Prince Aladdin Quest (Disney Villains *Almost* Victorious)

I don't think I'd say that, Mozenrath DID defeat him in that duel.

Do you actually see him leaving his old master alive.
Again, these Sand Witches seem really out of touch. I'd expect that there have been more then a few moments where they had to reassess a situation because what they thought they knew was different from what actually is. Like the example of Mozenrath it's likely that should they encounter him they'd be thinking "When did this upstart take over?"

Last edited:
Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by TempestK on Nov 2, 2021 at 10:53 PM, finished with 23 posts and 14 votes.

• [X] "Only a couple of questions, Sadira.
    -[X] "Did they give any indication at all as to where they might have retreated if they were uncovered? They might not have talked about it in those terms, but any place they talked about frequently? Maybe that it seemed like they were trying to hide it from you?"
    -[X] "And of the artifacts and items of power they were searching for, did they manage to bring any to wherever they were hiding in Agrabah?"
    -[X] After she answers: "We're going to track them down. Do you want to come along?"
    [X] Plan: Just One More Thing
    -[X] Ask about
    --[X] Sand witchs current likely area
    --[X] The old warlock
    --[X] Magical artifacts
    --[X] Her ability to use sand magic
    ---[X] Weaknesses, Strengths
    ---[X] Any potential of using the magic to track other sources
    --[X] If she's doing alright
    --[X] If she wants to come with us on the adventure or stay here
    --[X] Her current plans for the future
    --[X] Offer her assistance if she needs it
    [X] Plan: NO questions
    -[X] No questions

I would like to eventually send Aid to Shen between him and the piromaniac peacock the better choice is obvious.

The international huntsman club put clayton and Gaston on the same place... For some reason i can see the 2 be totally gay for each other and it terrifies me

@TempestK how is Atlantis in the Caspian Sea? The majority of the Caspian is at 1m to 3m in depth dropping to 20m in the mid Caspian Zone. Atlantis City would be on a mountain range above water if they were transported. The Caspian is mostly a dry desert today. Historically the Caspian Sea's deepest areas dropped to 12 meters in depth during droughts.

@TempestK how is Atlantis in the Caspian Sea? The majority of the Caspian is at 1m to 3m in depth dropping to 20m in the mid Caspian Zone. Atlantis City would be on a mountain range above water if they were transported. The Caspian is mostly a dry desert today. Historically the Caspian Sea's deepest areas dropped to 12 meters in depth during droughts.
Magic sawed together world that have no fuck to gives?

It's... not? I don't know where you're getting that from?

Ahh in one of the chapters it states Sinbad in the Mediterranean and Atlantis being on the Caspian. Unless I read that wrong and you meant they met Atlantean explorers in the Caspian
It was the delegation from Atlantis, if you're talking about the last chapter before the adventure mini-turns started.

Back