Shadow revealed Blood's name for the School, if he replaced the Headmistress, taunting how he knows the Hearts of EVILS.

Does Blood rethink his planned Takeover?

"Yes!" Bonnie called, running in place or hopping or... Alchemist didn't know what to call it. "I'll make the best enchantments!"

"Yeah," Tiffany agreed, a touch more life in her voice. "I think I'd like that."

As for what Alchemist was going to do with countless random articles of clothing that would help people learn skills just a tiny bit faster?

He... hadn't thought that far ahead.

And now I picture Bonnie sleeping in a nest made of enchanted socks and scarves like a magpie's hoard. Possible running gag where Yuffie rants about sock-thieves, which teaches her a valuable lesson about leaving her possessions unguarded.

Yuffie: "SOCK THIEVES!!!"
Bonnie: (running away from Yuffie)
Bonnie: 🐰🐇"Hippity, hoppity, these socks are now my property!"

P.S.
I forget, how big are the cursed dolls? Six inches tall? One foot tall?

Do the cursed dolls know that being part of the Gamer system includes the option to reincarnate when their classes max out?

Scene:
Bonnie: "I need to study if I want to get stronger!"

Kary: "And taller."

Bonnie: o_O "Taller?"

Kary: "Once you hit a certain level, you can reincarnate into a new body. I used to be a six-armed 🔥fire elemental, then I was an 👿imp for a few months, and now I'm a 😇Fallen Angel."

Bonnie: (cautious HOPE) "I can be whatever I want to be?"

Kary: (oblivious to what she has unleased) "Yep! There's no limit to what you can become!"

Bonnie: (eyes glow with BLAZING DETERMINATION)

If Captain Foxy is Tempted, what type of Ship will be the Prize?

...LOL! Had the Image of a Certain Scarface Puppet tempted by Bonnie, saying "What a Dame!"

...? Local Remote Control Villain. What does he say about Alchemist? Does he Tune In a Alt Alchemist?

So I know all about the movie and radio shows, but I did NOT know that it was public domain!

It wont be our main man, but behold: The Shadow!
I double checked myself and I think I'm wrong.

How to Know if a Work is in the Public Domain - Broadcast Beat

When a book, film, music or any other media is in the public domain, it may be used freely without any kind of restriction. But how does one know if the desired work is, in fact, in the public domain? If a work is in the public domain, there is…

The consequences of my own poor choices
And now I picture Bonnie sleeping in a nest made of enchanted socks and scarves like a magpie's hoard. Possible running gag where Yuffie rants about sock-thieves, which teaches her a valuable lesson about leaving her possessions unguarded.

Yuffie: "SOCK THIEVES!!!"
Bonnie: (running away from Yuffie)
Bonnie: 🐰🐇"Hippity, hoppity, these socks are now my property!"

P.S.
I forget, how big are the cursed dolls? Six inches tall? One foot tall?

Do the cursed dolls know that being part of the Gamer system includes the option to reincarnate when their classes max out?

Scene:
Bonnie: "I need to study if I want to get stronger!"

Kary: "And taller."

Bonnie: o_O "Taller?"

Kary: "Once you hit a certain level, you can reincarnate into a new body. I used to be a six-armed 🔥fire elemental, then I was an 👿imp for a few months, and now I'm a 😇Fallen Angel."

Bonnie: (cautious HOPE) "I can be whatever I want to be?"

Kary: (oblivious to what she has unleased) "Yep! There's no limit to what you can become!"​

Bonnie: (eyes glow with BLAZING DETERMINATION)
A

BONNIE AWAKENING DABBLES

Idea​

A lovely group of stuffed animals blessed with the glory of LIFE, sit around working hard on their chosen specialties. The future queen archmage bonnie sits learning how to use the 'basic' spells that her beloved creator has entrusted her with. But like all things peace is short lived in a house with a demon, wizard, two hellhounds, and a hyperactive ninja. So it is not surprising when a important scroll, guided by the winds of fate falls in front of the learning rabbit plushy.

Chica: What do you got there Bonnie?

Bonnie: A Scroll! Oooh something called AWAKEN.

Chica: Sounds fun!

And so Bonnie reads and learns the glorious truth of how to share the LIFE her beloved creator has given her.

- Much Later-

Al: Hey Yuffie do you know where my scroll went?

Y: Which one? You have like a THOUSAND!

Al: Fair. But it is called AWAKEN.

The father adopted daughter pair sit at the table to enjoy lunch.

Y: Is that the one where things come alive or something?

Al: More complicated than that but yes.

Y: Soooo it would be pretty bad if someone learned it right?

Al: Not necessarily. Like all things it depends on the situation. So long as it isn't a toliet.

Yuffie laughs, Alchemist laughs, the House plant laughs.

Alchemist is held back from burning the plant by a panicked Yuffie.

Al: Yuffie what is going on?

Y: Uh at least the toilet isn't alive?

At her weak defense the house comes alive. Like a demented toy story every item that could be handled by a small team of plushies begins to hop and move. And to Alchemist's horror in the corner of his eye he sees a certain Tanuki doll disappear in a puff of leaves.

In the back of his mind Alchemist is starting to understand why Saturn Girl was quite fearful of The Archmage Bonnie.

You know, the fact that there are seemingly no other incarnations of Kid Wykkyd, and little to no detail about him, despite his interesting appearance and powerset, is a really underused possibility for writers. You've got all sorts of possibilities on where you can take the character. All sorts of ways to use them.

You know, the fact that there are seemingly no other incarnations of Kid Wykkyd, and little to no detail about him, despite his interesting appearance and powerset, is a really underused possibility for writers. You've got all sorts of possibilities on where you can take the character. All sorts of ways to use them.
Haven't thought about him in a while, his Teleportation doesn't really seem to have limits and him using his cape seems more like a training aid for his Portals. He'd be great as a "Rogue" character, not really a Villain or Hero but going back and forth, like Gambit.

I see Bonnie awakening a Tanuki. Glad Alchemist is not a Anime fan with Kyuubi or a Cabbit.

Last edited:
Back