Common- 399,800,000
Biological- 3,000
Fuel- 120,000

POWER:
Brockton Bay:
-Drain: 143
units
-Produced: 160 units

Commander Malkovich nods. "Alright, now that that's settled we'll need to set up a queue of what vehicles to construct once they're built. Our shipyard is unfortunately going to have to be unused for the most part. I can't authorize us developing a full on airforce when both the world and the Pirates eyes are on us. We'll have to stick to the ships we have currently both for stealth and appeasing politicians." Suddenly the list changes, several vehicles appearing in the air above your group. Tanks, robots, there was quite a selection to go through. A model of the Light War Factory also appeared turning transparent as it seemed to begin the process of constructing a tank.

"Now, a light War Factory may only construct one item at a time. In the future, we'll need multiple War Factories and Advance War Factories to match demand. For now, however, I'll authorize a queue of up to 5 different units from a single War Factory at a time, so we don't end up eating through all our resources."

Miller then steps forward. "We need to keep build times in mind, though. We estimate within 3 days the world will have recovered from the shock of the last few days events and we'll start being flooded with requests. Within a fortnight at the latest Brockton Bay's citizens will have likely returned from their evacuation and we'll have to interact with their citizenry, both as heroes and Aliens. This includes school, though Summer Vacation technically starts in just over a month, so don't feel too depressed." He laughs, and you hear an audible sigh of relief come from the Wards and Cadets.

Hmmm, what will be chosen?

Purchase List Light War Factory
Please select which items to purchase

-Galactic Federation Power Suit X 20
-Standard Infantry armor. May be modified into distinct classes.
Advance: 250 units
Common: 250 units
Fuel: 50 units
Build Time: 12 hours

-GFV M-31 "Pitbull" All-Terrain Wheeled Combat Vehicle
-Lightly armed and armored wheeled vehicle intended for patrol duties.
Advance: 50 units
Common: 100 units
Build Time: 3 hours

-GM-3500 "Predator" Light Tank
-Drone Tank intended for rapid response to Pirate raids
Advance: 2500 units
Common: 2500 units
Biological: 100 units
Fuel: 100 units
Build Time: 24 hours

-GM-4332 "Warhound" Light Assault Bot
-LAB intended for anti-infantry and light vehicle combat
Advance: 1000 units
Common: 1000 units
Biological: 50 units

-Golem Exo-Suit
-Exo-suit intended to be next step in infantry technology.
Advance: 1500 units
Common: 500 units

-GP-08 Bipedal Police Mech "Robbie"
-Standard issue Police Mech equipped with non-lethal and anti-infantry armaments.Rated for Child-Care services.
Special Note: 500 Robbie's considered standard number for small towns.
Advance: 500 units
Common: 1500 units

-FG II-GRAHAM
-Powerful Aerial Drone possessing the most advanced Federation Armor and Top Secret Diffusion Beam Technology.
Special Note: Drone may be consumed by Samus to gain the Diffusion Beam.
Advance: 2000 units

-GM-3323 "Shiv" Infantry Support Drone
-ISD equipped with anti-infantry cannons and energy mortar.
Advance: 200 units
Common: 100 units

-GM-5732 "Kanabo" Light Support Bot x10
-LSB equipped with anti-infantry cannons and defensive shields. Came be modified depending on the mission.

-GM-3482 "Cranequin" Light Attack Drone x30
-LAD equipped with particle cannon and light blaster. Weak armor.

-Civilian Vehicles and Equipment
-Sets the War Factory to produce civilian vehicles and equipment, with priority to emergency services.
Special Note: Due to large variety of vehicles price is considered lump sum, multiple vehicles may be constructed. Civilian vehicles designed to operate without Fuel Gel, but for only limited periods of time before needing to be recharged.
Advance: 500 units
Common: 500 units

Purchase List Light Shipyard
Please select which items to purchase

-Hunter-Class Gunship
-One time purchase. Upgrade Samus's ship using both Chozo and Federation technology.
Special note: Requires Samus's direct participation.

Precious: 500 units
Advance: 10,000 units
Build Time: 72 hours

Choose 5 units to build, multiples allowed.
Shipyard items allowed to be purchased separately from War Factory items.
[] Write-in.

Not really much to this update, but feel I should get all the buying updates out of the way.

Last edited:
"Now, a light War Factory may only construct one item at a time. In the future, we'll need multiple War Factories and Advance War Factories to match demand. For now, however, I'll authorize a queue of up to 5 different units from a single War Factory at a time, so we don't end up eating through all our resources."
Oh god flashbacks to playing C&C and Starcraft on the N64

Okay, I kinda feel like we just walked into a trap option here. Did we just waste everything on infrastructure?

Your current resources are listed at the top of the update.
Oh, I thought that was costs. :oops:

...so I think there's no reason not to give Samus her post-Zero Mission ship.

As for the other stuff...I think some more suits of Fed armor are necessary given were getting some new members, Robbie is sadly useless since we need 500 of him - that cost is just for one Robbie, right? Some civilian stuff might also be nice.

Are we ever going to be able to produce more Bio and Fuel resources? I mean, I get it, we're not supposed to just spam ALL THE BUILDS all at once, but at some point, we're gonna run out, unless we have options for building them back up.
The Space Pirates have plenty of those just lying around. Samus can negotiate for some in the future, and by negotiate I mean kill them all and take it for herself.

The Space Pirates have plenty of those just lying around. Samus can negotiate for some in the future, and by negotiate I mean kill them all and take it for herself.
On a completely unrelated note, what is the difference between Psychic and Magical powers? It's been bugging me for some time and I didn't find any answer in previous posts.

On a completely unrelated note, what is the difference between Psychic and Magical powers? It's been bugging me for some time and I didn't find any answer in previous posts.
One is a purely biological function passed down genetically that grants powerful abilities, the other can only be obtained using passed down knowledge and are oftentimes only usable by the species that invented it. However psionic races often use magic in tandem with their psychic abilities, so it does get murky.

Last edited:
Well I thought this snippet had the answer but...
Psionics refer to the supernatural abilities demonstrated by some lifeforms such as the Chozo, Space Dragons and Mother Brain to manipulate reality using their minds. Distinct from magic Psionics are wholly biological in origin,​
...it's not entirely clear. The implication is that magic is not biological somehow.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

Well the only thing we are kind of low on is Bio materials so we need to keep that in mind. That said we need, in addition to a set of power suits, a set of Kanabo bots, a set of Cranequin drones and a run of civilian vehicles and equipment. That should be a combined build time of 50 hours so we have time to build a few Pitbulls and a Predator tank, Golem exosuit or a Shiv drone. Not sure which of those last would be better though. Also might as well get Samus' ship upgraded to while we are at it. We're gonna need it.

Last edited:
Well the only thing we are kind of low on is Bio materials so we need to keep that in mind. That said we need in addition to a set of power suits we need a set of Kanabo bots, a set of Cranequin drones and a run of civilian vehicles and equipment. That should be a combined build time of 50 hours so we have time to build a few Pitbulls and a Predator tank, Golem exosuit or a Shiv drone. Not sure which of those last would be better though. Also might as well get Samus' ship upgraded to while we are at it. We're gonna need it.
We can only make five War Factory units though. And we can purchase multiples, but I think I'd like to get something that would support units on the field.

Ah well my suggestion would build the first four things I mentioned, with several runs of power armor because those are going to be in really high demand, but I'm not sure what would be best to build as a fifth unit. Ideas?

Are we ever going to be able to produce more Bio and Fuel resources? I mean, I get it, we're not supposed to just spam ALL THE BUILDS all at once, but at some point, we're gonna run out, unless we have options for building them back up.

There's a temple project for bio resources.

Well I want that diffusion beam from the Graham unit.

I'm thinking at least a lot of armours, two of the light support mechs and 1 of the light aerial drones leaving one other space there and the upgrade to Samus's ship.

In the factory that's 1000 from advanced and common, 200 of fuel and 150 of bio, then add civilian for 500 advanced and common and a bit of PR, 72 hours, three days to get all that, jeeze that's fast.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Building Up
-[X] Galactic Federation Power Suit X 20
-[X] GM-3500 "Predator" Light Tank
-[X] FG II-GRAHAM
-[X] GM-5732 "Kanabo" Light Support Bot x10
-[X] Hunter-Class Gunship

Plan basically gives good protection for most of our capes and other elite people, a tank so we have a heavy counter to some of the bigger Pirate stuff, the the drone so Samus will get the diffusion beam, and finally support bots to help on missions.

Of course we are getting Samus gunship upgraded so it is more useful in general against Pirates.

Thoughts?

@ImmortalsBlade curious will we be able to fix up and use the Fed ship we rescued at some point?

Also are the more elite PRT Troopers able to possibly use power suits as well since they are actually trained in military matters so could possibly get more use out of them?

Last edited:
the drone so Samus will get the diffusion beam
It doesn't seem like an efficient use of resources to make something just so Samus can eat it.

Also, just realized something.
Upgrade Samus's ship using both Chozo and Federation technology.
Special note: Requires Samus's direct participation.
Would this mean Samus would spend the next three days upgrading her ship? Samus would certainly enjoy this, but I can't help but feel there's a catch somewhere.

Keep in mind Civilian vehicles and equipment is a lump sum. Meaning on average it'll give you 2-3 firetrucks.

A city of Brockton Bay's size has about 80 fire service vehicles.
So basically like Robbie not worth getting at the moment?
It'll be repaired in a few days time. However it lacks stealth capabilities.
Doesn't need them if it can smash through after we take down defenses.

It's the ship that comes to clean up after we sneak in.
It doesn't seem like an efficient use of resources to make something just so Samus can eat it.
Giving her another weapon system makes it so Samus has more options while in the field so seems worth it to me.

On another note will change civilian vehicles to light support bots so we have backup on missions.

You know what, fudge it.

[X]Plan we only have one factory.
-[X] GM-3500 "Predator" Light Tank
-[X] GP-08 Bipedal Police Mech "Robbie"
-[X] GM-5732 "Kanabo" Light Support Bot x10
-[X] Hunter-Class Gunship

I know what you're thinking. "Wait universalperson, didn't you just say Robbie's were useless?" Yes, I did. But then I realized something. Acclimatization.

Or just PR.

Brockton Bay is going to look like a completely different city when the initial changes are done. And those will be just the initial changes - things are going to be more different real quickly. People often have trouble adjusting to sudden changes. One way to help is to start with a small thing that can get people familiar with it.

So by creating a friendly police robot..and say sending it to guard the Academy we're building, we're helping native Brocktoners acclimate to a world where such things are commonplace

...plus I want to see if Dinah Alcott gets a giant robot buddy.
Giving her another weapon system makes it so Samus has more options while in the field so seems worth it to me.
Think from an in-universe perspective.

Back