And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

So… I'm making an executive decision involving the omake bonuses.

We have well over 200 and I thought how can it benefit you as I prevent bonuses now on this adventure:

And then it hit me.

I am giving them to your army like candy. Half the army now has +20 to all rolls.

And it will be…something special.

I'm keeping a 50 for you all and Lucien to have but…

The army is about to get good

In summary we have:

First Scenario: We have our objective, three defenseless girls with their ability to run impaired and no weapon or support.
Second Scenario: We got our support but no weapons or sign of our objectives.
Third Scneario: We got our weapon but no support or sign of our objectives but we can beat them out of Ra if we win(?).

Last edited:
In summary we have:

First Scenario: We have our objective, three defenseless girls with their ability to run impaired and no weapon or support.
Second Scenario: We got our support but no weapons or sign of our objectives.
Third Scneario: We got our weapon but no support or sign of our objectives but we can beat them out of Ra if we win(?).

You have omitted the fourth Scenario...

I have a revelation... Do you suppose Lucien disguise failed because he is too beautiful? Like supernaturaly so? Do we have a hidden malus due to it unless we cover the face?

no I am not going to kill you.

That would be bad qming. If I wanted to kill you I would have given you some maluses without warning to end the quest.

What I have done is fired the first gun in my armory.
We are away from the most likely magic epicentre, so I am not that worried that Lucin has died (for that at least)

The rest of the army, well they could be toast already...

Back