Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Storybuilding Anime 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

In an alternate universe where dinosaurs live on a gas giant's moon, a different hatchling must find their destiny in an unforgiving cosmos. Can you solve the mystery of the Far Beyonders and save Sauriankind from a terrible fate?
Latest Threadmarks
Standing in a new empty plain, the warrior looked around. "To think there'd be Grimm this...
Latest Threadmarks
A quest based on multiple Spyro games, CK2 type,
Latest Threadmarks
You are Prince Tommen Baratheon. You are the light of your Mother's life and the stain atop your Father's legacy on which he shattered the ruby dragons. Gifted with the taint, you have abilities unknown to Westeros and Essos. Your purpose was once to bring the Blight to Ferelden, for corruption, defilement, and conquest. You are a Prince in Westeros, and who knows what you shall bring?
Latest Threadmarks
It is UC 79 and the Solar System is torn asunder. The human race is once again divided by...
Latest Threadmarks
Save eight Incarnations of Earth from both themselves and the myriad alien and extradimensional threats that would seek to turn them into yet more prized jewels in their crowns of Empire. In this bold and ambitious crossover featuring Metroid, Transformers, Worm, Warhammer 40k, Godzilla, and City of Heroes and more; follow a young Samus and Sylux as they seek to save omniverse from catastrophe, explore the mysteries of why these worlds are so prized and make all sorts of new friends. A...
Latest Threadmarks
When a secret alien invasion infests Hope's Peak Academy, the line between Super High-School Level Talents and Idiot Teenagers with a Death Wish blurs...
Latest Threadmarks
Alternative title: How to overthrow corrupt capitalist corporations for the good of society and simple sanity Decades after the Faunus Rights Revolution, saying that you're a Faunus on Remnant is still an admission to being a second-class citizen. Blake Belladonna would like to change that even if the White Fang's recent pivot toward violence may yet make it far more difficult than it needs to be. Those in power are not in her favor, the general public doesn't yet care enough to exert...
Latest Threadmarks
Your name is Ella Nuage, youngest daughter of the Legendary Scientist, Ciel Nuage. You're the Chosen of Model Z, and you're known throughout the Guardian Republic as the Red Megaman. This is your story. This is her story.
Latest Threadmarks
"Grandpa, where are we?" Pupil less eyes glanced down at the child, burning with ancient...
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
My first quest
Latest Threadmarks
Tba
Latest Threadmarks
Beginnings
Latest Threadmarks
“Stop right there!” They finally catch up to him again. “Tsk.” Fools, all of them. Going...
Latest Threadmarks
INTERLUDE LETA; A PRINCESS IN A TOWER DORNE The guards handle you like a common criminal, you...
Latest Threadmarks
In the void between worlds, in the time between consciousness and dreams, the legacies of the...
Latest Threadmarks
Hello everyone. Jaune Pendragon here. I am going to try this again... And please don't blow up...
Latest Threadmarks
Summary: Lina's family moved to Brockton Bay Hoping for a change in their lives. But after...
Latest Threadmarks
In the void between worlds, in the time between consciousness and dreams, the legacies of the...
Latest Threadmarks
"Good Evening, Mitakihara City!" Declaring the man known as DJ Sagara, as the various phones and...
Latest Threadmarks
Remnants of a Game: Tutorial Arc: Prologue Chapter One. The gentle humming of...
Latest Threadmarks
Alright, I’m going to give you one more chance, but I’m going to make it much harder on you.”...
Latest Threadmarks
I decided to write this journal to make sure there's some kind of tangible record of what...
Latest Threadmarks
In a scintillating flash of eye-searing lightning, the blow was struck, and before the...
Latest Threadmarks
It was cold. The air was biting. The sky was dark. It was sombre. A lot like how I felt. It...
Latest Threadmarks
Earth; a tiny terrestrial world that orbits a yellow sun on the outer parts of the Milky Way...
Latest Threadmarks
The year is 1942. Various nations of the world are in a war against several abnormal enemies...
Latest Threadmarks
Rule 1: Have fun and Behave! Rule 2: dice rolls will use 1d20 or 1d100 unless I specifically...
Latest Threadmarks
Our story begins, as most stories do, in an unassuming, perfectly normal neighbourhood, more...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back