And What a Dance it Was (NO SV, War is Coming, Prepare)

The City that Dies
The City that Dies.

[X]The Continental: You want to meet with these killers for hire, see if you can break the oath of silence. Cost 10 BP Rolled:D100 + 100 => 110

You looked at the man sipping his wine as you examined him. He was a skinny man, a quiet man, some would even say that his entire demeanor was… justifiably… small. He wore muted colors, his hair was dirty, and his nails unclean.

Yet this man, with a single golden band on his ring finger, and eyes sunken from loss and regret, was more dangerous than anyone else you had ever met, save Daemon.

"You have come to us?" He said quietly as you nodded. "It is very rare that men of your status and caliber even reach this location, more or less alive. Any who know are usually thoroughly vetted, and thoroughly invited."

You scoffed. "And?"

"It is strange that my masters would allow you here, and not kill you, for interfering in our business, but considering the price on the head of your father, it is warranted." He said.

"What Price?" You asked.

"The Faceless men have marked your father for death, for reasons we are still ascertaining. That is not something we enjoy, and the underground treaties you do not know of are there to keep our groups separated and without consequences. It still requires… talking."

"Why has my father been marked for death?" You asked.

That man chuckled. "That is not what I know. Nor is it the reason why you are here." He then leaned forward. "This is not your world, nor is it your place."

"All I want is to keep the city safe. Do my duty." You replied. "And If I have to break through these doors? Dismantle this enterprise to do it, then so be it."

"That will not be necessary my prince." The man chuckled as if he did not need to hear it. "As much as you believe that things will get better due to your actions, it is through the benefactors who run this location… and all the others who will be profiting from the increase in public security within the city."

"Who do you work for?" You asked.

"Oh please, There are things that you shouldn't know." He looked almost pleading at those words. "There are things that are best left alone. They will do no harm to you, and this city, save for those who have a contract on their head." He then laughed. "All we ask in return is the promise that, during the business, we are not arrested, or stopped.

The man then pointed to the door. "It might be best if you leave, with that offer, and then we can both continue."

"And If I see you again?" You asked.

The man smiled. "I guarantee you, you won't."

Reward: You have made the city a little bit safer, though not through your own actions. And while the… Strange organizations have done their job. There is a marked decrease in violent crime.

But something tells you, in the bottom of the stomach… you only made something… strange.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-[X]The Wine Sinks Sobering: Your going to cut the alley off from whin than, you will see if the murders stop. Cost 15 BP. Rolled:D100 + 100 => 128

The riot that came from it was going to be fierce.

All it led to… was a crackdown with force not seen in a while.

The drunks rose to the challenge.

But the Ruby Cloaks did not have to sweat.

Reward: Gin Alley is cut off, and many wine sinks are left to languish while the city sobers up. With many of the Drunks scattered to smaller, less alcoholic venues.

When the new tax comes… perhaps this alley will have far more reputable establishments to serve the gin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

-[X]The Legends of Gin Alley: Some cut throat killers want to keep on spilling more blood. There will be a duel, and you will kill them. Cost 10 BP Rolled:D100 + 100+60 => 199

You walked into the Alley with a sword and shield. The twenty men looked at you with knives and clubs.

They were murderers, cutthroats, and assassins.

You smiled, feeling warm for the first time in a long time. "In the name of the King… I sentence you to die."

Steel was drawn.

And you killed them all.

It was a brief affair, not even five minutes. And your Cloak was perfectly a distraction to them… as you cut them down without mercy.

Even when they surrendered. You just kept stabbing them. Killing them… Making a mockery of their corpses by dragging them into the streets and letting all who could see, with eyes and ears. About the Lord commander… Who cleaned the street? And made them all fear the color, Ruby. And Black.

You needed this. You wanted this.

You enjoyed this.

Reward: You killed the Legends of Gin Alley. And become a Legend yourself.

Gin Alley's gang problem has been lessened significantly.

Gain titles: The Bloody

Prince of the City.

Legend of Gin Alley.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-[X]An Army of Thieves: They say that the thieves are the richest people in town when a siege comes. Time to see if the guild understands just what needs to be done to keep it safe… Wait there is a Thieves Guild in the city? Cost 10 BP Rolled:D100 + 100 => 191

The Thief, the head one at least, was a purse cutter by the name of Garret. He smiled as he twirled the crown in his hands, a relic, or some replica from the vaults. "So, Lord Commander, what seems to be the problem?"

"I was going to kill you and every one of the members of this guild and everyone else." You smiled at that. "But you know for a fact I would have done that. So that's why you called this meeting."

The thief nodded. "You know as well as I do that crime is something that cannot be stamped out. But fewer people can get hurt by it. And thievery is never the most…"

"It is." You stated.

"But. You of all people can realize that things are peaceful… that there are ways where all can profit, without victims suffering the cost."

"Indeed. Mushroom told me you wanted to run a scam. Try to get money while my men run the scheme… no one gets hurt, save for a few coppers. Not a very profitable scheme."

"But my lads get paid, no one loses much, and property is returned."

"Until it breaks down." You replied. "Or lads get greedy."

"That is always the case." He said. "But we do this, no one gets hurt. And when no one gets hurt, the only thing lost is time."

You nodded. "Very Well."

Reward: The Thieves Guilds now run a racket where only certain people will be targeted, and always through nonviolent means.

They are terrified that you will purge them, and play by your rules with fear and terror.
--------------------------------------------------------

-[X]The Humanitarian Trick (The Port): If you can win the hearts and minds of the Port… Well, you can win anything. Cost 10 BP Rolled:D100 + 100 => 106

The port workers are planning to go on strike, and take control of the port, for better conditions, hours and pay.

Committing treason in all but name.

But they weren't exactly without support. The dock workers have seen over 200 fatalities due to so much traffic in the port.

And there are not enough trained men to take over. Meaning the port will be forced to close. And the city could starve.

Reward: YOu know that something big is coming. And you need to find a way to stop it before it starts a riot.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-[X]The Storm Singers Songs: The songs of the Gods are being said. Time to find out just what they sing? Rolled:D100 + 100 => 183
-[X]The Septon Seminars: You are going to break bread with the Septons of the city. And you will make them an offer they cannot refuse Rolled:D100 + 100 => 196

Both Groups seemed utterly terrified that you were meeting with them. They knew that while you worshiped the gods of Valyria, you showed no favoritism towards any lawbreaker. You just dealt with them without hesitation.

Even your story and butchery was something that shocked them, and brought them to this meeting, then of your, please.

"Gentlemen, I will be frank, and curt, with my words." You growled. "You both should hang high for your treasons, and the only reason I don't, is because you both have some use for me."

You looked at Septon Howland, a portly man that was clearly wealthy, using his power to get more food than others, and his robes hide his many… many rings and jewels. He was utterly corrupt and probably high-born. He knew nothing but preaching and power. You wanted to kill him on principle, he was unfit to serve his office.

But he had his uses.

The Stormsinger, Balerion, was a Dragonseed, a member of the Old Valyrian refugees that fled from across the sea with Aegon, and was in the city. But unlike his counterpart, he was a warrior. Calluses from work, fighting, and being a good preacher had left its marks. His robes did not hide jewels but scars. And on his side was a dagger.

"You will both make peace, stop your fucking fighting, and realize that the King still upholds King Aegon's Laws of Cult. Which, last I checked, allowed all faiths to be practiced privately, and in worship halls."

"You will publicly decray the violence. You will make peace."

"Or You will die." You stated.

Reward:

You make the two faiths and their leadership… Bow to your will, for the simple fact that if they don't they will die.

The religious violence is lessened now, due to your action.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-[X]Fly: You wish to try and fly on the back of your dragon. You want to fly in the sky. Rolled:D100 + 100+30 => 230

All you could feel in that…

Was trust.

"So shall we continue?" YOu asked your dragon as you held onto his scales.

The Dragon snorted and he flew into the air.

And like at Harrenhal before, you let go, and you flew.

You did that enough times where you didn't even need to gesture.

Grey Ghost would have you, he would catch you, no matter what.

REward:

Dragon Riding Rank (Legendary): You are a Dragonridder, someone who controls, and has bonded to, a Dragon, and rides them, for pleasure and for battle. (+50 to all dragon riding rolls.)

You are the Greatest Rider alive, and your bond with your dragon is without equal. Not even Daemon and Cereax can claim such things.
-------------------------------------

-[X]The Cupbearer's Resolve: She is wondering why you are not afraid of her father, or punishment from your other royals. She wonders just how dangerous you are. Rolled:D100 + 100 => 193

"So why aren't you afraid?" She asked as you sat down in the Godswood. "There is something you have?"

"No." You replied as you took a moment to breathe. "You think that it is okay to be afraid? What is natural?"

She clearly did not understand. "What do you mean?"

"You saw your dead brother." You said with empathy in your voice. You took a moment to allow her to realize what you meant.

"I did." She whispered, looking away. "I don't want that."

"Want what?" You asked.

You saw powerful emotions within her eyes, as you looked at her… She realized. "I don't want to be some tool, a brood mare for some man. I don't want to have a life grow only to be snuffed away."

"Have you ever thought about it differently?" You stated. The question was nothing but shocking.

"What do you mean?"

"You see marriage as a duty, a pact of politics, and childbirth as a political means." You than sat down, looking at your hands. "That isn't the case. Nor does it have to be what you believe it is."

"The world of the small folk chose to marry for love." She said.

"Love is nothing more than the singers trying to amuse themselves. Love is only part of it. And never the end of it." You stated.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Do you know why your parents love each other?" You asked.

"Because they-" She started.

She didn't get it. So you had to spell it out for her. "What do you see in them when they are with you?"

The princess took a moment to pause, thinking about what she saw. "Trust." She said. "Relief and relaxation." She paused. "Comfort. Even though the tragedies and the trials."

You nodded. "So you do understand."

"Understand what?"

"Marriage for you isn't about children and sex and duty. If you look at it as something else… in moments when you need them most, they will be there." You stated.

"That's what it is. At the end, you can make it a prison of your own making, or you can look at it as finding a companion that understands you."

"No one understands me, or cares for me." She said.

"Because you don't know them. They may try to flatter you with gifts, with fancy trinkets and promises. But if they never listen. They never seek you out? Trust you? That will separate those that are in it for love… who quickly forget, And trust."

"And what about you, what do you strive for?" She asked. "Just by telling me this."

"Simple. I'm asking you not to be afraid. Of me, or anyone else. You have a choice that few can make. So make it a good one."

Reward:

Unknown Effect.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-[X]Training Skill: Time Management. Rolled:D100 + 100 => 200

You learned something you should have learned a long time ago.

That your time was limited.

And you now needed to do something with it.

Gain Skill: Time Management (Legendary): You always have a knack of using your time wisely. And making the most of what you have. (+5 Actions)

(Note: You will now have 10 permanent actions… and omake bonuses that would be used for actions are transferred to bonuses)
-------------------------------------

You have 10 Actions.

You have 55 BP to spend each turn. These BP replenish every turn, but you cannot save it, as the budget will reallocate elsewhere that the Crown needs.

The King does not wish to give you much… It seems he has little faith in his guardsmen. At least right now. He expects you to change that before he offers or gives you more resources.

City Watch Actions.

[]Recruiting Fresh Bodies: You need more men to police the city. And that might not be enough. Cost 3 BP

[]Buy Equipment: You can't work with shit. You need steel and quickly. Cost 3 BP

[]The White Wrym: She calls herself Lady Misery. Daemons paramour, on and off again… lady of the night he frequents. Something tells you she has things she wants to do. And not enough time to do them so she needs extra muscle. Cost 5 BP

[]The Mind of a Bat: You want to see if you can track that blasted vigilante. See if he may be a useful pawn. Or maybe… you can use his help. Cost 1 BP

[]The Gangs of King's Landing (The Portside Workers): You need to deal with these men, get them back to work, or stop them from making things worse. Cost 10 BP

[]The Portside Strike: The Strike will come, and the workers requested you take their side. Cost 20 BP

[]Policing the Port: You need to make sure the strike does not cause any damage to the city, so you are quarantining the city port and preventing anyone from leaving. Cost 30 BP.

[]Stopping the Strike:You are going to crack down on this strike and get the port moving. Otherwise more people will suffer. Cost 10 BP

[]Negotiate: You are going to get the city officials to sit down, and make a deal and oversee it, making sure no one would fuck around. Cost 20 BP

[]Baba Yaga: It seems the Continental have run afoul with one of their own. And now he's fighting his way through the city, trying to escape. Cost 15 BP

[]The Bat and His Robins: It seems the Bat has more… assistants. Time to see who they actually are. Cost 5 BP

[]Request More funds: If the King wants his city Secured, you need more funds! (Linetail how much funds you like to gain every turn.)

[]Drill: You want these men to be the envy of Westeros. So you will try to make them. Well, Ser Harold will help with that, seeing as you are… not that great at training men.

Personal Actions

[]Fly: You wish to try and fly on the back of your dragon. You want to fly in the sky.

[]Learn a Skill (Line tail what you want to try and learn. Subject to QM Approval can be taken multiple times costing one action each)

[]Train a Skill: Choose one of your skills to train and become better. (Dragon Riding and other dragon-related skills are now available)

[]To the King's Court and Council: The King has requested your presence if you can make it to the court. He is trying to tout you around, maybe make your name well… and marry you off if he can before your parents come back from Dragonstone.

[]The Testimony of Mushroom: Mushroom needs coin. Says that he really needs it to avoid… paying taxes? What the hells does that mean?

[]The Strongest Bonds: You are going to get married… So it's time to look at the list of people who will be betrothed or have a… little… marriage. Even the Faith can't stop you… right?

AN: enjoy, and plan format please.

[]The Strongest Bonds: You are going to get married… So it's time to look at the list of people who will be betrothed or have a… little… marriage. Even the Faith can't stop you… right?

I am also really curious for the girls that are in the list, I kind want to see who is on the list...

(I also I better finish my job of doing Rhaenyra Lady in Waiting sheets, Aemma omake will be popstoned)

Ok, This time I have actually made two variations for my plan, on both of them we support the workers in the port, I am taking all social actions besides flying, and I am trying to recruit the Fucking John Wick to our side.

And then we have the only difference between the plans, in the first one we use those other 3 actions for training, and since we are going to war I will pick all the relevant Commands, and for the second plan I am taking the last round of reinforcing, drilling and recruiting so that our Successor will have the best guard he can find

[X] Plan: Support the Union, John Wick, and Training
-[X]The Portside Strike: The Strike will come, and the workers requested you take their side. Cost 20 BP
-[X]Baba Yaga: It seems the Continental have run afoul with one of their own. And now he's fighting his way through the city, trying to escape. Cost 15 BP
-[X]The Bat and His Robins: It seems the Bat has more… assistants. Time to see who they actually are. Cost 5 BP
-[X]The White Wrym: She calls herself Lady Misery. Daemons paramour, on and off again… lady of the night he frequents. Something tells you she has things she wants to do. And not enough time to do them so she needs extra muscle. Cost 5 BP
-[X]To the King's Court and Council: The King has requested your presence if you can make it to the court. He is trying to tout you around, maybe make your name well… and marry you off if he can before your parents come back from Dragonstone.
-[X]The Testimony of Mushroom: Mushroom needs coin. Says that he really needs it to avoid… paying taxes? What the hells does that mean?
-[X]The Strongest Bonds: You are going to get married… So it's time to look at the list of people who will be betrothed or have a… little… marriage. Even the Faith can't stop you… right?
-[X]Learn a Skill: Strategic Command
-[X]Learn a Skill: Logistical Command
-[X]Train a Skill: Tactical Command

[X] Plan: Support the Union, John Wick, and Reinforcing the Guard
-[X]The Portside Strike: The Strike will come, and the workers requested you take their side. Cost 20 BP
-[X]Baba Yaga: It seems the Continental have run afoul with one of their own. And now he's fighting his way through the city, trying to escape. Cost 15 BP
-[X]The Bat and His Robins: It seems the Bat has more… assistants. Time to see who they actually are. Cost 5 BP
-[X]The White Wrym: She calls herself Lady Misery. Daemons paramour, on and off again… lady of the night he frequents. Something tells you she has things she wants to do. And not enough time to do them so she needs extra muscle. Cost 5 BP
-[X]To the King's Court and Council: The King has requested your presence if you can make it to the court. He is trying to tout you around, maybe make your name well… and marry you off if he can before your parents come back from Dragonstone.
-[X]The Testimony of Mushroom: Mushroom needs coin. Says that he really needs it to avoid… paying taxes? What the hells does that mean?
-[X]The Strongest Bonds: You are going to get married… So it's time to look at the list of people who will be betrothed or have a… little… marriage. Even the Faith can't stop you… right?
-[X]Recruiting Fresh Bodies: You need more men to police the city. And that might not be enough. Cost 3 BP
-[X]Drill: You want these men to be the envy of Westeros. So you will try to make them. Well, Ser Harold will help with that, seeing as you are… not that great at training men.
-[X]Buy Equipment: You can't work with shit. You need steel and quickly. Cost 3 BP

Last edited:
[X] Plan: Union Man
-[X]Policing the Port: You need to make sure the strike does not cause any damage to the city, so you are quarantining the city port and preventing anyone from leaving. Cost 30 BP.
-[X]Learn a Skill: Dragon Command
-[X]Learn a Skill: Logistic Command

"My daddy was a sailor, and I'm a sailors son, and I'll be with you fellow workers, until this battles won!"
- a song attributed to Lucien, The prince of Gin Alley

Either we break the strike, or we support it, and I say we help these workers out (while bringing the ruby cloaks out in force to make sure things go smoothly). also meeting with the wyrm and training for the future war.

Edit: Changed Naval Command to Logistic Command
Edit 2: Change flying to Dragon Command

Last edited:
But isn't Lucien still 12? A bit earlier even for a betrothal.
The list itself in that action will be the set up for the timeskip if chosen, to where Lucien will be 15.

And we will get to chose our future wife(wives) as well as chosing our new image for being a young man.

If it is chosen of course.

[X] Plan: Union Man
-[X]Policing the Port: You need to make sure the strike does not cause any damage to the city, so you are quarantining the city port and preventing anyone from leaving. Cost 30 BP.
-[X]Fly: You wish to try and fly on the back of your dragon. You want to fly in the sky.
-[X]Learn a Skill: Naval Command

@Tabascoheath Just a couple of things, there is no need to learn Naval command, we already have it via Navigation, and thanks to the trait we got from our dad it counts as legendary, so you may want to choose another skill (like Dragon Command).

And really, are you going to leave the Fucking John Wick escape without trying to recruit him?

Last edited:
Back