Hmm. Just noticed the malus to scouting in the wastes. What do people think about still sending lizards out to scout? Lack of information really hurt us last turn.

@HeroCooky, I would assume that scout lizards maintain their relative speed advantage to everything else in harsh weather, yes? We might get less information, but we're not more likely to lose units, yes?

[X] Plan: Reinforcements, Adjustments and Scouting.
-[X] Of the new units, send 1 Crossbow Battalion and 1 Sword Battalion to Gu Valley. Send 1 Sword Battalion to the Nimer Flats.
-[X] Detach 1 scout lizard from the Sivaldy Caves and 2 from Nimer Flats.
- [X] Scout - Wastes - (3 Scout Lizards)
--[X] First priority is to detect incoming attacks, identify their composition and warn fortified positions.
---[X] Second priority is to evaluate Nek-Ne command structure and coordination.
-[X] Daughter of Dawn is to be ready to provide emergency redeployment of forces in the event of a concerted attack on one position. Again, concealment takes priority unless the Nek-Ne have committed their remaining forces. If the opportunity presents itself to do so undetected, destroy more cave entrances.
--[X] Investigate the possibility of using DoD to ferry in larger amounts of supplies.
-[X] Transfer 1 Vanar Longbolt team from the Alali Pass to Gu Valley. Longbolts are to focus on sniping dangerous mutations.
-[X] Detach 2 Knights from each Sivaldy Cave entrance in the waste.
--[X] Send 2 of these Knights each to the Gu Valley, Alali Pass and Nimer Flats. Their job is to deal with dangerous mutations like the Soothsayer, and/or provide disruptive flanking attacks.
-[X] Fortify Cave Exits - (3) - (14-15 Knights per exit, one Scout lizard unit patrolling smaller flanking caves)
-[X] Fortify Position - Alali Pass - (Exit) - (1 Spear, 1 Crossbow, 1 Tribal, 1 Longbolt, 2 Knights)
-[X] Fortify Position - Nimer Flats - (Entrance) - (2 War Lizard, 2 Scout Lizard, 1 Crossbow, 2 Tribal, 2.8 Sword, 1 Grenadiers, 2 Knights)
-[X] Fortify Position - Gu Valley - (Midway) - (2 Crossbow, 1 Sword, 1 Tribal, 1 Longbolt, 1 Coilgun, 2 Knights)
-[X] Request More Supplies

Alright, there's the inital plan. I'm open to any feedback or suggestions. By my count this costs us 313 supplies?

Adhoc vote count started by HeroCooky on Mar 16, 2021 at 12:18 PM, finished with 9 posts and 4 votes.

• [X] Plan: Reinforcements, Adjustments and Scouting.
    -[X] Of the new units, send 1 Crossbow Battalion and 1 Sword Battalion to Gu Valley. Send 1 Sword Battalion to the Nimer Flats.
    -[X] Detach 1 scout lizard from the Sivaldy Caves and 2 from Nimer Flats.
    - [X] Scout - Wastes - (3 Scout Lizards)
    --[X] First priority is to detect incoming attacks, identify their composition and warn fortified positions.
    ---[X] Second priority is to evaluate Nek-Ne command structure and coordination.
    -[X] Daughter of Dawn is to be ready to provide emergency redeployment of forces in the event of a concerted attack on one position. Again, concealment takes priority unless the Nek-Ne have committed their remaining forces. If the opportunity presents itself to do so undetected, destroy more cave entrances.
    --[X] Investigate the possibility of using DoD to ferry in larger amounts of supplies.
    -[X] Transfer 1 Vanar Longbolt team from the Alali Pass to Gu Valley. Longbolts are to focus on sniping dangerous mutations.
    -[X] Detach 2 Knights from each Sivaldy Cave entrance in the waste.
    --[X] Send 2 of these Knights each to the Gu Valley, Alali Pass and Nimer Flats. Their job is to deal with dangerous mutations like the Soothsayer, and/or provide disruptive flanking attacks.
    -[X] Fortify Cave Exits - (3) - (14-15 Knights per exit, one Scout lizard unit patrolling smaller flanking caves)
    -[X] Fortify Position - Alali Pass - (Exit) - (1 Spear, 1 Crossbow, 1 Tribal, 1 Longbolt, 2 Knights)
    -[X] Fortify Position - Nimer Flats - (Entrance) - (2 War Lizard, 2 Scout Lizard, 1 Crossbow, 2 Tribal, 2.8 Sword, 1 Grenadiers, 2 Knights)
    -[X] Fortify Position - Gu Valley - (Midway) - (2 Crossbow, 1 Sword, 1 Tribal, 1 Longbolt, 1 Coilgun, 2 Knights)
    -[X] Request More Supplies
I need 4d25, please and thank you.

@BelligerentGnu, some questions to your plan I only now realized.

1. You want to send two individual Knights to each theater, not two squads, right?
2. You want to fortify Nimer Flats, not the Ancient Structures, right?

@BelligerentGnu, some questions to your plan I only now realized.

1. You want to send two individual Knights to each theater, not two squads, right?
2. You want to fortify Nimer Flats, not the Ancient Structures, right?

Yes to the first, and no to the second. I want to further fortify what we've done on the ancient structures.

Pretty sure fortifying an open plains is just building a fort. :p

Whooo! As of today, [Cult Creator - The Pilgrims Journey] is officially one year old!

To celebrate this achievement, and because you are the ones who made this possible, you can vote to receive one of the options below!

[ ] Artwork - (Subject)
Want to have a person or landscape be portrayed in real art? How someone looks in color instead of words? Or do you crave the knowledge of what alien and beautiful landscapes Calynth holds? Then choose this option, replace (Subject) with who-, or what-ever you want!

[ ] Lore Dump - (Subject)
The world of Calynth is vast and alien. Many facets of life cannot be shown by the sheer dint of me not being able to write them in a way that makes them relevant. This is where this option comes into play! Do you want to know more about something? Anything? Then write in what piece of information you desire to be told in exquisite detail, and I will deliver!

[ ] Ask Three Specific Questions - (Subject)
This will allow you to ask me three things to answer truthfully and explain what they mean! Though beware: the questions have to be specific and will contain spoilers if you pry too deep!

[x] Artwork - The Tree Of Knowledge (with settlement)

realy whant to see what it look like

Post-apocalyptic tree fort sounds nice.
Something I need to clarify is that the village Norqod is, as of this moment, almost entirely underground. There is a big wall, and some storage houses, but most of the important things are underground. Unless you wish to focus on Norqod, it would only serve to sacrifice detail for the Tree on unused land.

[x] Artwork - The Tree Of Knowledge
When I said with settlement, I mostly meant just having the signs of it being dug out

Ok, other options...

[X] Artwork - Aria + PD
[X] Artwork - The scouts discovering the Daughter of Dawn
[X] Artwork - Lady Maranica during an underground fight

Back