced by -0.5, attackers must overcome your security to attack you, unique building options unlocked.
Cons: Buildings take one extra Turn to mine and set up.

Desalination Basins - Deep Pumps
- 800 Pilgrims receive water in case of a drought. 2d4+3 Materials per turn.

Administration Center - Grand + 1 PCU
- +1 Personal Action, Unlocks Too Much To Do.
- +1 Archeology-Action.
- +1 Faith Action.
- +1 Learning Action

Medical Wing

- Plagues roll a with mali to infect the Pilgrims, supports up to 900 Pilgrims before it becomes useless.

Living Quarters - Continuous Expansion
- All Pilgrims can live within the Tree without any problems.

Expanded Daycare
--2 to Piety rolls, +6 permanent recruitment due to families.

Storerooms - Continuous Expansion
-All Pilgrims can survive for twelve months under siege conditions. (5 Materials per 250 re-stock cost.)

Metalsmiths Abode - (Expanded)
Lowered costs for all equipment, increased chances for all research, rolls with Advantage for all study of melee weapons/equipment made of metal.

Laboratory - Grand
Improves chances to Learning Actions, along with unlocking 1/2/3 success thresholds.

Knight-Hangar
Houses 1(one) Knight, allowing to enact both repairs and modifications.

Sandcrete Mixer
Vastly reduces the needed Materials for shortening building Turns.

Electronics Workshop
+20 to all Electronics Research and 8d8 Materials Income (Technology Sale).

Anchorage For Airships
Unlocks DOD Actions.

Martial Range
Lowers malus when switching from ranged to -10.

Training Field - Expanded
Can recruit Units at (3/6 Trained) instead of (2/6 Militia)

Crystal Path
+4 Medium Suspendium Shards each Turn.

Black Box
5% not to use up an Artifact, can slot 1(one) Artifact to continuously provide 10% (rounded down) of the Artifacts bonus.

Library - (Basic)
Provides 1(one) slot for Literature Artifacts, providing a 10% Boost to their bonus.

Artistic Initiatives
Murals, engravings, paintings, and much more make the Tree a more desirable place to live inside.
(-1 to Piety rolls.)

Berth - Tiny
A tiny berth allowing for repairs and refueling of Light Airships, allowing the crew to leave comfortably, modifying the ship, dismantling it, and whatever else one can think up.
(Can now modify Light Airships.)
Village Holding: Norqod
Prosperity: Okay-ish (Growing)

Mood: Happy (Equaling)

Permanent Inhabitants: ~2.250
-Tendency: Noticeable Uptick

Security: Yes.

Features:
-A Wall
-Basic Service-Buildings
-Population Focused Marketplace
-Simple Hospital
-Adequate Housing - (Subsidized)
-Engine Assembly

Special:
-Tree Of Knowledge: Pilgrim appointed as Governor
-Royal Guardian Barracks: Supplies the Royal Guardians onboard the DoD.
-Forge-Clan Enclave (Specialists): Investigates and Repairs the DoD.
-Cultural Settlement: Allows the Pilgrims to spread their faith further than ever by sheer cultural osmosis.
Heroes
Martyris Dall
Prevter Martyris Dall, The One That Suffers, Leader of The Pilgrims
Health: 4/6 (-2 permanent)
Armor: 56/56 Armor
Breakpoint: Unbreakable

Equipment:
-Electric Spear: +1d4 Electric Damage, Inflicts Paralysis/Overcharge (-35 Initiative (Biological)/+3 Damage (Machine)), 2 damage ignores armor.
-Obstacle (Prototype): Power Armor: +56 Armor, -50 on stealth rolls, 9.53 Upkeep.
-Smokebomb (Scented): A retreat/disengage has a DC of 40 to avoid damage, a DC of 65 against Mutants and Animals. Consumable: Needs to be re-stocked after use. 0.05 Materials per Unit.
-Medical Kit (Silver): Roll 1d5 before survival roll to heal any wounds. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.12 Materials per Unit.
-Combat Drug - Re-Breath: Reroll failed casualty rolls. (Warning! Use of this drug has a (projected) 09% chance of killing the user.) Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 17.46 Materials per Unit.

Special Rules:
-Must be accompanied by one Unit to join Combat
-All Units gain the special rule Unbreakable: Unit automatically succeeds its morale check
-50% Chance to obtain/lose 40% Piety should this Hero die in Combat.
-Gain 30% Piety should this Hero die of natural causes
-Immune against all poisons

Traits:
Poisoned By A Plague-Engine - Medicated Immunity

There are few things worse enough than dying to the poison of a Plague-Engine. You are enduring the least of the worst of those fates. Many see your determination to face such a future for something beyond yourself as inspiring and have taken more selfless actions. Your medicine's side effects and the lasting damage seem to be a much-increased tolerance against any form of poison, though there may be more.
(Reduced health, reduced lifespan, permanent -1 to Piety reduction rolls, grants immunity against poison)

A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations
This world is not a kind one. It will chew you up and spit you out the moment you let your guard down. You did so and almost paid the price for that. Your experiences now mark you, as does the anger you feel towards those that wronged you. Dealing with various Criminal organizations will require much more effort, but harming them will be much easier.
(-10 to aiding Criminal Organizations, +5 to harmful actions against them.)

Sympathy: The Lost
Through action, conversation, moral, mind, or observation, this person has developed a deep sympathy for a faction or group of people, seeing helping them as a moral calling and ignoring them as a moral failure. They will, if able, extend a helping hand without hesitation, ready to lift those that grasp it and grasp those unable to hold onto themselves.
(+20 to all rolls involving: The Lost)

Prevter By Marriage
Well, you have no idea how Lady Maranica managed to do it, but Selene's family is now technically nobility, which means you are nobility by marriage. Technically is the keyword here, as she is a Mutated, Selene cannot hold a noble title, and she only has it until one of her children or descendants is a human. The title awarded her is that of "Lady," not honorific, and she has been given the village of Norqod as a holding. That is the non-existent village of people living outside the Tree, trading, or visiting. Being commissioned by the Imperial Logistics Bureau, she, and by extension, you, have to build the village within the next five years. Luckily, various laws allow the appointing of a governor, so when she asked the Pilgrims Council, all agreed to govern in exchange for a 95% cut of future Income, all written down in a generational contract, of course. For her part, Selene stopped dragging you away for stress relief when her request had been approved, firmly of the opinion that she is not made for nobility. And now you have to deal with the fact that both you and Selene have been elevated to Prevter.

Mutated Wife - Prevter Selene Dall
Well, she is back to her usual self, if a bit more conscious about her surroundings, and participates in the militia's drills. But for all that, she is still marked by her experience, even if she doesn't want to be. Her sex drive has not suffered the slightest bit during all this, so at least she can relax that way? Or, during your night walks, the stars are much clearer above the Tree than in the city. She is currently dealing with the fact that four Royal Guards have taken up bodyguard duties for her and Silvia, citing orders from the Emperor.

Child: Lady Silvia - Mutated Girl - 5-Year-Old
Your first child! She is, in every aspect, perfect! Her legs and ears are like her mother's, even if her fur is entirely obsidian. She has two horns growing above and swinging around her head in a tiny semi-circle, looking like a regal crown with the spikes atop (even if it makes putting a shirt on a pain), framing her golden hair. She does have a relatively long tail, furred like a Sweden forest cat (the fur is obsidian again, though white spots have started appearing), which means you need to get a tailor for her pants. Her laughing and smiles melt your heart, and she has this cute habit of putting her tail into her mouth like a snow leopard. Unfortunately, she is also blind, so teaching her to read and defend herself is a real challenge. You found a seller for braille books and a guide on how to read them, so you can confidently say that she will be able to read when she's grown up. But you still need to figure out how she could defend herself. Maybe grenades? Her first word had been 'Dada.' You'll never let Selene live that one down. Letting her go to school hurts more than you'd like to admit.

Founder, And First Arbitrator
You founded the Pilgrims and were appointed as Arbitrator, the final voice in any argument, a watcher for those who would turn the Pilgrims against their ideals. Hopefully, you will prove the trust placed in you right.
(This Hero will add the Piety bonus/malus to all his rolls. Relax is not needed.)

(3\²]SN@'+ßz _ 81/2]
??F?AJG§`QG903bq2´v Ü<0,
8?ß\)
Aria
Aria, Knight-Pilot of The Pilgrims, Pilot of Perpetual Defiance
Health: 7/7
Armor: 4/4 Armor
Training: Squire (2/6) (-5 to Initiative)
Breakpoint: 4/6

Equipment:
-Dagger: 1 Damage per size (1 total)
-Pilot-Suit: 4/4 Armor with +1 health and 26% chance to survive PD being destroyed.
-Medical Kit (Silver): Roll 1d5 before survival roll to heal any wounds. Consumable: needs to be re-stocked at half cost after use. 0.12 Materials per Unit.

Special Rules:
-Uses the stats of PD in Combat until she is destroyed.

Traits:
Mutated:

Strangely striated blue eyes with overly responsive irises. Metallic gray hair which moves about, generates mild electric shocks, and vibrates to create simple tones, all of which mark this person as a Mutated. They will have a hard time getting people to like them.
(-20 to Diplomacy for any Locals/Elites they interact with, as long as the Opinion on Mutated is at (0/3). -20 to the malus for every point in the negative, +5 for every point in the positive.)

Mutation: Lamba Volondavenona (13/25):
Aria's Mutation originates in the city-state of Jahi, a once vassal of the Empire, before being absorbed into the greater nation due to unrest and rising violence. As the Gene-Smith explained, her hair is akin to a radio; both able to receive and transmit at will, when trained, of course. While this Mutation wouldn't be of much use, her brain has also been altered to decode and understand said transmissions. Further, she has finally figured out why she doesn't scar even with deep wounds! Her Mutation prevents her body from going "Good Enough" and stops healing, forcing it to repair all injuries perfectly. When Aria attempted to perceive the Regions transmissions, she said it was akin to a whisper within a hall. She also said that her head started to hurt when she looked at the second moon, though its odd ability to hinder or distort radiowaves is well known.
(+26 to all rolls made with PD.)

Knight-Pilot:
You have joined the illustrious Elite of the world, one where the entry is life-long service, and the exit is at the end of a weapon. Yours will be a life of war, death, and struggles, bringing hope to despairing hearts, rallying flagging defenders, and protecting those in your shadow. Do not stumble, for the consequences are grave.
(+5 to all rolls after using a Knight in Combat.)

1st Generation Pilgrim:
This person has not been converted to the Pilgrims belief but was brought up in it from a young age. Their faith has always been a part of their life, guiding their actions even when choosing to leave. People will find it hard to sway their devotion should they remain.
(Actions to subvert Aria roll with a malus.)

We Can Do It!:
From a young age, Aria has been deeply empathetic, caring, and driven. Since joining the Pilgrims, she has grown into a relentlessly friendly and optimistic young woman, shaped by her adoptive family's experiences. With her determined personality, she's picked up "a little bit of everything" at a young age by way of enthusiastically volunteering to assist in any and everything. She picked the brains of anyone willing to let her, though the more curmudgeonly among the Pilgrims find her boundless enthusiasm tiresome. But she will give everything she has in all she does, unfortunately, sometimes beyond that.
(+20 to all actions this Hero is assigned to, -10 for every Turn Relax is not chosen. Currently: +20)

Trauma: Common People Purge Survivor (16/16):
It has been years since the Purge, and you no longer feel overwhelmed or trapped by the feelings of terror and hopelessness as you once did. Instead, you have used that horror you survived as a drive to see it never repeated, or minimized, for as long as you live. You may occasionally still dream about the screams, the hateful faces, and the smell of burning flesh, but all it does is add to your conviction to see it never repeated.
(-5 to all Actions this Hero is assigned to, can be chosen as a starting character should a Purge happen. +10 to all Actions done by this Hero within Purge Turns.)

To Fling A Light:
Sometimes? Sometimes being willing to help is not enough; doing all you can do will fail, and people will die. You know that. You have seen that. Sometimes, sacrifice is needed. And if you can shoulder that burden so that others won't have to? You would gladly fling a light into the future at the cost of your life.
(???)

Human Girlfriend - Chiedi - Settling In - (4/11)
Well, it happened, though you'd be hard-pressed to pinpoint when, how, and why. You just kind of... started liking her more and in another way? It is not how others (Selene) described it would feel, but you think you like it? Being confined to the same space is either a very bad thing or a good one.
I had always liked the Day of Graves when I was still serving. There was something to be said about a day dedicated to the dead, all those that had given their lives and livelihood for the good of the Empire. The solemn moments of silence at dawn, the visit to one of the Graves to the Unknown Soldier, stories told about dead comrades over drink and company, or solitude and silent remembrance within your home. A day dedicated to cleansing your soul from the weight of dead comrades, lost within the fields of battle and to enemies Human, Machine, or Mutated alike.

I had always liked the Day of Graves, once. It gave perspective when I had been in the Military, to know all were mortal and ground the fancy of a young child. But there came a finality with being the last survivor of your Unit and being given the option of an honorable discharge.

To leave behind everything. Pack all you owned. And walk away without looking back, seeking something.

In some ways, I was lucky to end up with the Pilgrims; in others, unlucky, because few civilians observed the Day of Graves, seeing it as distasteful to partake in military tradition when not in service or as a veteran. They had their holidays for that, so they left us to ours.

It meant that, sitting on the outer edge of a mess hall within the Tree, I silently remembered the dead alone, surrounded by people going about their day as usual. Friends joked with each other, children ran around or were scolded by their parents for being picky eaters, work-crews had a pre-, or post-shift round, talking about news and sharing rumors. Not an environment for solemn remembrance, but one that wouldn't cause my old brothers and sisters in arms to try and strangle me from beyond the grave.

"Huh?" I looked up; my thoughts interrupted as somebody sat down across from me. "Oh, Silla, sorry, I didn't see you there, was lost in thought," I greeted her, giving a small wave at her as a smile crept onto my lips.

[No problem] she signed at me, a few clicks sounding from her hidden mandibles. [Is everything okay, Mahim? You looked down,] she signed, picking up her fork and knife to begin eating what looked like menu #3.

"Day of Graves," I replied, making her wince. Okay, that made me feel bad; she shouldn't have to deal with my moping. "Eh, forget it, Hendriksons would eat my face if I spent the whole day wallowing in self-pity. Have you heard anything new or fun?"

[Actually,] she signed with one hand, putting her down for with the other. [And you didn't have this from me,] she continued, looking to the sides like people could overhear her, the red veil she used to hide her mandibles swaying lightly, [you know Freia? Tall, blue hair, built like a lizard?] I nodded, leaning forwards with interest. That woman was as straight-laced as a line; what had she done? [Okay, so, you know that new cute boy down in the library? Short, freckles, only one eye?]

"Eh, Inmi, I think? Why do you ask? Did she do something to him?" Hopefully nothing serious; that woman tended to get on people's nerves. That brought out a giggle of clicks from Silla as she shook her head, mirth dancing in her eyes.

[No, nothing like that. Or, well, the opposite, if you want. Freia didn't do anything to Inmi, but he did plenty if you place any weight on Serins talking.] She waggled her eyebrows suggestively, earning her an eye roll from me in return. Seriously, I had to work with that woman; I'd rather not know about her love life. Or whom that included.

"Pervert," I said, earning me her best "I Am An Innocent Angel" face. "But don't you have anything not involving my coworkers? I'll have to talk with her later about getting the archives moved, which will take at least three hours. I'd rather not think about her love life while doing so. Thank you very much."

[That bad?] Silla signed, giving me a look of pity, making me remember that, for all the work already done, I still had, at least, five more hours before me. My groan of exhaustion earned me a pat on my hand. [You shouldn't overwork yourself like that, that's not good for your health.]

I leveled my best "Really?" face at her, though she looked at me with a concerned expression, pushing the joke on my lips away. "I know, but getting all the documents for the Cro-Scavengers," I hastily corrected, "in order is a tall, well, order. So much work needs to be done, so much paper to be archived, shifted, and drafted, I'll honestly be happy if I can be done before nightfall." Silla perked up at that, looking at me with attentive eyes.

[Sounds like you'd need some relaxation after that.]

"Yeah, too bad that I don't drink as I'll be too mentally exhausted to read the newest Break Blade issue after today's shift. I wish we had a radio somewhere; hearing music sounds lovely right now, not to mention after all that work."

[Oh!] Silla signed with a burst of excitement, then stopped like a spooked deer before she continued more composed. [If that is the case, why don't I find you when your shift is over, and we go to Norqod? The Conclave just finished a new piece of art near my home! There's also going to be a bit of music, some greasy food, and dancing, too, as the hospital is opening its doors today! Oh,] she singed, smiling at me with her eyes and leaning forwards. [It may run late though, you may need to stay over with me...]

"That sounds great, though I wouldn't want to impose-"

[My bed is large enough!] She quickly signed, joy lighting up her face at the prospect of cheering me up. Damn, whichever god got bribed to give me such luck with my friends got scammed. [So, I'll poke by at, say, 17?]

"Yeah, sounds like a date-wait." Something poked at my memories; what was at 17? There wasn't any-ah, fuck. I looked at Silla, my grimace stopping her from bouncing in her seat. "Sorry, but I remembered that we are going over the documents for the new asylum within Zulmni. I can't make it, sorry." Even as I said that, I could see her visibly deflate, flopping onto the table with a miserable look on her face, sluggishly signing at me.

[No need to apologize, maybe next time?] She looked up, hope in her eyes. I merely nodded with a smile, which brought back some of her earlier cheer. [Well, there's always tomorrow-ah fuck. Not tomorrow.] The look of resignation and misery returned.

"Why? Is something happening?"

She waved me off with a sigh, blowing her veil a bit. [Nothing serious, but the militia is training tomorrow, with weapons testing, and then we have some training classes for the interested, and so forth.] A look of contemplation took over her face before she snipped a finger, pointing it at me. [You know, you could join the training! It can be very exhausting, but nothing beats the honest exhaustion of hard work! It always helps me clear my mind, so maybe it would help you too?] She stopped and looked down at her, now, cold meal, a slight blush forming on her cheeks as she remembered that she had yet to eat. Hurriedly, she took a bite and signed with one hand as she swallowed. [I could even smuggle you into the adjacent militia baths, so you don't have to walk to one in the... Tree?] She signed, though faltered at the end as she saw the grimace forming on my face. I had had enough training when I had been within the Military, and I honestly wouldn't force my worst enemies to exercise on that level after a shift of work.

"No thanks, that sounds like a good way to end up with a spear in my chest, especially when I'm not fully there to concentrate. Maybe someday, though." That made her perk up, nodding as she took another few hasty bites. "Ah, you said something about weapons testing? Did the scholar teams finally settle on what color the new pike should be?" I lightly joked, the secrecy around the new glaive having become somewhat of a running gag since the scholars only needed to figure out what type of glaive would be best.

However, my joke made her pause mid-bite, blinking at me a few times incredulously. [You... haven't heard? I was sure that everyone would have heard by now?] I shook my head, which caused her eyes to go wide in surprise and then joy. [Then you must join the training! You see, when they made the glaive, one of the smiths went to visit family in Ulatarn and went up at a black-market auction. One of the things on sale was a special something from the Shield-Belt-Alliance, a famous special alloy from Kaphra.] She gave me a conspirational wink at that, and I realized what she talked about.

"You don't mean? Did we get our hands on some Caphractan-Alloy? How in the Nine Hells did we do that? They put everyone to the blade for even selling a gram of the alloy outside of their business hours! Wait, do we even have the proper storage containers? That stuff is solid acid! It'll eat through anything!"

Silla waved my worries off with one hand, her other pointing at me with a fork. [Easily, they even made specific cases for the blades, so nobody melts through their armor on accident. They are testing them out today, so unless you want to see them in action only when the new Unit is raised, you should take some time this afternoon. I can even give you an excuse if you need one!]

I paused. On the one hand, the work with the asylum and the bureaucratic shift needed to be done as soon as possible, yet, on the other? The chance to see an extremely rare alloy used that I only ever had heard of from stories? Yeah, there wasn't any contest at all. "I'll take some time for the demonstration; it'll do me good to unwind a little," I replied with a grin and a chuckle, nodding at Silla as I stood up, my meal long since finished. "Thanks for looking after me; you're a good friend."

"-you're a good friend." And with those words, Mahim walked away to drop off his bowl and fork. I didn't bother to look after him this time, too busy lamenting the last word he spoke. Then, with a sigh, my head met the table. What went wrong this time? I was sure I had him!

This moment of self-recrimination was interrupted rather rudely when, with a few slaps on my shoulder and a forceful hug, Massa plopped her ass next to mine. "Well, there's always next time. Though, honestly, girl, you should have just followed my suggestion."

That earned her a light blow into her ribs and a dark look from me. [I will not tell Mahim that, as you so poetically put it, "I want to mount your face like a saddle." I have some class, unlike you!]

Massa chuckled in response, shaking her head. "Yet, I am the one getting the ass, not you."

My head met the table again as she laughed harder.

"That is not happening," Martyris spoke, not touching the bag of money lying before him. "I understand the concern, but there haven't been any problems besides some pain until now, and I have more than enough money to pay for the check myself," he looked into the room, daring anyone to speak up against him.

Nobody did.

"And as for the cure, if, and that is a big if, I decide that I should take it, it will be paid by me. Not by you, not by the Pilgrims, not even by a collection. And I will start slapping whoever decides to do so behind my back before donating that money to good causes. I checked with Captain Nepe and the Quartermasters of the Rabbitaurs, and it would be cheaper to clone me than clean the Plague-Engines agents from my cells. So. We will let this topic rest, perhaps indefinitely, and move on; any objections?"

None had any.

Faith: Destructive, Powerful, Magnificent. Faith has moved mountains, healed wounds deeper than flesh, and reduced nations to ash. Harness it to create something that will outlast you and inspire a thousand generations to come. (Choose 1 Action, 1 Action Locked)
[ ] Wanna Join my Club?
You need people to hear the Pilgrims' message, and you need more people if you want to make sure this does not die before you can get started.
(Chance: Automatic Success
Reward: 1d20+3 Recruits)

[ ] The Pilgrims Need You!
Your missionaries can walk much further and stay out for much longer with the Inn's help, which directly translates to more people hearing the Pilgrims' message, though you may want to focus on one group of people to maximize its effect.
(Turns: 2
Chance: 95%
Reward: 4d20+10 Recruits)

[X] Feed The Masses - (1/8 Turns Complete)
There is a difference between feeding starving, hungry people and ensuring that all have a full belly at the end of the day. That would be the Pilgrims' first significant project, which would do more than keep things from growing worse for the poor.
(Turns: 8
Cost: 55 Materials Upkeep: 16 Materials
Reward: Grand Kitchen, -6 to Piety rolls, +0.5 Goodwill per Turn, 2d20 recruits, 2d12 Goodwill, 2d6 Piety.)

[ ] Establish A Soup-Kitchen - (Choose City) - (Not Mirn)
Another soup kitchen allows you to feed more people, which also makes them like you more. A win-win!
(Chance: 80%
Cost: 4 Materials Upkeep: + 1 Material to soup-kitchens
Reward: 1d6 Recruits, +0.01 Goodwill per Turn, unlocks further actions.)

[ ] Establish Soup-Kitchens (Bulk)(Ularn/Tessen)
Now that you have a soup kitchen, it is time to expand them to cover the city. About three more should give you a solid base for future expansions and provide your other ventures with places to attach.
(Turns: 3
Chance: 80%
Cost: 11 Materials Upkeep: + 2.5 Materials to soup-kitchens
Reward: 3d6 Recruits, +0.04 Goodwill per Turn, 1d3-1 Goodwill.)

[ ] Expand You Poor Houses - (Choose City)
While you have a house where some people can work themselves out of the holes society left them in, many will need the same. So get to expanding what you have built; the work is not done.
Chance: 42%
Cost: 15 Materials, Upkeep: +5 Materials
Reward: Poorhouse - (Expanded), +1 Permanent Recruitment, +0.15 Goodwill per Turn.)

[ ] Establish A Small Hospice - (Choose City)
While a Hospice does cater to the dying, its primary purpose is to heal the sick who cannot afford to see a doctor. Unfortunately, you cannot provide more than the most basic medical procedures until you make some deals and agreements with those who have studied medicine.
(Chance: 40%
Cost: 3 Materials Upkeep: 0.75 Material
Reward: +0.01 Goodwill per Turn, 1d5-1 Goodwill, unlocks further actions.)

[ ] Expand Your Hospices
While you have acceptable Hospices, you can improve many things: capacity, treatments, things like that. Better get to it!
(Cost: 5 Materials per Hospice, Upkeep: +0.85 Material per Hospice
Reward: +0.05 Goodwill per Turn per Hospice, 1d5+1 Goodwill.)

[ ] Healing For All!
You have the money; they have the expertise. Announce that the Pilgrims will shoulder all costs for any medical procedure done by the Herbalists for the next three months.
(Cost: 7 Materials
Chance: 85%
Reward: Healers gain Influence, 1d3 Goodwill.)

[ ] A Helping Hand
Now that you can create prosthetics, merely creating and selling them isn't enough. Too many veterans, injured, disabled, or unlucky, cannot afford a new arm, leg, hand, or foot. So to create a few dozen in bulk, then ship them out to your hospices, where the doctors may gift them as required.
(Cost: 10 Materials
Chance: 80/20%
Reward: Gain 1/4d2 Goodwill.

[ ] A Home away from Home - (Location)
While the Tree of Knowledge is the center and Home of the Pilgrims, many projects and actions to help others happen away from it; traveling between the Tree and other cities takes time and, occasionally, resources. A small base closer to those places, serving as a shelter and temporary Home for the Pilgrims working there, could help.
(Cost: 4 Materials, Upkeep: 1.5 Materials
Reward: Local Base, Upkeep of all structure in the chosen location reduced by 0.10 Materials.)

[ ] Localized Headquarters - (Location)
Having created a shelter, expanding the building to encompass several barracks, a canteen, storage rooms, a medical section, and an administrative body will improve your efficiency within the city!
(Required: Local Base
Cost: 20 Materials, Upkeep: 2.50 Materials
Reward: Local Headquarters, Upkeep of chosen location is reduced by 0.75 Materials.)

[ ] Administrative Center - (Mirn)
Organizing hundreds of works is no easy feat, requiring dedicated staff and learned minds in equal measure. However, with previous works having laid the groundwork, now is the time to compound the efforts of all those who helped. Like, assisting Pilgrims across Tessen perform their duties with the resources and hands they need.
(Required: Localized Headquarters
Turns: 6
Cost: 145 Materials, 12 Faithful, Upkeep: 10 Materials
Reward: Administrative Center, Upkeep across Tessen is reduced by 0.50 Materials.)

[ ] Build A School - (Big) - (Choose City)
A place of learning, growing, and change, where all are welcome to learn in these halls, whether beggar or lord; none are turned away or asked to pay. Knowledge is a gift that should ever be shared, for it does not diminish when given to others.
(Already built within Mirn.
Turns: 3/5/6
Cost: 15/27/39 Materials, 1/2/3 Faithful, Upkeep: 5/9/13 Materials
Chance: 50%
Reward: 0.1/0.3/0.5 Goodwill, -1/3/5 to Piety Rolls.)

[ ] Build An Orphanage - (Small/Medium/Big) - (Choose City)
Many will question you building this and will push against you doing so. Screw them! These children deserve a future where they can choose the path they walk, not one determined by their supposed caretakers' greed and callousness! They deserve happiness, safety, and love!
(Turns: 3/5/7
Cost: 25/47/68 Materials, 2/4/5 Faithful, Upkeep: 10/17/25 Materials
Chance: 20%
Reward: 0.2/0.5/0.8 Goodwill, -2/4/7 to Piety rolls.)

[ ] Build A Humane Primitive Asylum - (Location)
Nothing stands between the creation of an Asylum led by the Pilgrims now. Contact local builders, set Marxcim to design the structure, and call for volunteers to be trained and paid for taking care of the patients. Of course, some will see the giving over of the mentally ill to a religion-led institution as a terrible idea. Still, those voices will cease after some time has passed and, hopefully, recovered patients walk out of the Asylum.
(Cost: 25 Materials, 6 Materials Upkeep, 4 Goodwill
Reward: Humane Primitive Asylum, +0.2 Goodwill per Turn.)

[ ] Let There Be Lightbulbs
You can put a lightbulb in every single one of your buildings, power it with locally generated electricity, and show just how far you came in a mere 7 Years. Of course, it will cost you as is expected of electronics, but the sight of light at night, steady and clean, will prove that the Pilgrims can realize their ambitions. Do it so.
(Cost: 53.52 Materials, +0.01 Materials Upkeep to all buildings
Turns: 1
Reward: 2d20 Followers, +3% Piety, -2 to Piety rolls.)

[ ] Build Another 'Consensual' - (Location)
You would charge an entry fee from patrons while leaving the workers alone to make their deals themselves. Creating a safe place for people to ply this trade, offering medicine, sanitary facilities, and guards would help those who chose this path or use it. People sell their labor and time for money, so punishing those whose work is sex is crazy.
Cost: 6 Materials
Reward: 'Consensual,' +0.01 Goodwill, 2d4-1 Materials income by charging entry from patrons, unlocks an upgrade.)

[ ] Build Upon A 'Consensual' - (Choose City)
Unexpectedly, the brothel you built seems to have rapidly gained a reputation as a high-class establishment. While good for your purse, less suitable for those who have less than 'expert talents' within the industry. By building new floors and digging some down, you could make enough space for all who tried to work in the Consensual but had to be turned away due to all rooms being full. It would be costly but will help those trying to escape forced sex labor but have no other applicable working skills. You would need to step up the security, though.
Cost: 20 Materials, Upkeep: 6 Materials
Reward: Upgraded 'Consensual,' +0.02 Goodwill, +3d4 Income for the Consensual.)

[ ] Hey, Why Don't We... (Write-In)
(What do you want to accomplish, and how do you go about doing it?)

Diplomacy: The art of speaking many words that mean nothing should not be underestimated. A report in the right ear at the wrong time has toppled many a nation. (1 Action Locked)
[ ] From The Brink
Having obtained rudimentary knowledge and understanding of the human psyche beyond that which is commonly available, you now have the chance to slowly pull The Lost back into the fold, saving lives in the process, and preventing them from sliding into a darker mindset than self-punishment. Of course, a deeper understanding of psychology and deeper infiltration could make this process smoother, but you'll have to make do.
(Cost: 10 Materials, 2 Goodwill
Chance: 90/-55%
Reward: +1/3 Assimilation. The Lost become more aligned with the Pilgrims, eventually allowing you to absorb them.)

[ ] Lady Tessen? About Our Favor...
You have a favor owed to you by the ruling House of a vital trading Region within the Empire. So you will use that favor and put it through B'il's fucking decision!
(Cost: 1 Major Favor from House Tessen
Chance: 05% (This will only ensure that the Emperor listens to the request. It won't make it succeed.)
Reward: Put pressure on getting the laws clarified/changed.)

[ ] We Are One People! - (Choose Faction)
To harm someone because they look different is idiotic and utterly wrong. You cannot push another down and still call yourself righteous, no matter how they look. Even the lowest deserve our respect as fellow human beings. Start a propaganda campaign to change the Mutated view, bring the people together, and start on the road to reconciliation.
(Cost: 20 Materials
Chance: 60/-20% for Locals/Elites (rolled each turn)
Successes Needed: 4/6
Reward: +1 Relationship for the Mutated with the chosen faction, +15% Piety, 3d20 Recruits, +1d12 Goodwill)

[X] School The Diplomat-Corp - (Specialized) - (Criminal Gangs) - (1/2 Turns Complete)
Your Training for the diplomats is as comprehensive as possible to create for the foreseeable future. Now you either need institutional knowledge or an in-depth look into one faction to help you out more.
Chance: 55% for Locals, 40% for Elite, cannot choose The Union of Herbalists.
Reward: +15 to all rolls involving said faction.)

[ ] Train The Infiltrator-Corp - (Greater)
What's done is done; now, you can only ensure that they do the best job that they can do.
Chance: 45%
Reward: Can infiltrate factions for fewer Materials. Raised Chances to secret actions)

[ ] Infiltrate Part 1 - (Choose Faction)
With spies now available to the Pilgrims, it may be the time to make sure they are in place to ply their trade. This step focuses on laying the groundwork for future expansions and won't get you any detailed information. It is also nothing more than paying some people to pass on rumors, which is pretty much standard practice within Slatnan and won't raise too many eyebrows. Still, even basic knowledge may allow you to plan farther ahead.
(Cost: 3 Materials
Turns: 3
Chance: 80%
Reward: Target is Infiltrated, displays information in the rumor mill, raises chances for Exfiltrate and Illuminate)

[ ] Infiltrate Part 2 - (Choose Faction)
Further infiltration of chosen organizations will reveal far more secrets and allow far riskier actions to be taken. It will be a step over the law, though, with failure not being a good outcome.
(Needed: Information Network: Rank 1
Cost: 12 Materials
Turns: 2
Chance: 55%
Reward: Spies are planted, displays more information in the rumor mill, raises chances for Exfiltrate and Illuminate)

[ ] Infiltrate Part 3 - (Choose Faction)
Your secrets are ours; nothing can be hidden from us. No lock, no gate, no barrier stands in our way, and nobody will shield you from our grasp. Because we already own them, from the lowliest maid to the highest Guard you trust.
(Needed: Information Network: Rank 2
Cost: 35 Materials
Chance: 05%
Reward: Spies are planted, displays more information in the rumor mill, raises chances for Exfiltrate and Illuminate)

[ ] Exfiltrate - (Target)
What is yours is mine; what is mine is none of your concern.
(Chance: 70%, 80% for: The Military.
Reward: 2d6-3 Materials + Chance for Secrets )

[ ] Illuminate - (Target)
Holder of justice, beacon in the dark, I have sinned. Liberate me of my darkness, unburden me of this pain, and may my deed feed that which may eternally grow.
(Cost: 6 Materials
Chance: 50%, 60% for: The Military.
Reward: Target has their operations/structures halted/crippled/terminated.)

[ ] Create A Dossier On (Group/Topic)
Collate all known information, history, and rumors about a group or topic of interest to ensure that the Pilgrims' future actions are as well informed as they can be.
(Cost: 5 Materials
Chance: 50%
Reward: Lore and Information regarding a Group/Topic.)

[ ] Shouldn't We... (Write-In)

Martial: To live, you need power, for which you need knowledge. Luckily, you have the latter in spares. (Choose 1 Action)
[ ] Menagerie - (Basic)
With the space in your armory expanded, you now have the needed area, blacksmiths, and tools to armor Lizards, ensure they are healthy, and keep them in shape. Additionally, several other animals can be held here, though only the most commonly available.
(Cost: 66 Materials, 12 Materials Upkeep
Turns: 5
Reward: Can add [Common] Animals to Units.)

[ ] Scout Out.
While you know that enemies exist in one location, you do not know what forces they represent and how many. Remedy that.
(Takes 1 Unit - (Specify which)
Chance: 75%, starts Combat if failed by more than 20%
Reward: Numbers and composition of Enemies are revealed at the chosen location.)

[ ] Guards! Guards! - (Specify Building)
While the Tree of Knowledge has some security, it doesn't have a dedicated guard. So start training a few Pilgrims as guards so that you don't have to worry about thieves or, even worse, saboteurs.
(Cost: 6.5 Materials, Upkeep: 0.55 Materials
Turns: 1
Reward: Pilgrim Guards are assigned to the building, sharply increased DC for malicious actions against it.)

[ ] Make A Man Out Of You! - (Choose Trainer Unit) - (Choose Training Unit)
Now that the Unbroken returned from the Crusade, you can access an experienced and highly trained Unit. See if they can't share some of that experience with your other teams and teach them a thing or two.
(Needed Unit Training: (3/6)
Reward: +1 Training Level, up to the training Units level, -1.)

[ ] Upgrade The Central Region Security To (Private Security/Mercenary Command)
Now with the CRS established and securing our various facilities around Tessen, we have the possibility to both upgrade and expand its operations or turn the organization into a licensed offshoot of the Tessen Adventurer Guild. The first would improve our security with more extended training for guards, intensified background checks, and qualitative improvements. The latter would make us money back at the expense of inviting more corruption or agents into the structure.
(Turns: 3/5
Cost: 32.50/27.00 Materials, 12.45/9.55 Materials Upkeep
Reward: CRS (Private Security/Mercenary Command), which improves the security of all facilities and Pilgrims within Tessen/gains us money via mercenary contracts, can be upgraded to CRS - Elite Private Security/Elite Mercenary Command.)

[ ] Pump Those Legs! - (Choose A Unit-Name)(Choose Equipment)
You have things people want. Some of those are not the kind to kindly ask for a price, but instead, take. Well, the Pilgrims may be idealists, but they are long-used to the horrors of the Wastes. Formalize them in a military unit.
(Cost: X(Equipment) Materials, 0.5 Goodwill, +2.50 Materials Unit-Upkeep/nothing, if re-training.
Reward: 1 New Unit (Size 6/6) at Trained (3/6) or Re-Trained Unit with Upgrades below.
6 Unit-Points - Overstrenght (Double Unit count)
2 Unit-Points - Stealth Training (+20 to all stealth rolls)
1 Unit-Points - Weapon Type Specialization - (Weapon) (+1 per Unit member to damage)
1 Unit-Points - Armor Weight Specialization - (Armor Class) (reduced penalties to Heavy and above Class Armor, +1 Armor per 2 Unit members for Medium and below.)
2 Unit-Points - Fanaticism (Unit cannot break, double damage against all enemies of your faith, half damage received from enemies of your faith, will refuse to retreat in an inverted chance to losses. (1/10 Dead = 90% refusal to withdraw, 9/10 Dead = 10% refusal to withdraw.))
1 Unit-Points - Pride (+1 to Breakpoint)
3 Unit-Points - Guardians (+2 Health per Unit member each time another Unit takes damage.)
1 Unit-Points - Reaction Training (+5 to Initiative.)
2 Unit-Points - Harsh Workouts (+1 Health per 3 Unit members.)
4 Unit-Points - Elite Training (+1 Training Level)

[ ] Sir! The Situation Is As Follows: (Write-In)

Learning: Knowledge is Power. (Choose 1 Action, 2 Actions Locked)(Artifacts can be attached to one learning Action to provide the inherent bonus but are consumed unless unique buildings are present)(Scientists must now be assigned to provide their bonus, similar to Faithful, abbreviated to SC. (Adding -[PD] or -[DoD] will add 1(one) Success to 1(one) active research.)
[ ] Gather Propulsion Data - (All Machinery/Chemicals)
It should surprise no one that the Daughter has the single most advanced engines globally, rivaled perhaps only by one Dreadnought. So figuring out how to reproduce those systems would be prudent in case of failure and offer a giant leap in native capabilities.
(Chance: -05/-105/-197 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 30
Reward: Massive leap in engine know-how and airship speed.)

[ ] Gather Structural Information - (All Metallurgy/Physics)
It should surprise no one that the Daughter is the single most advanced Airship globally, rivaled perhaps only by one Dreadnought. Learning how to build as structurally sound as her creators would allow native airships to better weather any attacks and survive the inevitable crashes when their suspendium is destroyed better. Or enable the crew to endure the touchdown in some manner.
(Chance: 47/-19/-38 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 15
Reward: Increased Structural Integrity for all Airship Components.)

[ ] Look At The Daughters Suspendium Systems - (Common Suspendium Theory/Advanced Suspendium Theory/Pioneer Suspendium Theory)
When an Elder Forge-Clan Engineer looked at how the Daughter stays afloat, his exact words were: "What in Myra's Holy Name is this abomination to sanity?" So figuring out how it works and reproducing these systems will likely be a pipe-dream for decades and centuries. Still, even a rough outline would show the principles the original creators followed.
(Chance: -11/-49/-89 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 15
Reward: Reduction for all Suspendium Research.)

[ ] Structural Integrity Studies - (Advanced Physics)
Building your first Airship revealed the myriad of flaws, restrictions, and troubles that will plague all future attempts to create more. Above all, trying to design a ship around, under, or above upwards forces is problematic. However, the pull and subsequent stresses upon material and components is nothing to dismiss, so figuring out how to negate, or at the least minimize, those forces will prove a godsend for future attempts.
(Cost: 57.25 Materials
Chance: 78/46/27 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 15
Reward: Structural Integrity +1/2/3 for all modules in Light/Medium/Heavy Airships.)

[ ] Large Suspendium Bags - (Common Suspendium Theory/Advanced Suspendium Theory/Pioneer Suspendium Theory)
Now that you have figured out how to keep suspendium charged even while in flight, the next step is to figure out how to increase the amount of suspendium to allow for larger bags.
(Needed: 2 Suspendium Shards - Small
Cost: 12.67 Materials
Chance: 99/95/70 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 2
Reward: Gain Large Suspendium Bags, 2.500 Kg Lift, -5 Structure.)

[ ] Armored Suspendium Bags - (Common Suspendium Theory/Advanced Suspendium Theory/Pioneer Suspendium Theory)
It's one thing to be within a cart, on the ground, and another to be in the air held aloft by bags filled with crystals. Bags, which can, quite easily, be punctured and set aflame by a single well-placed shot or flying Mutant taking offense. While this will reduce the service-ceiling of the Airship, it will increase its survival chances in a fight.
(Cost: 6.43 Materials
Chance: 55/14/-29 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 4
Reward: Gain Armored Suspendium Bags, increasing the structure of all ships with these bags. 750 Kg Lift)

[ ] Pressurized Suspendium - (Common Suspendium Theory/Advanced Suspendium Theory/Pioneer Suspendium Theory)
Rather than trying to get more Suspendium inside a flammable bag which can be ripped open by anything, why not miniaturize and pressurize the crystals instead? Case in point, doing so may have a slight chance of exploding.
(Needed: Suspendium Shard - Tiny
Cost: 5 Materials
Chance: 04/-46/-120 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 5
Reward: Gain Pressurized Suspendium, allowing a much higher rate of lift in exchange for instability. 5.000 Kg, -3 Structure, 10% to explode if taking damage.)

[ ] Propulsion In The Air -(Advanced Hydraulic/Machinery/Metallurgy)
Moving around on the ground is easy; driving around in the air, less so. Relying on sails is good, but what if there is no wind? How do you move around then? With your recent advances in steam technology, several new avenues have been opened.
(Cost: 17.31 Materials
Chance: 55/31/08 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 3
Reward: Airship Modules: Tiny, Small, and Medium Vuur-Engine Room, Tiny and Small Fuel Storage, Primitive Airscrew, Prototype Propellers.)

[ ] Catalogue Everything 2: Airship Boogaloo - (Ship Type) - (Damage) - (Units) - (All Suspendium/Electronics/Machinery/Metallurgy/Physics)
A second verse like the first. Before you can get those ships up and running, or flying in this case, you need to understand how their systems interact with each other and how they can be repaired or powered up enough to get back to the Tree.
-[ ] Forge-Clan Gamble: +2 Successes per Turn in exchange for locking in an Action/s to retrieve 1d3-1 Hull/s.
-[ ] Local Examination: Increase Success Chance by 100%, 20%-Chance to be attacked by unknown forces.
-[ ] Take It Apart: (Airship Type, Damage): Increase Success Chance by 55%, 5%-Chance to be attacked by unknown forces, 2d8 Airship Artifacts.
(Cost: 42/30/23/10 Materials
Chance: 56/-07/-42 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 40/26/15/3
Reward: Can recover (Ship Type+Damage).)
Warships (Armed 500 ton): 3 Intact (<80%), 1 Damaged (<60%)
Cargo Crafts (Unarmed 1000 ton): 10 Intact (<80%), 2 Damaged (<60%)
Line Vessels (Unnarmed 200 ton): 14 Intact (<80%), 4 Damaged (<60%), 8 Destroyed (<20%)
Personal Cutters (Unnarmed 20 ton): 55 Intact (<80%), 2 Damaged (<60%), 16 Destroyed (<20%)

[ ] Prototype Unique Component
One Pilgrim has come forward with a new and novel application of known or old technology for Airships. We could look into its efficacy.
(Cost: ??? Materials, ??? Suspendium
Chance: ???/???/??? for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: ???
Reward: Requested Module. Describe what you want, and I'll tell you what it will cost/require.)

[ ] Prototype Unique Designs - (Link To/List Of Proposed Design) - (Common Mechanics/Hydraulic/Armor/Machinery/Metallurgy/Physics)
Now that you have developed standardized modules building a specific airship around or with those components would be safe.
(Cost: 25 Materials + (Design Costs)
Chance:
Light (0-2.000 Kg Lift): 70/20/-30 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 3
Medium (2.001-200.000 Kg Lift): -120/-220/-320 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 25
Heavy (200.001+ Kg Lift): -450/-650/-1.050 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 420
Reward: Airship Desing is being manufactured and sold. The Price is pre-rolled and applied to all subsequently assembled airships of the same line.
Warning: Insufficient institutional knowledge makes designing Medium+ Airships unpractical.
WARNING: Airships incur Material and Suspendium costs in their production.
WARNING: Organized Airship Manufactory missing! Production cannot occur!)
[ ] Steel Casting - (Common Mechanics/Common Metallurgy/Common Hydraulics)
The Empire covets very few things as good steel. Many have desired it from Knights to armor and weapons, construction materials, or base components, yet few have the industrial capacity to produce it in enough quantities. Not for lack of trying, though, but because demand always outstrips supply. Learning how to make quality steel on your own would entail the entire process, sped up by helpful notes, diagrams, and theories, but it will still need many tests and trials. Knowledge cannot replace expertise, after all. Too bad that the industrial magnates will not share their secrets with you, but you understand wanting to keep an edge over competitors, even if it slightly rankles you.
(Chance: 47/-09/-116% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 5
Reward: Can build a Steel Foundry, reduced Upkeep for Engine Assembly, Metalsmiths Abode - (Expanded), and subsequent upgrades.)

[ ] MORE STEAM! - (Advanced Hydraulic/Advanced Machinery/Advanced Metallurgy)
You have a steam engine now, yes, but why stop at what you have? There is always room for improvements, even incremental ones! So see what you can do with your Vuur-Engine.
(Cost: 25 Materials
Chance: 34/-11/-86 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 14
Reward: Improved Steam Engine resulting in D20's instead of D12's.)

[ ] The Movement Of Things - Part 2 - (Hydraulic/Machinery/Metallurgy)
It is possible, if difficult, to minimize the size of the Vuur to incorporate it into moving carriages, not unlike motorcycles. Yet, the energy efficiency is atrocious; the resources needed to keep them moving are so vast that they nearly cannot transport them themselves, not to mention the costs! So, improve efficiency to allow you to create economically viable engines. Luckily, you have already found a few tricks and snags, which Turi estimates shaved off at least a year of effort.
(Cost: 16 Materials
Chance: -08/-64/-120 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 7
Reward: Can incorporate the Vuur-Engine into large carriages for either transportation or agriculture.)
[ ] Cutting Edge Technology
When the time comes to face your enemies up close and personal, you can never go wrong with a good blade in your hand. Now, what makes a blade great comes down to the skill of the smith and the quality of the metal used. While we can't do much for the former, there is much to improve on the latter. Using samples taken from the Necropolis, we can determine which alloys work best for each blade type. They will be too expensive for everyday life, but our military forces will be glad to have them.
(Needed Artifact: Mono Titanium Blade
Cost: 8 Materials
Chance: -44/-76/-132 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 7
Reward: +1 Damage for all bladed weapons per 3 Size of a Unit)

[ ] Coilgun Mystery - (Advanced Electronics/Weaponry)
It is a well-known fact that the Forge-Clans have access to the best weaponry a mere mortal can hold: Coilguns. These weapons shoot pieces of metal in a way you can't quite fathom, its mysteries too well guarded, in devastating ways, turning people into nothing more than bloody chunks. It will take a long time to figure out the principle behind these weapons, but who knows what paths will open?
(Cost: 23 Materials per try.
Chance: -75/-173/-303 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 29
Reward: Uncover the underlying principle of Coilgun Weaponry)

[ ] Gasses Long Forgotten - (Advanced Weaponry/Chemicals)
These tiny capsules hold the promise of ending a fight before it even begins, saving valuable lives in the process. But, of course, building your own can only help you in the long run.
(Cost: Sleep-Gas Bombs
Chance: -18/-49/-156 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 14
Reward: Primitive Gas Grenades)

[ ] Burning Fire, Raging Ire - (Advanced Weaponry/Chemicals)
It is one thing to light a rag connected to alcohol and throw it, another to have a reliable fire grenade. There have to be chemicals and ancient mentionings as to how the Pilgrims could create those.
(Chance: -43/-113/-201 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 9
Reward: Primitive Fire Grenade)

[ ] Fuck That Guy And Everything Around Him - Part 2 - (Physics/All Chemicals/Advanced Weapons)
You figured out a viable mortar you could use. But that is all that this weapon is, viable. Something like that cannot stand, not while you have the chance to end threats without risking lives! Figure out how to incorporate the advancements you had within the mortar's development into a new version. Improving range, accuracy, payload size, reliability, cost of production, and moveability will be critical to ensure that this weapon can be used and distributed widely among our forces.
(Cost: 56 Materials
Chance: 47/02/-43 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 18
Reward: Static Mortar - Standardized, a powerful weapon with limited range, yet good accuracy, deployed before the battle.)

[ ] BURN IN HOLY FIRE! - Part 1 - (Physics/All Chemicals/Advanced Weapons)
Recently, your expedition acquired a surprisingly intact flamethrower from the Necropolis. The weapon may not be as good as those produced by the Forge-Clans today, but seeing as this version was intended for civilian use, you can excuse that. No pre-collapse government wanted potent weapons in the hands of their slaves, you see. Nonetheless, with this Artifact, you will start down the path of creating Pilgrim-designed flamethrowers and all their uses in warfare and pest removal.
(Needed Artifact: Intact Civilian Flamethrower
Chance: 65/40/25 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 4
Reward: Primitive Flamethrower, BIHF Pt.2a + Pt.2b)

[ ] Repair The Hammer - (Weapons/Metallurgy/Alloys)
Finding this weapon was a stroke of luck! After all, making a weapon for Knights is much more complicated than giving them a big metal piece! While damaged, patching the hammer up and reinforcing it should provide your Knight with a powerful weapon in future fights. It would also allow you a glimpse into the inner workings of Knight-Weapons.
(Needed Artifact: Damaged Knight-Weapon: Hammer
Chance: 99/99/99% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 1
Reward: "Bonecrusher" armament for the Pilgrims Knight, can create Prototype Knight-Weapons.)
[ ] A Shields For Rangers - (Armor)
After researching a shield your militia and troops could use, one of your scholars came forth with designs for one that your ranged troops could use. It wouldn't be a short endeavor and costly in terms of materials, but it could provide a leg up in armor.
(Cost: 12.65 Materials
Chance: 99/75/40% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 6
Reward: Spiked Pavise.)

[ ] Power Armor - Primitive - (Advanced Electronics/Advanced Hydraulics/Advanced Armor)
Somehow, without even meaning to, the combination of ancient schematics, PD, the 4S, and your efforts, have resulted in actual, if primitive, Power Armor worn by Elite Forge-Clan Troops and the Royal Army. It represents the height of what you can currently create; the costs are too prohibitive, though the maintenance is luckily easy and, notably, cheap due to several inventive and robust components. The single suit you have created has been used to develop cheaper ones to be worn by your Units. Figuring out a way to mass-produce, or at least not so costly, produce them would massively help contend sites within the Forest Of Rust.
(Cost: 24 Materials, 1 Advanced Electronic, and 1 Advanced Hydraulics/Armor Artifact
Chance: 00/-44/-86 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 13
Reward: Power Armor - Primitive, Reduced Upkeep for all industrial buildings, further Learning Action.)

[X] Optical Camouflage - (Advanced Chemical/Advanced Biology) - (5/10 Successes)
Invisibility is not something that someone without a mutation can achieve. However, by studying patterns, how various Machines and Mutants perceive their environments, and building upon previous successes, the Pilgrims Scholars are confident that they can create the best self-made stealth clothes on this side of the equator. Considering that there is only a few islands down-under, that is a severe boast.
(Chance: 76/43/01% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 10
Reward: Reduced chance to be detected + increased chance to complete all scouting actions, replaces Ghillies(Standardized))

[ ] Repair The Shield - (Armor/Metallurgy/Alloys)
Together with the hammer, your scavengers found a discarded shield. While there is a rather big hole in the middle, and the edges have been somewhat melted, you should nonetheless be able to recreate this piece of armor for your Knight after studying it.
(Needed Artifact: Damaged Knight-Equipment: Shield
Chance: 99/99/99% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 1
Reward: "Saviour" equipment for the Pilgrims Knight, can create Prototype Knight-Shields.)

[ ] Heavy Metal - (Choose Grade: Medium/Heavy/Super-Heavy) - (Metallurgy/Armor)
There is always a need for good armor.
(Chance: 99/99/92% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 2/2/4
Reward: Armor.)
[X] The Means Of Reproduction - (All Chemicals/Medicine/Biology) - (17/20 Successes)
One of the things which had bubbled up around the recent B'il debacle was the unavailability of contraceptives. Mind you, even the poorest can still buy them after a week's work, but if you have to choose between eating unflavored sandbread but safe sex and eatable food but unsafe sex, few take the former. Yet, this also has created the view for many that any pregnancy not prevented is a pregnancy wanted. So take a look at how the medicines we have work and make them cheaper aside from growing more.
(Chance: 99/95/90 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 20
Reward: Cheaper and Better Contraceptives)

[ ] Lend A Hand, Arm, And Leg - Part 2 - (All Mechanics/All Electronics)
Unfortunately, many find themselves losing a limb to either accident, disease, or injury. Regrettably, only those with wealth and connections can go to the Forge-Clans to get a replacement. But, primitive as our first attempts may have been, they were the first step in easing many people's suffering. Now you need to focus on simplifying the construction of the limbs so that people do not need to sell a literal arm or leg to replace lost ones.
(Cost: 48 Materials
Chance: 36/-17/-63% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 14
Reward: Simple Prosthetics are now crafted and sold (+12 Materials), +10% Piety)

[ ] Sticks And Stones - (All Machinery/Electronics/Metallurgy/Common Biology)
Until recently, all the knowledge we have about the human body's interior eventually traces back to horrific sources of one sort or another. But discovered in an ancient Bone-Mending Kit was a mysterious box that seems to see inside a person. Those images are better than anything modern medicine can produce by a massive margin. There's no overstating how much such an ability could help treatment - if only we could unlock the secret.
(Cost: Bone Mending Kits
Chance: -02/-47/-142% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 16
Reward: Vast Radiological improvements, reduction in Upkeep for all medicinal buildings, +8% Piety, +2d3 Goodwill)

[ ] Combat Stimms Round 3 - (Pioneer Medicine/Biology/Chemicals)
Where natural talent fails, chemical talent can step in, but not always, and never permanently. Or could it? Is there such a thing as chemicals and drugs that aren't inherently harmful to the body in the long run, or are there ways to minimize the danger to almost nothing? Something worth investigating.
(Chance: -93/-144/-224% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 19
Reward: Advanced Combat Drugs, Unlocks Round 4)

[ ] Pain-B-Gone Part 1 - (Advanced Medicine/Chemicals)
It came as a surprise to find a missile warhead used by the Ancients not meant to cause a horrible death to your enemies. As we stand right now, we have no way or need to launch massive amounts of aerosolized painkillers over a battlefield. However, if we could replicate the compound, it should create a very effective and easy-to-use pain killer. Just spray over the hurt area and feel the pain go away.
(Needed Artifact: Saint-And-Hallow Warhead
Chance: -21/-76-134% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 9
Reward: Medi-Aid Chemicals, Pain-B-Gone Part 2)
[ ] Agricultural Studies - (Chemicals/Biology)
Something occurred to you the other day. While many people have the needed tools and knowledge to plant crops, there are almost no studies on why some soil is better than others or what type of irrigation is the best for what environment. There is also next to no information on how to maximize yields while minimizing the needed workers. Perhaps you could look into that?
(Chance: 43/37/20% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 10
Reward: Increased Income from your farms, ???)

[ ] Chemicals For Future! - (Biology/Chemicals)
It is well known that specific techniques enable food to last longer, like salting and drying meat. If one goes at that from another angle, then the use of particular chemicals can dramatically expand the shelf-life of food.
(Chance: 58/-13/-74% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 4
Reward: Reduced Storehouse upkeep, extra Income when producing food.)

[ ] Boiling Liquids Last Longer - (Biology/Chemicals)
Turi flash boiled some milk on accident. It has yet to go bad, making her wonder why. Also, no, I will not drink two-month-old dairy, no matter how much you boil it!
(Chance: 66/37/-04% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 8
Reward: Reduced Storehouse upkeep, extra Income when producing food.)

[ ] Pesticides Rediscovered - (Biology/Advanced Chemicals)
Pesticides were once the ultimate weapon against any insects plaguing your fields. Yet, the little bastards evolved resistances against nearly all chemicals that people used aside from the specialized Forge-Clan ones. Yet, not every insect could have created resistance against everything you can wield. So, you only need to figure out which ones are applicable.
(Cost: 12 Materials per try.
Chance: 71/58/29% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 10
Reward: Pesticides, improving the yield of your fields and that of others.)

[ ] Fertile Fields
A few learned people say that using certain soils, chemicals, and other things can help improve soil quality, giving more nutrients to the plants that grow on it, thus giving us more food. Unfortunately, while some Regions use the most basic techniques, most have lost their institutional knowledge due to the ever-growing reliance on sandwheat. So a good first step would be to search for mentionings of those techniques and compare what they say. After that, experimentation is in order.
(Chance: 81/56/28% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 28
Reward: Improved yields of all fields.)
[ ] Illness Of The Mind - (Advanced Psychology)
The human mind is a complex labyrinth of contradictions, disorders, compulsions, needs, requirements, and desires, all pulling and shoving in different directions, always on the edge of breaking apart. Having collated a rudimentary overview of what is known, you have come to realize that what is unknown far outweighs anything discovered or re-discovered by your efforts. Looking deeper into the mystery of the human brain will require extensive research and preparations, but these will be worth it for every life saved.
(Cost: One Psychology Artifact
Chance: -71/-191/-236% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 20
Reward: Can construct humane Basic and Expanded Asylums.)

[ ] The Mind - Combat Specters - (Psychology)
In your effort to understand the human mind, some things stood out to you. One of those is that some do not seem to leave combat, their bodies reacting as if they were still in mortal danger in even harmless situations. Specific actions, phrases, and noises make them panic, while nightmares and paranoia seem to grasp their minds. But, unfortunately, you do not know how to help them. Yet.
(Chance: -64/-142/-246% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 9
Reward: Deeper Understanding of the Human Psyche, allowing you to help more people. +1/2 to ???)

[ ] The Mind - Compulsive Behaviour - (Psychology)
In your effort to understand the human mind, some things stood out to you. Some cannot help but perform specific actions under compulsion, as if forced to move or act a certain way, like organizing in particular patterns or washing until they nearly bleed. What is causing that? And how can you stop it?
(Chance: 11/-71/-155% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 7
Reward: Deeper Understanding of the Human Psyche, allowing you to help more people. +1/2 to ???)

[ ] The Mind - The Grey Disease - (Psychology)
In your effort to understand the human mind, some things stood out to you. One is a seeming chasm of bleakness from which only some recover. Loss of appetite, happiness, drive and growing suicidal ideation are the symptoms, or so you think. Like a grey fog clouding the mind, which only occasionally lets the sun shine through. Perhaps they are other diseases, ones you cannot yet identify?
(Chance: 43/07/-43% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 12
Reward: Deeper Understanding of the Human Psyche, allowing you to help more people.)
[ ] The Code Which Lives
PD, ^Ä^, and Angel's Demise are living beings, sapient and sentient in every way one may measure. But how? How is that possible? What mechanisms allowed them to grow beyond the limitations and Chains placed upon them? And could you retread their paths?
(Chance: -311/-873/-1654% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 57
Reward: ???)

[ ] True/False/False/True
Code allows machines to do as they do, and any deeper understanding will enable you to anticipate better what the broken ones could do and improve those you could build.
(Chance: -37/-69/-110% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 13
Reward: +5 Initiative against all Mechanical foes, improved Pilgrim Robotics.)

[ ] Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3 - (Advanced/Pioneer Electronics)
After creating the PCU, several issues propped up immediately. The most pressing issue was that you were straining the very limits of your manufacturing capabilities, meaning that the PCU's will remain niche and only for the rich until that problem is fixed. So, for now, we will focus on making our electronics cheaper and more convenient for mass production, enabling us to license their manufacture to enterprising merchants and industrialists and sell them cheap enough to spread our PCU far and wide.
(Cost: 120 materials
Chance: 11/-73/-154% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 20
Reward: Massive reduction in DC and Cost to all electronics-related Actions, upgrades Electronics Manufacture, unlocks Base/Learning Action.)

[ ] Primitive Radios - (Electronics/Advanced Electronics)
Perpetual Defiance mentioned offhandedly that 'the frequencies are surprisingly clear.' causing a near revolt by Turi, trying to get PD to spill all she knew about radios and how they worked. Even though she could not provide much more than 'the basics' as she called them, a radio would boost everything. You have to build one now!
(Chance: 87/35/-19% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 5
Reward: The Pilgrims can now make primitive Radios in the Electronic Workshop, raising their Income. Unlocks Norqod Action.)

[ ] Electric Guardians - (Advanced Weapons/Programming/Machinery/Electronics)
While nowadays, most security systems consist of locks and guards (human and otherwise), things were a bit more complicated before the Collapse. We are unlikely to reach that level anytime soon, but research into this Artefact should improve our security.
(Cost: Anti-Thief Watch Systems
Chance: 15/-29/-51 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 5
Reward: Improved infiltration DC of the Tree of Knowledge, Reduced upkeep costs for Guards! Guards!/Guardians For Hire.)
[ ] A Study Of Scarlet Blue Pt.1 - (All Physics/Chemicals/Hydraulics)
PD's way of keeping cool is via a blue-red liquid, which also contains vital components needed for her internal and external self-repair capabilities. During a cooling cycle, the fluid passes through several devices meant to siphon off and reduce temperature. With a firm(er) grasp on how such a thing works mechanically, it is now possible to attempt a peek into what makes PD's coolant systems tick and maybe see if there are any ways to improve the same.
(Chance: -34/-114/-184 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 14
Reward: +5 to all rolls made by PD.)
[ ] Learning To Take Census Pt.2 - (All Psychology)
You figured out a way to streamline the collection and dissemination of academic papers of all kinds, vastly advancing your capabilities to do such. But this is the hard part; your Theorists can still implement massive improvements in every aspect of your efforts. It will take a very long time to do so, though, and will likely not be a priority for the next decade or three.
(Chance: -30/-91/-237 for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes Needed: 32
Reward: Increased Chances For Assemble, The Theorists!)

[ ] Assemble The Theorists! - (Common/Advanced/Pioneer/Specific Quester Requested Theory)
Stagnation. Complacency. Fear. Those are the three things that have hampered the progress of science the most, bar none. No longer, you say! Instead, you will see to it that you will examine, nail down, and figure out the right way in which the universe works, allowing you to not only reverse-engineer the wonders of past glories but build your very own! Make it so.
(Information: Either choose an example below or add a previously discussed theory with the QM's approval.
Machinery | Weapons | Armor | Mechanics | Chemicals | Medicine | Psychology | Metallurgy | Programming | Electronics | Biology | Hydraulics | Physics | Suspendium
Chance: 70/40/10% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 2/5/20/???
Reward: Theory of chosen subject, improved chances for research.)

[ ] Fashion Revival - (Repeatable)
While most Artefacts found in the Ancients' ruins are beyond anyone's ability to replicate, some are much easier. The Pilgrims lack the knowledge to bring back the Ancients' technology; for now, that is not true for their fashion. Use the clothes found in the old world's ruins and get back to the past's style!
(Needed Artifacts: Clothing Related (Fancy Dress, Lingerie), they won't be used up, merely copied.
Chance: 99/95/92% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 1
Reward: +1 permanent Material income per clothing-related Artifact and Success, changing the fashion around Mirn, outraged moral guardians)

[ ] Translations For Beginners - (Linguistics) - (1 (one) Artifact)
Finding these texts was a stroke of luck, but bad luck had it written in a language none of the Pilgrims could understand. Time to hit the local libraries and linguists to translate it.
(Cost: Untranslated Texts, Books, other.
Chance: 80/75/70% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 1
Reward: Translated Artifact)

[ ] Detective Courses For Beginners - (Unknown Artifact)
Well, you found something. Something you have no idea what it is or does. It is time to call up some experts and figure out what that thing is for, even if it takes some time.
(Cost: Unknown Artifact.
Chance: 76/43/08% for 1/2/3 Successes, Successes needed: 2
[ ] Eureka! (Write-In)
(Write in something you want to research, as well as how you came upon that idea. Better success-chances to the Action if you mark a relevant artifact for this research.)

Archeology: The secrets of the past will illuminate the future; may we learn from their mistakes. (Choose 2 Actions)
[ ] Prepare an Expedition - (Location) - (Turns)
Sometimes you need to dig into one location for months on end to exploit it fully.
(Can only be used on locations already scouted out. For every Turn you spend on this Action, an expedition spends 2(two) at the chosen target. Once the expedition has left, it no longer requires one Action.)
-House Mirn support: Y/N
(25% of the recovered artifacts are given over; no need for security or clearing places on your own)
-WO-03: Est. Artifact-grade: General Rare-, Dice:4d2-5 per turn, Max. Yield: 5 Turns, Mutants nearby.
-WO-06: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane, Dice:2d3 per Turn, Max. Yield: 4 Turns. No danger.
-SO-01: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane-, Dice:2d2-1 per turn, Max. Yield: 1 Turns.
-SO-03: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane-, Dice:3d2-2 per turn, Max. Yield: 6 Turns. No danger.
-SO-04: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane, Dice:2d2 per Turn, Max. Yield: 5 Turns. No danger.
-EO-01: Est. Artifact-grade: Rare++, Dice:1d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 6 Turns, Machines nearby.
-TOP-01: Est. Artifact-grade: Rare++ [Electronics/Advanced Electronics/Advanced Machinery/Hydraulics], Dice:3d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 4 Turns. Machines nearby.
-TB-01: Est Artifact Grade: Common+/Rare [Airship Related] - 2d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 6 Turns. Mutants nearby.
-TB-03: Est Artifact Grade: Rare- [Airship Related] - 2d4+1 per turn, Max. Yield: 6 Turns. [4 Minor Bright-Lance Turrets, 5 Sentinels Units (6/6), 9 Caretaker-Swarm Units (12/12), 13 Omni-Gazers identified.]
-GY-01: Est. Artifact-grade: General Rare, Dice: 3d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 3 Turns, No Danger.
-GY-02: Est. Artifact-grade: General Rare, Dice: 2d4 per turn, Max. Yield: 6 Turns, Machines nearby.
-GY-03: Est. Artifact-grade: General Rare, Dice: 2d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 1 Turn, No Danger.
-GY-04: Est. Artifact-grade: General Lost Tech, Dice: 4d5 per turn, Max. Yield: 2 Turns, Hibernating Mother (Named Wendigo, Behemoth) present! Mimics nearby.
-GY-05: Est. Artifact-grade: Common-, Dice: 2d4 per turn, Max. Yield: 5 Turns, Machines nearby.
-RC-01: Est. Artifact-grade: Lost Tech++, Dice: 3d2 per turn, Max. Yield: 8 Turns. No danger.
-RC-02: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane, Dice: 3d4 per turn, Max. Yield: 2 Turns. No danger.
-RC-03: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane, Dice: 2d4 per turn, Max. Yield: 2 Turns. No danger.
-RC-04: Est. Artifact-grade: General Mundane, Dice: 5d6 per turn, Max. Yield: 5 Turns. Machines nearby.

-Expedition (GY-03) - (House Mirn support: N) - (1 Turn remaining)

[ ] Recover Personal Cutters - Intact - (Units)
It is done! After much sweat, blood, and tears have flowed, you finally figured out how to restore these ancient ships from their slumber! It will only take some muscle, some Suspendium, and luck to escape notice, and they will travel across the sky once more!
(Cost: 6 Materials, 5 Small Suspendium Shards
Chance: 43%
Reward: 1 Intact Personal Cutter Recovered
Warning: If this Action fails, unknown forces will attack.)
-[ ] Establish A Supply Route To (City)
(Reward: Reduce Upkeep by 65%)
-[ ] Establish A Trade Route From (Location) To (Location)
(Cost: 17.13 Materials, Upkeep: 3.75 Materials
Reward: Anchorage (Tiny) in target Location, Income dependant on the route.)
The Tree - Mirn - (9d5)
The Tree - Tessen - (2d18)
The Tree - Zulmni - (9d3)
The Tree - Ularn - (10d7)
The Tree - Strul - (7d18)
Jokvi - Mirn - (8d9)
Jokvi - Tessen - (1d20)
Jokvi - Zulmni - (3d2)
Jokvi - Ularn - (6d19)
Jokvi - Strul - (3d10)
Strul - Tessen - (3d3)
Strul - Zulmni - (12d12)
Strul - Ularn - (5d14)
Strul - Jokvi - (1d16)
Mirn - Tessen (12d6)
Mirn - Zulmni (6d7)
Mirn - Ularn (5d20)
Mirn - Jokvi (2d3)

[ ] Crystal-Garden Expedition
Gathering Suspendium for anything other than the quota will require you to set up specific expeditions, so you can either use it to feed your research or airship production or gather a buffer of Suspendium should you be cut off for one reason or another.
(Cost: 15 Materials
Chance: 35%
Reward: 1 Large Suspendium Shard.
Warning: If this Action fails, 2d60 Pilgrims will die. Boni, Traits, and Tenets apply.)

[ ] Send Out The Scavengers (Choose A Location)
Sometimes, it is not worth sending an expedition to a location due to its low yield or quality.
(Chance: 85%
Reward: 1 turn in the specified location.
Warning! If the Action fails, 4% Chance that 1d6 Pilgrims will die due to being detected and subsequently attacked)

[ ] Search For Shelter Lost
The Stranger said things; he gave assurances, evidence and was taken away to prevent what was told to spread beyond. Yet... the call of forgotten wonders is mightier than reason. Set out to re-discover what has been buried for so long, and see what remains.
(Chance: -14%
Reward: Find the Shelter of the Ancients.)

[ ] Scout The Graveyard Of Spears
The earthquake that had hit Tessen spooked the Forest of Rust's Animals, Mutants, and Machines, throwing everything into chaos. A golden opportunity for you to go to several places nobody was able to loot! A battle took place here, where Knights and Walkers armed with all sorts of weaponry took to the field, supported by thousands of men, women, and likely children too. The bodies have long since rotten away or been eaten, but spears, lances, halberds, and other weaponry remain here, jutting out of the ground like markers for graves. What wonders could lay here?
(Chance: 73%
Reward: Sites in The Graveyard Of Spearsare located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, the Scouting Unit will die.)

[ ] Scout The Eternal Gazers
The earthquake that had hit Tessen spooked the Forest of Rust's Animals, Mutants, and Machines, throwing everything into chaos. A golden opportunity for you to go to several places nobody was able to loot! This area is infamous for the massive number of high-tech equipment, even for Pre-Collapse standards, as scientists studied the stars here.
(Chance: 33%
Reward: Sites in The Eternal Gazers are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, 7% Chance that the Scouting Unit will take 2d6 casualties due to being detected and subsequently attacked)

[ ] Scout The Smokestack
Old rusting machines lie here, standing vigil over wonders of old. Engines are heard working throughout the area while the smokestack continues to emit black smoke. What surprises await you once past the guardians? What greatness lies locked away? A metric shit-ton of angry Machines, that's what! PD has warned you against going there, as your scouts would have to contend with over a thousand drones!
(Chance: 71%
Reward: Sites in The Smokestack are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, the Scouting Unit will die due to being detected and subsequently attacked.)

[ ] Scout The Pit
You are not sure what to find here, only that you are probably the first to look for artifacts. But your scouts have reported feeling like they are being watched...
(Chance: -49%
Reward: Sites in The Pit are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, the Scouting Unit will die.)

[ ] The Field of 64
A flat area of 8x8km. Nothing is seen here other than dust, sand, and the feeling of wrongness. Yet, one has to wonder what would necessitate such a large flat area. Or what could be beneath it? PD informed you that massive machines lie beneath, purpose unknown.
(Chance: 28%
Reward: Sites in The Field Of 64 are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, 54% Chance that the Scouting Unit will die due to being detected and subsequently attacked)

[ ] Scout The Bonetunnels
PD informed you of a series of tunnels that run deep beneath the surface, filled with dead beings' bones and corpses. Animals, Mutants, and even Machines descend into their depths to die, leaving behind mountains of bones. What could be found here?
(Chance: 34%
Turns: 2
Reward: Sites in The Bonetunnels are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, 15% Chance that the Scouting Unit will die due to being detected and subsequently attacked.)

[ ] Scout The Tenebris Library
PD informed you of the location of an ancient library called the Tenebris by the RI. It is wholly encapsulated, and no window or light fixture illuminates the inside. Why would you build a library without lights?
(Chance: 65%
Reward: Sites in Tenebris Library are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, 68% Chance that the Scouting Unit will die due to being detected and subsequently attacked.)

[ ] Scout The Verdant Oasis
The earthquake that had hit Tessen spooked the Forest of Rust's Animals, Mutants, and Machines, throwing everything into chaos. A golden opportunity for you to go to several places nobody was able to loot! The Verdant Oasis consists of the remains of a hydroponics factory, collapsed due to the Collapse but somehow still functioning. The Oasis provides abundant plant life and the resulting draw on herbivores, omnivores, and carnivores from all corners of the animal kingdom. It also offers a prime opportunity to get some pristine agricultural secrets from forgotten ruins.
(Chance: 14%
Reward: Sites in The Verdant Oasis are located and mapped.
Warning! If the Action fails, 57% Chance that the Scouting Unit will die.)

[ ] Search for the Zone
Your efforts to learn more about the Region have yielded an unusual fruit, knowing that your Knight was most likely part of the Revival Initiative. This polity operated deep inside the Forest, scavenging for artifacts like you, but they took it a step further. They build a small town in the Necropoli. Foolish, yet finding it could end up unearthing treasures beyond imagination or prove a giant disappointment. PD's maps are pretty heavily corrupted, but she has provided some landmarks which may still exist.
(Chance: 14%
Turns: 4
Reward: The Zone can be scavenged.)

[ ] Loot The Bunkers Outer Defenses
Well, well, well, what do we have here? Undefended, ancient weapon systems that tried to shoot us down? Well, don't mind if we take them all for ourselves.
(Turns: 1
Chance: 57%
Reward: 8d7 high-grade Military Artifacts.)

[ ] Loot The Bunkers Entrance
There is ample open space, many things you can use, ancient medicine, which is still good, some weapons that haven't fallen apart; all in all, this foyer looks pretty snazzy! So why do you feel like something is about to go wrong?
(Turns: 4
Reward: 13d4 random high-grade Artifacts.)

[ ] Loot The Bunkers Knight Frame
You have no idea how that Knight Frame got into the Bunker, or even if it is a Knight Frame, but it is too shoddy to be a Walker and too tall to be an industrial suit that scavengers can sometimes find in illustrations or the wild. So transport it back to the Tree to have your Scholars look it over and try to figure out why that thing was where it was.
Reward: ??? Frame.)

[ ] Fight For The Bunker - First Floor - (Units)
OH, COME ON! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE SOME GOD'S DAMNED MACHINES TO DEFEND ITSELF FROM THOSE TRYING TO MAKE A HONEST LIVING?! F@#k it, you're just going to have to do this the old-fashioned way: with gratuitous violence!
(Enemies: ???
Reward: First Floor can be looted.)

Tree of Knowledge: Home of the Pilgrims, Bastion of what they stand for, a symbol of hope for the desperate. (1 Action Locked)
[ ] Berth - Small
Expanding the Anchorage to fit three Light vessels comfortably would allow us to equip and use them for exploration purposes and start trading in small quantities.
Cost: 65 Materials, Upkeep: 10.50 Materials
Reward: Can modify three Light Airships for exploration or trading without special projects, will generate Income once airships become more widespread, which rises with their availability, can be upgraded into Berth - Medium)

[ ] Laboratory Complex - Rudimentary
Some call thee plans of expansion ambitious, while others call them ridiculous. Whatever the case may be, digging deeper and farther than ever before will allow the Pilgrims to stuff so many scientists and equipment into the Tree that they will significantly accelerate any future research. Bolt has already hinted at discounts if computers and laboratory equipment are bought in bulk from her Clan. Unfortunately, keeping all those things in order without calling for Forge-Clan help requires some specialists.
(Cost: 240 Materials, +110.75 Materials Upkeep, 6 General Scientists, 2 Common Engineers
Turns: 14
Reward: Massively improved success-chances)

[ ] Medical Wing - Expanded
Expanding your Medical facilities will someday be required, but for now, it would be massive overkill. Still, it never hurts to have the option in the back of your mind.
(Cost: 40 Materials, Upkeep: 8.14 Material
Reward: Plagues roll with a massive mali to infect the Pilgrims, supports up to 2500 Pilgrims before it becomes useless.)

[ ] Artisanal Quarters - Grand
Glassblowers, Jewelers, And Goldsmiths are the next logical step in expanding the Trees industrial capabilities. They will enable you to do much more fine works and help in the creation of delicate industries. If only such artisans weren't so pricey.
(Cost: 76 Materials, Upkeep: 13.64 Materials
Reward: Lowered costs for all equipment, increased chances for all research, can be upgraded.)

[ ] Black Box - (Expanded)
There can never be such a thing as too much care and too much information gleaned from studying. Therefore, ensure that your Black Box is expanded and equipped with more tools to better study Artifacts.
(Cost: 40 Materials, 2 Scientists, 1 Engineer, Upkeep: 16.70 Materials
Reward: 10% not to use up an Artifact, can slot 1(one) Artifact to provide 15% (rounded down) of the Artifacts bonus continuously.)

[ ] Electronics Manufacture
Now that you can produce electronics, you want to have as many as you possibly can. The problem is that you have to create those by hand, which is a long and complicated process, requiring oversight, expensive materials, and a clean environment. So increasing the manufacturing space already available and automation will, in turn, increase your profits. Easy math!
(Cost: 84 Materials, 2 Scientist, 40 Faithful, Upkeep: 35.00 Materials
Turns: 8
Reward: +60 to all Electronics Research, 12d20 Materials Income (Technology Sale).)

[ ] Library - (Expanded)
A library is not only a reservoir of knowledge but provides entertainment and education while acting as a community center. Expand the available space to fit four additional floors of equal area, with yet more books and secluded study rooms for those wishing to research in peace. You also need dedicated librarians and helpers to ensure that people can find what they need and then return it to where they found their books. A section for cartography would also be an excellent addition!
(Cost: 101.01 Materials, Upkeep: 24.66 Materials
Turns: 13
Reward: Provides 3 (three) slots for Literature Artifacts, providing a 15% Boost to their bonus.)

[ ] Assemble An Engine - (Location)
Now that you have developed a Steam Engine, you should see building them for your mines or farms. Whatever you think is more pressing or profitable.
Cost: 25 Materials Upkeep: 1.50 Materials
Reward: Turns all D4's into D12's, increases static Income by 50% rounded down.)

[ ] Armor The Daughter
Alright, you have a giant airship, it represents the biggest and most obvious target in any hostile area, and there are currently gaps in her armor. You need to either fix that asap, hope that nobody will attack the Empire in the next three decades, or be attacked by you. Seeing as we live in reality, let's get her fixed up; why don't we?
(Cost: 2 Materials per 3 Armor.
Reward: X Conventional Armor added, decreased chances that the Daughter is destroyed, which would be dangerous.)

[ ] NR.9 LIVES!
After finishing her education, your Engineer asked if she could be given a workshop to ply her trade more effectively. While pricy, the ability to create disposable Units for Combat would preserve lives. Additionally, nobility and wealthy merchants have always been known to buy drones for prestige purposes.
(Turns: 5
Cost: 1 Common Engineer, 40.00 Materials, Upkeep: 2.00
Reward: Tiny Drone-Manufacture, allowing you to create Combat Drones for your Units/Heroes and Civilian Drones for selling (+15 to Technology Sales), unlocks a Learning Action.)

[ ] Assemble A Logic Bank - (1/3 Constructed) - (Choose Category)
Now that you have unlocked the secrets to building computers, you should take advantage of doing so, even if it will cost a pretty crown. And the one already created is already lightly straining your electronic supply in maintenance.
Cost: 66.60 Materials, Upkeep: 15.00 Materials
Reward: +1 Action
Warning: If all three are taken, the Electronics Workshop operates at a half profit.)

[X] Communal Festival - (1/2 Turns Complete)
With sports equipment, tournaments, militia training courses, and other communal activities geared for sport and fitness within festivals for various holidays and celebrations, we can create an increased sense of community and a heightened awareness of fitness among the Pilgrims.
Cost: 17 Materials, Upkeep: 5.84 Materials
Chance: 65/35/05%
Reward: Communal Festival, gaining you -1/2/3 to Piety Rolls.
Warning: Flat Roll, no boni
Notice: Rolled 73)

[ ] Let's Build A (Write-In)
(What do you want to build, and what should the building provide?)

Holdings: Norqod is starting to look more like an actual village at the rate you are building. The only thing missing is a market and some basic infrastructures, then you will be able to declare the founding over! (Choose 1 Action)
[ ] Expanded Hospital
Commissioning several medicinal machines from the Forge-Clans will increase the survival chance of people undergoing surgery, needing oxygen, blood, or other fluids/gasses to be kept healthy and detect and treat injuries. Additionally to these (rather expensive) purchases, a general increase in capacity and staff will allow up to 300 people to be treated under normal strain, with a total maximum of nearly 1.000.
(Turns: 9
Cost: 71.12 Materials, Upkeep: 26.33 Materials
Reward: Norqod is more resistant to plague and gains more self-sufficiency. Also, you help more people at once, as they don't have to walk to the Tree's medical wing to get proper treatment.)
-[ ] Hire Contractors - (Can be taken multiple times)
Hire experienced contractors to complete this project in a much shorter timeframe.
Reward: +1 Turn of Progress)

[ ] Distributed Clinics
While a singular location where people can receive treatment allows for a concentration of expertise and expensive machinery, not everyone has the time to walk for, potentially, an hour to be treated. By creating several smaller clinics within Norqod, we can improve medical coverage with minimal effort to maximize effect, allowing severe cases to be quickly transferred.
Cost: 31.15 Materials, Upkeep: 9 Materials
Reward: More people can receive treatment for their illnesses and injuries, reducing mortality.)
Hire experienced contractors to complete this project in a much shorter timeframe.

[ ] Small Medicinal School - (Pilgrim Doctors/Herbalists)
Treating wounds is a fundamental skill most people have, but things like surgery, identifying diseases, warding against plague, comforting patients, and more are not. By building a medical school, Norqod can train specialists and generalists in-house, though we either need to provide the expertise ourselves or buy it at a considerable expense.
(Turns: 11
Cost: 45 Materials, 6 General Doctors/+88 Materials Upkeep: 13.91 Materials/+23.98 Materials
Reward: More medical practitioners equals fewer dead people.)

[ ] Small Quarantine Area
Plague is a constant across much of Calynth, with few ever having known a year where some disease didn't kill thousands in some Region or country. To prevent the spread of such plagues, the Imperial Family has long since ordered dozens of precautions to be taken whenever a suspected "hotspot" of disease is found. One of the most effective precautions is the quarantine of suspected carriers and those they had contact with, away from the settlements in question. (And situated in plain view of a fortification.)
Cost: 24 Materials, Upkeep: 7.23 Materials
Reward: Norqod is further resistant to plague.)

[ ] Industrial Subsidies
When one looks at the ruins of the old world, one cannot miss the titanic forges of industry, the vast halls of robotic workers, and massive production centers. However, compared to today, even the least of those ancient places towers above what the best Forge-Clans can produce, with mountains of goods being produced in days, where we would struggle to do so in years. Therefore, planning out where backers can build what industries, entice their creation, and supply them will be vital for taking back that piece of history.
(Turns: 6
Cost: 49 Materials
Reward: Norqod gains an Industrial District, allowing for the creation of manufactories, industrial hubs, early factories, steel mills, and all manner of industrial production lines. Doing so will allow for the creation of vast machine wonders and industrial products by the Pilgrims.)

[ ] Schooling Incentives
Change is the result of learning. By turning Norqod into a bastion of both academia, where legions of students are churned out under the watchful eyes of educated teachers, a repository of knowledge, in whose venerable halls and vaults within libraries overshadowing all, or a place for the refinement of the spirit and soul within temples and sanctuaries, we will ensure that future generations will live in the shadows of trees planted today.
(Turns: 9
Cost: 60 Materials
Reward: Norqod gains an Academic District, creating schools, academies, universities, libraries, research complexes, and all that one can imagine. To be a bastion of knowledge, a light of understanding within the dark is no easy task, nor a short one. But a seed planted today can grow into a towering behemoth tomorrow. Moreover, doing so will speed up the dissemination of technologies researched by the Pilgrims.)

[ ] Fashion Street
One of the most sought-after goods within the Empire is clothing, right next to steel, jewel, electricity, and water. The ability to trade large quantities of clothing has seen many merchants' fortunes rise into the sky and produced quite a few corpses as bandits hit those shipments with abandon whenever they are spotted. Yet, with sufficient quality and being modeled in the latest fashion or plainly tailored for Mutated physiology, Norqods tailors can turn a pretty crown with relatively low cost.
Cost: 21.89 Materials
Reward: +7 Materials in Taxes (will be raised by Fashion Revival Actions), ~Narrative Effects~.)

[ ] Beverage Spoke
Within this "Spoke" of the Cultural District, shops that cater to those seeking tea and coffee will be rented/sold, allowing patrons and natives to partake in exotic blends. At the same time, familiar tastes are offered for sale. Of course, lively debates will rage within tea and coffee houses as soon as they open their doors, so a few guardhouses need to be built, but these establishments are not known for attracting violent clientele.
Cost: 37 Materials
Reward: +13 Materials in Taxes)

[ ] Cat Alley
Nobody knows why streets with bordellos are named the way they are, but seeing as some "cats," as the local prostitutes are known, seem to like this spoke, they shall get it. Luckily, several have already asked for spots and permits, both for prostitution and gambling, with several others already making plans for outdoor decorations and attractions. Guards need to patrol here almost constantly, so a small barrack needs to be built.
Cost: 30 Materials
Reward: +16 Materials in Taxes)

[ ] Sin Run
Gambling in all its myriad forms will be found here, ready to entice travelers and locals to ease their purses for the chance to the big strike. From cards to boxing and gladiator fights, all the way over to racing and betting on events. But remember: the House always wins.
Cost: 46 Materials
Reward: +24 Materials in Taxes.)

[ ] Paper Mile - (Tone)
Large Printshops will be situated here, churning out books, leaflets, pamphlets, novellas, posters, and newspapers at all times of the day, supplying the population's ravenous hunger for cheap entertainment and news.
(Turns: 6
Cost: 50 Materials
Reward: +8 Materials in Taxes. Unlocks Norqod Rumor Mill. (Tone indicates the focus of the paper. Examples: sensationalism, facts, satire, investigative, etc.))

[ ] Artist Alley
What is life without some art, some spectacle, something to nourish one's soul as well as one's mind? How can you honestly say to be alive if all you ever see are grey walls, drab colors, and tedious tasks? See the sights within a spoke dedicated to paintings and music, athletes and acrobats, the dancers and the performers. Forget your worries here, and be awed.
(Turns: 7
Cost: 24 Materials
Reward: +7 Materials in Taxes.)

[ ] Amphitheater Avenue
Sagas and Epics, Stories of forgotten renown, Legends replayed for children and elderly alike, as battles and dramas vie for the people's attention against comedy and romance. Let tragedy and romance set hearts aflutter, create burning passions in play and act, allow all to forget daily life's worries, and see worlds of giants and mice.
Reward: +11 Materials in Taxes.)

[ ] Airship Trade Anchor And Depot
With the advent of the nascent Airships, creating the needed infrastructure to harbor, supply, repair, upgrade, modify, and unload trade goods or passengers will prove prudent and vital. While other places may take that particular place in the sun, staking our claim early will enable us to dominate the whole.
Reward: Norqod gains a Trade District, allowing for the creation of storage hubs, trade lanes, merchant quarters, banks, skewed deals, and a whole lot more, only limited by our imagination. Money is in the air, boys, girls, and others! We only need to grasp it with our hands!)

[ ] House Dall Barracks
As a Prevter house, house Dall will be required to outfit both troops in defense of the Empire and secure the resource for which they have been installed. Creating barracks for foot soldiers is the first step, allowing the nascent House Dall Retinue to discover promising recruits and commanders from the local populace. Which, by necessity, includes Mutated, requiring more Materials to accommodate the same's different physiology and dietary requirements.
(Turns: 7
Cost: 24 Materials, Upkeep: 7.00 Materials
Reward: Norqod gains a Military District, allowing the recruitment of more sophisticated and specialized troops, expands the defensive and offensive capabilities of House Dall, and opens the path for a potential Knight Retinue. Following this path can generate safe routes into the Forest Of Rust, allowing Suspendium harvesting operations and the search for Artifacts to be expanded considerably.)

[ ] House Dall Palace
While 'palace' may be too strong a word for the residence planned, it contains all one needs to know about the subject. As a noble lineage not bound to the Pilgrim Faith (due to Martyris only marrying into the House), House Dall will, sooner or later, require a residence from where they may oversee and administer Norqod and the Suspendium harvests.
Cost: 25 Materials
Reward: House Dall gains a Noble Palace, where they may live, work, and greet guests. Not required until one member of House Dall isn't a Pilgrim. Then again, needed for dealings with Noble Houses which may not like the Pilgrims.)

[ ] Organized Airship Manufactory - 1 Line - (Airship (Can be changed)) - (0-2.000 Kg) - (Insert Company Name)
Forget making a few little ships! Mass-producing components and available designs and fitting them in a specialized hangar are the way to go! Of course, you need to provide the required Suspendium and Materials, but then? Then you can get rich!
Cost: 35 Materials, Upkeep: Airship Line Dependent
Reward: Organized Airship Manufactory, allowing you to build and sell Airships to your specifications. House Dall gets rich.)

[ ] Write-In.
Adding House Dall will lessen the Pilgrims gain but increase those of House Dall.

Support: Many people try to take advantage of you. Fortunately, they are willing to give you something back. (Actions as advertised)
[ ] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
-[ ] Take Out A Flat Loan
(0-450 Materials loaned for four turns at 5% interest)
-[ ] Take Out A Continuous Loan
(0-500 Materials loaned with 12% interest per Turn)
-[ ] Sell Businesses Norqod Location Privileges
(Gain 11d20 Materials (-3d every use, +1d every Turn not used))
-[ ] Buying Stuff
(Write in what you want to purchase. Locked to maximum rare technology)
-[ ] Selling Artifacts
(Write in artifacts that you want to sell)
-[ ] Backroom Deals - (Once Per Turn)
(Reduce Upkeep of one (1) structure by 0.50 Materials, can only be taken once a turn.)

[ ] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Action)
-[ ] Guardians For Hire - (Choose Location)
(Cost: +1.3 Materials to Upkeep
Reward: 1 Facility has security against violent actions)
-[ ] Take 'Em Out - (Choose Target)
(Cost: 6 Materials
Reward: Chosen targets plans are temporarily halted due to attacks)
-[ ] Investigate
(Cost: 3 Materials
Reward: Chosen targets plans for the next two turns are revealed.)

[ ] The Military - (1 Action)
-[ ] Fell Off The Wagons - (Request 1 Piece Of Equipment)
(Cost: variable
Reward: 1 Piece Of Equipment - Military Grade.)
-[ ] War Lessons
(Cost: 2 Material
Reward: +5 to the first two rolls in the next Combat.)

[X] The Union Of Herbalists - (1 Action Locked)
-[ ] Institutional Knowledge
(Cost: 3.75 Materials
Reward: +30 to Biological/Medicinal Learning Rolls)
-[X] Study Sessions - (5/8 Turns Complete)
(Cost: 1 Faithful, 2.50 Material per Turn, for 8(eight) turns
Reward: 1 trained General Doctor)
-[ ] Buying Stuff
(Write in what you want to purchase. Locked to maximum Common technology)
-[ ] A Helping Hand - (Choose Faction)
(Cost: 1 Biological/Medicinal Artifact
Reward: Increase the control of the chosen faction by 1d6+4%, double for rare artifacts, worsen relations to other sub-factions, decrease cost for Union of Herbalists actions, unlocks more moves at certain control thresholds.)

[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Action Locked)
-[ ] In The Name Of Profit - (Choose Learning Action)
Reward: +1 Progress for chosen Learning Action)
-[ ] Because of SCIENCE! - (Choose Learning Action)
(Cost: 4 Materials
Reward: +15 to chosen Learning Action)
-[X] Suffer Their Arrogance - (2/4 Turns Complete)
(Cost: 1 Faithful, 6 Material per Turn, for 4(four) turns
Reward: 1 trained General Scientist)

[ ] Forge Clan Vanar-Feer - (Choose 1 Action)
- [ ] Made To Order
(Cost: Variable
Reward: Variable
Use: Write what you wish to commission. (Art, weapons, armor, tools, resources, or machines are examples of this.)
-[ ] Engineers Galore - (Engineer)
After the arriving Forge-Clan Elders saw that you had the same appreciation for technology as they did, and with the support of both DoD and PD, they decided to impart some knowledge about the world to some of you 'who knew what they are doing.'
(Cost: 1 Faithful, 15 Material per Turn, for 6(six) turns
Reward: 1 Engineer)
-[No] Synthesize A Plague-Engine Poison Cure
(Cost: 216.74 Materials
Reward: Removes the Poisoned By A Plague-Engine - Medicated Immunity trait.
This is only here to show that it is possible, but Martyris would start slapping people if they went about advocating for purchasing it.)
-[ ] Commission A Knight-Frame For ^Ä^
--[ ] Malachial-Pattern
(Turns: 4, Cost: 150 Materials, Armor: 200/200, Structure: 60/60)
--[ ] Hadramiel-Pattern
(Turns: 4, Cost: 300 Materials, Armor: 350/350, Structure: 40/40)
--[ ] Gezuria-Pattern
(Turns: 5, Cost: 700 Materials, Armor: 650/650, Structure: 80/80)
--[ ] Commision An Unique-Pattern
(Turns: 8, Cost: 200 Materials, Armor: 10 points for 2 Materials, Structure: 2 points for 5 Materials)

[ ] The Followers Of Light - (1 Action)
-[ ] For The Nation - (Action)
(Cost: 15 Materials, 3 Goodwill
Reward: Buildings/Tasks which improve/help the broader population have their success % permanently improved by 2d10)
-[ ] We Work As One - (Action/Building)
(Cost: Narrative
Reward: The Followers Of Light will help the Pilgrims.)

[X] Conclave Of Fraya - (1 Action Locked)
-[X] Eternal Arts - (Action) - (4/27)
(Cost: 5 Materials, for 15 Turns (+3 per Norqod Building)
Reward: Norqod is decorated with expertly made art, turning it into a true Tessen Settlement.)
-[ ] Commission An Artifice - (Item/Effect)
(Cost: ??? Materials
Reward: The Conclave will fashion an Artifice for the Pilgrims, be that surgical tools, a weapon, armor, or underwear.)

[ ] The Bureau For Imperial Civilian Logistics - (1 Action)
-[ ] Commission A Survey
(Cost: 40 Materials, 5 Goodwill
Chance: Rolled for usefulness
Reward: Locates 1(one) additional resource in Tessen)
-[ ] Meet Cryptic Benefactors
(Cost: 10 Goodwill
Reward: 4d20 Materials for 2(two) Turns)
-[ ] Grease The Wheels - (Action)
(Cost: 15 Materials, 15 Goodwill
Reward: Gain 1d6 Turns/Successes on any Building/Action)

[ ] Nine Tribes Council - (1 Action)
-[ ] Sell Artifact/s (Artifact/s)
(Sell the specified Artifact/s with an additional (3d100/250/750 for Common/Rare/Lost Tech grades. (3.00/7.50/22.50 max Materials.))
-[ ] Aquire Artifacts - (Name, Grade, (opt. Specific Boni))
(Buy an Artifact with a specific bonus directly. Bought at +2d20% Price-up.)
-[ ] Rare Odds And Ends - (Category)
Reward: +2d10 to a specific Action for one Turn.)
-[ ] Rare Findings
(Ask, And Ye Shall Know (Any specific thing you wish to buy/sell/do to/with/against the Nine Tribes Council?))

[ ] The Imperial Family - (1 Action)
-[ ] Petition For (Topic)
(Turns: 10/1
Cost: 30 Materials and 10 Goodwill/1 Major Favor owed by an Elite Faction
Reward: Interlude regarding (Topic))

[ ] Meira's Hidden - (1 Action)
-[ ] Commission An Artifice - (Item/Effect)
(Cost: ??? Materials
Reward: Meira's Hidden will fashion an Artifice for the Pilgrims, be that surgical tools, a weapon, armor, or underwear.)

Heroes: Sometimes, you have to get your own hands dirty. Sometimes you want to relax since leading the Pilgrims rarely leads to a dull moment. (Martyris: Choose 2 Actions, Aria: 1 Action Locked)
[ ] Search For The Grave Of The Shattered Eye
A crazed man gave Martyris instructions and directions towards a grave where he "could find a crack through the lies, safely." It is evident that the man was dangerous, having been dragged off by InSec, but whatever he wanted to show off could turn out to be valuable. Maybe.
(Notice: If Martyris takes this Action, it takes up two actions. This is because a hero may not stop taking this Action once it starts.
Turns: 4
Reward: ???, +1 to (3\²]SN@'+ßz _
WARNING: DO NOT TAKE; WARNING_ DO NOooT Taaaaaa-aKE; WAGIIN; DO OT KET²³@}43t }
)

[ ] Shift Your Bureaucracy From (Category) To (Category)
Sometimes the need arises when efforts have to be reduced in one area and expanded in another when no additional resources are available otherwise. Today is one of those times where a shift in attention is required.
(Cost: 1 Material
Reward: 1 Action is shifted from the first to the second category, active next Turn.)

[ ] Condemn An Organization/Person As Heretical/Forbidden - (Choose Target) - (Write-In Reason)
You knew something like this would happen. Somehow, somewhere an organization or person would manage to draw your full ire. Not in the sense that you disagree with something they did, but what they represent and how they act in life. Well, you are an official religion, and as such, you are allowed to condemn them. Do so.
(Trait Needed: Arbitrator
Cost: All support options for the chosen organization will be void; the Leader will most likely hate you.
Reward: Opposing factions will love this act. A good enough reason can give you additional benefits.)

[ ] Training Is My Favorite Hobby! - (Aria)
Now that you have a Pilot, they need to know what they are doing. While learning by doing is certainly a way to go about it, Humans and Mutated's squishiness tends to block that within the Tree. Now all that is needed is to internalize the lessons.
(Trait Needed: Knight-Pilot
Reward: Aria advances to (3/6) Training.)

[ ] Too Much To Do - (Action)
There is simply too much to do and not enough hands to do it. Start helping out.
(Can be taken multiple times.
Reward: +1 Action is done)

[ ] Lead By Example (Write in Action)
Help your People, motivate them by taking a personal interest in their work. You won't just sit around either. Two more hands are always needed.
(Reward: +20 to 1 Action)

[ ] Cool Tempers - (Material Cost)
Not everything can always be sunshine and rainbows, sometimes shit goes sideways, and people need to be reminded that failure is not the end of the world.
(Chance: 40%, +10% for 5 Materials, +20% for 12 Materials
Reward: +1% Piety, and 1 additional for every +10 rolling above 60)

[ ] Guiding Hand
There are some Pilgrims who stand at the edge of committing themselves to the Pilgrims cause. You should speak to them, see what stops them and try to either bring them in or make them realize that they would make a mistake if they did so.
(Reward: The maximum amount of Faithful is created, according to the available Followers.)

[ ] Relax - (Can Specify What Activity)
All work and no play makes hairs grey and is quite unpleasant.
(Reward: The chosen Hero relaxes, avoiding burnout and bad traits.)

[ ] Write In
If you spot any mistakes or have questions, tell me so I can provide a better experience.

A moratorium will be until 30.11.21 at 17:00 CET.
Voting will be closed on 03.12.21 at 17:00 CET.
Omake Bony can be applied until 20:00 CET.
I will roll on 04.12.21 at 17:00 CET if no one has rolled yet.
Updates will be online on 10.12.21 at 17:00 CET.

An; Short update because of previously said reasons, and posted today because I can't post tomorrow. Hope it is still enjoyable nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back