Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Personally I don't like the reporting of skill activation. To me it breaks the immersion in the story and takes away from the fact that skills are just something Ling Qi does and not a significant act like an art. To put it a bit more bluntly, if art activations aren't explicitly spelled out then I don't feel that skill activations should be.

Personally I don't like the reporting of skill activation. To me it breaks the immersion in the story and takes away from the fact that skills are just something Ling Qi does and not a significant act like an art. To put it a bit more bluntly, if art activations aren't explicitly spelled out then I don't feel that skill activations should be.
It's a bit difficult to determine and recognize skill activation for what it is in comparison to art activation though.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Killer_Whale on Jul 6, 2019 at 12:00 AM, finished with 121 posts and 61 votes.

We went to scout for barbarian activity, we detected barbarian activity, time to go report it before we get captured.
This is a training exercise as much as a scouting one, we were warned about seeking glory, andgoing after them would be just that.
[X] One close call was enough, she would just report the activity.

Being told when skill activates is helpfull, i think.
It can be hard to detect when and what skills happen and have an effect, so this gives a better idea on how our build is working out and also shows a tangible reward on the investment on non flashy skills.

Back