Voting is open
@HeroCooky never answered whether it was particularly GOOD for anyone involved.
One Actions is for having a High Chance, two for Extreme Chance.
Also @HeroCooky are you absolutely sure you can't throw us a bone here?
Seeing as you can take them over either way, no.
@HeroCooky , apologies if your answer to this has already happened, but I'm still actually deeply unsure. I was under the impression that Triggering the Revolution and Sending In The Fleets were separate actions in the action economy. Can you chime in on this?
This confusion stems from me saying that you could decided against sending your fleets when the Voxx War triggers without your input.

When you trigger the war, you will be given a whole list of actions to take and trigger, including planning the scope of the war and military deployments.
We had 2 Turns (830, 840) of Rustbucket auto-production I think, should we have an extra 3 somewhere?
No, you switched in 840 to another class.
Why's the vote open at midnight? God.
Cause I posted at 1am. :p
so are these just cannon fodder or what?
No, they are infantry+.
I want to ask again can we do Six Melodies in a song or what was the ruling on that again?
You can do 3-5 safely, with 6+ increasing the chance for warp fuckery.
Weaving_Dreamer said:
@HeroCooky Please tell me, for the love of all that is holy, they aren't gonna go on a crusade into the dutchy to save the people there and we're gonna have to tag along to make sure they wont' died and might be overstretched by this?
:drevil:

[X] Plan Parabellum
-[X][General] Research: Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies + Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development (free research)
-[X] Evacuation Fleets - (2/4)
-[X] [Megafreighters] Now that the infiltration has been thorough, it should now be controlling, aiming to gain the ability to influence the mechanical systems, to keep the engines and other key components from blowing up and keeping them under control, and otherwise foment the necessary takeover as carefully as possible. We have a timeline, we have a timeframe now. Now all we need to do is prepare for the Mutiny that will save billions of lives on Voxx Primus.

To prep for the war action, I laid out what I see as basic priorities, to see what everyone agrees on and if people have stuff they want to add/subtract. The longer version split into tasks is trying to make sure no details are forgotten but it would be micromanaging in a plan, pick and choose if anything should be used from it. I'll post it tomorrow.

Summary of Priorities
- Destroy enemy fleet in Primus system
- Hijack Defence Stations and Heavy Freighters - take intact​
- Start assault on Hive worlds​
- Destroy enemy fleet in Secundus system
- Start assault on Agriworlds - take intact​
- If sufficient SBG strength left, destroy fleet in Eshich System
- Prepare defensive line in Eshich, repel Voxx Reinforcements​
- Else, prepare defensive line at Secundus, repel Voxx Reinforcements​

To prep for the war action, I laid out what I see as basic priorities, to see what everyone agrees on and if people have stuff they want to add/subtract. The longer version split into tasks is trying to make sure no details are forgotten but it would be micromanaging in a plan, pick and choose if anything should be used from it. I'll post it tomorrow.

Summary of Priorities
- Destroy enemy fleet in Primus system
- Hijack Defence Stations and Heavy Freighters - take intact
- Start assault on Hive worlds​
- Destroy enemy fleet in Secundus system
- Start assault on Agriworlds - take intact​
- If sufficient SBG strength left, destroy fleet in Eshich System
- Prepare defensive line in Eshich, repel Voxx Reinforcements
- Else, prepare defensive line at Secundus, repel Voxx Reinforcements​

If we can spare the forces (I'm not sure we can, tbh) we should try to capture that special mechanicus ship.

It managed to scream into the warp, they're very mysterious about it, and I am very curious.

Generally speaking, I'm not willing to vote for any plan that doesn't involve researching the enemy shipwreck (since I thing skipping over such an opportunity that the QM basically handed us over on a silver platter is a spectacular unforced error), and I'm not willing to vote for any plan that doesn't involve infiltrating the enemy megafreighters (since, yeah, I figure we'll need them). All else is negotiable.

[] [Blazing Sun] Learn The Legacies (0.5/1)
The past has offered many things to us, and it will offer one more; examples learned in blood and corpses from centuries past told through papers and sweat today.
(Gain: +1 to Veterancy as Base.)

[] [Chapter] Prepare For War (0/0.5)
No longer merely guardians of the dogmas of old, but guardians of Humanity, its future, and all those who shall be under and aside its ascendant stars. The Lamenters cannot stand by any longer, nor shall they tolerate those who try and drag Humanity down with their greed, hate, and ignorance. Let the future be born by those bold, brave, and able enough to fight for those we cherish.
(Gain: The Chapter will begin all required preparations to aid in the Federation-Duchy War.)

Hey, these gonna get done next turn? Or before the revolution? They seem kind of important.

[] [Blazing Sun] Learn The Legacies (0.5/1)
The past has offered many things to us, and it will offer one more; examples learned in blood and corpses from centuries past told through papers and sweat today.
(Gain: +1 to Veterancy as Base.)

[] [Chapter] Prepare For War (0/0.5)
No longer merely guardians of the dogmas of old, but guardians of Humanity, its future, and all those who shall be under and aside its ascendant stars. The Lamenters cannot stand by any longer, nor shall they tolerate those who try and drag Humanity down with their greed, hate, and ignorance. Let the future be born by those bold, brave, and able enough to fight for those we cherish.
(Gain: The Chapter will begin all required preparations to aid in the Federation-Duchy War.)

Hey, these gonna get done next turn? Or before the revolution? They seem kind of important.

Yep, .5 progress each turn.

[X] Plan: ALL IN, The River

Closer and closer we come to finally being done.

God this is going to fucking kill our development levels and quality of life.

We should remember that while the ground battle is going to be important, ultimately the war with the Duchy is going to be won or lost in space. I don't doubt that we'll win the initial battle, but the more we know about their ships, and the more ships of our own we can keep from being lost, the better we'll be able to defend against the Duchy's second strike. Besides, Plan Parabellum will still give our ground troops a boost with novel upgrades.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HeroCooky on Jul 13, 2024 at 6:51 PM, finished with 39 posts and 26 votes.

• [X] Plan: ALL IN, The River
    -[X] Logistical Armor (0/2) x1, +1 Free Research Point
    -[X] [Megafreighters] Now that the infiltration has been thorough, it should now be controlling, aiming to gain the ability to influence the mechanical systems, to keep the engines and other key components from blowing up and keeping them under control, and otherwise foment the necessary takeover as carefully as possible. We have a timeline, we have a timeframe now. Now all we need to do is prepare for the Mutiny that will save billions of lives on Voxx Primus.
    [X] Plan: Military Intelligence
    -[X] [General] Research:
    —[X] Experimental Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
    --[X] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
    -[X] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
    --[X] Basilisk (1/2.5)x2
    —-[X] Transfer Excess to Hydralisk
    [X] Plan Parabellum
    -[X][General] Research: Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies + Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development (free research)
    [X] Plan: Long Range Snipers for Scary Ships and Logistical Armour
    -[X] [Military] [Construct/Refit] A Fleet - [48 Fleet Points] - [36 FP Banked]
    -[X] Logistical Armor (0/2) x1, +1 Free Research Point
    -[X] [Megafreighters] Laurent's: Now that the infiltration has been thorough, it should now be controlling, aiming to gain the ability to influence the mechanical systems, to keep the engines and other key components from blowing up and keeping them under control, and otherwise foment the necessary takeover as carefully as possible. We have a timeline, we have a timeframe now. Now all we need to do is prepare for the Mutiny that will save billions of lives on Voxx Primus.
    [X] Plan Counterstudy + Dynamic Entry
    -[X] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
    -[X] Creative Anti-Gravity Military Utilization (Free research point)
    [X] Plan Counterstudy + Logistics Preparation
    -[X] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
    --[X] Logistical Armor (0/2) (Free Research Point)

Voting is open
Back