And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

Last edited:
By the way I am fine with Alicent and Rhaenyra but I dont want to marry Laena since Rhae is dying and one of her wishes is appereantly for Daemon find love again, and Laena and Daemon relationship seens to be good.

By the way I am fine with Alicent and Rhaenyra but I dont want to marry Laena since Rhae is dying and one of her wishes is appereantly for Daemon find love again, and Laena and Daemon relationship seens to be good.
To be honest, the only ones that I have a strong opinion against marrying are the twins Baela and Rhaena, and not because I don´t like them but because they are our adopted sisters... Let´s avoid the most squicky aspects of Targaryins marriage if possible.

To be honest, the only ones that I have a strong opinion against marrying are the twins Baela and Rhaena, and not because I don´t like them but because they are our adopted sisters... Let´s avoid the most squicky aspects of Targaryins marriage if possible.
Baela and Rhaena aren't avalible to marry. Daemon isn't willing to marry them off just yet.

Baela and Rhaena aren't avalible to marry. Daemon isn't willing to marry them off just yet.
Then my top picks are Rhaenyra and Alicent mostly because they are the ones with which we have interacted the most (and because it may prevent Alicent to go full Lady Macbeth)...

And for the third one, I don´t know, but for the moment I am partial toward Laena,

By Blood Alone, There is Happiness
By Blood Alone, There is Happiness:

You looked at the King and realized that he had planned for it. "You want me to get married?"

"Your mother has requested that I assist you in matters of your future. She has said that she is not as well versed in the Westerosi houses or the land of politics as she would have liked, and my Aemma has been rather busy with the other ladies in waiting to assist her with the endeavor." He said as you saw him clutch his side, and saw the wound that was on his side.

"Are you okay, your grace?" You asked as you tried to stop closer, to examine it.

"Oh it is nothing." He said defensively as he moved to hide it. "Now, I have understood the custom that your faith allows you to partake, but many wives. However, I must say that the Faith of the Seven's representatives have said they will allow you to take three wives."

"Only three your Grace?" You asked.

"They see it as a peace offering from one faith to another, especially because of many of the… acts within my city you have protected." He waved his hands. "The Stormsingers already sing of your rise."

"Won't you fear my… rise?" You asked.

Viserys smiled. "If I did, I wouldn't be helping you now, would I?" He asked. "Allies, especially young and visionary ones, are very hard to come by."

You raised your eyebrow. "I am honored by your grace?"

"If I wanted to honor you Lucien?" He paused as he smiled. "I wouldn't be doing this. I'm using you for politics, and to get rid of my headaches."

Oh.

Fuck.

Meta Vote: What do you look like during

[]Place image here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You are allowed to marry three women, but you can choose to ignore them. But know that the more women you have married, the more… problems that may lead to.

(All I ask is that you don't choose all of them. Please have some care, because anyone who doesn't have sheets I have to make or modify them.)

[]Rhaenyra Targaryen: The Princess of the Iron Throne, arguably, the most powerful match in the realm for you. You are kin, the bloodline would remain pure, and it would immensely increase your prestige throughout the Realm. It is also a statement of trust from Viserys to you. He trusts you to be a good man and husband to her, as well as help her in the times she needs it.

[]Alicent Hightower: The Daughter of the Hand of the King, Otto Hightower. A courtly lady and one of the great beauties of the Realm. That is not all, however. She is brilliantly a courtly lady at heart, knowing her way around the comings and goings of court. As well as… well learning at the feet of her father since before she could walk, and few can match her intellect. Or her hidden ruthlessness.

[]Jeyne Arryn: The Lady of the Eyrie, Warden of the East, and Protector of the Vale. A formidable mind, even at 10. She is brilliant at managing her administration and affairs, even as she removed her regents. However, there is one thing she is known for. She is an Arryn, and many of the faith would find it incredulous if they were to marry a foreign heathen. Even though that heathen was not foreign at all, and a dragon rider to boot.

(Note on Jeyne: She wishes for monogamous marriage, so marrying another woman will automatically make her ineligible)

[]Laena Valyreon: The Daughter of the Sea Snake. A Dragon rider of Vhaegar. A powerful ally in court. She is known to be a lot of things. Cute, precarious, and adventurous, preferring to fly on her dragon than spend time at court. She also has no fear when it comes to many of problems. She sees her freedom in marriage with those that understood her. And she believed you did.

[]Lizbeth Tyrell: The Lord Tyrell's youngest sister, and the oldest woman offered to you at 8 and twenty, she is a weary, aged woman on her fourth husband. She is clearly tired of being tossed around and used as a bargaining chip. She also has several children around your age. She is a lady well and true, but also completely tired and disillusioned at the politics that surround her.

(Note on Lizbeth: She wishes for monogamous marriage, so marrying another woman will automatically make her ineligible)

[]Asha Greyjoy: Lord Greyjoys Salt Daughter, a Bastard in all but name, but she is not only that. She is like you a child of the Sea, one that knows the call of the waves and brings many things as well. She also is strange by Ironborn standards. She is kind, ladylike, and utterly with mercy and compassionate. She also enjoys paying the gold price, for she is very active in merchants and trading, wishing to travel the Golden line, the Route through Volantis, Quarth, all the way to Yi Ti. The Richest and most dangerous route that ever existed for merchants.

[]Lara Lannister: A Lannister of Lanisport, and one of the few women that you honestly feel uncomfortable hearing about. You look at the reports and all you hear is rumor and slander. She was a lady who enjoyed going out on the town, fighting, whoring, and utterly forgetting that she was a lady of a Great House. But that was not without reason. She had been traveling around the West for almost two years with one of her ladies, dueling, fighting in tournaments, and getting wasted on booze and other narcotics. She was just utterly without control… Until her lady friend died, and she returned home. She has not been the same. Her life seemed was gone.

[]Vanessa Bracken: One of Rhaenyra's ladies in waiting, and a Riverlady of some renown, from the Braken Line. She is a courtly lady, with an average skill set that all lord's and princes need. She is not as highly educated as others, but she is something of a great mesure… She is a brilliant wife for any lord she will marry.

[]Lorena Celtigar: Another lady in waiting, from the Calw Isles. She is a blood of Old Valyria, and a great beauty of the ancient and noble lands of the Targaryen's direct vessels on Dragon stone. However, despite her composure, she is a kind woman, known for her smile, when she shows it.

[]Garlena Harlaw: The Iron Lady from Harlow, she is considered Strange. She has a boyish face that is not for a lady like, and even though she is short, shorter than most of the other ladies she knows. But she is utterly loyal to her friend, her princess, and her family.

[]Minisa Crane:The Dancing lady of the Red Lake, and another lady in waiting. However you say it, she is a wonderful business woman, and one of the best dancers in the Seven Kingdom, even those at court come to her for lessons on how to dance the more traditional dances of the Reach and Stormlands. She is a good lady, and rumor has it, she loves spending time with the cranes, to make her feel closer to her mother and her home.

[]Myranda Ryswell: An Actress if there ever was one. She is a dramatic, stubble liar that everyone thinks is doing much…. Less than she actually is. She is far more than that. She is shrewd, and calculating and knows exactly what role to play in any given situation.

[]Emma Wendwater: Ser Roberts's younger cousin, and as you learned a budding diplomat, being very aware of her choice words and actions. However, there is something that you know will make things different from others. The personal touch. She knows you, not well, but she does. And she enjoys your company.

[]Jocelyn Selmy: A Warrior woman from the Stormlands, and a lady you feel like would be able to make the Kinds Guard if she was allowed to. Before she became one of Rhaenyra's ladies, she was a part of Daemon's doomed expedition disguised as a squire, but unlike many others, she escaped and joined her rescuers in rescuing Daemon. She was later scolded for hiding her identity but also granted a position at court. She is arguably one of the best swordswomen you have met. Though you haven't met many.

[]Caliadne Reyne: You have never met any more… strange woman than Lady Reyne. She wished to be a Maester, but she could never become one, so she poured herself into the many scrolls, books and papers. She is a talented writer and above all else, she even has medical training. Though not a surgeon, she is highly skilled. She even has your mothers leave to help when she is cleaned up.

[]Rhyelle Coldwater: A Strange woman, seemingly blessed by the faith and the gods above. She knows many things that seem unnatural. However, she is a good woman, despite her wishes to have a more religious career.

AN: I'm tired

Here it is, plan format please.

Only the ones who are restrictive have something under them.

Last edited:
[]Emma Wendwater: Ser Roberts's younger sister, and as you learned a budding diplomat, being very aware of her choice words and actions. However, there is something that you know will make things different from others. The personal touch. She knows you, not well, but she does. And she enjoys your company.

Robert and Emma aren't siblings. Cousin's actually.

Btw just warning everyone that the girls current sheets are from before the time skip, with this said let the voting beggins

Also I am against Laena because she can be good to Daemon in the future.

Okay for reasons that dont involve status sheets of the girls, I would say to pick Lorena cuz Celtigar, she follows the Gods of Old Valyria and she is a gentle person who isnt inclinned to Revenge.

Back