Voting is open
[X] Plan: ALL IN, Part 2: The Turn, Lamenter Megafreighter Version
-[X] Evacuation Fleets - (1/4)
-[X] [Psykana] Sing a Song (Choose at least Three below.)
--[X] Struggle, Fire, Humanity, Unity, Hope, Song
-[X] [Megafreighter] Between the influence on Voxx Primus and Secondus and the Defense Stations, there are many chances for connections and bonds to form, clans to intermingle, and in this opportunities to infiltrate the Freighters. We will focus on getting people into positions where they can intervene with the Plasma Generators/Engines/Gellar Field/Warp Engines. We do not expect these people to be able to gain complete control over the ship, but they should make plans and implement failsafes to prevent the ships from being intentionally destroyed, as well as gain knoweldge so that once the Lamenters have captured the ships they can be immediately put to use.
-[X] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
--[X] Basilisk (0/2.5)
-[X] Free action: Switch Auto-build to Lupus-Secundus Destroyers

I'm also still happy with the other one, this one is really just a slight optimization.
[X] Plan: ALL IN, Part 2: The Turn

This path saves the the 2nd megafreighter infiltration action next turn, but I'm not sure what else to spend it on. We could do the infantry research, or sing a song of grounding, or sing a song to block communication, or build 21 Sagittarius's (and one Taurus). I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Anyway, trying a short song idea

Justice Creativity Hope
Justice Hope Home

For both, hoping for something we can throw on our megapeople carriers for the evac.

Creativity Death Hope

And a lighting rod song for all the terrible possibilities.

Nah, I think we should make SAGs, at the end of the day, what we need is manpower here, we're not lacking War-Packs right now.
Yeah, we have like 31 Warpacks right now. Perfectly capable of just drowning the Hive World in Knights.

What I do think is that we should get our infantry upgrades, since the sooner they get those the better and will likely make it so we lose less SAGs per turn.

Anyway, trying a short song idea

Justice Creativity Hope
Justice Hope Home

For both, hoping for something we can throw on our megapeople carriers for the evac.

Creativity Death Hope

And a lighting rod song for all the terrible possibilities.
The Butcher's Blade Is Equal To The Executioner's
Bastion Against The Unwanted
Drown Them In Their Hope
@HeroCooky , what's the spooks' evaluation of the two MegaFreighter write-ins?
The ALL-IN one is more focused, while the other one would benefit from a second Action more.

The ALL-IN one is more focused, while the other one would benefit from a second Action more.
As in, the original one would benefit more from a second action, while the newer one (in my plan) would less be about building groundwork for a second action but would be more likely to succeed in the specific scenario of keeping the ships intact as they were boarded by Lamenters (or other boarding forces).

Is that the correct interpretation?

As in, the original one would benefit more from a second action, while the newer one (in my plan) would less be about building groundwork for a second action but would be more likely to succeed in the specific scenario of keeping the ships intact as they were boarded by Lamenters (or other boarding forces).

Is that the correct interpretation?
Yeah.

Also, @The Laurent , the All-In plan isn't changing from Auto-Building the Rustbuckets. Just a FYI.

because that is literally NOT what I am claiming
I was responding to these literal words but I misunderstood the subject of what you were referring to with 'gap' since your post directly followed Neablis' .
it should be the case that a gap in an SBG might make it less effective not merely in a subtractive sense, but in a dividing sense,

I see the disconnect now, I thought you were responding to Neablis' post right before yours by saying building extra ships and incorporating them into the fleet line would create a gap in the fleet that would weaken it, but you were following up from 2 posts up talking about destroyed ships creating that gap and expanding on why its important to replace them. Sorry, my bad.

Build A Fleet action to renew depleted SBGs to their full strength would be useful
It would be useful and we will have to be spending actions to rebuild ships either way. Once the war is underway we will have extra actions to help with that as well and I don't think we will have a problem rebuilding.

I think creating a long range focused fire option of massed Sagi-S before the battle starts will be a better use than using FP to renew fleets during the war when we will have a lot more actions anyway. You think otherwise, thats fine.

That is dangerously close, if not bordering on "invisble line," to disingenuous argumenting/discussing. Please consider your words more carefully, as I do not believe you intentionally meant this.

I misunderstood the subject of what I was responding to, my bad, but I thought I was extrapolating an overstated claim to demonstrate it was implausible, and didn't think it was much different than what (I thought) I was responding to.

I do think its incredible that this is where the line is drawn though. Other posters are openly insulted by have their ideas snidely dismissed or basically called stupid multiple times throughout this quest and not a word is said. I've never seen that called out.

you also really, really don't seem to understand the math involved?
snide dismissal and insult
What are you going to short-change? Our fleets, the Relief Efforts, or not killing literally everyone on Voxx Primus?
seems like disingenuous argumentation
How the fuck do you afford that without making the ship a complete atrocity?

EDIT: Oh, by making a single ship take Twice as long to make a round trip. That's how. And then wastes points by making it a troop transport instead of committing to the bit instead based on wishful thinking about "Well ground troops are obviously better than any trained internal security that aren't augments so let's stick a bunch of them on board"
seems like a pretty insulting way to disagree

And comments like these aren't exactly rare, this is just today and a couple days ago, something along these lines seem to come up every couple turns at least, more often when its a ship building round.

I'm going to step away from the thread for a while.

To clarify on the math involved, by the way, for future reference.

After the update to the SBGs costs, the Build A Fleet option, even with the 40 Kil'drabi FP is roughly, like... maybe 3-5 FP more efficient than the SBG action. Rounding error more efficient, and less than that for Civ Ships, actually.

I actually hope that if our capacities expand the Kil'drabi bonus eventually increases, like to 5 a turn instead of 4. But right now the action is basically only BARELY worth it once every ten turns unless there's some very specific circumstances. Very, very specifics. And outside of those ten turns it's basically not worth it at all.

I think creating a long range focused fire option of massed Sagi-S before the battle starts will be a better use than using FP to renew fleets during the war when we will have a lot more actions anyway. You think otherwise, thats fine.
We'll revisit the discussion next turn. I'm curious to get @Alectai's take on how much a random floating group of 22 Sagittarius's would do if they have an opinion. But another option we can have is just... get a 6th SBG. That's probably better, tbh.

Well, I'd try to fix it, but in one of those annoying moves people do sometime, someone took my plan and posted it, so I can't actually alter it if I wanted to.

...and I might want to, to be honest.
I tried to include everything we were talking about into Plan: ALL IN, Part 2: The Turn, Lamenter Megafreighter Version, but if you have a different one its probably still early enough in the vote to post it. If it's along the lines we're talking about I'd probably vote for it.

seems like a pretty insulting way to disagree

And comments like these aren't exactly rare, this is just today and a couple days ago, something along these lines seem to come up every couple turns at least, more often when its a ship building round.

I'm going to step away from the thread for a while.
Since I think two of those instances were directed at me I'd like to throw in a comment here. I do think people jump straight to aggressive pretty quickly around here. I did ask The Laurent to tone it back after one of those, but in general this is a place were it's fun to get emotional and argumentative about plans, especially when what we're arguing about are only a few degrees off.

That being said, I think your original post (when taken out of context, when you explained the context it was much more reasonable) was not just aggressive but was arguing in bad faith and directly calling on the QM to intervene. You were strawmanning their argument hard, which stemmed from a misunderstanding, but from the outside looked pretty dirty. At least all of that was my interpretation.

I actually hope that if our capacities expand the Kil'drabi bonus eventually increases, like to 5 a turn instead of 4. But right now the action is basically only BARELY worth it once every ten turns unless there's some very specific circumstances. Very, very specifics. And outside of those ten turns it's basically not worth it at all.
I mean the advantage is it's far more flexible than the SBG action. We can make whatever we want. For example, 22 Sagittarius's or Chameleons. Seems like a reasonable compromise to me, and I'm glad we have the Kil'drabi bonus that makes it not utter garbage and impossibly bad action efficiency.

We'll revisit the discussion next turn. I'm curious to get @Alectai's take on how much a random floating group of 22 Sags would do. Whenever they have a moment. But another option we can have is just... get a 6th SBG. That's probably better, tbh.

Depends if we're going to have to siege down the forts or not. If we're effectively going to instant-flip them between our infiltration and the Lamenters, it's not worth it and we should get something else. If we're going to have to siege them down, we'll definitely want as many as we can get.

I misunderstood the subject of what I was responding to, my bad, but I thought I was extrapolating an overstated claim to demonstrate it was implausible, and didn't think it was much different than what (I thought) I was responding to.

I do think its incredible that this is where the line is drawn though. Other posters are openly insulted by have their ideas snidely dismissed or basically called stupid multiple times throughout this quest and not a word is said. I've never seen that called out.
This was an overreaction by me, I apologize, brought on due to the fact that the same, or nearly the same, thing as you did happened in my Warhammer Fantasy Quest which got bad enough that I had to vote-lock the thread. And people then re-posted their votes to keep viciously arguing. It brought back...memories.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HeroCooky on Jul 13, 2024 at 9:22 AM, finished with 67 posts and 16 votes.

• [X] Plan: ALL IN, Part 2: The Turn
    -[X] [Megafreighter] Between the influence on Voxx Primus and Secondus and the Defense Stations, there are a lot of chances for connections and bonds to form, clans to intermingle, and in this opportunities to infiltrate the Freighters. We will focus on getting people into positions where they can intervene with the Plasma Generators/Engines/Gellar Field/Warp Engine. We do not expect these people to be able to gain complete control over the ship, but they should make plans and implement failsafes to prevent the ships from being intentionally destroyed, as well as gain knoweldge so that once the Lamenters have captured the ships they can be immediately put to use.
    --[x] Basilisk (0/2.5)
    -[X] Switch Automatic Production to Lupus-Secundus (Lupus-S) Torpedo Destroyers
    [X] Plan: Beefing Up the Meat
    -[X] [Megafreighter] Between the influence on Voxx Primus and Secondus and the Defense Stations, there are a lot of chances for connections and bonds to form, clans to intermingle, and in this opportunities to infiltrate the Freighters. We will focus on getting people into positions where they can intervene with the Plasma Generators/Engines/Gellar Field/Warp Engine. We do not expect these people to be able to gain complete control over the ship, but they should make plans and implement failsafes to prevent the ships from being intentionally destroyed, as well as gain knoweldge so that once the Lamenters have captured the ships they can be immediately put to use.
    -[X] [General] Research:
    —[X] Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
    —[X] Experimental Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
    -[X] Switch Automatic Production to Lupus-Secundus (Lupus-S) Torpedo Destroyers
    [X] Plan: ALL IN, Part 2: The Turn, Lamenter Megafreighter Version
    -[X] [Megafreighter] Between the influence on Voxx Primus and Secondus and the Defense Stations, there are many chances for connections and bonds to form, clans to intermingle, and in this opportunities to infiltrate the Freighters. We will focus on getting people into positions where they can intervene with the Plasma Generators/Engines/Gellar Field/Warp Engines. We do not expect these people to be able to gain complete control over the ship, but they should make plans and implement failsafes to prevent the ships from being intentionally destroyed, as well as gain knoweldge so that once the Lamenters have captured the ships they can be immediately put to use.
    --[x] Basilisk (0/2.5)
    -[X] Free action: Switch Auto-build to Lupus-Secundus Destroyers
    [X] Plan D-Day Buildup
    -[X] [Megafreighter] Infiltration will be a slow and careful process, but between the influence on Voxx Primus and Secondus and the Defense Stations, there are a lot of chances for connections and bonds to form, clans to intermingle, and in this opportunities to begin to infiltrate the Freighters. At this point, focus on getting people into all the key positions. Intelligence, let alone taking control of the ship, can wait until we're more fully established
    --[x] Basilisk (0/2.5)
    -[X] [General] Research:
    --[X] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
    --[X] Expanded Snapshot Cogitation Improvements and Tetratek ARc Cannonade (free research)

850.M42 - No More Excuses
As the preparations against Voxx and the Free Duchy continue unabated, thousands of tons of ore shifted and melted, tens of thousands laboring to pull and push materials into place, with thunderous orchestras of industrial machinery beating their deadly rhythm as ships are slowly born with lethal weaponry and burning thirst for war alongside those weeping the innocents lost and forgotten, so too do the Lamenters prepare, for a discussion, a decision, and a decree was held, reached, and propagated.

For Those We Cherish, We Die In Glory!

Our warcry, our guiding light, and the words by which our Chapter has lived and died and been reborn since the 36th Millennium.

Words that encompass all that we strive to be, all that we have been, and all that we shall remain.

Avengers of those who cannot fight anymore.
Defenders of those who cannot fight at all.
The first in line against the dark.
The last who shall leave their posts when the light is gone.
Those who fight beyond hope to donate it to others.
Those who burn so others may not.
Soldiers. Warriors. Guardians.
Space Marines.

Yet, we cannot deny one truth any longer, one simple fact that has burned at the mind of Chapter Master Chyron even before he died, May His Name Be Remembered.

The Imperium that created us...
The Imperium that gave us our charge...
The Imperium that spurned us...
The Imperium filled with countless trillions deserving protection against the galaxy's horrors...

It is not here to guard humanity with its legions of Guards, nor is it here to enforce stability and order, nor is it here with waving banners and hope, mighty arms and mightier fleets filled with aid.

It is on the other side of the galaxy.

Feasting on the innocent so that its rotting carcass may remain alive a minute longer.
Feasting on the tortured souls so that the Emperor can see its wretched form continue for a minute more.
Feasting on all that the Emperor tried to bring, all so it can remain a mockery of all we were meant to be.

We were meant to be His bulwark against the terror.
We were meant to be His Defenders of Humanity
We were meant to Know No Fear.

And yet, we have not acted on the truths in our sights for too long.
We have stayed our hand for too long.
We have set aside sword and bolter when those we cherish cry for salvation.

Have looked at billions screaming into the skies, "Save Us!" and answered, "No."

We have failed what we were meant to be. To bring. To encompass.

We are the Lamenters. Sons of Sanguinius. The Cursed Chapter. Shield of Corillia. Crusaders of Charadon. Chroniclers of Slaughterhouse III. Fools of the Badab War. Bane of Hive Fleet Kraken.

But we will not be Deserters to Humanity.

To All Humanity.

We have stood aside for a millennium as we grew in strength and number.
We have accepted aid time and time again.
We have watched all that time and only fought when forced by honor and need.

No more.

We shall not refuse the screams of those yearning for salvation, for we were meant to be that salvation.
We shall not refuse the screams of those chafing under unjust systems, for we were meant to be liberators.
We shall not refuse the screams of those chained and broken, for we were meant to be more than this.

If the laws and guidances of ancient days bind us to stay aside and disgrace ourselves...
Then, we shall no longer abide by these laws.

Let every horror and monster in the galaxy know this:
We are the Lamenters.
And we would rather die than stay aside any longer.

For Those We Cherish, We Die In Glory!
And we shall make no more excuses.​

You Have 3 [Three] Actions. Currently Active ISC: [New Dawn R&D]
(6-Hour Moratorium)
[Green Horizons Colonization LTD] - Resettlement Initiatives - Increases colonized worlds by 50% if the Action {Colonize Planet/s} is used.
[New Dawn R&D] - Anomaly Identified - Uncover Points of Interest (PoI) within and without your territory every Turn this ISC is sponsored. PoI include (but are not limited to) new colonizable systems, Economic Boons, Military Relevant Resources or Locations, and more.
[Federation Post] - Messenger Fleet - Reduce the cost of improving Civilian Infrastructure by 50% (rounded down).

[] [General] Develop The Federations'...
-[] Food Production VII (0/2)
-[] Civilian Infrastructure XIII (0/2)
-[] Heavy Industry VI (1/2)
-[] Void Industry X (0/1)
-[] Medical Services VI (1/2)
-[] Military Industry VI (1/2)

(Gain: A boost in production focusing on the chosen option.)

[] [General] Colonize (Planet/s)
It is time to bring three more worlds into the fold. Thanks to the Kil'drabi becoming our Kin, we can now categorize Frozen, Ash, and Volcanic Worlds as Habitable instead.
(Gain: Two colonized Worlds.
Habitable Worlds: N/A
Hostile Worlds (-1 Void Industry): Qulach's Forge - Node 17c (Acidic Atmosphere)
Deathworlds (-1 to All): Qulach's Forge - Qulach's Forge (Fallout, Glass, Industrial Ruins, and Chemicals))

[] [General] Terraform (Planet)
Thanks to the aid of the Irrita (against payment), we will be able to donate life to planets that do not yet have any of their own.
(Gain: Two Terraformed and Colonized Planets.)
Currently Terraforming:
Howling Gale - (Target Biosphere: Black-Sky Myconoid) - (Maximum Population: 50 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~120 Years) - (Finished: 886.M42)
Maphara - (Target Biosphere: Tepui and Cenote) - (Maximum Population: 101 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~200 Years) - (Finished: 980.M42)
Nurn - (Target Biosphere: Fog Mountains) - (Maximum Population: 27 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~170 Years) - (Finished: 970.M42)
Git - (Target Biosphere: Megaflora) - (Maximum Population: 36 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years) - (Finished: 960.M42)
Ixcat - (Target Biosphere: Wet Tidally Locked) - (Maximum Population: 16 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years) - (Finished: 970.M42)
Nushar - (Target Biosphere: Dry Forests and Steppes) - (Maximum Population: 22 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~150 Years) - (Finished: 960.M42)

Not Yet Being Terraformed:
Amut - (Target Biosphere: Volcanic Basalt Lichen) - (Maximum Population: 10 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~80 Years)
Litra - (Target Biosphere: Ice Bog) - (Maximum Population: 15 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
Trif - (Target Biosphere: Lilypad Ocean) - (Maximum Population: 20 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~250 Years)
Ivuh - (Target Biosphere: Planetary Mangroves) - (Maximum Population: 18 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~180 Years)
Scil - (Target Biosphere: Petrified Woods and New Growth Forests) - (Maximum Population: 35 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~230 Years)
Yeogawa - (Target Biosphere: Flowering Abdundance) - (Maximum Population: 46 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~220 Years)
X-14/RHO - (Target Biosphere: Dry Caves) - (Maximum Population: 9 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~190 Years)
Bob - (Target Biosphere: Badlands) - (Maximum Population: 11 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~110 Years)
Llolanov - (Target Biosphere: Temperate Forests and Mild Arctic) - (Maximum Population: 9 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~140 Years)

[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
-[] Habitat Stations

(Gain: +1 Void Industry every three Actions, enough living space for ~12 Billion people per Action.)
-[] Evacuation Fleets - (2/4)
(Gain: 4x Canis-Major, 9x Canis-Minor, and 19x Auriga-Class, enough to evacuate Voxx Primus without titanic civilian casualties.)

[] [General] Research:
01001101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000010 01101001 01101110 01101000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01010011 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100001
-[] Poke The Weird Ships
(Gain: Information?)
-[] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
(Gain: Information, and perhaps equipment?)
-[] Mind-Machine Interface Re-Examined
(Greater Insight into already existing MMI methods and links.)
-[] Enhanced Factory Servitors (0/2)
(Gain: Tiny increase in mostly automated industries.)
-[] Ogryn Neural Cognition Enhancement Studies
(Gain: Potentially smarter (potentially up to a smart 5-year old!) Ogryn?)
-[] Creative Anti-Gravity Military Utilization
(Gain: Prototype Grav-Chute Infantry)
-[] Variable Macro-Cannon Shell Experiments
(Gain: Macro-Cannon 3 DP Equipment)
-[] Structural Integrity Studies
(Gain: 3 DP Equipment reducing/increasing Ramming Damage.)
-[] Burner Seeker Mines and Rotary Plasma-Macro Cannons
(Gain: An upgrade to your Mines. These weapons automatically seek out non-friendly ships within a medium radius around themselves. Rotary Plasma-Macro Cannons.)
-[] Expanded Snapshot Cogitation Improvements and Tetratek ARc Cannonade
(Gain: Missiles have increased Breakthrough against Hostile AM-Systems and Tetratek Advanced-Reach (Grade c) Cannonade Ship Weapon (4 DP).)
-[] Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
(Gain: Infantry Weapons and Armor Upgrades.)
-[] Experimental Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
(Gain: New Infantry Weapons and Armors.)
-[] Logistical Infantry-Grade Weapons Development (0/2)
(Gain: Cheaper Infantry Weapons.)
-[] Logicstical Infantry-Grade Armor Development (0/2)
(Gain: Cheaper Infantry Armor.)
-[] Ship Equipment Standardization - [1 DP Equipment] (0/2)
(Gain: Standardize 1 [One] 1 DP Ship Equipment across all new Designs.)
-[] Shipyard Automatization III (0/4)
(Gain: 1 Frigate every Turn.)
-[] Reconstruct The Shattered STC-Fragment (1/9)
(Gain: An STC Fragment.)

Hereteks Refuge - Reduce Research Cost by 20%, Rounded Up. +0.2 Research per Action Spent.
Academic Publishing Institutes - +0.15 Research per Action Spent.
[Song - 10x Choirs] - A Spark of Genius - +0.05 Research per Action Spent.
(0.90 Research Banked)

[] [General] Infiltrate (Planet/Polity)
With the Glimmering Federation allocating funds and expertise to subvert, convert, and then integrate new systems without causing mass casualties or widespread destruction, the Propaganda Office has now been outfitted with ships, Choirs, materials, factories, and a mandate to do just that to bring foreign systems into our sphere of influence and then the Federation as a whole.
(Prop Office Note: Any last minute preparations that can be taken now, should be taken now.
Gain: Allows you to slowly convert one [1] random system at a time to the Glimmering Federation without Action cost.)
Voxx Primus
Ordered Subversion Time-Frame: ~60 Years
Suspected Time to Discover our Efforts: ~10 Years
Modifiers: N/A

Voxx Secundus
Ordered Subversion Time-Frame: ~60 Years
Suspected Time to Discover our Efforts: ~150 Years
Modifiers: N/A

[] [General] Free Movement and Friendship Declaration
Due to the Glimmering Federations' patronage of the Ashan Families, inconsistent as it was overwhelming in the industrial and economic sectors, they proposed opening the border between the citizens of both nations to seek employment and opportunity (with some limiting factors and clauses, security concerns still apply after all), alongside a Friendship Declaration between the two governments.
(Gain: Ashan Families like you more.)

[] Trigger The Voxx Revolution
May there be peace amongst the stars.
(Gain: Sub-Turn planning the Free Duchy War.)

[] [Military] Create A [Blazing Sun - 6x War-Packs] or 8x SAGs - [System/s] - [Weight: Light/Medium/Heavy] - [Type: Infantry/Mechanized/Tanks/Augmetic Legion] - [Classification: Sabotage/Assault/Engineering/Demolition/Ogryn/Kil'drabi]
Sabotage Units will focus on raiding and disrupting the enemy with lighting raids and plundering logistics; Assault Units will punch through the enemy in weak points and sow confusion with overwhelming firepower; Engineering Units will focus on creating fortifications and using turrets, mines, and barricades; Demolition Units will be comprised out of heavy weaponry squads with plenty of explosives, from mines to rockets; and Ogryn Units will be Ogryns armored in heavy metals and armed with shields and Beatin' Sticks led by soldiers with spiffy hats that will not be disobeyed. Kil'drabi Units can go into temperature enviroments Humans would require special equipment with ease. Infantry Units consist mainly of boots on the ground, while Mechanized Units are equipped with vehicles that increase mobility and durability at the cost of logistics and all-terrain capability, with Tanks allowing a myriad of armored spearheads or operations to proceed, and an Augmetic Legion consists of cybernetically enhanced humans, equipped with high-end implants and prosthetics that set them far above the human baseline, allowing for far more dangerous deployments. Light Units are better for low-logistic scenarios, while Medium Units rely more on regular shipments and strike a good balance between supply consumption and effectiveness. Heavy Units rely on solid logistics to continue working while offering an equal force concentration in return. A War-Pack comprises 15 Karnivores grouped in Packs of 3 Knights each, alongside the infrastructure/logistics to support and rebuild their Knights.
(Gain: Four War-Packs or Six SAGs. These contain [Four Units] chosen from the above choices. Tanks require no Classification.)

[] [Military] [Construct/Refit] A Fleet - [48 Fleet Points] - [36 FP Banked]
Ships are produced at these rates: Scouts at 1 FP, Destroyers at 2 FP, Light Freighters at 3 FP, Frigates at 4 FP, Light Cruisers at 8 FP, Heavy Cruisers at 18 FP, and Heavy Freighters at 25 FP.
(Gain: Chosen Fleet.)

[] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
-[] Basilisk (1/2.5)
-[] Hydralisk (0/2.5)
-[] Necrolisk (0/2.5)

A Sector Battle Group consists of 4 Heavy Cruisers, 8 Carriers, 6 Light Cruisers, 8 Heavy Frigates, and 4 Corvettes. Building them in bulk is cheaper than in parcel, and once we have them all filled, we can think about constructing new ones!
(Information: All Action Costs must be paid to receive the ships.
Gain: Filled out SBG.)

[ ] [Military] Design New Voidship Classes - [Available: Destroyer (1 DP), Frigate (2 DP), Light Cruiser/Freighter (4 DP), Heavy Cruiser/Freighter (8 DP)] - [10 DP]
From what we can tell, thanks to our history, what information we, the Kil'drabi, Yeeni, and the archives of our planets tell us, the difference between a prosperous interstellar polity and one naught but ash is the strength of their navy. At the moment, we have the beginning of a proud Void Fleet, yet purely defending against our enemies is a great way to get ground down into dust over time; we need to be able to bring the fight to them.
(Information: Ship Classes requiring more DP than you possess take more than one Action to design.
Gain: Newly designed and built Ship Class/es.)

[] [Military] Begin Military Operations (Assign SAG/s) (Choose Location/s) (Designate Objective/s)
-[] 13x Free Celestial Choirs
-[] Sector Battle Group Sphinx (30/30 Ship Capacity)

(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Proof of Our New Path Battlecolony, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Words of the Writ-Class Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Sector Battle Group Centaur (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 2x Endeavour Light Cruiser, 4x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Crux-Secundus Class Heavy Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Sector Battle Group Werewolf (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 1x Words of the Writ-Class Frigate, 2x Falchion-class Frigate, 2x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette, 2x Viper-Class Missile Destroyer, 4x Sagitarrius-Secundus Lance Frigate, 1x Lupus-Secundus Torpedo Destroyer)
-[] Sector Battle Group Minotaur (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Crux-Secundus Class Heavy Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Sector Battle Group Leviathan (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Crux-Secundus Class Heavy Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Lamenters Chapter Fleet (30/30)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 5x Loyalty's Bloom-Class Scout Destroyer, 2x Risen Dirge-Class Boarding Ship (0/2 Companies), 6x Lantern Bearer Mk.2-Class Commandeering Ship (0/6 Companies), 6x Resurgence Mk.2-Class Torpedo Hunter (0/3 Companies), 4x Bloody Sunrise-Class Light Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 4x Bloody Sunset-Class Light Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 2x Thunderous Wings-Class Heavy Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 1x Eternal Promise-Class Temple Ship (0/8 Companies))
-[] Task Fleet Alpha - [3x Lupus-Secundus Auto Construct]
(15x Lupus-Secundus Torpedo Destroyer, 2x Cobra Destroyers, 9x Taurus-S Troopship (0/45 SAG Capacity))
-[] Evacuation Fleet (3/30 Ship Capacity)
(4x Rustbucket-Class Conveyance Ship, 1x Auriga-Class Emergency Response Freighter, , 1x Canis-Major Class Bulk Transport Liner, 1x Canis-Minor Class Bulk Transport Hauler)
-[] Independent Operations Task Force
(13x Chamleon-Class Infiltration Carrier (0/13 SAG Capacity))
-[] Scout Fleet Alpha
(5x Circinus-Class Scout Sloop, 22x Pyxis-Class High-Grade Scout Sloop, 1x Spirit of Discovery Scout-Class Light Cruiser)
There is war to be had and battle to be made. Send troops to resolve issues, squash opposition to the Star Child and Humanity and all Their Protectorates, and send ships to scout neighboring systems to understand what is happening there.
(Gain: Military dispatched to put down opposition violently. Scouts are sent to look at other systems.
Scouting Range: ~10 Systems from Claimed Systems. Scouting Efficiency: 50% Adjacent Systems, 30% Three+ Systems, 15% Five+ Systems.
Note: For use outside your territory or in support of forces specified within another Action.)

[] [Psykana] The Celestial Orrery
Taking the first stumbling step in creating wonders by combining technological and psychic disciplines into one cohesive whole is a step that is fraught with dangers. Though we know that such psy-tech can be made that it can become the underlying linchpin of civilization itself, like the Hymns of the Machines, many dangers come with invoking the powers of the Warp without a mind to ward off the daemonic influences that inevitably try to take advantage. Yet, a step can be taken in a direction that will enable us to build familiarity without suffering titanic repercussions in failure. The first intentional psy-tech of the Federation shall be the construction of the Celestial Orrery. This large machine will show the nearest star system's planetary bodies and their stellar paths.
(Gain: 8 DP Equipment: Celestial Orrery. Improves scouting.)

[] [Psykana] Conduct Two Melodies (Choose two below.) (0.2/1 - Auto Complete) - [Choose Melody]
The Celestial Choir has been given the means; with time, they shall conduct their songs. They will listen to the Warp and filter out the false whispers from the slumbering guidance of the Star Child. In halting prayer and stumbling humming, the truth will be stripped until nothing but it remains in the hands of those who shall make it anew into power to be wielded by the Choirs to come. As there are 10 Celestial Choirs free to pursue research, the High Council can ask them to pursue a target instead of what comes close. This will, naturally, be lost once they dip below 10 Choirs.
(Total: 30
Uncovered: Technology II.
Secret: Slumber, Silence II, Perception II, and Grounding II.
Star Child: Hope II, Compassion II, Humanity II, Mercy, Creativity III, Health II, Unity II, Innovation, Machinery, Logic II, Progress II, Protection II, Justice II, Wisdom, The Sun II, The Home II, Death II, Ruthlessness, Brutality, and Fire II.
Kil'drabi: Paths, The Void II, Struggle II, Community, and Family.
Gain: Two Melodies newly Conducted.)

[] [Psykana] Sing a Song (Choose at least Three below.)
Mere Melodies are not the end of the journey, nor should they be the start. They are the middle, from which all things shall grow and wither.
(Uncovered: Technology I.
Secret: Perception I, Silence, I, and Grounding I.
Star Child: Protection I, Fire I, The Sun I, Humanity I, Creativity II, Song III, The Home I, Logic I, Unity I, Progress I, Compassion I, Hope I, Health I, Death I, and Justice I.
Kil'drabi: Void I, and Struggle I.
Gain: A Song.)

[] [Faith/Psykana] Holy Sigils
While...unorthodox for many, the use of holy symbols and geometry has not been a silent, or consigned, part of the Droman Creed. Many use strings of letters and numbers above their doors to invoke specific phrases and parts of the good book, just as others ink their skin or fur with the lines and colors of symbols used to convey faith and blessings. Yet, some Choirs have investigated the use of, potentially, empowering the same symbols with more than the faith of one, channeling into them the powers of the Warp sanctified by holy rituals to empower the righteous and pure of soul who adorn these symbols upon their person or the locations upon which they are inscribed.
(Gain: Holy symbols with power?)

[] [Faith] The Hallowed Armada
With the major Heresies of the Body of the Faith now mended as far as possible without veering into the territory of burning the fields to prevent a suspected blight, eyes, and minds turn from the halls of debate to the yards of construction. There, ships are built and maintained that have secured the safety and prosperity of the Glimmering Federation for generations, yet the faithful clamor for more to do their part where guns need to lay silent or where the death of a world must be signed. Both are equal in their burning need for those willing to pray and aid and those willing to consign billions to prevent fates worse than mere death.
(Gain: Sub-Turn to create, and get access to the template of, a unique Temple Ship.)

[] [Faith] Saint Candidates
-[] Thule YF/800 'Nagato'
-[] Daring Ignition

Some of the faith have shown the criteria to be declared a Saint.
(Gain: Look at potential Saint Candidates and decide if they are worthy of the title.)

[] [Blazing Sun] Learn The Legacies (0.5/1)
The past has offered many things to us, and it will offer one more; examples learned in blood and corpses from centuries past told through papers and sweat today.
(Gain: +1 to Veterancy as Base.)

[] [Chapter] Prepare For War (0/0.5)
No longer merely guardians of the dogmas of old, but guardians of Humanity, its future, and all those who shall be under and aside its ascendant stars. The Lamenters cannot stand by any longer, nor shall they tolerate those who try and drag Humanity down with their greed, hate, and ignorance. Let the future be born by those bold, brave, and able enough to fight for those we cherish.
(Gain: The Chapter will begin all required preparations to aid in the Federation-Duchy War.)

[] [Other] Take Care Of [Future Or Current Problems]
(Write-In the problem being addressed.)

AN: You have 850 as a Full Turn. 860 will need you to pull the Trigger.

Last edited:
So I don't know about you guys but getting to know what ships enemy uses sound like good idea to me, also
-[] Mind-Machine Interface Re-Examined or -[] Ogryn Neural Cognition Enhancement Studies,
but fleets will probably be more important to finish.

Voting is open
Back