Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Speaking of arts, has it been mentioned how we'll acquire arts and techniques for our eventual clan? I assume that they'd either be provided by the Cai or the Sect lets us keep copies of what we've learned. Has anyone confirmed this one way or another?

Speaking of arts, has it been mentioned how we'll acquire arts and techniques for our eventual clan? I assume that they'd either be provided by the Cai or the Sect lets us keep copies of what we've learned. Has anyone confirmed this one way or another?
Here's the info
She browsed listlessly through them as the soldiers did their grisly work. There were many within, most arts in the first and second realm, the sort of things necessary to get a family started.
This quote is regarding the Cai arts that we got. The majority of the arts were centered around setting up a clan or family of cultivators, and not directly useable by us at this stage.

Partly. As mentioned above, we already got a lot of arts from Cai, most of them were Red and Yellow, they weren't meant for Ling Qi, but to establish initial library for her nascent clan. But that is more or less common arts, the ones that Cai and Bai can share with us. More specialized, core 'Ling' arts we need to create on our own.
Also Sect banned teaching Argent arts to outsiders, but any not-Argent arts that we find in archive is fair game to add to 'Ling' library.

This quote is regarding the Cai arts that we got. The majority of the arts were centered around setting up a clan or family of cultivators, and not directly useable by us at this stage.
The expectation is that Third Realm and Family-specific stuff will be crafted by Ling Qi personally during the process of developing her Domain and Way.

For what isn't met by those needs, Ling Qi can either negotiate for or lean on the Sects to deliver. And by the end of this Id be very surprised if the Argent Sect didnt look upon a nascent Ling Clan favorably.

At least while Ling Qi herself is still alive.

Last edited:
Probably unnecessary, but
[X] Reunions (Ling Qingge & Biyu, Su Ling, Xiao Fen)

Although I'm actually kind of annoyed at these choices. I picked Su Ling last time because I thought she was the one we were least likely to have an opportunity to interact with in the near future, but then this turn comes around and she's the only one of the 3 that we have an option for.

Although I'm actually kind of annoyed at these choices. I picked Su Ling last time because I thought she was the one we were least likely to have an opportunity to interact with in the near future, but then this turn comes around and she's the only one of the 3 that we have an option for.

I mean, I like su ling enough to be happy to see more of her, but I get you. My reasoning was basically that we wouldn't likely get to see her much. Oh well.

I'm just going to go with my gut feeling on this vote. I really want to see Meizhen more, especially when Qingling is around.

[X] Requisitions (Bai Meizhen, Bao Qingling, Li Suyin)

Man, I think that Kang Zihao just lost the best pupper competition.

He has a great couple of dogs, but not even the rimefur wolf compares to a canine the size of a horse made from dark clouds and lightning. These spirits look awesome, and I'm super happy for Yu Nuan got one. It should give her some flight capability, and will certainly keep any opponents at bay while she ramps up her music.
The concepts between Ling Qi, and Yu Nuan, the conflict, is more fundamental than you appear to believe.

Provided I am speaking for the correct person.

@yrsillar is Yu Nuan the person Ling Qi had her sect dual with in terms of the mouse vs..winter, Imbued value Vs endings?

The one where the observers had one take on her opponent's song, but she had a different perception?

The concepts between Ling Qi, and Yu Nuan, the conflict, is more fundamental than you appear to believe.

Provided I am speaking for the correct person.

@yrsillar is Yu Nuan the person Ling Qi had her sect dual with in terms of the mouse vs..winter, Imbued value Vs endings?

The one where the observers had one take on her opponent's song, but she had a different perception?
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with my post?

And Su Ling isn't our friend why exactly?:mob:
Also Ling Qi already chose her family in time of Green breakthrough and that was Snow Mom. :rofl:
I fear I have miscommunicated my position. "Family" is an expansive term.

Su Ling is totes fam.

Because Su Ling is friend.

Love grows.

Family.. blood but sets the seeds that are the possibility for family. Friendship is family that grows from choice.

Back