Adhoc vote count started by HeroCooky on Nov 18, 2020 at 10:56 AM, finished with 52 posts and 9 votes.

• [X] Plan Research and Political Plots
    -[X] You Growl.
    -[X][Faith] Healing For All! - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-7 Materials)
    -[X][Faith] Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) - (2/6 Turns Complete) - (3FF)
    -[X][Diplomacy] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (3 Turns Remaining) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
    --[X]+3FF
    -[X][Martial] Make A Man Out Of You! - (The Unbroken) - (Tech-Scouts) - (0/3 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Learning] Catalog Everything - (Advanced Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics, Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics) - (6/8 Successes)
    --[X] +1SC, +(Fuel Distributor +20 to Hydraulics,Actuator +20 to Hydraulics)
    -[X][Learning] Building up Steam - (Advanced Metallurgy/Advanced Alloys/Advanced Mechanics/Mechanics/Advanced Hydraulics/Hydraulics/Advanced Machinery/Machinery) - (3/8 Successes)
    --[X]+(Rusted Block With Missin Circles +20 to Advanced Metallurgy)
    -[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (SO-01) - (2 Turns) - (House Mirn support: Y)
    -[X][Tree of Knowledge] Light It Up! - (1/4 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Tree of Knowledge] Salt Refinement - Deep Pumps - (1/3 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Holdings] Prepare Quarters - (-6.40 Materials)
    -[X][Personal action] Be With Selene
    -[X][Personal action] Too Much To Do - (Dig For Information) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-2.4 Materials)
    --[X] +6FF
    -[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
    --[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - (Poor-House - (Mirn))
    --[X] Payback loan: -11.70 Materials
    -[X] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Free Action)
    --[X] Guardians For Hire - (Prisoner) - (-1.5 Materials)
    -[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Free Action)
    --[X] Suffer Their Arrogance - (-6 Materials) - (1FF) - (2/4 Turns Complete)
    [X] Plan Stay On Track
    -[X] You Growl.
    -[X][Faith] Build The Brothel 'Consensual' (0/2 turns)
    -[X][Faith] Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) (2/6 turns)
    -[X][Diplomacy] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (3 Turns Remaining)
    --[X] +6FF
    -[X][Martial] Create A Dedicated Range
    -[X][Learning] Catalog Everything - (Advanced Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics, Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics) - (6/8 Successes)
    -[X][Learning] Building up Steam - (Advanced Metallurgy/Advanced Alloys/Advanced Mechanics/Mechanics/Advanced Hydraulics/Hydraulics/Advanced Machinery/Machinery) - (3/8 Successes)
    --[X] SC, Rusted Block With Missin Circles, Fuel Distributor, Actuator, 1FF
    -[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition (TW-01)(3 turns) House Mirn support: N
    -[X][Tree] Light It Up! - (1/4 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Tree] Salt Refinement - Deep Pumps - (1/3 Turns Complete)
    -[X][Holding] Prepare Quarters
    -[X][Personal] Be With Selene
    -[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Dig For Information)
    -[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Free Action)
    -[X] Suffer Their Arrogance - (2/4 Turns Complete)
    -[X] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Free Action)
    --[X] Guardians For Hire - (Prisoner) - (-1.5 Materials)
    -[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
    --[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - (Poor-House - (Mirn))
    --[X] Payback loan: -11.70 Materials
    [X] You Growl.
@Warmach1ne32, @Profectus, @Doctor Elsewhere, please assign your boni until 20:00 CET.

The Actions are:

Healing For All! - (DC: 15)
Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) - (DC: 50) rolled with +3
Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (DC: 55) rolled with +18
Catalog Everything - (DC: 53/67/94) rolled with +67
Building up Steam - (DC: 81/106/131) rolled with +35
Too Much To Do - (Dig For Information) - (DC: 95) rolled with +106
Guardians For Hire - (Prisoner) - (DC: 45) rolled with +16

I mean, seriously. The kingdom's spy master smiled down at us like uncles looking down on their favored nephews swinging a wooden sword around pretending to be a warrior. We need to up our game.
Lady Maranica is only an agent of InSec. A high-ranking one, but nowhere near spy master for the Emperor.

And the analogy would be a demigod of war smiling down at a one-armed 6-year old who challenged them to a duel.

I need 7 1d100 for your Actions with a DC of:
15, if successful, roll 1d3 and 1d40
50, rolled with +38
55, rolled with +48, if successful, roll 2d100
53/67/94 rolled with +67
81/106/131 rolled with +35
95, rolled with +106
45, rolled with +16

The first failure is re-rolled
All others have a DC of 50 for Goodwill roll.

Further Rolls:

Piety:

1d6-2

Income:
18d4+45

The first rolls are taken as official.
I will roll on the 19.11.20 at 17:00 CET if there are no other rolls present.

I once again shall roll

There is my luck
gale threw 7 100-faced dice. Total: 300
22 22 47 47 65 65 14 14 41 41 80 80 31 31

Rolling income and steam.
Profectus threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Steam Total: 91
91 91
Profectus threw 12 4-faced dice. Reason: Income Total: 32
1 1 4 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 4 4 2 2 3 3 1 1 4 4 4 4 1 1
Profectus threw 6 4-faced dice. Reason: Income part 2 Total: 12
1 1 4 4 1 1 4 4 1 1 1 1

So, I have been thinking about the tower full of machines, TOP-03. How do people want to go about looting that place?
It's going to take three turns to train our Tech-Scouts, which isn't enough to research all combat-relevant projects(better crossbows, electrified weapons, combat-drugs, pipes for coordination) but should be enough to get better crossbows and electrified weapons.
We could then hire Amra Kaliv/ The Huntsmen or another mercenary company to help us clear the place.

Or we could expand our training field(4 turns) and create a third military unit in-house. Not sure how long that would take though, "Pump Those Legs!" doesn't list how long it takes to complete. But that would give us more time to research stuff and we could create a unit that is focused on close-combat fighting, keeping any robots away from our scouts or the Unbroken.

There is one crossbow in the prototype stage with 90 bolts and a fire-rate of 0.501 seconds, though there are issues with weight, accuracy, range, and cost. Can still puncture plaitmail though!
That is ridiculous. No wonder nobody uses gunpowder weapons. Makes me curious how they achieve that kind of firepower, though. Advanced engineering or weird material science?

Why are we even wasting our time sending an expedition to SO-01? That place is pure garbage.
Because with that place it's more likely for us to find stuff that we are actually willing to sell. That and it keeps House Mirn happy because they keep getting Artefacts. Sending expeditions to other places would be possible of course, but that would require either the Tech-Scouts(for scouting new areas) or The Unbroken(for locations like TOP-01, because I want to keep all the Rare stuff for ourselves).

Both units are busy training in my plan so I went with an expedition to SO-01. And I think the Tech-Scouts need that training, or they will suffer because of their Militia grade training a -5 on every roll they make to clear TOP-03.

We should really start planting more spies, if only to get an accurate read on the situation.
We should, yes. But that takes 3 turns for one faction. If we want a level 1 spy network for all local factions, and we use only our single Diplomacy action, that would take 15 turns. Assuming the dice is willing.

15 needed, 22 rolled, if successful, roll 1d3 and 1d40
50 needed , 47 rolled add 38 equals 75 ,
55 needed, 65 rolled add 48 equals 113 , if successful, roll 2d100
53/67/94 needed, 14 rolled add 67 equals 81 ,with +67
81/106/131 needed, 41 rolled add 35 equals 76
95 needed, 80 rolled add 106 equals 186
45 needed, 32 rolled add 16 equals 48

So 1d3 here and that is one
gale threw 1 3-faced dice. Total: 1
1 1

Last edited:
Lat of all is the 2d100s which are 92 and 80