In that case, I propose that we give 3 PW to the Urban Workers and keep 1 PW in reserve. Force the Liberals to change as much of their shitty platform as possible!

Yeah, the amount of support the Urban Workers get versus the Liberals will influence how the reorg and absorption goes.
Whelp. Nobody can say I didn't try.

Just going to go Traigon and Sell Crown Corps at this point, unless someone can figure out how to sell giving the Libs PW at this point. My offer is still the same for PW to the libs, 1 gets us a PT to cover expenses and such, as previous posts for more details.

Last edited:
Whelp. Nobody can say I didn't try.

Just going to go Traigon and Sell Crown Corps at this point, unless someone can figure out how to sell giving the Libs PW at this point. My offer is still the same for PW to the libs, 1 gets us a PT to cover expenses and such, as previous posts for more details.

If we have 6 PW... But we have 4, and one of those needs to be saved for the war.

@Academia Nut

Can you clear this up.

Is this temperace thing a option for the conservitives to push using their PW, an option we can select independently while allocating faction PW, or a vote we need to save PW for that will come after faction voting?

It is a parliament only thing, but as the currently leading party if the Conservatives want to push it they get priority.

Good. That solidifies my vote as

(C/R/I/U/R)
(0/0/0/3/0)
Or
(1/0/0/2/0)

Based on arguments from the conservitives and UW on what they would do with that extra PW.

What the hell would UW do with all the PW right now? Most of the actions they want need IC or SoL, and we are super short on both right now. Let them do RDI, and give them more PW to do things next turn.

What the hell would UW do with all the PW right now? Most of the actions they want need IC or SoL, and we are super short on both right now. Let them do RDI, and give them more PW to do things next turn.
They would become a major faction, that's what. Liberals go home.

It is time for a party of railroads and sewers, industry and healthcare, of progress... Almost a party of... Progressives. Building a society for all of us.

If you RDI I promise you the tree press will offer the government nothing but strongly worded critiques over their inability to look past their coffers and to fill parliament with branches rather than people for all the good they do for those they represent.

They would become a major faction, that's what. Liberals go home.

It is time for a party of railroads and sewers, industry and healthcare, of progress... Almost a party of... Progressives. Building a society for all of us.
So after the rise of the liberal bourgeoisie and their betrayal of the working class, we will now see the rise of the democratic petty bourgeoisie? How predictable. It won't be enough!

Also, note, if the Urban workers decide they do not have specific goals for their PW, they can rent it out for more power in later turns.

So if the Urban workers decide to rent their PW to the out if power liberals it should basically double up on their takeover as liberal leaders owe favors to the Urban Worker organisers.

This turn they have a base 0 power. Next turn they may revert to base -2 as the liberals grab hold of their power base once more.
I doubt that the period of reorganization will last all of one turn, especially as UW will get some support this turn and Liberals get nil, but then I guess it wasn't talked about, so I can't deny the possibility. Well, they can use 1 PW improve SoL, should just round us up in SoL/Cons if Liberals want Traigon port over all else.

I doubt that the period of reorganization will last all of one turn, especially as UW will get some support this turn and Liberals get nil, but then I guess it wasn't talked about, so I can't deny the possibility. Well, they can use 1 PW improve SoL, should just round us up in SoL/Cons if Liberals want Traigon port over all else.
Yeah. Nothing is stopping the UW's from going RDI + 2x Promote Trade for IC and a doubke fistfull of temp SoL. Maximising SoL is on their list if goals.

Since you're not actively researching, if you don't invest in the right actions, potentially never.
Which for Idealism should be Promote Research(Fundamental Theories) and any social discourse with Idealism equipped states?
Since its the sort of thing people would be bumping into as they try to figure out how to explain like Why Is Light.
What constitutes a tweak? Is that dependent on the available social techs at the time?

Honestly can I end tree fascism before tree fascism even becomes an idea?
Fascism is pretty unpredictable in where it swings, but you could probably do some social nudges in favor of the Traditional Mixed Forestry-Shaded-Farm structure?

Also, note, if the Urban workers decide they do not have specific goals for their PW, they can rent it out for more power in later turns.

So if the Urban workers decide to rent their PW to the out if power liberals it should basically double up on their takeover as liberal leaders owe favors to the Urban Worker organisers.
This has been tossed around actually, with the current idea being that the UWs would 'loan' the Liberals the extra PW to let them do the PT (the thing they excel at).

This lets the Libs do want they want (moar trade), and also lets the UWs buy their way into the party and get a grip on the platforms they want to see. They can also call on the debt in the future, so even if they revert, they'd still be able to push a normally unpopular option through the libs.

@Academia Nut would such an exchange be acceptable?

Last edited:
@Academia Nut I have a tech question: what tech line does mechanical harvesters fall under?

More mechanical equipment and better engines. They aren't their own tech though, just under other tech umbrellas.

This lets the Libs do want they want (moar trade), and also lets the UWs buy their way into the party and get a grip on the platforms they want to see. They can also call on the debt in the future, so even if they revert, they'd still be able to push a normally unpopular option through the libs.

You can do this yes, but since only the lead party (the Conservatives) get PW discounts, you giving them PW doesn't actually get you anything extra in terms of PW efficiency, although if you want to RP it as part of a merger that works too.

Back