Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[ ] Shen Hu approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed.

Because we want to eventually grab Shen Hu as a vassal or teammate for the inter-sect tournament. Ruan Shen is material for neither.

Eh, sold.

Additionally, why is the lair abandoned?

Colour from Space?

Also, normally I hate to burn a mention on something like this but this idea is gold.

@yrsillar , if barbarian shaman don't have a Music art called "Fallen Star's Lament" I'll be very disaapointed. If we never get in a song dual with someone using it, I'll merely be disappointed.

[X] Shen Hu approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed.

[X] Hanyi came to her, complaining about being bullied while playing on the mountain. Something about her claim makes you dubious though...

[X] Hanyi came to her, complaining about being bullied while playing on the mountain. Something about her claim makes you dubious though...

I like the boys alright, but Hanyi is far more important.

[X] Shen Hu approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed.

I like the mentioned idea of recruiting him for the inter-sect tournament. Also, this social action has shown up a few times before and not been taken, I feel like if we leave it we will lose it.

[X] Shen Hu approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed

Becuase this is possibly the last time we get to go adventuring with him as more vital important characters take priorities like the ES nobles were supposed to SL, or gu or bai or ruan shen and byan ya.

Plus I highly suspect the spirit that is bullying hanyi is river eel. And thus he will be unlocked as another SL clogging our already extremely clogged SL list.

Disregard waifs and husbandos, acquire loot.

Alas Sistas > Abs

Its a successor Art, so yeah
If I'm not mistaken we can compress SCS one more time before we start too. Probably should. Meridians don't grow on trees.
Looks like Hanyi is jealous and tries to be too cool to play with kids.
She's a frozen ghost, of course she's too cool!

[X] Ruan Shen sought her out, seeking musically inclined help for a particularly troublesome elder's challenge he has discovered.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken we can compress SCS one more time before we start too. Probably should. Meridians don't grow on trees.

I'm not too worried about it, since Bronze Foundation means we won't be training it next turn.

These compressions really showed off Li Suyin's purifier gadget though.

The Sect must be fucking salivating.

How many of their "elite" Outer Sect soldiers will eventually hit Green 2 in their 120s?

I'm not sure, but cheap compression really makes those kiddos POP.

Cause our adorable babby sister needs help with bullis!

Like this talk of recruiting Shen Hu seems... silly considering that for the tournament CRX will have control with far better options. And we wont be able to recruit a third gen baron scion that is on the short list for going far in the sect.

Last edited:

[X] Shen Hu approached you for once. He has found the abandoned lair of an underworld dragon, but is not confident that he can face the scavengers that fill it unopposed

We are dedicating an AP a turn to family/bound spirits matters right now and Hanyi is quite literally tied to Ling Qi at the hip so I will take my SL with likely look right now pls.

Some unrepentant looting after being a responsible Ling

[X] Ruan Shen sought her out, seeking musically inclined help for a particularly troublesome elder's challenge he has discovered.

We are dedicating an AP a turn to family/bound spirits matters right now and Hanyi is quite literally tied to Ling Qi at the hip so I will take my SL with likely look right now pls.

Some unrepentant looting after being a responsible Ling
That will not press LQ's relationship with Hanyi up though. She is still on SL 2 with a heap of issues and problems that we need to work on. Ignoring her because we are in a holding pattern/training with her wont help her in the long run at all.

Like this talk of recruiting Shen Hu seems... silly considering that for the tournament CRX will have control with far better options. And we wont be able to recruit a third gen baron scion that is on the short list for going far in the sect.

I don't know so much about the much better options bit.

We essentially have WOG that he was fucked out of Year 1 IS, and the only reason he didn't advance far afterwards was OS opportunities and "oh fuck it, I'll take a nap"

I agree vassalage is unlikely until Viscount, but the crucial "Emerald Seas Nobility" faction is at -2, and every little bit helps.

Back