Forcing your kid into a deathmatch with an angry bug-man, then giving said angry bug-man a sensu bean so your kid has to struggle even harder is a dick move.

This is why Frieza killed the Saiyans.

And he was right to do so.

*Mic drop*
That's stupid in dragon ball death has no real meaning goku new the worst that would happen is his family gets to meet up in other world instead of earth

That's stupid in dragon ball death has no real meaning goku new the worst that would happen is his family gets to meet up in other world instead of earth

...Except. He needed to beat Cell. They all did. And them meeting in the afterlife means fuck all if dende/kami was dead, and the dragon balls ceased to work.

Making that harder IS a dick move.

I agree with Author-San on this.

...Except. He needed to beat Cell. They all did. And them meeting in the afterlife means fuck all if dende/kami was dead, and the dragon balls ceased to work.

Making that harder IS a dick move.

I agree with Author-San on this.
pretty sure there are some Saiyans that were different to that.
like Tarble?

Yamcha hears a Good wish & aims to Steal the Wish, because it sounds good. What is Home to him? For Yamcha it is when he had a Girlfriend & a job on a baseball team.

Puar is his best friend. Is he gonna make a Wish to be able to marry the cat & have kids?

Didn't you have an anime adjacent thread? Did you forget it existed?

This snippet was written in less than thirty minutes as a direct answer to someone. Sticking that in another thread would make it harder for them to see it, which would somewhat defeat the purpose of doing it.

If I continue it, that's where it'll go, but a quick little one-shot I'm not going to worry too much over.

Yamcha hears a Good wish & aims to Steal the Wish, because it sounds good. What is Home to him? For Yamcha it is when he had a Girlfriend & a job on a baseball team.

Puar is his best friend. Is he gonna make a Wish to be able to marry the cat & have kids?

A cat is fine, too?

Puar has a female VA in the English release but a male one in Japanese. I wasn't going to bother with a romance angle on that one. Just have Yamcha sit down and have a deep, difficult conversation.

On the topic of anime, Ficser have you watched Captain Laserhawk? It's really good and a lot of characters are basically Expy+ of Ubisoft characters. Like Pagan Min, Sam Fisher, Rayman, Ect.

I have not but Pagan Min was a fantastic character. I might have to look it up.

Kiiiinda want to see Alec just adopt Yamcha and the other second/third string Z Warriors and help them not devolve into their "Why even bother, the Saiyans are gonna be the winners" habits.

Aiyaa! Do not wish for power! Wish for knowledge! Wisdom! Motivation! This is why you are useless hermit living in forest!

Oh? His wife is princess but he never home? Always out? Aiyaa! Noone want used princess! Look at his son! Boy dress up like crazy slug man instead of father!

Maximum emotional damage!

*Proceeds to name Chaotsu 'Beijing Corn'"

-Because if the Z-Warriors want to act like disappointments, he's going to need to act like someone experienced in handling failures.

Forcing your kid into a deathmatch with an angry bug-man, then giving said angry bug-man a sensu bean so your kid has to struggle even harder is a dick move.

This is why Frieza killed the Saiyans.

And he was right to do so.

*Mic drop*

Let's not give the mass-murdering power-tripping asshat any credit here, he doesn't need or want a good reason to do whatever he wants lol

It's Darwinism.
By murdering her previous mate he proved himself a stronger mate and removed a weakling from the gene pool.

And I thought Social Darwinists were assholes...

I don't think that really works because Vegeta didn't kill Yamcha or any of the Z fighters he only killed Nappa, Chiaotzu used self destruct, Nappa killed bystanders and the other Z fighters but Yamcha died when the Saibaman he beat used self destruct.

So kinda random but could alchemist take a trip to some random transformer game and take his homunculus body and indominus form and turn it into a singular body for his soul and spark with massive magical upgrades that fuse into an Eldritch Magic/Mechanical Void Dragon maybe fuse the star heart with an all spark on a whim before fusing it with your eldritch core/dragon heart.

Just really go out there in a tech sense but keep a human, giant knight and dragon form available at all times.

Look into t cores specifically and other mech games, maybe loot the corpse of a cyber godzilla and canabalize it for a new mechanical body or power armor for your dragon form

Cool factor of giant monster battles is in play, so really think about this please?

Maybe find other techno dragons to kick the ass of as well or go on a pearl of wisdom stealing spree amongst evil cultivator dragons and build yourself a necklace of them to really Amp that aspect of your existence with some preem enchantments added on, ooh boy time to break the wisdom Stat. (If it's Cursed or they curse you upon dieing even better Alchemist already has a mastery of curses and gathering such from evil dragons while looting is just getting paid twice)

Get into conceptual stuff and max out dragon perk and feats available, might be a great way to prep for a throw down with a godly pantheon.

While in cultivator land robbing asshole dragons you could delve into soul healing and cultivation so your soul and body are less of an abomination because the gamer system especially a beta versions seems to just be shoving traits and things into him with no thought to interactions (wich is fair he knew what he was signing up for) but working to smooth out these problems seems wise. (If the dieing curses of said evil dragons happen to be designed to destroy your soul and existence are put to work fixing it instead things might get a little easier to handle.)

Might be able to cheese it by using its lack of integration safety to forcefully have your body change or adopt opposite qi nature's (perks) and looking into arts that focus on interactions and go full Feng shui kung-fu in the DC verse.

Also kicking the ass of yugioh cards would keep me chuckling for a while and Alchemist just beating them down to build an iron man style suit from their parts is killing me right now. (The mental image is strong, of mismatched scrap kinda slapped together as a prototype before it becomes good armor)

Another random thought could Alchemist fuse his body with that of Amazo or absorb it into his frame somehow?

Lean into aspects of his existence as a construct while again delving into perks, if he goes ham there he might be able to shift into his mechanical form while learning magic and cheese even harder.

Blame it on getting ahold of a singular pearl from the shop and going a Lil nuts as a void dragon.

Last edited:
Also what would happen if alchemist wound up in a world where dragons were dominant such as one of the Spyro continuities? Would he treat it as a vacation, or would he just inevitably get caught up in whatever shenanigans that happened to go on?

This snippet was written in less than thirty minutes as a direct answer to someone. Sticking that in another thread would make it harder for them to see it, which would somewhat defeat the purpose of doing it.

If I continue it, that's where it'll go, but a quick little one-shot I'm not going to worry too much over.

A cat is fine, too?

Puar has a female VA in the English release but a male one in Japanese. I wasn't going to bother with a romance angle on that one. Just have Yamcha sit down and have a deep, difficult conversation.

I have not but Pagan Min was a fantastic character. I might have to look it up.

Aiyaa! Do not wish for power! Wish for knowledge! Wisdom! Motivation! This is why you are useless hermit living in forest!

Oh? His wife is princess but he never home? Always out? Aiyaa! Noone want used princess! Look at his son! Boy dress up like crazy slug man instead of father!

Maximum emotional damage!

*Proceeds to name Chaotsu 'Beijing Corn'"

-Because if the Z-Warriors want to act like disappointments, he's going to need to act like someone experienced in handling failures.
Hmmm 🤔 Uncle Roger? What are you doing here? I thought you were still chilling with Uncle Gordon.

Yamcha had thought things were looking up.

Not great. Not anymore. Not since he'd di... not since he'd... not since...

Not since he'd been killed by an asshole space alien prince.

But, he came back.

Everyone came back!

Everyone Vegeta and Nappa had killed, all of them were alive again!

He'd thought things might go back to normal. Things might pick back up with Bulma, he'd go back to playing baseball and, just...

He was alive but he didn't have a life left to get back to.

Baseball team? He'd been replaced.

Bulma? He'd been replaced. With the man who killed him.

That, uh, well... Yamcha had known that Bulma had a thing for bad boys but that one? That one really took the cake.

So what was left? What did he have left? No home, no money, no love...
Oh god I'm gonna throw up...
"Well, legend says that they can grant wishes," Alec explained, as though it wasn't some incredibly huge secret he was revealing. "I was planning on Wishing to learn how to get home."

Yamcha bit his lip at hearing that. It... wasn't some big evil scheme. Or, it didn't sound like it.

Not a Wish for riches. Not some dream of immortality.

Not... some juvenile Wish for a boyfriend, or panties, or food...

That...

Yamcha... wanted to talk to his friend. He needed to talk to Puar.

Because that? Now that he thought about it?

That was the kind of Wish that he wanted to make.
Oh, ok. That saved it.

Piccolo pointed out that Gohan wasn't like Goku, which Goku hadn't known. The thing about Goku and full blooded Saiyan's is that they seem to NEED to fight an enemy when they are in the best condition, a mixture of biology effecting their thought processes, and as such makes it harder for them to understand those that don't see the world as they do.

So Goku giving Cell that Sensu Bean, was him thinking that his son would want to flex on Cell at Cell's full power, and that was because it was a Saiyan mindset that he doesn't notice. When it was pointed out to him by Piccolo, well remember how he panicked at screwing up like he did...

It is very much like how he needs to train, because it is a drive to get stronger than others that the Saiyans seem to live and breathe. I mean Goku was mostly content with him and Vegeta pushing each other, then Beerus appeared and well both him and Vegeta became aware of a new tier of power and would not stop exploring it.

So yeah, it is something about their instincts that drive them to do what they do, and both Vegeta and Goku have problems parsing that their sons might not have those same instincts...

Though it is shown at least in Gohan's case that as he went higher in Super Saiyan, those instincts started showing up. Hence the whole Cell debacle where he was playing around with Cell when he was Super Saiyan 2,

-----------------------------------------------

I...am wondering what would happen if a Bilocation duplicate of his was dumped into the worlds of Gundam and became real? For example he lands in Heliopolis during the attack by Zaft in Gundam Seed, after the death of Miguel Aiman...

Or in Gundam Wing in the Sanc Kingdom, weeks before the siege of it by Romefeller...

Bulma? He'd been replaced. With the man who killed him.
It's been a while, but I remember the dude being a JERK before getting replaced. Like, ignoring Bulma (Wtf!?), implied cheating (or at least a lot of flirting), acting like a big shot?

Like, 100% I agree that Vageta is/was/will always be a TERRIBLE romantic choice (And horrific husband, father, etc), one that Bulma made work DESPITE everything that he is... But Yamcha never really WORKED for a relationship with a beautiful wealthy woman who wanted a chance at love.

He just sort of let it rot.

It's been a while, but I remember the dude being a JERK before getting replaced. Like, ignoring Bulma (Wtf!?), implied cheating (or at least a lot of flirting), acting like a big shot?

Like, 100% I agree that Vageta is/was/will always be a TERRIBLE romantic choice (And horrific husband, father, etc), one that Bulma made work DESPITE everything that he is... But Yamcha never really WORKED for a relationship with a beautiful wealthy woman who wanted a chance at love.

He just sort of let it rot.
Nobody in Dragon Ball was particularly self-reflective, and Yamcha was on the lower end of the scale, right there with Roshi and Goku.

Vageta is/was/will always be a TERRIBLE romantic choice
For you. There are a variety of tastes in romantic partners. I mean... I wouldn't want him as a romantic partner either.
horrific husband, father, etc
That's hardly objectively true. He's a passably decent husband with faults that are largely cultural differences. As for fatherhood... He's better than both Goku and his own father, but he could still be better. I wouldn't call him horrific, but he sure isn't father-of-the-year.

Bulma has Smarts of over 9,000 but her Wisdom is her Dumb Stat? Sounds like Anime. Casual Violence All Around.

I advise Never Offer to pick up the tab for your friends meals, odds are one has Glutton Sayijn Background.

Hmm can a Hyperbolic Time Chamber help him get home? Beware of Mr. POPO. Is he the Abridged version?

Last edited:
Alec Mist
Seeker of mysteries, magical and mundane
Finder of lost things, people and pets
Exorcisms on demand
Wow Yuffers was Right.... Alchemist and John Constantine really are the same.
Truly Alchemist is one of the Trench Coat Brigade
John Constantine, Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden (Dresden Files), John "Bloody" Taylor (Nightside), Hellboy, Jimmy Stark (Sandman Slim).

This is probably why it hurt him so much when Yuffer told him that when he was describing John it sounded like Al. Alchemist analyzing his life and realizing he has made himself into a member of the Trench Coat Brigade, which is a Groub that sucks to be a part of because it means never having an easy life no matter how powerful you get it actually makes things Worse.

So I have a feeling Yuffie growing up around the team will be interesting, especially if she gets it in her head...that the future Nightwing's skills with the ladies is some kind of special skill that a Ninja needs. It would be kind of funny if Future Yuffie ends up a ladies woman, and was terrible with trying to romance men...

That would actually be funny if Future Yuffie ends up traveling and romancing numerous women...

So I have a feeling Yuffie growing up around the team will be interesting, especially if she gets it in her head...that the future Nightwing's skills with the ladies is some kind of special skill that a Ninja needs. It would be kind of funny if Future Yuffie ends up a ladies woman, and was terrible with trying to romance men...

That would actually be funny if Future Yuffie ends up traveling and romancing numerous women...
You want Alchemist doing the shovel's talk? A budding Principality over Magic is one should meet with politeness. Something that must be impressed on all future suitors. Still, poor Alchemist and his BP. Might get a second stroke this time.

Although, it would be a funny side story of an Alchemist duplicate shadowing Yuffie during some of her dates to ensure that bastard wooing his daughter does not try something he does not approve of.

Back