I noticed that the odds of scouting went up was that because of the training? Glossary has been updated in case anyone missed it, I'm glad we picked the empire. Anyway

[] Plan Stay On Track
-[ ][Faith] Establish A Poor-House - (Tessen)
-[X][Faith] Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) - (5/6 Turns Complete)
-[X][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (Criminal Organisations) - (2/3 Turns Complete)
-[ ][Martial] Build An Armory - (Expanded)
-[][Martial (free)] Re-equip: Tech-Scouts (Crying Crescent, Pointed Reply, Firebomb(Lingering), Smokebomb(Scented)) The Unbroken (Crying Crescent, Pointed Reply)
-[ ][Learning] Energized Dust - (Common Suspendium Theory/Advanced Suspendium Theory/Pioneer Suspendium Theory)

--[] SC, PD
-[ ][Learning] Electric Lances - (Electronics/Weaponry)
--[] SC, 6FF
-[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (TW-01) - (2 turns) - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (House Mirn support: N)
-[ ][Tree] Create The Crystal-Path
-[X][Tree] Metalsmiths Abode - (Expanded) - (1/4 Turns Complete)
-[X][Holding] Prepare Quarters - (3/4 Turns Complete)
-[X][Aria] Train Pilot, TRAIN! - (Aria) - (3/4 Turns Complete)
-[X][Martyris] Too Much To Do - (Infiltrate Part 2 - (Church Of Eden) - (1/2 Turns Complete) )
--[X] 6FF
-[ ][Martyris] Too Much To Do - (Attack TOP-03 - (Tech-Scouts, The Unbroken) - ( 6 Caretakers, 1 Minor Bright-Lance Turret) Focus Fire Turret first
-[ ] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[ ] Buying Goods In Bulk - ( Soup kitchens )

-[Free Action] - Give (Ancient Torah) To ( Order of the Flaming Sword )
It hurts to not use the faith action on recruitment but we gotta keep pushing CoE and those crystals are ultra-shiny so I'm passing up black box yet again.

Is the re-equip action fine QM? Do we automatically get a better security with the Consensual upgrade or do we need to use adventurers or guards action on it?

Last edited:
Didn't we research to melt and pour this turn? The upkeep reduction isn't counted in the material tab.
Should be fixed now.
Is the re-equip action fine QM? Do we automatically get a better security with the Consensual upgrade or do we need to use adventurers or guards action on it?
Re-Equip is fine. You do get more security, but not 'able to hold against determined assault' security. More along the line of bouncers.

Also we are going to have to suck the upkeep and upgrade the laboratories. Most of the good stuff has too hard a DC.

Last edited:
Next turn I want to do better camo-cloaks and start our next big research: Agricultural Studies, with the help of 4S and the herbalists we should be able to finish it in 3 or 4 turns. It is something that could be a massive help to the empire. For Archeology as I said before I want to do the gallery next to get our hands on the books.

Next turn I want to do better camo-cloaks and start our next big research: Agricultural Studies
I'd rather get the expanded laboratories before starting Agricultural Studies, just so we don't have to spend so much money/favors for each success. In the meantime we could do Ailments Of The Mind, which we have a lot of artefacts and should complete before the labs are done.

shouldn't that be 720 tho? x and y axis get combined in a circle and the z axis is by itself so there are only two 360 degrees in a sphere
No. When you're talking about a full sphere for a vehicle, 1080 degrees is the nomenclature, as you use three circles for describing yaw, pitch, and roll separately to properly describe the vehicle's orientation. This isn't middle-school geometry class.

I'd rather get the expanded laboratories before starting Agricultural Studies, just so we don't have to spend so much money/favors for each success. In the meantime we could do Ailments Of The Mind, which we have a lot of artefacts and should complete before the labs are done.
The help from herbalists is very cheap, with just them we'd get +15 from scientific theory, +12 from a single scientist, +30 for herbalists, +6 from faithful and +10 from sandcrete mixer which should leave us with 72% to pass 3 successes so very good odds of letting us do it in 4 turns.

If we can find a way to make anti-gravity feasible energy wise, the potential benefits are staggering to say the least. Remember how a major issue with trainlines was that the hostile environment of the empire meant that tracks could get damaged or destroyed? Anti-Gravity trains wouldn't have that issue. At most, you would have markers along their paths to keep them from getting lost, and to keep people from wandering in front of them.

But that's something for the future.

I think we should train guards for Consensual. The action for expanding it mentions needing to step up security if we take it, and while I don't plan to for a while, I don't see the harm in having extra guards there a head of time.

We should also take the Continuous Expansion action for the Tree, that way we don't have to worry about overcrowding mali, and it's cheap cost gives us some time to build up enough materials for some of the more expensive actions.

I'd rather use adventurers to guard it, it doesn't take one of our actions to do it (our most precious resource) and we still have space for another 200 people so we don't need to worry about overcrowding yet.
Adventurers only protect against violent actions, Guards protect against theives and infiltrators as well.

The help from herbalists is very cheap, with just them we'd get +15 from scientific theory, +12 from a single scientist, +30 for herbalists, +6 from faithful and +10 from sandcrete mixer which should leave us with 72% to pass 3 successes so very good odds of letting us do it in 4 turns.
Waht does the sandcrete mixer have to do with research? The mixer only helps with buildings.

Adventurers only protect against violent actions, Guards protect against theives and infiltrators as well.
Protecting against violent actions sounds good enough to me. Thieves might count in that and infiltrators...well I guess it is an good place for spying so I concede on that point but there shouldn't be that is a risk for us that they can get there.

Not sure if this has been asked, but what would the effects of researching Physics Theories using the Physics Theorums be? Because I'd think that it would basically be converting the 'exhausted' atrefact into a permanent one... But the fact it would give us a permanent +50 to all Physics at a minimum makes me believe that we'd need something else to enable the full effect if that's the case...

Huh. Looking at it more, we've got several artefacts which are things like the Physics Theorums, Beer Recipe and Report on Vivisection. Which are all 'books' if you will, and we've got a printing press operating. So is there a way to preserve those artefacts whilst using them that isn't the Library? Or is the Library basically exactly that, because now that I look at it again I think that the Library allows us to get a permanent +110% bonus for any literature artefacts we place in it... Which considering how many we have, makes me very eager to start building our library. Because I really want to be able to put all of our literature artefacts in there to preserve them whilst giving us some really, really good bonuses.

Back