Changing Destiny (Kancolle)

I did think of that one first, but I had the Kongou one readily available and thought it appropriate considering Kongous origins and the lady in question.

> Jon Devon Roland Pertwee

Omake time? :V

Well he was about to get shipped onboard, but then events transpired so that he missed the ship on her fateful last cruise.

Butterfly effect: The police phonebox is now replaced with HMS Hood.:V

Then the DeLorean is replaced with USS Elridge?

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 76.4 knots... you're gonna see some serious shit."
"But can't it only go 21 knots, Doc?"
"... FUCK!"

Or does she replace Bill and Ted's phone booth?

"AWESOME!"*foghorn*
No, that doesn't work as well as a guitar riff...

Well, there's always this option:

(for the record, she's American-Greek - "Στην υγειά μας, την αγάπη! Το ιππικό είναι εδώ!" )

Last edited:
Finally a USN Carrier, I bet half the fanbase is just about in open rebellion. For obvious reasons.
I mean, we knew a USN carrier was coming for a couple of months now. A few weeks ago we got the hint "the carrier has a noticeably large funnel" which all but confirmed it was a Lexington Class boat, and now we have confirmation that it is Sister Sara

... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DIDN'T PREPARE FOR THIS EVENT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE LEX.

Whelp, I hope fuckin starter TBs and 20k of resources is gonna be enough because that's what I've got to work with.

The starting TBs are going to be TBD-1 Devastators most likely, with the starting dive bombers being SBD Dive Bombers again most likely, with starting fighters being probably an F4F Wildcat variant.

Agreed, who thinks that Admiral Thompson will at some point, will make CNO? I am betting it's going to be around the time Vietnam starts to kick off.

Well right now he seems to be sitting in the command of Aubrey Fitch in real history line. My guess is that after Stark retires, Richardson gets the CNO nod and he then puts Nimitz in as CinCPac and installs either Kimmel or Fletcher as CinCLant. Thompson is going to be in the field along with Halsey.

Back