No, it was supposed to have decayed completely this turn. Have fixed it now.
Hmm, that makes Aria equal to Martyris for that Action. Except if the +10 from Bloodied Knight-Pilot still applies?

Anyway, we can't guarantee that the guards show up, no matter who does the Action. This means PD on "Hunt them down!" might be more effective.

Wouldn't it be better to put our units towards hunting the attackers?

If you feel that we are open to attack without them we can shift towards preparing an expedition to the location where Mother was since it would only take one turn.
I assume we already have several Guard Squadrons with us if we hunt the bandits. I'm not sure if our less mobile units add anything substantial, compared to the possibility that something dangerous hides in the Bunker. Especially if the bandit hunting mission gets PD.

If PD and a sizable part of the Guard can't take down those bandits, then we have bigger problems.

Anyway, we can't guarantee that the guards show up, no matter who does the Action. This means PD on "Hunt them down!" might be more effective.
Remember we can assign PD to a martial action and research action simultaneously. Aria also has her own personal action. This can be there explained as those actions happening at different times.

I assume we already have several Guard Squadrons with us if we hunt the bandits. I'm not sure if our less mobile units add anything substantial, compared to the possibility that something dangerous hides in the Bunker. Especially if the bandit hunting mission gets PD.
I imagine an unit like the Wall would not participate on the actual search, but rather wait until we find their base and join on the attack.

Line name: Caravaner 211
So, I just finished tipping this design into my spreadsheet and it seems to work out.

Total Stats:
Lift:
5.000kg (210kg free)
Structure: +9
Crew: 0
Armor: 40
The other stats in addition to this would be:
Freight: 1.500kg
Passengers: 15
Speed: 25Km/h (I think? I don't think the speed of different propulsion methods is additive, and the Sideways Sail is for the most part already neutralized by the number of Components)
Construction Cost: 162.83 Materials
Suspendium Shards: Tiny: 48

We would have 1 unit of Fuel leftover.

(I think? I don't think the speed of different propulsion methods is additive, and the Sideways Sail is for the most part already neutralized by the number of Components)
idk either. I added the sails for maneuverability and as emergency propoulsion in case the engine goes out. Anyways speed doesn't really matter in these first few designs and it's probably still faster than a land caravan.

We would have 1 unit of Fuel leftover.
Not much we can do about that, the most basic fuel storage has 2 fuel capacity.

Also something I noticed, this design should be fairly customisable. It has a lot of extra structure so it shouldn't be difficult to swap a cargo module for something else post purchase.

[X][^Ä^] Accept their oath, though add a condition that after 200 years have passed they are free to leave if they so choose.

[X] Plan Stomping Bandits: Split Version.
-[X][Faith] Begin Preparations For New Region Conversion - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (-50-200 Materials, etc.)
-[X][Faith] Feed The Masses - (7/8 Turns Complete)
-[X][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (Dirty Daggers, Daughters Of Rashomon, The Purified) - (2/3 Turns Complete)
--[X] (School The Diplomat-Corp: Criminals +15, Ashleaf Tea +15, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, +6FF)=+41
-[X][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (The Followers of Light, House Ulatarn, Marquis of Tessen) - (1/3 Turns Complete)
--[X](Ashleaf Tea +15, +6FF)=+21
-[X][Martial] Hunt Them Down! - (Tech-Scouts, The Unbroken, Martyris) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-4 Materials)
--[X](Lead By Example +30, Bloodied Knight-Pilot +10, PD +??, We Can Do It! +20, Trauma -5)=+55
-[X][Learning] The Mind - The Grey Disease - (Psychology) - (3/12 Successes)
--[X] (Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, Library +5, 2 [SC] +24, +4FF)=+53
--[X] 2 Eversun Psychology Works +20 to Advanced Psychology(+40)=+40
-[X][Learning] Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3 - (Advanced/Pioneer Electronics) - (18/20 Successes)
--[X][In The Name Of Profit], (Scientific Theory +15, Electronics Workshop +20, 2 [ENG] +28, +1FF)=+64
--[X] Hardened Touchscreen +20 to Advanced Electronics=+20
-[X][Learning] Gather Structural Information - (All Metallurgy/Physics) - (3/7 Successes)
--[X] [PD],[DoD],(Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, +6FF)=+26
--[X] Ablative Armor Plating +20 to Advanced Armor/Physics, 1 Eversun Scrap-Knights +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Armor/Machinery/Physics, Calculations On Sandcrete +20 to Advanced Physics, 1 Miscellaneous Artifacts +5 to Everything =+65
-[X][Archeology] Loot The Bunkers Entrance - (The Wall, Incubi) - (0/4 Turns Complete)
-[X][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (GY-04) - (1 Turns Preperation= 2 Turns expedition) - (House Mirn support: N) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
-[X][Tree of Knowledge] Medical Wing - Expanded - (1/3 Turns Complete) - [Sandcrete -12.5 Materials]
-[X][Holdings] U'kali and Iwi Burrows - (6/9 Turns Complete) - (-1.34 Materials)
--[X] (Hire Contractors: 1*7 Materials= -7 Materials)
-[X][Aria action] Lead By Example (Hunt Them Down!) - (0/1 Successes)
-[X][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (Hey, Guards! Do Your Jobs!) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-1.3 Goodwill)
--[X](First Arbitrator +15, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, Ashleaf Tea +15, +6FF)=+41
-[X][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (A Small Donation - (Ju-Ji's Halls) - (Aid) - (500 Materials)) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
--[X](Personal Action +15, +6FF)=+21

-[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[X] Backroom Deals - (Small Hospice Network)
-[X] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Action)
--[X] Guardians For Hire - (Feed The Masses)
-[X] The Military - (1 Action)
--[X] War Lessons - (Tech-Scouts) - (-2 Materials)
-[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Action)
--[X] In The Name Of Profit - (Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3) - (-15 Materials)
-[X] Forge Clan Vanar-Feer - (Choose 1 Action)
--[X] Engineers Galore - (Engineer) - (4/6 Turns Complete) - (-15 Materials)
-[X] The Followers Of Light - (1 Action)
--[X] We Work As One - (A Small Donation - (Ju-Ji's Halls)) - (Send DoD for shipping)
-[X] Conclave Of Fraya - (1 Action)
--[X] Eternal Arts - (Norqod) - (8/36 Turns Complete) - (-5 Materials)

[] Plan Stomping Bandits: Focused Version.
-[][Faith] Begin Preparations For New Region Conversion - (1/2 Turns Complete) - (-50-200 Materials, etc.)
-[][Faith] Feed The Masses - (7/8 Turns Complete)
-[][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (Dirty Daggers, Daughters Of Rashomon, The Purified) - (2/3 Turns Complete)
--[] (School The Diplomat-Corp: Criminals +15, Ashleaf Tea +15, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, +6FF)=+41
-[][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (The Followers of Light, House Ulatarn, Marquis of Tessen) - (1/3 Turns Complete)
--[](Ashleaf Tea +15, +6FF)=+21
-[][Martial] Hunt Them Down! - (Tech-Scouts, The Unbroken, The Wall, Incubi, Martyris) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-4 Materials)
--[](Lead By Example +30, Bloodied Knight-Pilot +10, PD +??, We Can Do It! +20, Trauma -5)=+55
-[][Learning] The Mind - The Grey Disease - (Psychology) - (3/12 Successes)
--[] (Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, Library +5, 2 [SC] +24, +4FF)=+53
--[] 2 Eversun Psychology Works +20 to Advanced Psychology(+40)=+40
-[][Learning] Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3 - (Advanced/Pioneer Electronics) - (18/20 Successes)
--[][In The Name Of Profit], (Scientific Theory +15, Electronics Workshop +20, 2 [ENG] +28, +1FF)=+64
--[] Hardened Touchscreen +20 to Advanced Electronics=+20
-[][Learning] Gather Structural Information - (All Metallurgy/Physics) - (3/7 Successes)
--[] [PD],[DoD],(Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, +6FF)=+26
--[] Ablative Armor Plating +20 to Advanced Armor/Physics, 1 Eversun Scrap-Knights +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Armor/Machinery/Physics, Calculations On Sandcrete +20 to Advanced Physics, 1 Miscellaneous Artifacts +5 to Everything =+65
-[][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (RC-01) - (4 Turns Preperation= 8 Turns expedition) - (House Mirn support: N) - (0/4 Turns Complete)
-[][Archeology] Prepare an Expedition - (GY-04) - (1 Turns Preperation= 2 Turns expedition) - (House Mirn support: N) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
-[][Tree of Knowledge] Medical Wing - Expanded - (1/3 Turns Complete) - [Sandcrete -12.5 Materials]
-[][Holdings] U'kali and Iwi Burrows - (6/9 Turns Complete) - (-1.34 Materials)
--[] (Hire Contractors: 1*7 Materials= -7 Materials)
-[][Aria action] Lead By Example (Hunt Them Down!) - (0/1 Successes)
-[][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (Hey, Guards! Do Your Jobs!) - (0/1 Turns Complete) - (-1.3 Goodwill)
--[](First Arbitrator +15, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, Ashleaf Tea +15, +6FF)=+41
-[][Martyris action] Too Much To Do - (A Small Donation - (Ju-Ji's Halls) - (Aid) - (500 Materials)) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
--[](Personal Action +15, +6FF)=+21

-[] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[] Backroom Deals - (Small Hospice Network)
-[] The Adventurer Guild - (1 Action)
--[] Guardians For Hire - (Feed The Masses)
-[] The Military - (1 Action)
--[] War Lessons - (Tech-Scouts) - (-2 Materials)
-[] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Action)
--[] In The Name Of Profit - (Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3) - (-15 Materials)
-[] Forge Clan Vanar-Feer - (Choose 1 Action)
--[] Engineers Galore - (Engineer) - (4/6 Turns Complete) - (-15 Materials)
-[] The Followers Of Light - (1 Action)
--[] We Work As One - (A Small Donation - (Ju-Ji's Halls)) - (Send DoD for shipping)
-[] Conclave Of Fraya - (1 Action)
--[] Eternal Arts - (Norqod) - (8/36 Turns Complete) - (-5 Materials)

Costs: 4 Materials+ 12.5 Materials+ 1.34 Materials+ 7 Materials+ 500 Materials+ 2 Materials+ 15 Materials+ 15 Materials+ 5 Materials= 561.84 Materials(+50-200 Materilas depending on a vote)
Budget: 1.102.36 Materials
Remaining budget: 1.102.36 Materials - 561.84(761.84) Materials= 540.52(340.52) Materials

Ok, two versions. The only difference is one Archeology Action and if we split our military units. Either we start the last easy part of the Bunker or we focus on the bandits.
We also still need a write-in for ^Ä^. If no one posts anything, I guess I'm just going to cobble something together from the different comments about it.

That would still be a separate vote from the plan.

Last edited:
[X][^Ä^] Accept their oath, though add a condition that after 200 years have passed they are free to leave if they so choose.

[x] Plan Stomping Bandits: Focused Version.

-[X][Holdings] U'kali and Iwi Burrows - (6/9 Turns Complete) - (-1.34 Materials)
--[X] (Hire Contractors: 1*7 Materials= -7 Materials)
You may as well add another couple contractors to finish it immediately. We're not hurting for materials, plus it's better the sooner it's finished and the more we contribute. It won't reduce the quality unless we hire more than 3 contractors.

You may as well add another couple contractors to finish it immediately. We're not hurting for materials, plus it's better the sooner it's finished and the more we contribute. It won't reduce the quality unless we hire more than 3 contractors.
We don't need to. The U'kali are building as well so it technically has +1 extra success per turn, meaning we only need one contractor to finish.

We don't need to. The U'kali are building as well so it technically has +1 extra success per turn, meaning we only need one contractor to finish.

If there isn't anywhere else Contractors can be used @karmaoa the two options I see are paying for the remaining Contractors to help out at the disaster site as skilled labor, or to go overboard with the U'kali to get some extra stuff done for them.

If there isn't anywhere else Contractors can be used @karmaoa the two options I see are paying for the remaining Contractors to help out at the disaster site as skilled labor, or to go overboard with the U'kali to get some extra stuff done for them.
I think that would be write-in actions that need to be cleared by @HeroCooky. We technically haven't talked with anyone about sending disaster relief with the DoD yet.

I'm also not sure if the U'kali would want other stuff. They might be busy doing interior decoration for their new homes.:V

I think that would be write-in actions that need to be cleared by @HeroCooky.
Contractors can not be used for helping with the disaster, as they are not willing to move hundreds of km away to work for up to five years in a Region they don't know, with dangers they are unaware of, unless you pay 10-15x times the money for an usual contract for however long they will be away.

And you can go overboard with the U'kali, they'll just build some more storage rooms, common areas, and a ???.

Back