Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Since my idea didn't resonate, better vote for the idea that isn't music

[X] Big Picture Encyclopedia: Emerald Seas
[X] Big Picture Encyclopedia about Animals in Emerald Seas
[X] Emerald Sea Myths and Legends Story Book with a Focus on Dog Shaped Spirit Beasts
[X] Formation: Durability
[X] Formation: Moving Pictures

[X] Illustration Book of Myths and Fables

Last edited:
[X]Emerald Sea Myths and Legends Story Book with a Focus on Dog Shaped Spirit Beasts
[X] shuttlecock

Last edited:
[X]Emerald Sea Myths and Legends Story Book with a Focus on Dog Shaped Spirit Beasts

[X] Illustration Book of Myths and Fables as they relate to Dancing
[X] Book on Dancing Lessons with an emphasis on ones associated to legends.
[X] Dancing Shoes

Because the specifics of a fighting style can be done at a later date, but for is truly important a good solid foundation needs to be set early, so now is the time to prod Biyu down a that involves learning how to dodge a blow. Besides it'll be good for Qingge's heart to not have to worry about her younger daughter tanking a blow like the elder one.

[X] Emerald Sea Fairy Tale Storybook with a Focus on Dog Shaped Spirit Beasts
[X] Toy bow and arrow

[X] Trompo
[X] Illustration Book of Myths and Fables as they relate to Dancing
[X] Book on Dancing Lessons with an emphasis on ones associated to legends.
[X] Dancing Shoes
[X] Flute

I feel like an animal book is ignoring the purpose of this vote in influencing her interests.

Looks like everyones goin for the flute and picture book, I'd like to point out that if we get her an animal we could get one that'd protect her from those things that tried to dig up in the basement.

Now I know we got the undead security but it wouldn't hurt to give Biyu something that could protect her, not saying the would actually win but at least if things get rough - no pun intended - it could get her AWAY from the mutated things.

Remember the side story that there were animals that were much smarter than normal? Ideally we could get the Bao or "Heaven Forbid" ask the Luo for a favor for a smart animal like a fox or bird as a companion and EARLY WARNING SYSTEM.

I cannot stress she is smack dab in the middle of a war she could get away from if there was someone always with her, Qingge and her nanny won't always be with her but a pet/guardian? I'd pay gold for that.

[X] Drums
[X] Flute
[X] Arts and Crafts set (including paints and the like)
[X] Dancing Shoes

Last edited:

[X] Emerald Sea Myths and Legends Story Book with a Focus on Dog Shaped Spirit Beasts

[X] Flute

I feel like giving her a book about animals and dogs is a bit premature. It's something to encourage but this vote is about introducing and influencing Biyu. She'll get her puppy and probably go all Weilu on us, but we shouldn't be the big sister that gives her sibling dog themed toys and accessories because she said she liked a dog that one time. She's four. She might have a new favorite animal by next week and not have any interests in animals at all the one after.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, sucks more as a child than saying you liked something in passing and then an entire birthday worth of presents are wasted on that thing because your parents can't differentiate between kinda liking something and obsessively craving it. Kids want variety. Let her have a book and then she can still love it in a year when she has a real pet too.

Last edited:
[X] Get her a Drumkit set to fly around and follow her at a fixed distance when given the command to do so. And tell her about the Thunder Puppy you'd encountered and how you'd made music to get its attention and the attention of it's parent. Maybe she can spend some time making music with you and eventually learn how to call upon something in the wilds with her music.

or

[X] Get her a Lute enchanted to project it's sound and built with metallic strings. Give her a metallic pic to play it with. Tell her about the Thunder Puppy you'd encountered and how you'd made music to get its attention and the attention of it's parent. Maybe she can spend some time making music with you and eventually learn how to call upon something in the wilds with her music.

[X] Arts and Crafts set (including paints and the like)

So i like this idea as its the right mix of fun and direction without feeling like it doesn't match her age. Also the content of the book could lead to her focusing on spirit beasts, spirits or a more study based future all of which seem nice to me.

The only issue i have with an instrument is that its better to start a little latter then 5 otherwise i think that would be my vote. Some of the others ideas are interesting but mostly seem either not enough future direction or too much without being much fun for her.

Last edited:
Back