Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious)

Followed up on in the sidestory Dionysian Delights!

"Why Hades' fire was bright pink for a MONTH!"

"You'll never guess who we found Apollo in bed with... INTI!"

"Who gave Hestia a radio and who is she talking to?"
"She stole it from Hepheastus while drunk and joined some mortal gossip group, it's so refreshing from her! Scheharazade has the best stories for a mortal. Even Artemis likes talking with the Hunting Club woman."

"WHY IS THE OCEAN DRUNK!?"
"THE OCEAN!? I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE SKY!"

"And that's how I got pregnant."
"YOU ARE A VIRGIN GODDESS!"
"Don't remind me."

"Hepheastus stop prank calling Chiron."
"HE THINKS HE HAS THE BEST PROSTHETICS!? I'LL SHOW HIM!"

Last edited:
Dionysus decided to PAAAR-TAAAAY! at the beginning of the turn, and the gods spent the next eight weeks getting over the hangovers.
Nah, Hades finally finagled a get together with the other Gods of the Dead, including Baron Samedi, who brought the really good stuff.
Por que no los dos?
I'm serious, if the foreign dignitaries come to visit, who would you ask to help with the party if not the guy partially responsible for the very word "bacchanal"?

Por que no los dos?
I'm serious, if the foreign dignitaries come to visit, who would you ask to help with the party if not the guy partially responsible for the very word "bacchanal"?
So what you're saying is that there was some sort of... divine bartending/cocktail crafting competition? And the true winner is the Oh God of Hangovers?

Hades isn't sure how a drunken Dionysus convinced a quarter of the people in Greece that Dionysus and Zagreus were actually the same person, but he's not happy about it.:V

So, there's been no mention of Nodwick since Turn 8.

Is he still around?

Edit: Any chance of Hiccup showing up in Abwaba after hearing of their prostetics?

Last edited:
Fergus will also want one.
Let's see....what other people will come for them?
Pirates obviously. A LOT of pirates.
Wounded soldiers and bandits. Like the ones from Tangled.
We might see a flood of customers from China.
I think Mowgli could use something? He was injured badly iirc.

You know we mostly hear about the lords, but what about the other famous pirates? What are they doing? Like Ching Shih?

Also I don't quite think we really need more spies, once the Kung fu school is established we have a bunch of prince of persia style Ninja thiefs and Iago's animal network.

Ababwa is hilarious stacked when ir comes to spy stuff.

Kinda, like the Outward image of the kingdom is the "wish granted kingdom" basically a stewardship faction with secondary focus on diplomacy, merchants, hosts. That use the money to found the learning and occult institutions. Verry much mitological iteration of the arabic golden age.

Aladin is then the prince of the wishgranted kingdom. While he own the title "the thief prince" is either used by other criminal groups or in a derogatory fashion and is not something a normal person know about. Sure they know Alarin was a stree rat but they did not know how good of a street rat he was.

So much like with Lemuria and evil aladin some tries to start some sneaky stuff on his territory until suddenly they get jumped by thieves in the night. Because Ababwa is a Intrigued diplomacy faction with a lot of money.

basically a stewardship faction
Stewardship is literally our factions weakest stat... XD

Our main claim to fame is health. The faction where everyone is healthy and happy. The leading medical power in at least our half of the world. With only 4 official allies, Agrabah, Xiang-Wu, Hunting Club and Maldonia. Maybe Atlantis too, but I don't think many know of them.

Stewardship is literally our factions weakest stat... XD
Kinda, overall our weakest part it the military but I digress, In the end we are rich enough and relatively new enough to not matter yet.

The point is that trade goods and networking is what ababwa is know for. On the learning side we are a magical primitive civilization and relatively new without sprawling libraries we are not a tech faction yet, not when you compare to Atlantis or maledonea.

So people assume money it's our focus. Wich is good, we would make poor spies if everyone knew we where spies.

You know assuming he is competent at a human level and not sufering from plot driven brain damage he probably doing fairly well, he is a powerfull sorcerer and assuming he won either exiled or explain to Asha what exactly a social contract is and then exiled her.

Nothing stopping him to intentionally pull of a Elsa and rise a magic wall to protect the kingdom.

Aww that's sad, it had some real opportunity if you ever look at the original ideas they had planned for it. Oh well.
Honestly 2 evil royals who actually have a good partnership would be an interesting threat. We almost had that with the Mirror Kingdoms...but well it was Hans. That was always going to end with a death.

I mean if the rolls where diferent he could have discovered the power of love. EVIL LOVE!
But at lass the backstabbing hand could not be kept at bay.

Back