And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

Well I am going to roll if one or both the girls get pregnant before we head out.

And even then, there is always the possibility of our leading ladies to just join us anyway because they are… well
Horny teenagers and Lucien is an extremely beautiful and well-built stud?
We'll have a different color then the greens, unless we make that choice.
I was thinking less about the colour and more about being the ahem...

Well you know, the (ahem) "Usurper" faction...

View: https://youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU

Horny teenagers and Lucien is an extremely beautiful and well-built stud?
That's the ticket.
was thinking less about the colour and more about being the ahem...

Well you know, the (ahem) "Usurper" faction
I mean let's be honest here… Westeros is due for a civil war.

If it's not us starting it, it will be someone else deciding to start shit and getting us involved.
Oh no, Rhae going to war preagnant? If she goes she better drag Caliadne along for a healer ror Visanya.
You know out of all the crazy shit that happens, that's the one thing that still surprises me..

You think she wouldn't be stupid but unfortunately people do stupid shit when in love.

And in grief.
Calia as healer and Jocelyn as bodyguard
Why do we have so many chaddettes as the Rhaenyras ladies in waiting?
We can't know that. Perhaps History (read: The Dice) will force our hand, perhaps not.

I say we try our damnedest to not be the ones who start the War, however.
Well war is coming that is literally in the title.

The how and why are going to be very interesting.
@Magoose Is Laena Valyreon in King's Landing right now or is she on Driftmark?
She is in Kings Landing for the Funeral, then driftmark for the war.

Why do we have so many chaddettes as the Rhaenyras ladies in waiting?

Blame Aemma, she choose the best for her daughter.

Anyway back then when I asked If I could make their sheets you said: YES, with no restrictions besides the number of skills. As an otome game lover I could have done much more damage with my useless knowldge of character troupes...

You think she wouldn't be stupid but unfortunately people do stupid shit when in love.

And in grief.

Oh no someone stop Rhaenyra, where is the voice of reasons here? Alicent?

I mean let's be honest here… Westeros is due for a civil war.

If it's not us starting it, it will be someone else deciding to start shit and getting us involved.
Well war is coming that is literally in the title.

The how and why are going to be very interesting.

Yeah, war is coming and it is in the title, and while it is true that in succession wars legitimacy doesn't really matters all that much and the only thing that matters is who win (the loser automatically becomes the Usurper and the winner the Rightful King)

But despite all that I would rather not start a civil war merely because of ambition like the Greens did, we are going to have to take a part on this tragedy, but we will sleep better at night knowing that we did not started that shitshow.

Civil war is inevitable but I don't see anyone of ours, besides otto starting it. Otto might try to put our kids by Alicent on the throne, which would get pretty messy if we have kids from Rhaenyra and/or Laena first. The problem is if he's got a justification like Baelon being awful to gather more allies, and whether we want his support or not it would look like we are a threat.

Oh no someone stop Rhaenyra, where is the voice of reasons here? Alicent
Alicent is kinda falling under our spell… and by that I mean: this whole family is crazy and she is part of it as the only sane woman.

And that means she's trying to keep our accounts in order.
Yeah, war is coming and it is in the title, and while it is true that in succession wars legitimacy doesn't really matters all that much and the only thing that matters is who win (the loser automatically becomes the Usurper and the winner the Rightful King)
But hey at least if things are interesting, we will see how this Dance plays out…

And by play out I mean who ducks up.
But despite all that I would rather not start a civil war merely because of ambition like the Greens did, we are going to have to take a part on this tragedy, but we will sleep better at night knowing that we did not started that shitshow
Well you'll have plenty of reasons to start disliking and starting a war. After all, I wouldn't be a good writer without having options.

Also I'm a Batman fan you know knightfall is coming.
My biggest fear is that one of Lucien closest people kickstart the thing by being stupid or in a moment of rage.
No no…

Not rage and stupidity. That's too easy.

No it will be far more… awesome and tragic then that.
Civil war is inevitable but I don't see anyone of ours, besides otto starting it. Otto might try to put our kids by Alicent on the throne, which would get pretty messy if we have kids from Rhaenyra and/or Laena first. The problem is if he's got a justification like Baelon being awful to gather more allies, and whether we want his support or not it would look like we are a threat.
Otto isn't that stupid. But he will try to do other things to Push Rhaenyra onto the throne… especially if Baelon grows up… poorly.

Do you trust Magoose dice that much? Remember that 100 was only for the survival roll not traits.
Well, then applying Magoose Dice logic he will be either Maegor or Jaehaerys 2.0... So, let's hope for the best here.
Correct.

And this is the beginning of Viserys slowly getting his own maluses.

And dear lord will that show us just what kind of king he is.
He is still easily top 5, probably top 3 if he could have stopped the Dance.

Last edited:
Well, then applying Magoose Dice logic he will be either Maegor or Jaehaerys 2.0... So, let's hope for the best here
Or Aegon the 4th… that can be even worse as that would plunge the entire nation into civil war for generations until one side is all dead
He is still easily top 5, probably top 3 if he could have stopped the Dance

Once again the dance is coming there is no way to stop what is already in motion.

However the reasons for the dance to occur are and will be different.
Oh damm, here I was hopping for the Bells of Eternal Joy of Queen Aemma to be concluded so we could have a Wonder of the World in King's Landing and not only shit.

Eventually if Viserys can get over his depression that will slowly consume him over the next few years.

Once again the dance is coming there is no way to stop what is already in motion.

However the reasons for the dance to occur are and will be different.

Well, maybe I am being influenced by Paddie's portrayal of him, but he was a good if flawed man and a pretty great king who tried his best, and he almost managed to stop the Dance.

Eventually if Viserys can get over his depression that will slowly consume him over the next few years.
We need to keep in touch with uncle Viserys, maybe we can help him to get through this...
Or Aegon the 4th… that can be even worse as that would plunge the entire nation into civil war for generations until one side is all dead
Well, at least with Aegon the 4th the Civil Wars did not included dragons...

Back