The Long Founding (Warhammer 40k)

Voting is open
Ultramarines on the democratic world seem like a good idea to me.
The Ultramarines, who are famously hierarchical to the extreme and based on an idealized Roman/Byzantine Empire. The Ultramarines, who run an enlightened bureaucratic totalitarian state spanning multiple Systems. The Ultramarines, who run a Secret Police that doubles as their recruitment agency.

Yes, the famously "democratic" Ultramarines.

Last edited:
I for one would like a pure Blood Angels lineage up to the gills on charisma and divination abilities.

Just imagine an Angelic Host always appearing in the worst battlefields at the nick of time to rally the Imperial Guard into a glorious victory.

I live for that. Let's make a Dante before Dante

The Ultramarines, who are famously hierarchical to the extreme and based on an idealized Roman/Byzantine Empire. The Ultramarines, who run an enlightened bureaucratic totalitarian state spanning multiple Systems. The Ultramarines, who run a Secret Police that doubles as their recruitment agency.

Yes, the famously "democratic" Ultramarines.
I get it. No need for that. And I was talking about their looks anyway.

@undead frog are we allowed to do chimeric gene seed with the space wolves geneseed?
I don't think Frog would allow that, considering the fact that the last time someone successfully made a way to fix the Gene-Seed flaw of the Space Wolves, said individual was personally bodied by Magnus and the Thousand Sons.

Then again, Cawl did managed to create a Space Wolves successor chapter but that required 10,000 years of patience and secrecy and upgrading one-self to become Primaris Marines.

There is also Emperor's Children/Word Bearers as "option"
"Why worship the emperor when you can worship ME!"

Is the first thought that came to mind when I read this.

Massive egos and narcissistic personality traits combined with a desire to worship/preach something is without a doubt going to create a Chapter full of cults of personality.

Their hierarchy will be based on how many worshipers they each have and how far they would go for them

"Why worship the emperor when you can worship ME!"

Is the first thought that came to mind when I read this.

Massive egos and narcissistic personality traits combined with a desire to worship/preach something is without a doubt going to create a Chapter full of cults of personality.

Their hierarchy will be based on how many worshipers they each have and how far they would go for them
Their main method of resisting Chaos is to insist that the Chaos Gods should be worshiping them rather then the other way around.

Voting is open
Back