Voting is open
We know they're at least multi-sub-sector like we are, and inherited the core of Imperial power in this Sector. Everything else was ablative armor to buy time for them to dig in.

Nope, not really! We do know that Voxx Primus is its primary recruiting planet, which means it can't have any other Hive Worlds.

It doesn't have larger Hive Worlds.

It's possible it has Hive Worlds with "only" 200 to 400 Billion People, rather than 700 Billion like Primus, but removing it from their influence will be very effective in reducing their replenishment power regardless.

[X] Plan: A Little Bit of Every Prep

Does anyone have the numbers for trying to push for 12 Fleets before the war starts? That might give us enough firepower to proper contest the adjacent Duchy subsector while also trying to vacuum up planets.

Quick question, are either of these 2 still alive?
Nope, that's why they are on that list.
I just realized, but Yeeni aren't mentioned here. Do they have any distinct advantages or are they pretty similar enough to humans?
Similar enough to make distinctions moot. Bit weaker/less dextruous with their hands, but not that much.
how do we go about doing the Librarians or is that more a 'fumble around and keep trying in the dark' sort of thing?
The latter.

Prepare for the worst, and give freedom later on to take actions if we need it to do more narratively interesting things, because the more we hold it off and wait, the more we'll be in a situation where it's, "Oh shit, we have 3-4 cool things we could do to put that LAST bit of polish on the Voxx Primus Invasion, but oops, we've back-loaded the SBGs and so we have to do two turns of 2/3rds SBG actions just to get it done!"
While I agree overall with your point, I do think we should do the Sophont workforce in case, while I'm not sure what it would boost, it would be a single action, maybe do two tech actions next turn or the one after that to do three techs. Only thing is we will have to choose between the potential production boost techs and the combat boost tech given the time crunch, I would go for the Sophont Workforce, Dutchy Ship Wreck ships, and maybe the MMI.

-[] Sophont Workforce Requirement Reduction Considerations
(Gain: Tiny increase in partly automated industries.)
Based the part with Partly Automated Industries... I'm drawing a blank what what could be PARTLY automated industries. so that's a gamble once again. If we think the production boost isn't worth it or too vague we either gamble it or don't. with that though I don't think the Combat or Weapon techs will affect much in terms our ships of researching them early. So those can wait until we get a fourth or fifth SBG done.

Ah...

Well, we can probably put it off for a bit, especially if we want to take the stations intact by Lamenters Suddenly Happening.

Then again, the implications that the Admech may have slaved AIs are concerning. And would very much fit in with the usual Lamenter Luck where what should have been a relative milk run turns into a disaster.
I don't know because how does an AI give a feeling of 'cutting' like the choirs were saying about those ships?

still that WOULD be very dangerous and horrible, but thanks to the efforts of pestering asking the QM we have a list of songs to choose from. and if the current Names of the songs proposed don't interest you I would urge you to go and take Machinery and Slumber from the Melodies and let the thread throw those two combined with everything at the wall to see what those two would can affect things.

Hmm I wonder if we can counter that with song? Liberation is not a theme we have...though Frenzy probably could have worked to make the AI berserk in a sorta scrap code way.
Indeed, We still need to research the song to understand how and what it does. Remember these are all just names for the Songs that can be misleading or only be done in more limited ways then what we are attributing to them. making the machines subject to Abberant thoughts can be a lot of things and might be enough to let the AI slip the leash.

Only one way to find out.

urghhh, project for after the Dutchy war then. We'll get the Dreadnaughts before the Librarians at this rate.

-[X] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
--[X] Minotaur (0/3)

-[X] Terraform Nurn and Git
-[X] Evacuation Fleets - (Ship Design Sub-Turn) (0/?)
-[X][Free Action] To honour Chapter Master Chyron and the Lamenters, a decennial event across the Federation with 5 days of mourning and remembrance followed by 5 days of parades and celebration. Donations to worthy causes in their name, tokens of appreciation sent to them or burnt in effigy. Chyron was not a Saint of the Star Child, but a honorary Father of the Lamenters.

Friends Among The Thules - [Canon]
I didn't think I was going to write this one when I sat down.
Friends Among The Thules - It is...truly frightening what a combination of boredom, long deployments, longer training sessions, and a dearth of new people can do when they combine and distill themselves into a group of Thules let free from the confines of their ship unto a waystation to run rampant, especially when the only person staffing the only bar on said station is a newly arrived, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, happy and naive Yeeni not yet wise to the ways of the Thules.
(Focus: Human-Yeeni interaction.)

Nightsky Stars whistled as he polished a glass behind the bar. The whistling wasn't easy with Yeeni lips, but he'd wanted to do it since he was a pup. It was just cool. And he'd always wanted to be cool. He'd seen it in entertainment shows, the way that heroes and villains alike strutted across the world. Whistling.

Bartenders whistled too. It was a way for him to establish himself here, on this station. The whistling Yeeni. He was so ready to change everything, to get away from home and reinvent himself. His parents on Brabu had smothered him and the rest of his litter, and they'd all longed to escape. His sister Plasma Dancer had signed up with the ground forces, but of course she would. She'd wanted to be fierce since the moment she could run, and he remembered being terrified of her until he learned that she was even more loyal.

But Nightsky didn't want to fight. He wanted to be cool. And that was impossible with a doting mother who happened to be the head nurse of a major hospital, and took every opportunity to remind you that you were still her little pup. He shivered at the thought, and felt bad for lying and telling her he was going to work on a freighter. At least his brother Blazing Comet seemed to enjoy all of attention now that two of the three siblings were gone. Maybe he'd be an actor, and act cool in those entertainment shows.

But Nighsky Stars would be cool. When he saw the chance to leave Brabu, to get into space and aboard one of the waystations in Barbarun that served passing ships headed towards Gathin and Valhidem beyond, he'd leapt at it. The opening had seemed specially tailored for a young Yeeni looking to get away from home, specifying the availability of bone vittles. And now he was here, in his second week on the job.

The bar wasn't crowded at this time of day, and Nightsky Stars had checked on the two patrons recently, so he didn't have much to do beyond polish glasses. And whistle. And think.

Why am I here? They could automate this job. Just have a dispenser that spits out drinks as well as food. None of the regulars seem to want to talk to me.

The owner had been wonderful, an older human woman. He'd shaken her hand carefully, and she'd caressed the fur on the back of his hand with a thumb, looking over his black-and-white coloration. "You're perfect." Then she'd shown him the ropes, taught him how to pour drinks and serve food from the auto-kitchen. Now she was gone. It was just him and his bar. And his whistle.

The door cracked open a bit, and Nightsky looked over to see a young woman's face glance around the bar before locking onto him with manic intensity. A grin slowly spread across her face, and she pushed the door wide open and stepped inside. "Why hello there." She glanced over her shoulder, down the station hallway outside and called out with a note of glee. "Oh giiirls. Guess what I found?" She pranced into the bar and took a seat front and center, leaning in. "I'm Thule KE-1292, but call me Jian."

Oh. Thules. Didn't... da warn me about them? "Listen here young man. Stay away from those Thules. I know their type, and they aren't good for a proper young man like you." But it's just serving them drinks, right?

Nightsky blinked as a dozen more woman came into view, all clad in identical casual uniforms and with identical features. They all seemed to light up in excitement as soon as they glanced inside the bar, and poured in to take up all of the space along the bar. He was soon bustling around serving drinks and getting food for them. Each Thule seemed to want to talk and coo over him, often laying gentle hands on his wrist as he served their liquor.

They asked after him, his habits, his home, seeming more delighted by every answer. They loved that his name was "Nightsky" and made jokes about a fighter hundreds of years out of date. Often those jokes ended by complimenting his youth and the softness of his fur.

But he could never get deeper into conversation with any of them before another called him away. Nightsky felt frazzled, constantly busy and without a second to himself. Then the door opened again and he looked up to see another group of Thules in the door, already with anticipatory grins on their faces. They filled every table in the place, and only then did he even notice that the regulars had all drifted out at one point or another as the night had gotten louder with woman drinking and laughing and looking at him with coquettish eyes.

The next few hours had him run off his feet, always moving to another table, getting more drinks and stopping for a word and a touch from another of the pilots. He felt like the center of attention, like half the bar was hanging on his next word at any given moment. And they kept touching him. He didn't feel cool. He felt wanted, even desired, but not cool. He shook his head to clear sweat from his ears and the eyes of every person in the place watched the motion with greedy eyes.

He flinched back, feeling suddenly very much in the center of a spotlight he hadn't asked for. At that very moment the door banged open once again to reveal another Thule. But this one was older, with lines on her face to go along with the hard expression. She scanned across the room and her eyes came to rest on Nightsky where he was nearly cowering behind the bar. Her eyes flashed. "All of you, tone it down." She pointed straight at him. "You, Walk with me."

The words weren't an invitation. They were a command. Nightsky felt pinned again, once more subjected to scrutiny he hadn't asked for. But this time it also offered an escape from the dozens of other eyes following his every move. He walked quickly, striding for the door.

"Aww, Commander!" "But he's so cute." "Stealing all of our fun for yourself!" A chorus of complaints followed him out, and he breathed a sigh of relief when the door swung shut behind him.

Not cool.

"I must apologize for my girls." The older Thule said, a scowl on her face. "It's been a long patrol, and I had them flying nonstop to simulate a running battle for the last week. Come." She gestured down the passage.

He followed, glad to get away from the eyes pressed against the crack around the door. Once they'd turned a corner he shivered. "What - why?"

She sighed, taking a moment before answering. "We're a hard breed, the Thules. We fly hard, we fight hard. And we party hard. But we like soft things, to remind us that we're fighting for something worthwhile. So that when we're alone in the harsh void we can remember that there's more than hardness out there. That something soft is waiting for us." She gestured towards him, careful not to touch. "That's how they see you. Silky, adorable. Something to be treasured in the gaps between the blackness."

They walked in silence for a time. Nightsky was trying to process everything as they navigated the station that had been his home for the last few weeks. Out of the viewports he saw the ship that had docked. It was enormous, nearly as large as the station it was attached to.

When he didn't say anything, the commander continued. "It's unfair to you, I know. We placed this burden on you without asking. I'm sorry. But -" She paused again, seemingly uncertain about the next words. "That bar is a spacer bar. This will happen again. The other deck is going to hear about a young Yeeni with starry fur." She stopped and swallowed, turning to face him. "and again with the next ship that docks. I'm sorry, but if you don't like this, then you should think about getting a different job."

Nighsky Stars took a deep breath, looking out of the viewport, at the ship and the glittering points of light beyond. "What kind of ship is that?"

The commander's lips quirked. "A Taurus-Secundus troopship. The Solace of Saget. We're practicing fast troop deployments while on internal patrols."

"How many Thules aboard?"

"About a thousand. I have three hundred as two flights for my fighters, the rest for Commander Nagasi's bombers. Spares for casualties."

"And you - you fight for the Federation?"

She tilted her head. "We do. Not much recently, but when war blooms, we will be there."

Nightsky looked back out of the viewport, studying the lines of the ship. Imagining the women in his bar flying and fighting and dying while - while thinking of him.

What is being cool but commanding people's attention? When I got this job I wanted to be the quintessential bartender, a reliable presence who was always ready with a quip and a drink when the heroes walked in the door. Now it happens, and I'm not ready for it. Well, like your da said. "You can never be ready for the crisis. You can only face it with everything you have when it comes."

He felt a smile stretch his lips, and he held a hand out. "Does a Commander need to be reminded of softness too?"

She laughed, and took his hand, stroking the soft fur with her thumb. "I won't tell you to breathe the void, that's sure and certain! But if you're ready, we should go back. My girls would never forgive me if I kept you to myself." Her expression softened and she met his eyes. "Only if you're ready."

He nodded. "I am." And he strode back to his bar, and the patrons who had come to visit him. Whistling.

Last edited:
@HeroCooky Would raising our Civilian Infrastructure levels help with resettling the Hivers of Voxx Primus? By raising the max amount of people we can safely resettle on our worlds, or by raising the population cap of our terraformed colonies, or something in that vein?

Also you said the Infantry Logistics research actions count as extra effort for Voxx Primus, delaying the moment where they notice our presence. Does that mean that Infantry Logistics: Armor and Infantry Logistics: Guns each delay the revolution by a turn, or that we need both research complete to delay by a turn?

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to write this one when I sat down. But I like it.

Nightsky Stars whistled as he polished a glass behind the bar. The whistling wasn't easy with Yeeni lips, but he'd wanted to do it since he was a pup. It was just cool. And he'd always wanted to be cool. He'd seen it in entertainment shows, the way that heroes and villains alike strutted across the world. Whistling.

Bartenders whistled too. It was a way for him to establish himself here, on this station. The whistling Yeeni. He was so ready to change everything, to get away from home and reinvent himself. His parents on Brabu had smothered him and the rest of his litter, and they'd all longed to escape. His sister Plasma Dancer had signed up with the ground forces, but of course she would. She'd wanted to be fierce since the moment she could run, and he remembered being terrified of her until he learned that she was even more loyal.

But Nightsky didn't want to fight. He wanted to be cool. And that was impossible with a doting mother who happened to be the head nurse of a major hospital, and took every opportunity to remind you that you were still her little pup. He shivered at the thought, and felt bad for lying and telling her he was going to work on a freighter. At least his brother Blazing Comet seemed to enjoy all of attention now that two of the three siblings were gone. Maybe he'd be an actor, and act cool in those entertainment shows.

But Nighsky Stars would be cool. When he saw the chance to leave Brabu, to get into space and aboard one of the waystations in Barbarun that served passing ships headed towards Gathin and Valhidem beyond, he'd leapt at it. The opening had seemed specially tailored for a young Yeeni looking to get away from home, specifying the availability of bone vittles. And now he was here, in his second week on the job.

The bar wasn't crowded at this time of day, and Nightsky Stars had checked on the two patrons recently, so he didn't have much to do beyond polish glasses. And whistle. And think.

Why am I here? They could automate this job. Just have a dispenser that spits out drinks as well as food. None of the regulars seem to want to talk to me.

The owner had been wonderful, an older human woman. He'd shaken her hand carefully, and she'd caressed the fur on the back of his hand with a thumb, looking over his black-and-white coloration. "You're perfect." Then she'd shown him the ropes, taught him how to pour drinks and serve food from the auto-kitchen. Now she was gone. It was just him and his bar. And his whistle.

The door cracked open a bit, and Nightsky looked over to see a young woman's face glance around the bar before locking onto him with manic intensity. A grin slowly spread across her face, and she pushed the door wide open and stepped inside. "Why hello there." She glanced over her shoulder, down the station hallway outside and called out with a note of glee. "Oh giiirls. Guess what I found?" She pranced into the bar and took a seat front and center, leaning in. "I'm Thule KE-1292, but call me Jian."

Oh. Thules. Didn't... da warn me about them? "Listen here young man. Stay away from those Thules. I know their type, and they aren't good for a proper young man like you." But it's just serving them drinks, right?

Nightsky blinked as a dozen more woman came into view, all clad in identical casual uniforms and with identical features. They all seemed to light up in excitement as soon as they glanced inside the bar, and poured in to take up all of the space along the bar. He was soon bustling around serving drinks and getting food for them. Each Thule seemed to want to talk and coo over him, often laying gentle hands on his wrist as he served their liquor.

They asked after him, his habits, his home, seeming more delighted by every answer. They loved that his name was "Nightsky" and made jokes about a fighter hundreds of years out of date. Often those jokes ended by complimenting his youth and the softness of his fur.

But he could never get deeper into conversation with any of them before another called him away. Nightsky felt frazzled, run off his feet. Then the door opened again and he looked up to see another group of Thules in the door, already with anticipatory grins on their faces. They filled every table in the place, and only then did he even notice that the regulars had all drifted out at one point or another as the night had gotten louder with woman drinking and laughing and looking at him with coquettish eyes.

The next few hours had him run off his feet, always moving to another table, getting more drinks and stopping for a word and a touch from another of the pilots. He felt like the center of attention, like half the bar was hanging on his next word at any given moment. And they kept touching him. He didn't feel cool. He felt wanted, even desired, but not cool. He shook his head to clear sweat from his ears and the eyes of every person in the place watched the motion with greedy eyes.

He flinched back, feeling suddenly very much in the center of a spotlight he hadn't asked for. At that very moment the door banged open once again to reveal another Thule. But this one was older, with lines on her face to go along with the hard expression. She scanned across the room and her eyes came to rest on Nightsky where he was nearly cowering behind the bar. Her eyes flashed. "All of you, tone it down." She pointed straight at him. "You, Walk with me."

The words weren't an invitation. They were a command. Nightsky felt pinned again, once more subjected to scrutiny he hadn't asked for. But this time it also offered an escape from the dozens of other eyes following his every move. He walked quickly, striding for the door.

"Aww, Commander!" "But he's so cute." "Stealing all of our fun for yourself!" A chorus of complaints followed him out, and he breathed a sigh of relief when the door swung shut behind him.

Not cool.

"I must apologize for my girls." The older Thule said, a scowl on her face. "It's been a long patrol, and I had them flying nonstop to simulate a running battle for the last week. Come." She gestured down the passage.

He followed, glad to get away from the eyes pressed against the crack around the door. Once they'd turned a corner he shivered. "What - why?"

She sighed, taking a moment before answering. "We're a hard breed, the Thules. We fly hard, we fight hard. And we party hard. But we like soft things, to remind us that we're fighting for something worthwhile. So that when we're alone in the harsh void we can remember that there's more than hardness out there. That something soft is waiting for us." She gestured towards him, careful not to touch. "That's how they see you. Silky, adorable. Something to be treasured in the gaps between the blackness."

They walked in silence for a time. Nightsky was trying to process everything as they navigated the station that had been his home for the last few weeks. Out of the viewports he saw the ship that had docked. It was enormous, nearly as large as the station it was attached to.

When he didn't say anything, the commander continued. "It's unfair to you, I know. We placed this burden on you without asking. I'm sorry. But -" She paused again, seemingly uncertain about the next words. "That bar is a spacer bar. This will happen again. The other deck is going to hear about a young Yeeni with starry fur." She stopped and swallowed, turning to face him. "and again with the next ship that docks. I'm sorry, but if you don't like this, then you should think about getting a different job."

Nighsky Stars took a deep breath, looking out of the viewport, as the ship and the glittering points of light beyond. "What's kind of ship is that?"

The commander's lips quirked. "A Taurus-Secundus troopship. The Solace of Saget. We're practicing fast troop deployments while on internal patrols."

"How many Thules aboard?"

"About a thousand. I have three hundred as two flights for my fighters, the rest for Commander Nagasi's bombers. Spares for casualties."

"And you - you fight for the Federation?"

She tilted her head. "We do. Not much recently, but when war blooms we will be there."

Nightsky looked back out of the viewport, studying the lines of the ship. Imagining the women in his bar flying and fighting and dying while - while thinking of him.

What is being cool but commanding people's attention? I wanted to be the quintessential bartender, a reliable presence who was always ready with a quip and a drink when the heroes walked in the door. Now it happens, and I'm not ready. Well, like your da said. "You can never be ready for the crisis. You can only face it with everything you have when it comes."

He felt a smile stretch his lips, and he held a hand out. "Does a Commander need to be reminded of softness too?"

She laughed, and took his hand, stroking the soft fur with her thumb. "I won't tell you to breathe the void, that's sure and certain! But if you're ready, we should go back. My girls would never forgive me if I kept you to myself." Her expression softened and she met his eyes. "Only if you're ready."

He nodded. "I am." And he strode back to his bar, and the patrons who had come to visit him. Whistling.
Very cool. Good hippy dork Yeeni names too.

I might rework a new version of the estimated timeline once we known how many Evacuation Fleet build actions we need.

Also, if we can sneak in a couple ship designs for a SBG Supply/Repair convoy during Evac Fleet Design that could open up some DP in the next design/refit phase we do and maybe maintain moral/maintenance over war actions if that is modeled. Switch Tiny Manufactorium for Experimental Craft or replace on-board supply in Crux?

I was just writing up this thing about housing and void industry actions, and realized I might have gotten something very fundamental wrong.

@HeroCooky Wasn't there something like we could raise Void Industry from IX to X with 1 action because we were recouping it after it had been lowered by taking over a planet or something? And it was mentioned soon after we got the Slumbering Titan trait in the 621 era? Maybe I completly hallucinated this...

Last edited:
@HeroCooky Would raising our Civilian Infrastructure levels help with resettling the Hivers of Voxx Primus?
[...]
Also you said the Infantry Logistics research actions count as extra effort for Voxx Primus, delaying the moment where they notice our presence. Does that mean that each of Infantry Logistics: Armor and Infantry Logistics: Guns delay the revolution by a turn, or that we need both research complete to delay by a turn?
In order; only with the unrest if you drop 2 Billion per world (and then only slightly), and they delay by a Turn, but only once.
@HeroCooky Wasn't there something like we could raise Void Industry from IX to X with 1 action because we were recouping it after it had been lowered by taking over a planet or something?
There was. Added that to the Actions.
out of curiosity is furasha's hanen where the location of House Manna's personal Garden World is located ?
Nope. It's in Sub-Sector Soot.

5 (All Knights) to 20 (No Knights) would be needed.

Also, night!
So going off this post I think we want to deploy the 1st Neumidian SAG, 1st Kriegar SAG, and 1st War-Pack to ensure they hit Veteran status along with at least 2 other SAGs and some combination of 3 more War-Packs or another 12 SAGs. That way we'll get our most experienced formations to full effectiveness for the second decade of the Hive World hellwar without risking them getting churned.

Why are so many people convinced that increasing the automation of our industry wont help?
This is the exact same argument that was used against Production Line Rationalization Programs, which was extremely helpful.

Why are so many people convinced that increasing the automation of our industry wont help?
This is the exact same argument that was used against Production Line Rationalization Programs, which was extremely helpful.

This one is admittedly fair in that it's explicitly a tiny boost rather than an unnamed boost, though I have hopes that the MMI action will help increase its impact.

This one is admittedly fair in that it's explicitly a tiny boost rather than an unnamed boost, though I have hopes that the MMI action will help increase its impact.

FWIW we don't know what tiny actually means here when it's scaled to the size of the industries it impacts. I doubt it'll shave off too many actions, but we may see a partial action drop in SBG production and/or more SAGs per action.

Its a tiny increase in the amount of partly automated industries, which should translate to a larger boost in industry output, about which the action doesn't say anything, because automation even partial is a lot more efficient than completely not automated industry.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HeroCooky on Jul 8, 2024 at 1:48 PM, finished with 54 posts and 24 votes.

• [X] Plan: A Little Bit of Every Prep
    -[X][Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
    --[X] Minotaur (0/3)
    -[X][Free Action] To honour Chapter Master Chyron and the Lamenters, a decennial event across the Federation with 5 days of mourning and remembrance followed by 5 days of parades and celebration. Donations to worthy causes in their name, tokens of appreciation sent to them or burnt in effigy. Chyron was not a Saint of the Star Child, but a honorary Father of the Lamenters.
    [X] Plan: Preparing for the Evacuation
    -[X][General] Research
    --[X] Sophont Workforce Requirement Reduction Considerations
    [X] Plan: A Little Bit of Every Prep with honor
    --[X] Minotaur (0/3)
    [X] Plan Housing Industry and Military
    -[X][General] Terraform
    --[X] Git - (Target Biosphere: Megaflora) - (Maximum Population: 36 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
    --[X] Nurn - (Target Biosphere: Fog Mountains) - (Maximum Population: 27 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~170 Years)
    -[X][General] Research
    --[X] Sophont Workforce Requirement Reduction Considerations
    --[X] Minotaur (0/3)
    [X] Plan Honoring The Chapter
    -[X] [Chapter] Standardize The Chapter Fleet, Please? (2.5/4)
    --[X] Minotaur (0/3)
    --[X] Minotaur (0/3)
    [X][Free Action] To honour Chapter Master Chyron and the Lamenters, a decennial event across the Federation with 5 days of mourning and remembrance followed by 5 days of parades and celebration. Donations to worthy causes in their name, tokens of appreciation sent to them or burnt in effigy. Chyron was not a Saint of the Star Child, but a honorary Father of the Lamenters.
    [X] Plan: Mind, Void and Earth
    -[X][General] Research
    --[X] Mind-Machine Interface Re-Examined

808.M42 - The Overcrowded Hellscape
With the clock ticking and the day to liberate Voxx Primus and Secundus coming ever closer, minds begin to glacially turn toward the beyond-monumental task of shifting untold billions from the overcrowded hellscape that dared call itself an inhabited planet.

For that purpose, the Federation's planners and thinkers believe that three types of ships are required, each subdivided further based on each think tank's focus or priority.

The first type are ships capable of Rendering Immediate Aid to the population of Voxx Primus to stem the unfathomable tide of casualties that will result in even the miraculous scenario that every defender will lay down their arms. These ships should be quickly produced, be quick flyers, and be able to ferry supplies from orbit to the surface.

The second type are ships capable of Shifting Large Populations away from Voxx Primus towards prepared colonies, stations, or refugee housing within the Federation proper. They should be capable of loading large amounts of frightened, uncertain, sick, and angry people, able to withstand continuous riots from within and be able to enforce order once the refugees/shifted populations are disgorged on their new home planet/station.

The third type are ships able to Ferry Large Amounts Of Supplies, be they food, medicine, or materials, to Voxx Primus and Secundus to bolster local efforts and become a stop-gap measure to the very likely mass-rout of Duchy freighters toward safer harbors. Should the 'Trusty Delivery,' 'On-Time Hallowed Foods,' and 'Bulk Discounts Need Not Apply' not be brought over to our side, these ships must be capable of feeding hundreds of billions. Any that falls below that number will starve in short order.

You have 24 DP. Light Freighters cost 4 DP, Heavy Freighters 8 DP
(6-Hour Moratorium)
[] (Write-In Designs)

Voting is open
Back