Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] She should look into what Sun Liling was doing. She was obviously up to something.

Because it promises to be interesting and we've never ever had a chance to really interact with Liling in a non-combat setting aside from

I do like Bao and I'm happy to see Meizhen expand her social circle. Not too interested in involving ourselves to be honest though so...

[x] She should look into what Sun Liling was doing. She was obviously up to something.

Should be interesting :p

[X] She would seek out Cai Renxiang. Surely another friendly face in the sea of masks would be welcome

Honestly, based on my read, her taunts at the start of the month and her showing up here now.

Liling's about to make a power move, so approaching her is going to be unproductive because she's probably just here to watch the bomb go off and get some satisfaction at the response. She won't do anything herself.

Interrupting Meizhen now's a bad idea because she's talking shop with Qingling, and we can't really contribute to that.

We need to do our job and be a moon-shaped externality mitigator for our bosslady.

[X] She would seek out Cai Renxiang. Surely another friendly face in the sea of masks would be welcome

As Alectai pointed out, while Sun Liling would be entertaining, it wouldn't be productive. Meizhen is much more fun in private, so lets stick with the Bosslady. Minion Practice!

something something perpetual shitstirring go

[X] She should look into what Sun Liling was doing. She was obviously up to something.

Well, I think the vote is clear here.

[X] She would seek out Meizhen. What was she up too with the Bao scion?

"I wonder if you humans have invented an art to make words into actual knives," Sixiang mused silently in her head.

Almost certainly. Cutting offense powered by pure social-fu.

Ren is my next social priority. As Qi has realized, our relationship is rather distant, and considering that she is our direct liege, her social link is obviously important. This girl could probably use some relaxation, and in the long-term, Ren would also benefit from having a very close friend that she can trust absolutely. I would be happy if we got Rank 3 within the next few months.

Alright, so. Nice ops here for interaction and schmoozing.

Normally I'd be all over Meizhen for this, since we hardly get to see each other usually. OOC however I couldn't care less about their conversation and I'm kind of interested in trolling talking to Sun Liling for bit. Pick her mind, all that good stuff.

If this was just rotating between the three I'd probably go Sun->Bai->Cai, Get In Trouble->Talk to a friend->touch base with boss, but I figure the choices are going to rotate as more people arrive and do stuff.

Shen Hu better wash his neck and wait. He won't escape again.

It has been some time since we last gave CRX some real attention, she obviously has been under mounting pressure by her Maternal Unit. Combined with Sun making an appearance tonight does not bode well for the evening and I think being on hand to help support CRX with our spirits, abilities, and our actually loyal and well meaning personality will do more to help keep things going well than attempting to get involved with the discussion of capital "P" Poisons or driving ourselves up a wall looking into Sun.

Pretty sure this is kinda our job. Best to keep an eye on her, and get whatever insights our Social Perception can dig up.

I'm leaning towards Meizhen atm. Definitely don't want to give Liling the satisfaction of knowing she's got us aggravated.
edit:
Nevermind, CRX it is

Last edited:
[X] She would seek out Meizhen. What was she up too with the Bao scion?

Ling Qi seems interested in finding out what they're up to so it would be better for her to talk to them immediately in case their conversation ends. I'm also interested OOC in their conversation and relationship. I agree that we probably won't learn much from tailing Liling.
Adhoc vote count started by Huo Yuhao on Apr 20, 2019 at 4:35 PM, finished with 15639 posts and 45 votes.

Last edited:

Lets not let her get... distracted.

Keep in mind our Social Perception can get real high if we want to, so it might be worth talking to Sun, if only to get whatever we can out of someone who is a very real threat to both CRX and Meizhen.

I think I agree with Alectai even if the thread's been suffering a severe case of Meizhenlessness lately.

Last edited:

Going after Liling is obviously going to degenerate into some kind of verbal joute, whatever she is up to we should avoid applying pressure to her if we want to avoid an explosion.
Meizhen/Bao is nice, but not really the point of the event. they are already in CRX faction, and considering Bao's link with Suyin we have effectively nothing to add to their conversation.

I kind of wish we would have had a Shen Hu, or a "mingle with random people" option...

Back