And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

I doubt that they will be so dumb...
You DO realize that this is the Masters we are talking about, right?

If the ones of this time are anything like the ones from Canon, they would not exactly qualify as a brain trust. The whole Slaver's Bay Civilization is build on Stupid Evil.

If they think for one second that they have a tiny chance of succeeding? They'll do this.

Last edited:
You DO realize that this is the Masters we are talking about, right?

If the ones of this time are anything like the ones from Canon, they would not exactly qualify as a brain trust. The whole SLaver's Bay Civilization is build on Stupid Evil.

If they think for once second that they have a tiny chance of succeeding? They'll do this.
Yeah, but unlike most stupid evil civilizations they have managed to survive several centuries... So I assume that they must have a well developed self preservation instinct that would prevent them to piss off too much the only family in the World with a monopoly over dragons.

Yeah, but unlike most stupid evil civilizations they have managed to survive several centuries... So I assume that they must have a well developed self preservation instinct that would prevent them to piss off too much the only family in the World with a monopoly over dragons.
Also, Dragons haven't been extinct for over a hundred plus years. Lets be clear, they haven't devolved into "THe Whore is stupid and we're going to fleece her."

Dragons are still a very real and very dangerous threat that they do not want to fuck with.
Anyway I am curious about Valaar friends, who could they be? Since it's only 5 times limit I assume it's 5 friends.
Okay, might as well reveal the secret...

Dad was a Pirate Lord of the Stepstones for awhile. Hell he almost became Pirate King, but he retired to raise a family.

And he was a pirate lord when he was only 13. And retired by 19 to raise us.
1) Jack Sparrow
2) Hector Barbossa
3) Will Turner
4) Elizabeth Swan
5) Davy Jones?
No... just no.
I don´t think that @Magoose will go for a full Pirates of the Caribbean cast...

Jack Sparrow has the biggest chance of appearing, and either Barbossa or Davy Jones are also likely to appear... I would also bet 10 internet cookies that we will get a Blackbeard Expy, and a Zheng Shi Expy...
Eh, try Calico Jack Rhakam, Anne Boony, Henry Morgan, and a fictional pirate that everyone loves.

By the way did Aegor choose a new surname when he earned that Knighthood or he still goes by Aegor the Black or Aegor Rivers...

And we still don't know nothing about that Valaryian Sword found in Winterfell, can we get an ideia of what they named it?

Last edited:
By the way did Aegor choose a new surname when he earned that Knighthood or he still goes by Aegor the Black or Aegor Rivers...

And we still don't know nothing about that Valaryian Sword found in Winterfell, can we get a least name of what they named it?
Aegor is just called the black cause he isn't creative enough to come up with a name.

As for that Valyrian steel sword… you will see eventually what it is.

But it goes by the name of: Twilight.

Aegor is just called the black cause he isn't creative enough to come up with a name.

As for that Valyrian steel sword… you will see eventually what it is.

But it goes by the name of: Twilight.
Bad idea dude... Edward and Bella's infamous love story have stained the name Twilight at least for another 10 years...

Now Twilight is an Emo name :V

On another revelation if the fifth pirate is Luffy, I totaly can see him stealing Lucien thunder breaking away the chains of Slaver Bay and rescuing the Martells One Piece Style and then helping them retake their homeland with one thousand ships like a Nymeria Reborn.

On another revelation if the fifth pirate is Luffy, I totaly can see him stealing Lucien thunder and breaking away the chains of Slaver Bay and rescuing the Martells One Piece Style and then helping them retake their homeland with one thousand ships like a Nymeria Reborn.
Remember that the Martells are still our enemies and the enemy of our enemy is the enemy of our enemy, nothing more nothing less... If we rescue and help them will be on our own terms.

Back