[] Go to Baal Secundus.

I still want the Panda Dante meet up, and Sangunius has helped us a lot. Might as well repay the favour, however minor.

Thinking more about stress I realized it may be a mistake to think of distressing actions as strictly the sort of personal fluff, talking to Lilly or eating a tub of ice cream or something. I think the best way to destress and the only one that will work long term is to actually enact positive change I liked the one where we made a strawberry farm with humane conditions for guilt-free ice cream as a bit of a combination between the two we can do right away. I mean sure it does not improve the lives of many, but it is something and it is visible and it also helps with playing politics since it gives us a nice understandable quick in the mind of the High Lords of Tera. Pandora is never in so much danger from them as when she is being inscrutable.

These people quite understandably do not want to deal with the Emperor 2.0. Monsters they may be but they are very human sort of monsters and we can take advantage of that.
You will take the fluffy facerubbing scene from me only when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.

Next time we are on Terra, I wonder if we could talk to God-Emperor and ask if he knows where any of the loyalist primarchs are and if he could do something about Angron so he isn't shot on sight in the Imperium now.

@Swordomatic if we hit max on the stress meter and it breaks can we do anything to revert the damages or is it once it's broken she has permanent negatives that can't be undone?

Last edited:
Guys, if we don't rest now, when will we be able to take a break?

We're currently winning. We're currently as close to safe as we'll ever be. Choosing to do more work and pile on more stress will just force us to take a break later, possibly at a time when conditions are much worse, or to keep going until we snap again.

How do we help destress Pandora?
I would like to think talking with Lily, Garadon and Sanguinius would help. But I am not too sure. Talking to people like Celestine sounds like the best worst idea. Pandora might get another perspective on her Father as a god. Although Celestine is a relatively decent person, she worships Pandora's father as a god and blessed into immortality by him...awkward!

I can't wait for Yama to flirt with Celestine.

Right now I am thinking about staying. Pandora mentioned that she could cure Nurgle's corruption; but I am afraid that everyone else will kill most of the survivors/fighters after the battle. Despite orders not too.

I would like to think talking with Lily, Garadon and Sanguinius would help. But I am not too sure. Talking to people like Celestine sounds like the best worst idea. Pandora might get another perspective on her Father as a god. Although Celestine is a relatively decent person, she worships Pandora's father as a god and blessed into immortality by him...awkward!

I can't wait for Yama to flirt with Celestine.

Right now I am thinking about staying. Pandora mentioned that she could cure Nurgle's corruption; but I am afraid that everyone else will kill most of the survivors/fighters after the battle. Despite orders not too.
social turns have no mechanical effect we need to invest actions to destress like staying on Baal primus. other things we might be able to do to destress is stuff like stop the Imperium from trying to genocide a load of minor races and the Tau again.

Remember this option?
[][EXPED] Spend time to ground yourself and retreat from authority so you can relax and unwind even in these stressful times. You need a break, and you deserve a break. Even if this is time that you won't be spending helping people who badly need it.
Take it next time it shows up, whatever form that may be. We have one available this vote, as well.

Next time we are on Terra, I wonder if we could talk to God-Emperor and ask if he knows where any of the loyalist primarchs are and if he could do something about Angron so he isn't shot on sight in the Imperium now.

@Swordomatic if we hit max on the stress meter and it breaks can we do anything to revert the damages or is it once it's broken she has permanent negatives that can't be undone?
Get a Stress Break first and then we'll find out! :V

If we hit the stress break, does that reset the stress meter, or does Pandora remain maximally stressed afterwards and in danger of serial breaks if things don't slow down?

Thinking more about stress I realized it may be a mistake to think of distressing actions as strictly the sort of personal fluff, talking to Lilly or eating a tub of ice cream or something. I think the best way to destress and the only one that will work long term is to actually enact positive change I liked the one where we made a strawberry farm with humane conditions for guilt-free ice cream as a bit of a combination between the two we can do right away. I mean sure it does not improve the lives of many, but it is something and it is visible and it also helps with playing politics since it gives us a nice understandable quirk in the mind of the High Lords of Tera. Pandora is never in so much danger from them as when she is being inscrutable.

These people quite understandably do not want to deal with the Emperor 2.0. Monsters they may be but they are very human sort of monsters and we can take advantage of that.
But as a reminder, we will still have to take those short-term destress actions that we get to a point where we can start successfully implenting those long-term destress-changes, if they will be even a thing game-mechanically. I don't want to have Pandora repeatedly breaking down before we manage to even get there. Bad for implementing those good long-term changes it would be.

But as a reminder, we will still have to take those short-term destress actions that we get to a point where we can start successfully implenting those long-term destress-changes, if they will be even a thing game-mechanically. I don't want to have Pandora repeatedly breaking down before we manage to even get there. Bad for implementing those good long-term changes it would be.

Oh sure, I was just pointing out that there are some limits to that sort of short term relaxation.

I do find it kind of funny that Lily is dabbing on a whole legion as she has become The Dark Angel and they are just the Dark Angels.

Sooo what's are general thoughts on what to do next after the expedition?
I'm actually wondering if Lily is the source of the Dark Angel myth on Caliban, for which the Lion named the Legion. A planet full of monster hunters fighting and sacrificing against chaos tainted monsters is right up Panda's and Lily's alley.

Let's finish this crusade on Baal Secundus. We've got no legitimate reason to be selfish now, unless there's another primach we need to try and redeem hiding somewhere.

Once the immediate threat is pacified, we'll need all the strength left on this side of the rift preserved so we can actually take some time to destress. Risking Dante and the remaining strength of the Blood Angels against an actually pissed off Khorne in the final stage of this crusade seems wasteful.

Last edited:
Let's finish this crusade on Baal Secundus. We've got no legitimate reason to be selfish now, unless there's another primach we need to try and redeem hiding somewhere.

Once the immediate threat is pacified, we'll need all the strength left on this side of the rift preserved so we can actually take some time to destress. Risking Dante and the remaining strength of the Blood Angels against an actually pissed of Khorne in the final stage of this crusade seems wasteful.

We are pretty explicitly going to be on call if things actually go south regardless. I think I would rather have a non-execution happy Pandora handle the afftermath.

No like,

[Write in Example] Call Lily over and just hug and rub faces for the better part of a few days. Maybe get some ice cream together. Not strawberry though. They ruined strawberry.

There's an opportunity cost in that any time Lily spends being your personal therapy dog would also be time she isn't spending spanking daemons.
There's no write-ins, though.
Prevention is better than cure. I'd rather we be on the offensive, minimizing losses where we can rather than reacting to shit gone bad.
A stress break is Bad™. So I'd like to prevent a stress break, rather than curing the aftermath.

In PMMM terms, when the meter breaks, it'll be a witch-out, or something similarly bad.

There's no write-ins, though.

A stress break is Bad™. So I'd like to prevent a stress break, rather than curing the aftermath.

In PMMM terms, when the meter breaks, it'll be a witch-out, or something similarly bad.

The bar is half filled. We're pretty unlikely to stress break in the next engagement. Especially if we, y'know, prevent something catastrophic from happening instead of having to solve. Staying put isn't likely to reduce our stress anyways so I see no mechanical benefit.
The thing is with the way the offensive is presented we would not actually be helping that much. the Nurgle fight is explicitly called out as 'smacking the Daemon around to feel better'

I'm talking about the Khorne problem. Not the nurgle problem, which we're too late to do anything about now considering the planet is tainted. We will be able to march Khorne personally empowering his remaining heavy hitters and migitate losses of men and material, potentially Dante.

Shouldn't we be able to divine where the others are, at least to a certain extent? It is our specialty, after all.

Back