Voting is open

And yeah, look at them. They have less than two full SBG. Now, taking them over will probably be complicated with lots of humanitarian votes and considerations, and so it shouldn't be done when we're staring down the barrel of a Major War, but we're in fact... bigger than them by far.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by HeroCooky on Jul 11, 2024 at 10:52 AM, finished with 73 posts and 19 votes.

• [X] Plan: Ships To Blot Out The Sun, Infiltration to Squeeze Out Their Defenses
    -[X] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
    --[X] Minotaur (1/2.5)
    ---[X] When completed it is to stay in the Perfinda system in order to be beyond their Scouting efforts.
    -[X] [Voxx Primus] The Defense Stations are not the only threat we face, but they are definitely one of the major threats, and so we need to concentrate our efforts on thoroughly infiltrating every aspect of the Defense Station. Janitors and duct-workers, coders and guards, all of them matter to the chance to do either significant damage or seize the stations outright, and in either case open the door to the Lamenters' or others.
    -[X] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
    --[X] Evacuation Fleets - (0/4)
    -[X] Switch from Lupus-Class Destroyers for the Automatic Destroyer Production, to Rustbuckets
    [X] Plan: Ships, Tech advantage, Infiltration
    -[X] [General] Research:
    --[X] Expanded Snapshot Cogitation Improvements and Tetratek ARc Cannonade
    --[X] Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development (free research)
    -[X] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
    --[X] Minotaur (1/2.5)
    ---[X] When completed it is to stay in the Perfinda system in order to be beyond their Scouting efforts.
    -[X] [Voxx Primus] The Defense Stations are not the only threat we face, but they are definitely one of the major threats, and so we need to concentrate our efforts on thoroughly infiltrating every aspect of the Defense Station. Janitors and duct-workers, coders and guards, all of them matter to the chance to do either significant damage or seize the stations outright, and in either case open the door to the Lamenters' or others.
    -[X] Switch from Lupus-Class Destroyers for the Automatic Destroyer Production, to Rustbuckets
    [X] Plan: Speeding Up The Slow Rolling
    -[X] [Voxx Primus Defense Fleet] With the draw down wrapping up, now would be an excellent time to slip in our own people as candidates for replacements for lost crew who were taken with the redirected fleets and start getting our people into a position to get positions within the mobile fleet assets still in system. And who knows, maybe we can learn something about those Cutting Ships with our extended access?
    -[X] [Voxx Primus and Voxx Secondus Food Transport Fleet] As the clock ticks down further and further, we need to get a move on for embedding assets and getting ready to do what's needed to prevent hundreds of billions from dying. The word is go for starting our infiltration of the Food Ships that handle the deliveries for Primus.
    [X] Plan improved logistics
    -[X] Logistical Infantry-Grade Weapons Development (0/2) x2
    -[X] Logicstical Infantry-Grade Armor Development (0/2) x2(one from free research)
    -[X] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies(from banked research)
    -[X] Switch from Lupus-Class Destroyers for the Automatic Destroyr Production, to Rustbuckets
Only locking in the vote. Still writing/drawing.

Last edited:

And yeah, look at them. They have less than two full SBG. Now, taking them over will probably be complicated with lots of humanitarian votes and considerations, and so it shouldn't be done when we're staring down the barrel of a Major War, but we're in fact... bigger than them by far.
An interesting point is that it's been preparing for Voxx which has gotten us this far. The mad scramble has turned us into a bit more of a sector power than a regional power.

I still think psytech is the best option going forward though. Thoughts?

[] Plan: An Army Ready for Conquest
-[] [General] Research:
--[] Logistical Infantry-Grade Weapons Development (0/2) (+Free Research Action)
-[] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
--[] Minotaur (2/2.5), rollover into Leviathan (0/2.5)
-[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
--[] Evacuation Fleets - (1/4)

My plan for next turn, assuming nothing changes. We do the first half of the Logistical Research: it will strongly boost our Army, which we will need to efficiently take over Voxx Primus and the rest of Van Zandt. Next turn we can do the second half, which will give us another turn of delay before the war.
And we continue working on the essentials (SBGs and Evacuation Fleet), so nothing is left aside.

Last edited:
Didn't the eldar turn that off?
I think they promised to keep it safe and prevent anyone else from using it, but I'm not sure if they can stick to that promise if the Drukhari are strong enough to break through.

FYI I don't know anything about how strong the Eldar and Drukhari are supposed to be in lore, so I might just be talking out of my ass.

People are convinced that doing both logistical upgrades would delay Voxx another turn. Is that true? I thought it was just a 'standard' improvement, not one of the super-special fancy improvements that would let us extend the timer longer than we already have.

But I'm also convinced we need to fit this action in:
-[] General: Terraform Litra + Ivah (33B)
Because it replaces 3 actions on void habitats later.

People are convinced that doing both logistical upgrades would delay Voxx another turn. Is that true? I thought it was just a 'standard' improvement, not one of the super-special fancy improvements that would let us extend the timer longer than we already have.
HeroCooky has repeatedly said so. Presumably the easier to build weapons and armors are useful for our Underhivers' war.

Since we need exactly three actions to complete the Logistical research, it's a turn lost for a turn gained - in exchange for a big buff to our Army (the redheaded stepchild that we so often forget to put actions on). And it's also one more turn for our Terraformed planets to cook.

Last edited:
People forget quickly how disastrous it was, the last time we decided to open a new front while already hostile to a peer enemy. We got an entire fleet wrecked.
TBF it was said that the dice really fucked us over there as well as making it so the backbone of our fleet was late to the fight.

But again, if we instead just choose to help them, we don't really need to send them all that much to be effective. Just spend an action to make a small Task Fleet (1x Andromeda, 3x Libras, 2x Scorpios, 1x Leo, 4x Cruxes) to go and help them out in their attack on the Croaf. If they do good, great, but if they happen to get wiped out, well that's too bad but we can't send any more out there. Just a little extra something that's not that significant to us but could prove useful to them.

We can crush them if we wanted to, but if we instead subverted them to our side through espionage and diplomacy, we can get most of their infrastructure and military intact for our us to use. In fact, if we ally with them against an arguably worse polity we'd be able to take them on while blunting our own losses.

I remember them saying it would help, but not an explicit statement that it would extend past the 40-year soft cap. I could be wrong, but if so can you quote the post?

Remind me, did @HeroCooky say that the Logistical/Cheaper Infantry stuff would count as an Additional Action for the Hive Infiltration? I think I remember something about that, but I cannot find it.
Yes, but only if both are done.
It's essentially a free action, since it costs 3 actions to research it and give us one free turn before the war starts. It's also one more turn for our terraformed planets to cook.

But I'm also convinced we need to fit this action in:
-[] General: Terraform Litra + Ivah (33B)
Because it replaces 3 actions on void habitats later.
Alright, alternative plan:

[] Plan: An Army Ready for Conquest With More Terraforming
-[] [General] Research:
--[] Logistical Infantry-Grade Weapons Development (0/2) (+Free Research Action)
-[] [General] Terraform (Planet/s)
--[] Litra - (Target Biosphere: Ice Bog) - (Maximum Population: 15 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
--[] Ivuh - (Target Biosphere: Planetary Mangroves) - (Maximum Population: 18 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~180 Years)

I'm prioritizing the SBG over the Evacuation Fleet, because when we get 5 SBGs we get a Fourth Action on the next turn.

Last edited:
Alright, alternative plan:

[] Plan: An Army Ready for Conquest With More Terraforming
-[] [General] Research:
-[] [General] Terraform (Planet/s)
--[] Litra - (Target Biosphere: Ice Bog) - (Maximum Population: 15 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
--[] Ivuh - (Target Biosphere: Planetary Mangroves) - (Maximum Population: 18 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~180 Years)

I'm prioritizing the SBG over the Evacuation Fleet, because when we get 5 SBGs we get a Fourth Action on the next turn.
This late in the game, further terraformation actions are a waste of actions, unless the war for Voxx takes an entire century.
It's much better to spend those actions on things that'll pay off in a more timely fashion.

This late in the game, further terraformation actions are a waste of actions, unless the war for Voxx takes an entire century.
It's much better to spend those actions on things that'll pay off in a more timely fashion.
Yeah, we currently have capacity for 250 billion people.

The remainder we can assume will conveniently die during the big delay.

You mean, 250 billion on the planets we are terraforming.
50 billion more can be comfortably housed on Voxx itself.
And then a number can be housed on our preexisting planets, though that will involve significant social unrest.
Meanwhile, 3 actions of building habitat stations is enough to house 36 billions... and unlike terraforming, those can be taken during the war.
Suppose that, during the war, we activate our special Iconoclast crisis ability "take 5 actions, 3 must be military in nature, lasts 5 turns max". If we spend the next five turns on a cycle of "three actions on SBGs, two actions on habitat stations", we end up with 6 SBGs to support the war effort, enough habitat stations to house 120 billion people, and incidentally raising Void Industries three times.
Taking a terraformation action now, meanwhile, only helps us if the build-up to the war and the war itself, combined, last less than the time it'll take to fully terraform the planet.

At this point, it would be best to work on the Space Station habitats if we want more living space. That or get planets from someone else one way or another.

50 billion more can be comfortably housed on Voxx itself.
That will cost us 4-6 development in most categories. Even with Slumbering Giant that will take centuries to recover from. And the 'social unrest' from housing them on our planets also didn't sound like a great penalty to have in the middle of the war. Maybe 1 billion apiece would be better, but that's still not great.

We're already planning on stalling the evacuation until Maphara is ready, because it's 40% of our current planned housing capacity. The projected planets won't finish long after Maphara. If you're super-worried about timing we could always switch to Bob and Amut to finish well before then in exchange for it only being worth 2 stations instead of 3. Amut would finish 2 turns after the Voxx revolution and Amut would finish 3 turns after that, around when we can actually start evacuating people.

Suppose that, during the war, we activate our special Iconoclast crisis ability "take 5 actions, 3 must be military in nature, lasts 5 turns max". If we spend the next five turns on a cycle of "three actions on SBGs, two actions on habitat stations", we end up with 6 SBGs to support the war effort, enough habitat stations to house 120 billion people, and incidentally raising Void Industries three times.
Great, so we spend every single spare action we have during the war then our problems are solved. Good to hear. If we take 1 action now then we save 3 actions then for things like research, refits, essential songs, etc. That seems a worthwhile investment to me.

Finally, I'll also remind you that planets are significantly more productive than stations. There's a part of me that would love to just get every planet on the list ticking, since we get 2/action. It's pretty similar to the colonize action, just extra-good now because we can immediately fill them with population from Voxx.
Yes. They are planets after all. They have oodles of stuff you can exploit, not to mention will boost your overall economy/Action efficiency far more than the space stations will.

Last edited:
Finally, I'll also remind you that planets are significantly more productive than stations. There's a part of me that would love to just get every planet on the list ticking, since we get 2/action. It's pretty similar to the colonize action, just extra-good now because we can immediately fill them with population from Voxx.
but it is very likely that the planets will not be ready in time

830.M42 - In Her Name
Harrowing news from Voxx Primus; Star-Magos Caine has returned, her tainted soul and corrupting speeches rearing their heads once more within the minds of the innocent and insufficiently guarded.

With her words, she took up the banner of the Five-Fold Path. With her techno-sorceries, she beguiled many Techpriests, from the lowest Acolyte to the highest Magos. With her corruption seeping from unholy sigils, she turned Regiments of PDF and scores of local law enforcers and Arbites to her side.

In her name, they spread unknown to our manifold eyes and ears.
In her name, they took and prepared for a fight against reality and reason.
In her name, they rose, a scream of daemonic cackling thundering within the souls of the Voxxians and the minds of the Voxxian psykers.

In her name, the Hallowed Cogitation screamed within the Warp for three minutes, something within the vessel writhing in pain and terror beyond counting and knowing.

And in her name, all those who took up her banner rose into the Upper Spire of Hive Jubileus, turning tens of thousands into fuel for a ritual that allowed over three million cultists to escape.

The results of her month-long rampage were...damaging to our efforts.

The Mechanicus is currently devouring itself in a frenzy of Orthodoxy; any deviancy from the Credo Omnissiah is punished beyond proportions, and the local cults and sects of the Imperial Cult are on a warpath against anything that they believe might be tainted by even a smidge of Chaos.

Millions have already died, and millions more will follow.

The damage to our networks has been... significant. Many of our operations had to be burned in full or evacuated immediately thanks to the frenzy of the populations, and the Propaganda Office is certain that our efforts to undermine and infiltrate Voxx Primus cannot be kept hidden for more than three decades thanks to these...events. All efforts must be placed on ensuring the war will succeed now. There is little room for anything else now.

Doubly so because the Arch-Heresiarch Caine ensured one last message was played through the Noosphere and vox-casters of the planet;
+++In the name of the Star-Father and the Five-Faced Godhead, I bid thee farewell until we meet again; all you fooled by the lies of The Glimmering Quinceps and his words of gilded poison. May your war be long and bloody.+++

You Have 3 [Three] Actions. Currently Active ISC: [New Dawn R&D]
(6-Hour Moratorium)
[Green Horizons Colonization LTD] - Resettlement Initiatives - Increases colonized worlds by 50% if the Action {Colonize Planet/s} is used.
[New Dawn R&D] - Anomaly Identified - Uncover Points of Interest (PoI) within and without your territory every Turn this ISC is sponsored. PoI include (but are not limited to) new colonizable systems, Economic Boons, Military Relevant Resources or Locations, and more.
[Federation Post] - Messenger Fleet - Reduce the cost of improving Civilian Infrastructure by 50% (rounded down).

[] [General] Develop The Federations'...
-[] Food Production VII (0/2)
-[] Civilian Infrastructure XIII (0/2)
-[] Heavy Industry VI (1/2)
-[] Void Industry X (0/1)
-[] Medical Services VI (1/2)
-[] Military Industry VI (1/2)

(Gain: A boost in production focusing on the chosen option.)

[] [General] Colonize (Planet/s)
It is time to bring three more worlds into the fold. Thanks to the Kil'drabi becoming our Kin, we can now categorize Frozen, Ash, and Volcanic Worlds as Habitable instead.
(Gain: Two colonized Worlds.
Habitable Worlds: N/A
Hostile Worlds (-1 Void Industry): Qulach's Forge - Node 17c (Acidic Atmosphere)
Deathworlds (-1 to All): Qulach's Forge - Qulach's Forge (Fallout, Glass, Industrial Ruins, and Chemicals))

[] [General] Terraform (Planet)
Thanks to the aid of the Irrita (against payment), we will be able to donate life to planets that do not yet have any of their own.
(Gain: Two Terraformed and Colonized Planets.)
Currently Terraforming:
Howling Gale - (Target Biosphere: Black-Sky Myconoid) - (Maximum Population: 50 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~120 Years) - (Finished: 886.M42)
Maphara - (Target Biosphere: Tepui and Cenote) - (Maximum Population: 101 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~200 Years) - (Finished: 980.M42)
Nurn - (Target Biosphere: Fog Mountains) - (Maximum Population: 27 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~170 Years) - (Finished: 970.M42)
Git - (Target Biosphere: Megaflora) - (Maximum Population: 36 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years) - (Finished: 960.M42)
Ixcat - (Target Biosphere: Wet Tidally Locked) - (Maximum Population: 16 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years) - (Finished: 970.M42)
Nushar - (Target Biosphere: Dry Forests and Steppes) - (Maximum Population: 22 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~150 Years) - (Finished: 960.M42)

Not Yet Being Terraformed:
Amut - (Target Biosphere: Volcanic Basalt Lichen) - (Maximum Population: 10 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~80 Years)
Litra - (Target Biosphere: Ice Bog) - (Maximum Population: 15 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
Trif - (Target Biosphere: Lilypad Ocean) - (Maximum Population: 20 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~250 Years)
Ivuh - (Target Biosphere: Planetary Mangroves) - (Maximum Population: 18 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~180 Years)
Scil - (Target Biosphere: Petrified Woods and New Growth Forests) - (Maximum Population: 35 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~230 Years)
Yeogawa - (Target Biosphere: Flowering Abdundance) - (Maximum Population: 46 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~220 Years)
X-14/RHO - (Target Biosphere: Dry Caves) - (Maximum Population: 9 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~190 Years)
Bob - (Target Biosphere: Badlands) - (Maximum Population: 11 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~110 Years)
Llolanov - (Target Biosphere: Temperate Forests and Mild Arctic) - (Maximum Population: 9 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~140 Years)

[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
-[] Habitat Stations

(Gain: +1 Void Industry every three Actions, enough living space for ~12 Billion people per Action.)
-[] Evacuation Fleets - (1/4)
(Gain: 4x Canis-Major, 9x Canis-Minor, 3x Rustbucket-Class, and 19x Auriga-Class, enough to evacuate Voxx Primus without titanic civilian casualties.)

[] [General] Research:
01001101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000010 01101001 01101110 01101000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01010011 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100001
-[] Poke The Weird Ships
(Gain: Information?)
-[] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies
(Gain: Information, and perhaps equipment?)
-[] Mind-Machine Interface Re-Examined
(Greater Insight into already existing MMI methods and links.)
-[] Enhanced Factory Servitors (0/2)
(Gain: Tiny increase in mostly automated industries.)
-[] Ogryn Neural Cognition Enhancement Studies
(Gain: Potentially smarter (potentially up to a smart 5-year old!) Ogryn?)
-[] Creative Anti-Gravity Military Utilization
(Gain: Prototype Grav-Chute Infantry)
-[] Burner Seeker Mines and Rotary Plasma-Macro Cannons
(Gain: An upgrade to your Mines. These weapons automatically seek out non-friendly ships within a medium radius around themselves. Rotary Plasma-Macro Cannons.)
-[] Expanded Snapshot Cogitation Improvements and Tetratek ARc Cannonade
(Gain: Missiles have increased Breakthrough against Hostile AM-Systems and Tetratek Advanced-Reach (Grade c) Cannonade Ship Weapon (4 DP).)
-[] Novel Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
(Gain: Infantry Weapons and Armor Upgrades.)
-[] Experimental Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development
(Gain: New Infantry Weapons and Armors.)
-[] Logistical Infantry-Grade Weapons Development (0/2)
(Gain: Cheaper Infantry Weapons.)
-[] Logicstical Infantry-Grade Armor Development (0/2)
(Gain: Cheaper Infantry Armor.)
-[] Ship Equipment Standardization - [1 DP Equipment] (0/2)
(Gain: Standardize 1 [One] 1 DP Ship Equipment across all new Designs.)
-[] Shipyard Automatization III (0/4)
(Gain: 1 Frigate every Turn.)
-[] Reconstruct The Shattered STC-Fragment (1/9)
(Gain: An STC Fragment.)

Hereteks Refuge - Reduce Research Cost by 20%, Rounded Up. +0.2 Research per Action Spent.
Academic Publishing Institutes - +0.15 Research per Action Spent.
[Song - 10x Choirs] - A Spark of Genius - +0.05 Research per Action Spent.
(0.90 Research Banked)

[] [General] Infiltrate (Planet/Polity)
With the Glimmering Federation allocating funds and expertise to subvert, convert, and then integrate new systems without causing mass casualties or widespread destruction, the Propaganda Office has now been outfitted with ships, Choirs, materials, factories, and a mandate to do just that to bring foreign systems into our sphere of influence and then the Federation as a whole.
(Prop Office Note: We highly urge for Voxx Secundus to be Infiltrated as soon as possible to ensure the system and its defenders can be brought to our side when the Revolution is triggered and our fleets arrive in their system.
Gain: Allows you to slowly convert one [1] random system at a time to the Glimmering Federation without Action cost.)
Voxx Primus
Ordered Subversion Time-Frame: ~80 Years
Suspected Time to Discover our Efforts: ~30 Years
Modifiers: -~20 Years to Discover thanks to Mechanicus Orthodoxy Crackdown and Chaos Cult Rising

Voxx Secundus
Ordered Subversion Time-Frame: ~80 Years
Suspected Time to Discover our Efforts: ~170 Years
Modifiers: N/A

[] [General] Free Movement and Friendship Declaration
Due to the Glimmering Federations' patronage of the Ashan Families, inconsistent as it was overwhelming in the industrial and economic sectors, they proposed opening the border between the citizens of both nations to seek employment and opportunity (with some limiting factors and clauses, security concerns still apply after all), alongside a Friendship Declaration between the two governments.
(Gain: Ashan Families like you more.)

[] Trigger The Voxx Revolution
May there be peace amongst the stars.
(Gain: Sub-Turn planning the Free Duchy War.)

[] [Military] Create A [Blazing Sun - 6x War-Packs] or 8x SAGs - [System/s] - [Weight: Light/Medium/Heavy] - [Type: Infantry/Mechanized/Tanks/Augmetic Legion] - [Classification: Sabotage/Assault/Engineering/Demolition/Ogryn/Kil'drabi]
Sabotage Units will focus on raiding and disrupting the enemy with lighting raids and plundering logistics; Assault Units will punch through the enemy in weak points and sow confusion with overwhelming firepower; Engineering Units will focus on creating fortifications and using turrets, mines, and barricades; Demolition Units will be comprised out of heavy weaponry squads with plenty of explosives, from mines to rockets; and Ogryn Units will be Ogryns armored in heavy metals and armed with shields and Beatin' Sticks led by soldiers with spiffy hats that will not be disobeyed. Kil'drabi Units can go into temperature enviroments Humans would require special equipment with ease. Infantry Units consist mainly of boots on the ground, while Mechanized Units are equipped with vehicles that increase mobility and durability at the cost of logistics and all-terrain capability, with Tanks allowing a myriad of armored spearheads or operations to proceed, and an Augmetic Legion consists of cybernetically enhanced humans, equipped with high-end implants and prosthetics that set them far above the human baseline, allowing for far more dangerous deployments. Light Units are better for low-logistic scenarios, while Medium Units rely more on regular shipments and strike a good balance between supply consumption and effectiveness. Heavy Units rely on solid logistics to continue working while offering an equal force concentration in return. A War-Pack comprises 15 Karnivores grouped in Packs of 3 Knights each, alongside the infrastructure/logistics to support and rebuild their Knights.
(Gain: Four War-Packs or Six SAGs. These contain [Four Units] chosen from the above choices. Tanks require no Classification.)

[] [Military] [Construct/Refit] A Fleet - [48 Fleet Points] - [32 FP Banked]
Ships are produced at these rates: Scouts at 1 FP, Destroyers at 2 FP, Light Freighters at 3 FP, Frigates at 4 FP, Light Cruisers at 8 FP, Heavy Cruisers at 18 FP, and Heavy Freighters at 25 FP.
(Gain: Chosen Fleet.)

[] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
-[] Minotaur (2/2.5)
-[] Leviathan (0/2.5)
-[] Basilisk (0/2.5)
-[] Hydralisk (0/2.5)
-[] Necrolisk (0/2.5)

A Sector Battle Group consists of 4 Heavy Cruisers, 8 Carriers, 6 Light Cruisers, 8 Heavy Frigates, and 4 Corvettes. Building them in bulk is cheaper than in parcel, and once we have them all filled, we can think about constructing new ones!
(Information: All Action Costs must be paid to receive the ships.
Gain: Filled out SBG.)

[ ] [Military] Design New Voidship Classes - [Available: Destroyer (1 DP), Frigate (2 DP), Light Cruiser/Freighter (4 DP), Heavy Cruiser/Freighter (8 DP)] - [10 DP]
From what we can tell, thanks to our history, what information we, the Kil'drabi, Yeeni, and the archives of our planets tell us, the difference between a prosperous interstellar polity and one naught but ash is the strength of their navy. At the moment, we have the beginning of a proud Void Fleet, yet purely defending against our enemies is a great way to get ground down into dust over time; we need to be able to bring the fight to them.
(Information: Ship Classes requiring more DP than you possess take more than one Action to design.
Gain: Newly designed and built Ship Class/es.)

[] [Military] Begin Military Operations (Assign SAG/s) (Choose Location/s) (Designate Objective/s)
-[] 20x Free Celestial Choirs
-[] Sector Battle Group Sphinx (30/30 Ship Capacity)

(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Proof of Our New Path Battlecolony, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Words of the Writ-Class Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Sector Battle Group Centaur (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 2x Endeavour Light Cruiser, 4x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 8x Crux-Secundus Class Heavy Frigate, 4x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette)
-[] Sector Battle Group Werewolf (30/30 Ship Capacity)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 4x Leo-Class Vanguard Cruiser, 8x Libra-Quartus Light Carrier, 6x Scorpio-Class Light Cruiser, 1x Words of the Writ-Class Frigate, 2x Falchion-class Frigate, 2x Aries-Secundus Class Corvette, 2x Viper-Class Missile Destroyer, 4x Sagitarrius-Secundus Lance Frigate, 1x Lupus-Secundus Torpedo Destroyer)
-[] Lamenters Chapter Fleet (30/30)
(3x Andromeda-Class Command Ship, 5x Loyalty's Bloom-Class Scout Destroyer, 2x Risen Dirge-Class Boarding Ship (0/2 Companies), 6x Lantern Bearer Mk.2-Class Commandeering Ship (0/6 Companies), 6x Resurgence Mk.2-Class Torpedo Hunter (0/3 Companies), 4x Bloody Sunrise-Class Light Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 4x Bloody Sunset-Class Light Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 2x Thunderous Wings-Class Heavy Cruiser (0/8 Companies), 1x Eternal Promise-Class Temple Ship (0/8 Companies))
-[] Task Fleet Alpha
(12x Lupus-Secundus Torpedo Destroyer, 2x Cobra Destroyers, 9x Taurus-S Troopship (0/45 SAG Capacity))
-[] Evacuation Fleet (3/10 Ship Capacity) - [3x Rustbucket-Clas Auto Construct]
(1x Rustbucket-Class Conveyance Ship, 1x Auriga-Class Emergency Response Freighter, , 1x Canis-Major Class Bulk Transport Liner, 1x Canis-Minor Class Bulk Transport Hauler)
-[] Independent Operations Task Force
(13x Chamleon-Class Infiltration Carrier (0/13 SAG Capacity))
-[] Scout Fleet Alpha
(5x Circinus-Class Scout Sloop, 22x Pyxis-Class High-Grade Scout Sloop, 1x Spirit of Discovery Scout-Class Light Cruiser)
There is war to be had and battle to be made. Send troops to resolve issues, squash opposition to the Star Child and Humanity and all Their Protectorates, and send ships to scout neighboring systems to understand what is happening there.
(Gain: Military dispatched to put down opposition violently. Scouts are sent to look at other systems.
Scouting Range: ~10 Systems from Claimed Systems. Scouting Efficiency: 50% Adjacent Systems, 30% Three+ Systems, 15% Five+ Systems.
Note: For use outside your territory or in support of forces specified within another Action.)

[] [Psykana] The Celestial Orrery
Taking the first stumbling step in creating wonders by combining technological and psychic disciplines into one cohesive whole is a step that is fraught with dangers. Though we know that such psy-tech can be made that it can become the underlying linchpin of civilization itself, like the Hymns of the Machines, many dangers come with invoking the powers of the Warp without a mind to ward off the daemonic influences that inevitably try to take advantage. Yet, a step can be taken in a direction that will enable us to build familiarity without suffering titanic repercussions in failure. The first intentional psy-tech of the Federation shall be the construction of the Celestial Orrery. This large machine will show the nearest star system's planetary bodies and their stellar paths.
(Gain: 8 DP Equipment: Celestial Orrery. Improves scouting.)

[] [Psykana] Conduct Two Melodies (Choose two below.) (0.8/1 - Auto Complete) - [Choose Melody]
The Celestial Choir has been given the means; with time, they shall conduct their songs. They will listen to the Warp and filter out the false whispers from the slumbering guidance of the Star Child. In halting prayer and stumbling humming, the truth will be stripped until nothing but it remains in the hands of those who shall make it anew into power to be wielded by the Choirs to come. As there are 10 Celestial Choirs free to pursue research, the High Council can ask them to pursue a target instead of what comes close. This will, naturally, be lost once they dip below 10 Choirs.
(Total: 30
Uncovered: Technology II.
Secret: Slumber, Silence II, Perception II, and Grounding II.
Star Child: Hope II, Compassion II, Humanity II, Mercy, Creativity III, Health II, Unity II, Innovation, Machinery, Logic II, Progress II, Protection II, Justice, Wisdom, The Sun II, The Home II, Death II, Ruthlessness, Brutality, and Fire II.
Kil'drabi: Paths, The Void II, Struggle II, Community, and Family.
Gain: Two Melodies newly Conducted.)

[] [Psykana] Sing a Song (Choose at least Three below.)
Mere Melodies are not the end of the journey, nor should they be the start. They are the middle, from which all things shall grow and wither.
(Uncovered: Technology I.
Secret: Perception I, Silence, I, and Grounding I.
Star Child: Protection I, Fire I, The Sun I, Humanity I, Creativity II, Song III, The Home I, Logic I, Unity I, Progress I, Compassion I, Hope I, Health I, and Death I.
Kil'drabi: Void I, and Struggle I.
Gain: A Song.)

[] [Faith/Psykana] Holy Sigils
While...unorthodox for many, the use of holy symbols and geometry has not been a silent, or consigned, part of the Droman Creed. Many use strings of letters and numbers above their doors to invoke specific phrases and parts of the good book, just as others ink their skin or fur with the lines and colors of symbols used to convey faith and blessings. Yet, some Choirs have investigated the use of, potentially, empowering the same symbols with more than the faith of one, channeling into them the powers of the Warp sanctified by holy rituals to empower the righteous and pure of soul who adorn these symbols upon their person or the locations upon which they are inscribed.
(Gain: Holy symbols with power?)

[] [Faith] The Hallowed Armada
With the major Heresies of the Body of the Faith now mended as far as possible without veering into the territory of burning the fields to prevent a suspected blight, eyes, and minds turn from the halls of debate to the yards of construction. There, ships are built and maintained that have secured the safety and prosperity of the Glimmering Federation for generations, yet the faithful clamor for more to do their part where guns need to lay silent or where the death of a world must be signed. Both are equal in their burning need for those willing to pray and aid and those willing to consign billions to prevent fates worse than mere death.
(Gain: Sub-Turn to create, and get access to the template of, a unique Temple Ship.)

[] [Faith] Saint Candidates
-[] Thule YF/800 'Nagato'
-[] Daring Ignition

Some of the faith have shown the criteria to be declared a Saint.
(Gain: Look at potential Saint Candidates and decide if they are worthy of the title.)

[] [Blazing Sun] Every World A Fortress (6.5/7)
No longer left aside.
(Gain: 5 War-Packs per Action, one per Planet. +1 War-Pack when completed (due to funky math).)

[] [Chapter] Ah, Yes. The Codex. (0/1)
The one we follow. That Codex. The one written by Roboute Guilliman. Primarch of the Ultramarines. Who wrote it. Over ten millenia ago. That Codex.
(Gain: Examine the Space Book.)

[] [Other] Take Care Of [Future Or Current Problems]
(Write-In the problem being addressed.)

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back