Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
I kinda dislike wording on the first option. It feels like it will have more focus on artsy stuff we see, than on talk with Anxi...

[X] we should tour a few shows, see what is suitable to you." They had argued over the details of art before. She was curious what a true outsider would think of Xiangmen's scene.

[X] we should go to the foundries and industrial workshops." She was curious about the more physical side of Xiangmen's art herself, and it would make good conversation.

[X] we should go to the foundries and industrial workshops." She was curious about the more physical side of Xiangmen's art herself, and it would make good conversation.

[X] we should tour a few shows, see what is suitable to you." They had argued over the details of art before. She was curious what a true outsider would think of Xiangmen's scene.

I hate to make utilitarian votes, but theatrics is core to Ling Qi's cultivation and physical art can be little more than a dalliance to us at our current cultivation level.

Glass lenses for astronomy and lenses for shaping and interpreting a view, lenses for focusing and providing comprehensible CLARITY or distorting to hide or glass with no utilitarian purpose at all, just to scatter and sparkle prettily
(and sometimes glass that *gestures a Coke bottle*)

I want to see a different part of Xiangmen (ngl, seeing how yrs writes foundries on a giant tree has me interested)

Back