People spend loads of time arguing against saving Angron because thousands to millions of people will die without her direct aid while Pandora recovers.

Then the next turn sees a large push to have Pandora do nothing to aid the active battlefronts in order to alleviate stress and suddenly the same argument is not being used.

WTF.

People spend loads of time arguing against saving Angron because thousands to millions of people will die without her direct aid while Pandora recovers.

Then the next turn sees a large push to have Pandora do nothing to aid the active battlefronts in order to alleviate stress and suddenly the same argument is not being used.

WTF.
I mean, that argument lost last time, so it's no surprise if it loses again.

My position is the same. I voted Save last time, I'll vote Primus this time.

WTF.

Well it is kind of the same argument as was used in actually saving Angron, which won 4 to 1. If Pandora snaps because of stress a lot more people will die.

Let's take a break. Pandora's already turned the tide of this battle in multiple ways, and it's better to conserve forces - this is the WH40K galaxy, so I expect she'll need them soon enough.

WTF.

Give it some time. Maybe the people that argued for saving the grunts aren't here yet. Also for me keeping the stress down and an eye on the battlefields is enough so I will vote for Panda getting some rest.

Okay, so enough people have asked about it on and off Discord that I should probably make a post addressing it, so here goes:

Yes, there is a Stress Meter. Pandora's stress meter is also currently more than half full exactly half full, and if it maxes out she'll have a Stress Break and have some sort of breakdown, which may take a variety of forms, each more problematic than the last. If she has too many Stress Breaks, Pandora may suffer a Virtue Break and then that's a Bad End.

How many Stress Breaks can she take? I don't know. What form will that Bad End take? I don't know. Does high stress do anything besides make that Stress Break that much easier to get? Yep! Pandora snapping and ordering the execution of those corrupt Administratum adepts is a case of her high stress influencing her decision making, in fact. Mind that stress, people.
Couldn't we just Hold a Feast or Call a Hunt instead? That usually works for me. :V

Great update! That went a lot better than I thought.

Definitely think Panda should rest next turn. She's performed many miraculous feats in short order, and while I want to go after Ku'gath and return him to a gestation pod in Nurgle's garden....it's best to manage Pandora's stress well so we're ready for when she needs to go all out again.

Edit: So Angron is hanging out with the devas and Yama now? I thought he still had a physical body. How does that work? And can Pandora talk to him later?

Last edited:
I'm pretty tempted to say stay on Primus and whatnot but I'm also leaning towards going and handling that GUO as well, Since my boy Dante and his Dad have it handled with Ka'branda.

Great update! That went a lot better than I thought.

Definitely think Panda should rest next turn. She's performed many miraculous feats in short order, and while I want to go after Ku'gath and return him to a gestation pod in Nurgle's garden....it's best to manage Pandora's stress well so we're ready for when she needs to go all out again.

Edit: So Angron is hanging out with the devas and Yama now? I thought he still had a physical body. How does that work? And can Pandora talk to him later?

I mean technically humans can go into the warp, most of them go mad from doing so, but I imagine if the local god does not want you to suffer you don't.

Angron is bound to end up working with us

He can run away for a millenia if he wishes too but chaos corrupt and impregnates everythinf so if he want to be free he will need to face chaos and the only way to contain chaos is by cooperating with pandora

Plus she is the only one that gives a single fuck about his life so unless he wants to be pursued by crusades of fanatics untill death he shoulf side with her

Back