That thing looks to clunky and unarmed on top. Plenty of weapons on the sides if they are ones but only one Main Cannon on top. Said cannon is a massive weakpoint for any warship.
That design is both hideous and impractical. 0/10
The Cannon can be retracted into the ship.
*Screams in unable to answer due to titanic spoilers*
The Daughter isn't a Warship intended to duke it out with others of its kind, its a mobile platform to deliver ONE weapon, and is supposed to be protected by a fleet.
It's also a rush-job prototype.

Last edited:
yeah the daugther looks like someone cut a slab out a warhammer space ship belonging to a plasma gun,and then added thrust to the slab

Last edited:
Did the quest master say if the pre-war people colonized other planets?
The idea of the Emperor's reaction if the pilgrims found space ships amuses me.

I kind of expected a civilization that build all those abomination to be bad at ship design.

Kinda like it, but looks like you have to slot it into something else first? Like: Oh, no it was never a weapon it was the powergenerator for the terraformer device. Mwhahahaha. or something.

The only thing I really am worried about are those seven turrets on the side that hit each other if they turn.

I was always a fan on mobile turrets, be it on rails or somehow else, that give sci-fi ships the nice firing arcs. Like the orbital elevator defense in Front Mission evolved.

The only thing I really am worried about are those seven turrets on the side that hit each other if they turn.
Oh, don't worry about that, the turrets can turn 180°, which you can kinda see by zooming in to the other side of the Daughter. The BFG ontop can also turn 180°. (Yes, the tower behind the gun blocks some shots, but the gun is high enough to shoot over the elevated platform the tower is on.)

Edit: the top-side turret turns 180°, not 360°.

Last edited:
I need 7 1d100 for your Actions with a DC of:
15, if successful, roll 1d3 Goodwill
39/68/97 rolled with +38
91/146/201 rolled with +66
59/79/95 rolled with +99

35 rolled with +75
70/100/130 rolled with +119

The first failure is re-rolled
All others have a DC of 50 for Goodwill roll.

Further Rolls:

Black Box:

7d100

Artifacts:
2d2 General Common+

Piety:
1d6-2

Faithful:
1d100

Income:
29d4+6d12+4d8+9d19+7d18

The first rolls are taken as official.
I will roll on the 21.09.21 at 17:00 CET if there are no other rolls present.
AN: And we're ~back!~

Last edited:
Back