The Path Unending (A Cultivation Quest)

My friends! I implore you to go for the Plan: Mei AND Mo AND Kumi AND Nokai AND hammers!

Its benefits are obvious in that it covers a broad array of our waifus!

-We still have to resolve the Mei Daiyu side of our last sparring session. We have already made up on Xu Yun's-leading us being best bros. It's best we break this awkwardness among us and Mei Daiyu as early as possible. As other voters have hinted at, she's probably stewing this for some time with Fa among the few friends she could reliably confide in because of her troubles with Mo Hanying.

-Mo's Crafting tournament is all but mandatory at this point. The Zhuan surprise will be awesome!

-Kumi's going on a trip! Her last scene hints at a possible shopping spree...
You grunt an acknowledgement of her praise to her, awkwardly reaching out to pat her back. Kumi doesn't seem to notice your bewilderment; she only loosens up her embrace, allowing you to straighten up while still resting her hands on your arm and neck. "You will have to tell me how you did it! Later, you must let me buy you-"
-Nokai hunting option is FREE! And because DOG!

-I think it's better we get Chui Dao to respond under the influence of one of its birth anam. Plus, having to communicate with our Kukuni with our intent/emotion/thought is prolly better than just speaking to it. Not only does it seem that the Kukuni reacts better to our thoughts/emotions- this form of communication means that there's little time wasted and eavesdropping almost impossible. Oh and immediate combat benefits too!
[] On your belt hangs a small hammer inhabited by a Kukuni of Steel you have dubbed Chui Dao. It seems to be an affable spirit with a passion for beating metal, but there may be more. You will experiment with Chui Dao and see what other secrets hide within his metal.
-[] Chui Dao seemed animated by exposure to War anam. Take some targets to the Black Anvil and start testing using it as a weapon when surrounded by War

Last edited:
So, uh, is there a cover story for why we're gonna get the sweet rewards Elder Siani will have for us? After all, all we did was go to the Deeps and find a Natural Treasure - not really the sort of thing that deserves rewards above and beyond the Natural Treasure we found.

This comment brought to you by the committee for not facing awkward questions whose answers would get us Siani'd.

My friends! I implore you to go for the Plan: Mei AND Mo AND Kumi AND Nokai AND hammers!

Its benefits are obvious in that it covers a broad array of our waifus!

-We still have to resolve the Mei Daiyu side of our last sparring session. We have already made up on Xu Yun's-leading us being best bros. It's best we break this awkwardness among us and Mei Daiyu as early as possible. As other voters have hinted at, she's probably stewing this for some time with Fa among the few friends she could reliably confide in because of her troubles with Mo Hanying.

-Mo's Crafting tournament is all but mandatory at this point. The Zhuan surprise will be awesome!

-Kumi's going on a trip! Her last scene hints at a possible shopping spree...

-Nokai hunting option is FREE! And because DOG!

-I think it's better we get Chui Dao to respond under the influence of one of its birth anam. Plus, having to communicate with our Kukuni with our intent/emotion/thought is prolly better than just speaking to it. Not only does it seem that the Kukuni reacts better to our thoughts/emotions- this form of communication means that there's little time wasted and eavesdropping almost impossible. Oh and immediate combat benefits too!
Plan Keep Busy, Forget [Redacted] still has Mo, Kumi, Nokai, and Chui Dao. AND it has us cycling into Shatter the Mirror, a cornerstone of our future advancement into Farmer and apparently the most broken technique the QM has come up with... though we need to integrate it to get full benefits. As things stand, we need a minimum of our four weeks cycling into it, and that presume we roll very high each time. It will more than likely take longer, and every week we delay cycling into it is another week we end up not getting the benefits and moving forward. I cannot stress enough how bad of an idea it is to keep putting that off.

So, uh, is there a cover story for why we're gonna get the sweet rewards Elder Siani will have for us? After all, all we did was go to the Deeps and find a Natural Treasure - not really the sort of thing that deserves rewards above and beyond the Natural Treasure we found.

This comment brought to you by the committee for not facing awkward questions whose answers would get us Siani'd.
"I went to the Deeps. I found a Natural Treasure."

It's a really nice and rare one, too! And it finishes us finding the things we need to support our foundation. Siani is quite pleased with our progress! Clearly, that must be the reason. Truly he is a generous soul.

Last edited:

Last week, we went to the Deeps. We found a Natural Treasure.

Next week, we'll go to the Deeps. We'll find a Treasure.

Or in the case of lessons as the reward, no need to mention them.

Siani's wedding gift for Kong Zhi's upcoming marriage to Siani's niece Kumi.

The Caretakers know better than to ask questions about why anyone got anything. For anyone else, the answer is: who am I to question the generosity of a Sage.

Either our parents sent it to us or our mentor was proud of our progress. Anything else and we make like Joo Dee.
"I went to the Deeps. I found a Natural Treasure."
Siani's wedding gift for Kong Zhi's upcoming marriage to Siani's niece Kumi.
But siblings aren't for marrying? (Yes I've put Kumi into the big sister box. No, I will not budge on that.)

Plan Keep Busy, Forget [Redacted] still has Mo, Kumi, Nokai, and Chui Dao. AND it has us cycling into Shatter the Mirror, a cornerstone of our future advancement into Farmer and apparently the most broken technique the QM has come up with... though we need to integrate it to get full benefits. As things stand, we need a minimum of our four weeks cycling into it, and that presume we roll very high each time. It will more than likely take longer, and every week we delay cycling into it is another week we end up not getting the benefits and moving forward. I cannot stress enough how bad of an idea it is to keep putting that off.

this is what i hate about not being able to easily see the plans. i didn't even realize the one i voted for didn't have us cycling StM.

[X] Plan Keep Busy, Forget [Redacted]

cycling StM is a hard point for me. i want my time fuckery.

[X] Plan Keep Busy, Forget [Redacted]

I'm still not convinced that the "establish a dialogue" write-in for CD yields the benefits I'm looking for (specifically the locked combat abilities). But I'll bank on Ves throwing us a bone regarding this point, even if the action doesn't explicitly call for combat testing.

Back