Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious)

I'm excited to see how those like Camilo are fairing; a shapeshifting powerset with very few restrictions? Now that's something incredibly useful. I'll be honest, the entire family brings a pretty profound amount of power with them. One of them can influence the weather, one is strong enough to bench press a mansion, and one can basically be Poison Ivy if she wanted to.

In a world like this, the family is presumably better off than most.

Also, while Santa Anna would feel like the Casita would be a valuable prize, I think he'd also accept the explanation that it's not something that can really be controlled as such, not normally anyway.
A quick google search has disabused me of that notion. Santa Anna would most definitely try and weaponize the Madrigals. And it would go very, very badly for him.

Oh yeah, he's about to get his world rocked if he tries something. Unfortunately for him, I agree that he's definitely going to try something.

I hear California's a beautiful place to run to. :V

It's still part of Mexico though, so I don't think they'd feel safe until they hit Discovery Bay. Or, I guess Nevada given it's so far outside of functional Mexican control, but it's very barren and unlike where the Madrigals come from, I doubt they'd like it.

Last edited:
The wounded Demon Bear, it is said, wandered into a dark storm, the heaviest for a long time. No one has seen that devil since then, but a man has been wandering the Scottish highlands, built like a mountain, scarred and taciturn.
I'm sure this totally irrelevant piece of gossip has nothing to do with the evil demon bear and everything is just fine!
Casita will protect her with its.
Think this is unfinished.

It currently houses a few hundred people, so not Kingdom size at this time.
So? Technically, Scotland only has 1 inhabitant : Mor'Du. Same with Te Ka and the Ashen Isles.

Also, small question: would it be alright if I tried to make some Hero Unit Cards for some Madrigals (and Pacha)?
Also, could i get the Scale for how Points (1, 28, 99) work in these Stat Sheets? [As in: 1=Crippled, 10= Normal, 25=Great, 100=Perfection]

Think this is unfinished.
Its life, it was implied from the end of the last sentence ending in Mirabel's life. Does it need to be more clear?

Catch 22, Casita can't die if Mirabel lives, Mirabel can't die so long as her family is strong.

Also, small question: would it be alright if I tried to make some Hero Unit Cards for some Madrigals (and Pacha)?
Also, could i get the Scale for how Points (1, 28, 99) work in these Stat Sheets? [As in: 1=Crippled, 10= Normal, 25=Great, 100=Perfection]
Sure I just made them up myself.
The numbers as I understand them are just from flavor on what feels right for the character, and when compared to other characters. I just used existing sheets to gauge them.
Noone pointed out anything that didn't make sense. ^-^

Last edited:
Ok, here I try.

Number Scaling (If you want to adjust the values, feel free to tell me)
  • 0: Incapable of that field.
  • 1-6: Crippled Being.
  • 7-14: Normal Human.
  • 15-22: Skilled Human.
  • 23-34: Talented Being.
  • 35-48: Gifted Being.
  • 49-62: Expert of the field.
  • 63-72: Great Genius.
  • 73-99: Living Legend.
  • 100+: The Perfect Being.
New Table (Thanks GM)
1-5: Weeeak.
6-10: Normal
11-15: Above Average, but Good.
16-20: Great.
21-25: Excellent.
26-30: The Best Humanly possible

Stats

Martial
: 8
Diplomacy: 15
Stewardship: 7
Intrigue: 5
Learning: 9
Occult: 19
Traits
Gifted - Chlorokinesis: Isabela has the "Gift" to control Plant-life. Add +20 to Plant-Related Actions, or Add +3 when using this power to Defend/Attack during Martial Encounters/Actions.
At Ease: Isabelà is at ease with herself, mainly thanks to Mirabel. +5 when working with her youngest sister.
What Else Can I Do!?: Isabela has been stifled her entire life, but now she is free to express herself however she sees fit. She has a lot of experimenting to catch up on. + 15 when learning to do more with her powers.
Doing It For The Family: Isabela is willing to put her own happiness and well being aside for her family. + 10 to any action that directly benefits the Madrigals.
Careful It's Carnivorous: Despite never once having been in a fight, Isabela can summon plants to do the fighting for her. When in battle apply her Occult stat in place of her Martial stat.

[Thanks to @FictionPack for these ideas. You are a genius.]

Some stuff for our Greek Friends:

Mnemosyne, Titaness of Memory

Stats
Martial: Titan/13
Diplomacy: Titan/45
Stewardship: Titan/20
Intrigue: Titan/30
Learning: Titan/ 100
Occult: Titan/ 6

Typhon the Destroyer (Hellenic Mythology)

Relevant Stats
Martial: Monstrous / 70 (Monstrous: Meaning that he wins against any kind of Mortal. The second Value is used when Typhon takes Direct Actions, or when confronted by Being on similar Levels of Power)
Diplomacy: 12
Stewardship: N/A
Intrigue: Monstrous/ 46
Learning: N/A
Occult: Monstrous / 50
Special Status: Father of all Monsters - Mt.Etna Imprisonment
Traits
Greek Monster: This character is a Greek Monster, meaning that Martial Losses don't permanently kill them. When they are Defeated, their form dissipates and they are automatically sent into Mt.Etna. When Typhon is trapped in/under Mt.Etna, they cannot take Direct Actions nor use any of their Traits/Abilities.
Mythological Loophole: Typhon is a Mythological being, who originated from text and scriptures. You'll need a God's Help in order to Permanently Kill Typhon, otherwise they will regenerate in Mt.Etna , restarting the process.
Vengeful: Typhon HATES the Olympian Gods with a burning passion. Any and all Diplomacy Action taken - by either him or his opponent - will automatically fail when confronting anyone associated with Olympus, sending Typhon and it's opponents into direct combat [Read: Martial Showoff]

Also, here is a sketch of Lord Shen Stat Sheet:

Lord Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2)

Stats
Martial: 24
Diplomacy: 14
Stewardship: 20
Intrigue: 18
Learning: 15
Occult: N/A
Traits
Experienced Warlord: +35 when directing armies. And taking over territories.
Chinese: -25/100

Again, I tried to make something. Criticism is accepted.

Last edited:
It's still part of Mexico though, so I don't think they'd feel safe until they hit Discovery Bay. Or, I guess Nevada given it's so far outside of functional Mexican control, but it's very barren and unlike where the Madrigals come from, I doubt they'd like it.
Well at least they'd like Northern California. And as a possible place to settle I'd recommend Lake County, Clear lake has wonderful spots to settle, though in saying that, they might be in Firebird country.

But that's just me speaking as a Californian.

Diamond in the Rough and Stat Limits
Yeah, I'm afraid the scale is off. What I do is mortals have a hard limit of 30. Holmes, Beckett and Nemo have 30s in Intrigue, Stewardship, and Learning respectively. They're pretty much exemplars of their skillsets. Demi-gods, immortals or otherwise supernatural beings on the other hand...

Some entities have a special trait called "Diamond in the Rough" where they can gain a point in a trait when they crit. When a stat maxes out due to Diamond in the Rough, the character gains a new trait:
Brilliant Facet "stat": "One of this character's skills has been polished to the height of their potential. Gain a reroll on failed rolls involving this skill."

If they all get maxed out, they collapse into this:
"Diamond Soul - This character's full potential has been brought to the surface and polished until it shone. Gain rerolls on all actions involved with this character, gain a +2 to all stats as they synergize."

I'll also confirm that no supernatural entity has DitR. It's a condition of Mortal Potential. And while there are ways to become a supernatural creature, there are very few that are enjoyable. In regards to Jafar becoming a Jinn himself though, that was because it was being granted by the omnipotent Genie through the lens of the wish; and here that never even happened. In most other cases it's never that easy, or simple.

Edit: The inverse is also true though. When Hercules was made Mortal, due to his potential he gained Diamond in the Rough. When/if he re-attains his godhood, he'd lose that and his stats would effectively be frozen, though with bonuses from being a god again obviously.

Last edited:
Every sheet has the reason for the number typed out next to the stat.

I'm not sure why Mayor is the word used in that Trait? Also the Trait is has nothing in it to indicate what it actually does.
"Mayor" as in Spanish for "Elder, Bigger": It basically means "Elder Sister". And it is more Text-flavor with Narrative Purposes, rather than Gameplay Focused .

I didn't have that many ideas for Traits that Isabela could have.

See this is what I meant by the numbers being loose and what makes sense.
I put Mirabel at 5, and she isn't crippled physically.
Meanwhile Faria is physically crippled but his Martial is currently 9 I believe.

mh, alright.

By "Crippled" I usually mean "Can do more sligthly less than the Normal people, but is still better than nothing".
So, even if someone is not crippled - but is generally weaker - this could apply.
But hey, this is a scratch Table of Numbers. Until we get the True Table from the GM, these approximation are as good as we are gonna get.

EDIT: Alright, the GM dropped the True Table. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go adjust some things.

@DaviProGamer27 just a request, but could you please not double post? If you must, just edit your prior post. Also in regards to the scale, see my post here.

Alright, sorry Boss.
So the Human limit is 30/30, with a potential +2 if everything is at Max Level?
So, technically, the TRUE Human Limit is 32/32 or 32/30?

Last edited:
Here ya go:
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious) Crossover - Fantasy

My general guidelines are as follows: Martial: 10 is a human who is in decent physical condition, has the willingness to defend themselves, and is in possession of a generally sound mind and isn't prone to bouts of insanity that would compromise their defense. 20 is in Army Ranger or Green Beret...
See this is what I meant by the numbers being loose and what makes sense.
I put Mirabel at 5, and she isn't crippled physically.
Meanwhile Faria is physically crippled but his Martial is currently 9 I believe.
The above is the scale and guidelines I use, as do most of the Omake crew. TempestK-approved! =D

Last edited:
I suppose Occult wise. Marry Poppinsya'll does some wacky stuff.
If Mary is on the defensive, she and whoever she's with, leave. Simple as that. If she's forced to go on the offensive because there is literally no way out? A way out makes itself available. Mary is powerful but she's also specialized and not a fighter in the traditional sense.

I didn't have that many ideas for Traits that Isabela could have.

What Else Can I Do!? - Isabela has been stifled her entire life, but now she is free to express herself however she sees fit. She has a lot of experimenting to catch up on. + 15 when learning to do more with her powers.

Doing It For The Family - Isabela is willing to put her own happiness and well being aside for her family. + 10 to any action that directly benefits the Madrigals.

Careful It's Carnivorous - Despite never once having been in a fight, Isabela can summon plants to do the fighting for her. When in battle apply her Occult stat in place of her Martial stat.

Hermosa Mayor - Isabela has spent her entire life being perfect. Never stumbling. Always pretty. To act as a role model to and for her family. + 20 to Diplomacy when putting on a performance.

Change At Ease to 'You're A Bad Influence'.

Last edited:
What Else Can I Do!? - Isabela has been stifled her entire life, but now she is free to express herself however she sees fit. She has a lot of experimenting yo catch up on. + 15 when learning to do more with her powers.
My favorite song from Encanto.
Careful It's Carnivorous - Despite never once having been in a fight, Isabela can summon plants to do the fighting for her. When in battle apply her Occult stat in place of her Martial stat.
Maybe a malus when fighting, both due to inexperience and a mentality that doesn't lend itself well to actually trying to hurt people? (Re-broken noses due to power experimentation don't count. =D )

Edit: The inverse is also true though. When Hercules was made Mortal, due to his potential he gained Diamond in the Rough. When/if he re-attains his godhood, he'd lose that and his stats would effectively be frozen, though with bonuses from being a god again obviously.
Frozen stats huh? I guess gods sort of encompass an idea and that is that god. Like god of war, god of sleep - sure there's crossover, and personality to the gods that allows them to be more than one thing, but their primary being encompasses that thing. And it makes things stagnant - personality wise, we've seen the gods grow. However. Those gods usually require a fairly involved force; from the show, Zeus is pretty set in his ways, as are the other gods. But his son can eventually sway him.

Even here, after essentially being clubbed to the back of his head by his brother, and then watching said brother flail about for awhile trying to get his bearings, Zeus eventually turns around on helping Hades and stepping down from his position to settle things.

I actually really love this particular rendition of Zeus, mostly when it comes to his family.

That all said - Hercules would be better off figuring out who he is as a person before ever rising to godhood, if he wanted to even. Because as a mortal, he can change and grow. But... imagine Hercules just setting himself to the grindstone for years, decades. And a max statted Hercules goes, "Yeah. I guess I'm good then." And becomes a god.

... done theorizing

Back