Changing Destiny (Kancolle)

... my flag-fu was not good enough to translate that without a search, or at least before I translated the few letters.

Then I felt the urge to facepalm. :D

Ahem...

Omake: Why Sky Takes So Friggin' Long To Update

Sky would like to write the next chapter, he really would. In fact, he'd been trying to write for the past six hours, but he simply couldn't access his computer. Tiny Marines small enough to use his coffee mug as a pillbox had fortified his desk with diminutive M1 Garands and adorable little M2s.

Every time his hands so much as wandered towards the cool aluminium embrace of his keyboard, dozens of beady eyes both tiny and much to large for the chubby faces they inhabited glared at him. Sky wasn't sure how painful a chibi-fifty might be. He didn't want to find out.

Especially since the Marines were busy setting up mortars behind his function keys. He now had a firebase on his desk. This was his life know. Sky was unsure how to think about the shocking serve his life had taken, but he was fairly certain it was still thoroughly on rails.

He might not like where the rails were going… but he'd given up trying to change it.

"Hello," Saratoga's voice was calm and musical like a gentle sea breeze as she draped her arms over Sky's shoulders. Kind, gentle, but breathy and lightly drizzled with honey-sweet affection.

Sky smiled. That was the other reason he'd given up trying to change his life.

"Sara."

"Sky." The carrier smiled, and nuzzled her chin against the side of his head. Her arms were slim, but he felt the strength hiding under that pale skin as they rested across his chest. The ample softness of her overflowing stacks squished against head with only the thin silk of her dress keeping her warm skin from touching his. "Dinner's ready~"

"I know." Sky glanced over to meet her eyes. Or at least tried to. All he managed to do was get a face full of soft Sara STACK that squished his glasses askew and filled his nose with her sent. Mmm, Vanilla. "Buh…" he stopped, and adjusted himself so he was talking to Sara, not into her STACK. "But the people want more writing."

Sara's soft features hardened into a pout. "But I made fresh apple pie!"

"I know, but—"

"And I want more Sky," Sara smiled and hugged Sky tighter into her vast STACKs.

"I…" Sky looked from the hardened positions fortifying his laptop to Sara's… noticeably less hardened attributes. He wasn't exactly sure why she was wearing that dress… but hell if it didn't flatter her figure. "Um…"

Sara just smiled and swished her skirt back and forth.

Sky chuckled, and turned from his laptop to the carrier that was rapidly becoming his wife in all but name. His hands went to her slender waist, and his lips met her soft cheek. "I guess the people can wait a little."

Every time his hands so much as wandered towards the cool aluminium embrace of his keyboard, dozens of beady eyes both tiny and much to large for the chubby faces they inhabited glared at him. Sky wasn't sure how painful a chibi-fifty might be. He didn't want to find out.

Especially since the Marines were busy setting up mortars behind his function keys. He now had a firebase on his desk. This was his life now.
... so what are they defending it from, random cats?
"Hello," Saratoga's voice was calm and musical like a gentle sea breeze as she draped her arms over Sky's shoulders. Kind, gentle, but breathy and lightly drizzled with honey-sweet affection.

Sky smiled. That was the other reason he'd given up trying to change his life.
True. When you have your waifu, things are more or less perfect.
"Sky." The carrier smiled, and nuzzled her chin against the side of his head. Her arms were slim, but he felt the strength hiding under that pale skin as they rested across his chest. The ample softness of her overflowing stacks squished against head with only the thin silk of her dress keeping her warm skin from touching his. "Dinner's ready~"

"I know." Sky glanced over to meet her eyes. Or at least tried to. All he managed to do was get a face full of soft Sara STACK that squished his glasses askew and filled his nose with her scent. Mmm, Vanilla.
That is Lewd.
Sara's soft features hardened into a pout. "But I made fresh apple pie!"

"I know, but—"

"And I want more Sky," Sara smiled and hugged Sky tighter into her vast STACKs.
And that is just cruel and unusual taunting.
Keep going.
"I…" Sky looked from the hardened positions fortifying his laptop to Sara's… noticeably less hardened attributes. He wasn't exactly sure why she was wearing that dress… but hell if it didn't flatter her figure. "Um…"

Sara just smiled and swished her skirt back and forth.
So Saratoga has Swooshy Hips now?
Sky chuckled, and turned from his laptop to the carrier that was rapidly becoming his wife in all but name. His hands went to her slender waist, and his lips met her soft cheek. "I guess the people can wait a little."
I volunteer the phrase "You have a bed full of wife, attend to that" for future omakes of this nature./author injoke

Just wait until Sky's Self-Insert in BB finds out about the smut Kirishima an anonymous internet writer post about him and Sara.

Sara, dressed to impress Professor Sky at the totally platonic and not even remotely romantic candlelit dinner.

I was tempted to post something along the lines of Jin Roh outfits as sarcasm and "you're doing it wrong, Sara", but that would be off topic, ugh.

Please remember that Sara's boo--ahem, bombers sank Ryuujou historically.

Last edited:
Back