Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] A fine, midnight blue choker, from which hung a thumb sized clear gem, set in silver.

I wonder how long Qiyi wil wait to eat it. She's a polite girl, she should wait, right ?

[X] A serpentine hair ornament of dark jade and silver wire, meant to be woven into a braid.

This way, we can slightly focus more on our tanoiness instead of our offense options. Also snakes are just living ribbons.

[X] A serpentine hair ornament of dark jade and silver wire, meant to be woven into a braid.

Was originally gonna vote choker but was persuaded by the argument that the hair ornament is funnier

Last edited:
I do wish the choker was a bit more Bai aesthetic but I like the symmetry between LQ gifting a necklace to xiulan and meizhen giving a necklace to LQ

[X] A fine, midnight blue choker, from which hung a thumb sized clear gem, set in silver.

Adhoc vote count started by Killer_Whale on Oct 16, 2024 at 3:38 PM, finished with 111 posts and 75 votes.

An absorbative antitoxin talisman, meant to protect against even the venoms of the Bai and the impurity of the ith

Committing to this choice for earlier mentioned practical reasons and later observed implicating reasons. I am curious if said implications will be mentioned, or if it will never leave the boundaries of the questers minds.

Gotta be practical with the ith coming up!

Every time I see Qiyi I love her more!!! Qiyi main character time :V

Back