Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious)

[X] A haughty looking yet beautiful woman in a shirt and pants much like Elizabeth. Her blond hair is tied back in a functional braid, and her eyes are assessing as she looks at Aladdin.

[X] A haughty looking yet beautiful woman in a shirt and pants much like Elizabeth. Her blond hair is tied back in a functional braid, and her eyes are assessing as she looks at Aladdin.

Honestly, no real idea whom to vote for, so I think i´ll be sitting out that one.

Aside from that, really good turn.
Thanks man. Honestly out of all the scenes the hardest one to write was the one with Calla and the others. I wanted to make sure it felt natural rather than forced; and it seems to have hit the mark.

In regards to the vote I'm honestly kind of shocked that Helga is winning so handily.

In which we succeed every action, but the cat man needs healing cause it's the only one that failed..

[X] A beak-nosed man with black hair, a match between his teeth like a toothpick, and a pack that seemed to be bulging with something or other. His expression is skating the line between stoic and bored.

The greatest success we had was the talk with dave that's for sure, having a drain into people would be terrible for our moral. 500 gold deficit? Is something that we can easily afford.

Last edited:

All in all this turn went just about perfectly, yeah a pity that Tai Lung failed his personal but hey counting everything together this was pretty good.

Well, that was great! Our talk with Jones could've gone worse, plus we have a whole bunch of stuff we can now market, as well as recruitment for heroes and spies! Also, most of our personals for our hero units have gone swimmingly (poor Tai, though; we should do something for him). As for Will's replacement:

As much as I love Vinny, I think Helga would be more well-rounded. Plus, I have a soft spot for BAMF women, especially those who got the short end of the canonical stick.
However, I feel like I must post this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aX0c6ffuI

[X] A beak-nosed man with black hair, a match between his teeth like a toothpick, and a pack that seemed to be bulging with something or other. His expression is skating the line between stoic and bored.

Curious to see everyone else's reactions to a very successful (relatively) negotiation with DJ.

Is it something you really wanna brag about? It's still tribute after all, even if it's a more platable kind. If other groups find out via rumors or spies well, they might sigh at having less target to distract from their own shipping. I'd think the "good aligned" powers would still be vauglely uncomfortble at negotiating but understand/appreciate the effort to protect the populace while the "evil aligned" would shrug and maybe start darker rumors as to why Aladdin and Davy Jones got along so well.

Is it something you really wanna brag about? It's still tribute after all, even if it's a more platable kind. If other groups find out via rumors or spies well, they might sigh at having less target to distract from their own shipping. I'd think the "good aligned" powers would still be vauglely uncomfortble at negotiating but understand/appreciate the effort to protect the populace while the "evil aligned" would shrug and maybe start darker rumors as to why Aladdin and Davy Jones got along so well.
I didn't mean brag about it or announce it, but the fact that we're not throwing our people at him and he's instead coming to pick up coffee and wine for his shipments will likely get out at some point. Just curious as to the reactions. Some might take it as a sign that we're good negotiators, it might bring some added artificial value to the coffee and wine, might draw people that want to ply sea trades without risking being turned into tribute. Lots of ways this could be taken by various factions.

Well, i said before the money deficit is not that big of a deal, and way better than having to send people.
But the biggest win is not being on his shit list. The pirate king is dangerous due his reach. Other, more dangerous powers, are limited to their domains dave can go almost anywhere on coast.
Also he probably are Demanding tribute from anyone that he can get away with so there's not much ground for rumors than "the thief prince managed to apease the pirate king with a trade in commodities" there's not much new information you get from that. Anyone worth their salt, that care's to know, knows that Abwabua is a very srewd kingdom under the exuberant surface.

Apropos of nothing, here's a list of the Advisors serving under the Sultan of Agrabah.

Martial - Razoul
Stewardship - The Peddlar
Diplomacy - Princess Jasmine
Intrigue - The Mukthar
Learning - William Robinson
Occult - Sadira

Wait what? How did he go from being stranded to being a advisor in Agrabah?
The same way Will Turner ended up in the middle of Arabia next to a salt-water lake, and Elizabeth wound up in a tunnel connected to Atlantis.
...I have no idea who that is.
From the cartoon. Last of his race; they specialized in hunting genies, but... yeah. The Sultan's coin is just as good as the next man's, and his employ is much more tolerable.

I love Vinny, truly I do but he only surpass Elga in two things, human empathy (which is impressive for a guy who has such an uncaring facial expression most of the time) and blowing stuff up.

And while I'm certain that we and Aladdin would have liked Vinny more, Helga has more abilities that we can use.

...Screw it even after having written that logical explanation of why it's better to take Helga, I still want Vinny more.

The same way Will Turner ended up in the middle of Arabia next to a salt-water lake, and Elizabeth wound up in a tunnel connected to Atlantis.
We certainly don have the monopoly in attracting heros.
Sure we are one of the few places that take displaced people. But there's us, Agrabah, Lemuria, And the princess and the frog kingdom. Atlantis would be viable if people could get there too.

Last edited:
Back