Changing Destiny (Kancolle)

McCarthy was also a drunk trying to emulate Nixon's work over in the House of Representatives. But whereas Nixon was sober and tended to work with an actual paper trail, McCarthy was usually three sheets to the wind and was more imaginative in terms of hard evidence.

Okay this could get me having a bunch of shipgirls dropping shells and bombs on me. But someone's gotta ask it.
Would the Engineers notice something with the ship. Should the girl get intimate with her captain or admiral? Ideally such intimacy occurs post-war but the question still stands...

I imagine rapidly rising boiler pressure would be a given. Whatever else happens, eh, well I leave that to ya'lls imaginations :lol

Okay this could get me having a bunch of shipgirls dropping shells and bombs on me. But someone's gotta ask it.
Would the Engineers notice something with the ship. Should the girl get intimate with her captain or admiral? Ideally such intimacy occurs post-war but the question still stands...

I imagine rapidly rising boiler pressure would be a given. Whatever else happens, eh, well I leave that to ya'lls imaginations :lol

Well, back in my New York omakes, the engineers tried to keep everyone from freaking out when she had a nightmare about BB47 and started crying. Salty water running down the sides of an engine room in two tracks and not having a boiler leak tends to do that.

I made a joke about this earlier. Can't remember how far back in the thread though.

I've already drawn one historically African-American shipgirl, because she had a primarily African-American crew - USS Mason (DE-529), though she was laid down and launched in the middle of the war, so she wouldn't even exist yet, nor would her crew have been around as able seamen.

McCarthy got wrecked in OTL when he decided to go after the Army in his crusade against Communism (imagined or otherwise). I'd expect the same if he was stupid enough to try fanning anti-shipgirl sentiments.
Not to mention the shipgirls themselves going after him. While Congressional Security is tight, I don't really think they could manage to stop a pissed-off battleship if she really wanted to, shall we say, sing him the song of her people. :D

I've already drawn one historically African-American shipgirl, because she had a primarily African-American crew - USS Mason (DE-529), though she was laid down and launched in the middle of the war, so she wouldn't even exist yet, nor would her crew have been around as able seamen.
Out of curiosity, how would USS Constitution look like?

"Hey, you know, that weird thing when you knock frame 297 on the starboard side, just halfway up the deck in the boiler room, and it makes the whole hull groan and creak and the rudder does a hard jerk?"

". . . yeah?"

"Quit it. Turns out she's ticklish."
They'll have a whole problem cleaning her then.

Last edited:
Salty water running down the sides of an engine room in two tracks and not having a boiler leak tends to do that.

Why wasn't it "Sir, why is salty water coming down from the bridge windows like a waterfall?"

"Quirks of the ship, I tell you, now don't question it, or the rangefinders will spray it on you when you pass near them!"

Cause, well, the boiler room isn't exactly a ship's eyes, right?

They'll have a whole problem cleaning her then.

Depends what they clean with and how deep the cleanup is. Brushes and mops? Possibly bad if hitting ticklish spots.

Needlegun scalers? Delighted groans from something between a spa exfoliant scrub, massage and finally scratching one of those unreachable spots.

Getting props and rudders defouled and realigned? Good footrub and pedicure. Much to everyone's embarrassment.

Well, back in my New York omakes, the engineers tried to keep everyone from freaking out when she had a nightmare about BB47 and started crying. Salty water running down the sides of an engine room in two tracks and not having a boiler leak tends to do that.

Ah, so that's why she was crying. I now know what happened to BB47 but didn't connect it then.

Why wasn't it "Sir, why is salty water coming down from the bridge windows like a waterfall?"

"Quirks of the ship, I tell you, now don't question it, or the rangefinders will spray it on you when you pass near them!"

Cause, well, the boiler room isn't exactly a ship's eyes, right?

"Uh, sir? Are you sure that brine is a good idea to salt fish with?"

"Quiet sailor, I'm curing fish jerky"

"Is it just me or is the bridge getting kinda warm?"

"Eh, must be the new steam heater" *These were not installed yet*

Also anyone looking for these?

soooo tldr
---
The engineer paused, looking up from his clipboard. There was a thumping noise. He looked to the side towards the turbines he was walking past.

They pulsed to the beat of his heart.

He began to sweat.

Sara's Chief Engineer: Sir, while we're happy for the both of you, could you please keep the heart throb moments to a minimum? The turbines start acting up when you two are having 'personal time' and it's stressing us out in Engineering.
Thompson & Sara: *are flustered*

Last edited:
Getting props and rudders defouled and realigned? Good footrub and pedicure. Much to everyone's embarrassment.

Right up until you hit a ticklish part of the propellers and some unfortunate workman gets a rudder to the head.

Or, more embarrassingly but less lethally, a rudder to the ass. "...Did she just give me a paddling?"

Please... Not the paddling....
Getting hit at the citadel hurts.

*Intentionally completely missing the point.*

Given the existence of shipgirls, women's rights can expect to move forward.

Unfortunately, given the existence of shipgirls, the giantess fetish has reported a major upswing in popularity, due to now counting all dockyard workers who have ever examined ships a little too closely, or spent too long gazing up at the stern or torpedo bulges of one. It should be noted that Tijuana Bibles of the timeframe in which shipgirls were first revealed to the world had a noticeable spike in numbers of stories where giantesses' rears (or certain more anterior bulges) were used in near-suffocating circumstances, whether in intimidation, or actual physical contact.

*historian with totally straight face*

Last edited:
Hey the Chaplain of Wichita had to remind his fellow sailors of the Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not lust after thy ship, nor profane her inner spaces with lewdness.

I hope the Tijuana Bibles reference wasn't missed. It was an early American counterpart to adult-only doujinshi, and if it had been properly cultivated, perhaps could have become a rival to Japan's industries.

But of course we're all too focused on sticking sensitive body parts to iron maidens.

Changing Destiny (Kancolle) | Page 262
Changing Destiny (Kancolle) | Page 261

Back