Chakra the RPG: Leaf-nin Edition Ver: 2.0

Really, I only want Sakura to have a large weapon. Especially if we were to build up her raw muscle strength so she didn't need to use chakra to even lift it. I'm sure we could raise her strength with some training. And Naruto and Sasuke, honestly I can't see either of them using a large weapon. Except for maybe Naruto unsealing Kubikiribōchō or another large weapon for powerful finishing moves, but I couldn't see him using a large weapon regularly. In the same vein, Sasuke doesn't really have the right personality for a large weapon.

Nah, I would prefer Naruto and Sasuke to have regular-sized weapons. It just seems right for me. Also, it opens up the avenue for crass jokes. Personally, if anyone got Kubikiribōchō I'd like to see Kakashi get it, especially since apparently he's got at least one Kenjutsu specialty.

Last edited:
When I say large weapon I mean bigger than a Kunai.

And sure tossing the occasional fuma around isn't a big deal, but what I mean is something like a sword where there's a major investment of time and HANDS to work around.

My thinking is that if you can't do a seal less replacement don't go into a ninja fight holding anything you're unable to drop without hesitation.

Last edited:
Ah, okay. We were working with different definitions of large. Yeah, I can see that being an issue right now. But about ten to twenty levels down the line they will probably have good enough control that it wouldn't be as much of an issue. But right now. I agree with you.

Sasuke might be able to grow into it, Sakura certainly will.

Naruto.... not so much.

I mean let's face it, his best tricks aren't really weapon friendly.

True, true. Maybe as a backup for when he can't use his best tricks. You know, for when fuinjutsu and ninjutsu aren't effective and he needs some more firepower than what taijutsu can provide.

especially since apparently he's got at least one Kenjutsu specialty.
I mean, his Specialization was {Tanto Proficiecy}, not that he doesn't have {Zanbato Proficieny} but he's terrifying with a Tanto in his hand, doubly so if he's using his other Specialization {Impersonation Proficiency} to mimic someone's style.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Mother Nyx on Mar 20, 2018 at 2:21 AM, finished with 346 posts and 36 votes.

[X] Kunai Proficiency:The Kunai or Throwing Knives were some of the first tools created by the farmers who became the first proto-ninja. Meaning today's usage of them has been refined to an exact science. Unlike Shuriken, Kunai have more utility. {Gains Twenty (20) D-rank Kunai}
[X] Path of The Professor: Inheriting the title of Hokage from his Sensei during the First Shinobi World War, Hiruzen Sarutobi sought to master the Ninja Arts in their entirety in order to grant Konoha victory in not one, not two, but three Shinobi World Wars with his vast wisdom. [Gain +5 Wisdom {WIZ} Per Level up. Gain Skill: {Bo Staff Proficiency} BONUS: Gain Trait: {Disciple of The Monkey King}]
[X] Space-time: Two of the 4 Hokage were hailed as the fastest Shinobi alive, not only due to their own natural speed, but due to a Fuinjutsu that created a corridor that completely circumvented reality, allowing them to cross the field in the blink of an eye. {Gains Scroll: "The Theory of Reality."}
[X] Blitzkrieg: Whilst fighting smart is all well and good, it even works most of the time, there are enemies too wise or powerful to fall to clever ploys, then your only choice is to strike hard and fast, crushing them with your preternatural fury. {Gains Scroll:"Wrath of The Gods."}]

Back