The Long Founding (Warhammer 40k)

Voting is open
Ok, ok, can we all agree that this chapter, whatever form it will take and whatever the choice selected, deserves one of the STCs? Also, some of those don't have a listed cost.

We have Big E's attention?
We have Custodes attention who in turn believe that Grimm's has Emperor's attention. Is it true? Perhaps, it might have been vision send by Emperor that demanded from them to send this message, or perhaps the oversized bananas just told themselves it was vision by Emperor and in reality it was just mundane dream or something. Who know's?

Regardless, we are making Thousand Sons this turn and I will die on this hill. Magnus deserved better, period.

[ ] Retrieval: You are to develop a Chapter specialized towards finding and protecting the {EXTRA REDACTED}, due to their personal importance to the Emperor Himself.

oooh, If this is the sensei, I want this option. The sensei always got a bad hand in canon and didn't deserve to be hunted by the inquisition. making a chapter to keep them safe would be Awesome.

Regardless, we are making Thousand Sons this turn and I will die on this hill. Magnus deserved better, period.
Magnus was a hubristic fool who ignored the multitude of warnings he received about fucking with shit that shouldn't be fucked with. The Thousand Sons may have deserved better, but he most certainly did not.

Anyways, I'm leaning towards Retrieval. Protecting the Sensei could have major benefits for the Imperium.

So I'm going to guess that Big E wants Grimm to make Chapters dedicated to building the Imperial Webway, finding and protecting the Sensei and guarding the Molech Warp Gate, respectively.

That's just my guess. Not too sure on the first one though.
I'd thought the 4 gates was the imperial webway, but either way I really want to do the webway to reduce the reliance on warp travel

Christ, imagine the Ultramarines on fucking Molech. What in the everloving fuck could that literal gate to hell itself give them? Brrr.

Edit: Not assuming the third option is Molech. It juts oiled the gears in my brain.

hmmm chimera geneseed of thousand sons and imperial fists? or thousand sons and iron warriors?

We have Custodes attention who in turn believe that Grimm's has Emperor's attention. Is it true? Perhaps, it might have been vision send by Emperor that demanded from them to send this message, or perhaps the oversized bananas just told themselves it was vision by Emperor and in reality it was just mundane dream or something. Who know's?

Oh no, it absolutely was the Emperor. He even went to the trouble of actually communicating coherently, which, while nowhere near what it will be in M42, is still a massive fucking difficulty for Him, to make sure it wasn't lost in translation!

Don't fuck up.

The Thousands sons deserve better, Magnus downfall was largely his own damn fault because he believed he knew better then everyone.

I can now confidently say, that it took "intervention" of Emperor himself, to make me vote to put Thousand Sons-descent Chapter on Emperor's Landing 😉😆😆

The Thousand Sons deserve better.

Magnus? The man had been given so many red flags, thought himself better, and retroactively ignored them. There's no forgiving the stupid man except for his actions during the Burning of Prospero.

Welp- That hit us out of nowhere. As for the unique STC, I was thinking the Excelsior Dreadnaught for Thousand Sons? Largely because the others don't really seem to fit. Not sure thoughhhh.

Magnus was a hubristic fool who ignored the multitude of warnings he received about fucking with shit that shouldn't be fucked with. The Thousand Sons may have deserved better, but he most certainly did not.
I don't deny Magnus was prideful and arrogant, but he didn't deserve the banning of Psykers, Emperor should have put limitations for safety but outright banning was stupid, Burning of Prospero, and becoming Tzeentch slave. He should have been taken down a notch for his hubris, but everything that happened? He never deserved it, and again, I will die on this hill.

Also, I argue that, Chapter that potentially corrects Imperial Webway is more important than Sensei. Sure, Sensei don't deserve this shit, but Imperial Webway is teeming with Daemons and other Chaos forces do this day, helping with that would be pretty fucking important, arguably the most important from this list, only potential Molech guarding Chapter could be more important.

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back