Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] Aggressive posture

This vote is effectively decided, but I do want to at least get my own vote in.

Why would she do that?
It would saddle the barbarian force at large with a logistical burden, damage their morale, and reduce the breadth of their danger to the region in a way that frees up allied forces to move and retaliate against incursion more freely. Ling Qi can't really know the true composition of enemy forces even after engaging a group; there could be merit in damaging a group's capabilities in order to draw in other enemy forces.

Also it's funny.

[X] Aggressive posture

Welp, let's hope for a Renshu Raid 2: Barbarian Boogaloo

Also kinda hoping we come back to whole village prostrating before Precious after he threw himself in front of some earth-shattering (read: yellow scrub) spear attack to protect a kid or something.

"Did I do good Big Sister?"

"You did good Zhengui."

Also, we could then take their stolen gliders and either sell them or give them to people. Also if we steal anything important, such as intel or something culturally important we could get more control over them.

Also, they came to raid and pillage us. Let's raid and pillage them.

I imagine a wraith plasma mortar would be pretty much useless against any immortal above red for the simple fact that dodging would be trivial, a scorpion tank shot is probably a slow but still relevant powerful projectile at green levels, because greens are that bullshit fast.

Also wonder if Zhengui could figure out some fragmentation mechanism next for this ability. Encase the burning orb in a shell of wood then detonate when it get's near a target flak style with the splinters shredding them up. Depends on if the shot is literally just fast moving lava which doesn't tend to explode or an actual explosive projectile I suppose, though that's not too big a change to make.

[X] Aggressive posture
We're one of the strongest assets available for the villages, best if we try to join any battles early.

Back