Magical Girl Escalation Taylor (Worm/Nanoha)

On having gone back and read that quote, I'm a bit surprised the QM doesn't seem to want to retcon its inclusion.... not even sure we had any training points in it at the time that was posted (even assuming it'd be too much trouble to reassign those, or offer the ones who earned them to do so).
Catchall tree rather than related tree. right. Suppose it should have figured. Woulda made more sense if there were something else that didn't fit listed with it.

At least Coil is prooobably too cautious to have grabbed a confirmed Ziz-bomb and tucked it in his lair, so she got to avoid that....
Coil left BB at the very start of her attack and he had his men grab Lisa on the way out. The Undersiders' escape in Arc 5? Completely without Tattletale' assistance.
Now theres been two and a short-time arc (Civil War and Heatwave, plus Heatstroke) since then.....
Civil War was also technically a short arc. It only lasted 10 days or so.
@Silently Watches , I know you'd said once or twice before that you wouldn't give us a spell that was completely useless (and I can only assume you wouldn't be averse to retconning the early inclusion of Petty Cure when you overhauled the whole spell system that had you include it in the earlier more random one... not like its been mentioned on-screen) .... so maybe with your expertise you could give some examples of theoretical situations or injuries where we'd find a big use for it?
Besides the quotes you already found, you could probably also leverage it as a first aid skill. Wouldn't heal anything used that way, but might give the injured party another couple of minutes.
[x] Petty cure

Out of Curiosity...why is it branched from Telekinesis of all things?
I already came up with it, and I only have two TK-related spells.

throwing a white-hot Flare Shooter through the engine
This reminds of the Cutscene from the end of Chapter 1 in Sonny 2. Veradux fired a plasma bolt from his pulse rifle shutting down the engine of an escaping truck.

More than a few of you figured out what was going on with Tattletale real early. Am I getting that predictable?
I hope Tattletale gets abducted by Alexandria and forcibly addicted to Tinkertech "OBEY ME" drugs in an effort to rebuild Cauldron.

"…Now, regarding the recent movements of the Revengers…"
He did not need to hear about the movements of the very team of capes he had hired to do his more obvious dirty work.
>_< Thomas fails so very hard at names.

Murphy, get a couple of teams together
Huh, no wonder he failed: he had Captain Murphy Law on his side!

That bitch had Dragon involved in this too
Well, yeah, Dragon owes her a lot ad they are friends! Duh!

Fate proved once again that she had abandoned him in favor of the Hebert cunt
Fate was never with you, the Morai hate you more then anyone else.

"… worry about Coil ever again. I have him right where I want him." Hebert came closer, and the smirk she wore made him wish he still had his gun so he could try once more to put a bullet in her fucking face. "On his knees."
Waiting for Thomas to be freed by either the stupider faction or the loyalist faction of his mercs. That is unless they're teleporting him out of the city?

Also will Alexandria try to guilt trip Taylor using Bakuda's explosions when they inevitable go boom? He was talking about that earlier.

[X] Petty Cure

I'd rather Shell Barrier or maybe
Reforge Armor
but unlocking what ever is behind Petty Cure takes priority I think

Heatstroke 10.x
They were halfway to I-290 and approaching the Midland airport in the two respective timelines when a dark-clad figure landed on the surface of Highway 50. "Idiot," he said with a tight sneer. "Run. Her. Over."
Midland airport? I had to Google it and that is located in Texas, not Chicago.
Did you perhaps mean Midway Airport?
I've lived in a Chicago Suburb all my life and never heard of Midland Airport. Only O'Hare, Midway, Meigs Field [bulldozed without warning, thanks Daley. No joke, people still had planes there that had to be trucked out], DuPage Airport, Pheasant Run (not sure if that is small private airfield by DuPage or just associated with DuPage. Only been there once for an air show as a kid around 30 years ago), Palwaukee/Chicago Executive Airport, and the closed and paved over former Glenview Naval Air Base that is now a shopping mall.

[X] Divide Energy

Fate proved once again that she had abandoned him in favor of the Hebert cunt
Just a reminder:
Fate was unable to participate in the Sojourner's mission because she was on an undercover assignment.
Now we know what the assignment it was.
:V

Petty Cure and Divide Energy don't sound really useful for me, but I'm interested in what can lie behind them.
Reforge Armor and Misteltein similarly interest me as a means for new cross-training.
Spells I deem actually useful are Shell Barrier, Bind Mine, Rust Shooters Barrage and Crescendo.

[X] Shell Barrier. More defence is never a bad idea.
If you write it like that, the vote tally will pick up "Shell Barrier. More defence is never a bad idea." as your vote, instead of "Shell Barrier". Not a major issue, and something that the tallying program does actually have tools to fix, but you could also fix it right now and save whoever does the tally the trouble.

[X] Petty Cure

You know, I completely forgot that this was a Quest, while I was reading the chapter. So I was really confused, when I saw the "Choose a spell" part :D

Of course, the real question with this is, what happens when the target's hair is too short for braiding?
It grows it out, of course.
Alternatively, it braids it anyway. Ow.

Wouldn't "braiding it when its too short for a braid" just be Cornrows? Which can be stylish when braid-length too actually. If we must rush to open this mystery box, I support the Pretty Cure variant ^_^ (just really hoping SilentlyWatches reminder that the previous arcs were shorter than usual means we still have a few weeks to hopefully learn another spell.... after all, we didn't get an ENDBRINGER ARC reminder like we got the arc before Behemoth now I think on it)

Back