Last edited:
There's one set where she can change power sets, and one of them is definitely the hulk or she-hulk, but only mentioned in passing.

That would be "The Avenger" though i don't remember who writes it. Now, while she hasn't shown Hulk YET on screen, i think she was about to when the author stopped writing it

Edit: Added link, (its on SB) and the author is Trey Miller

Last edited:
You cannot change the Juggernaut's chosen velocity or vector. The Juggernaut only accelerates or decelerates when they want to.

Not entirely true. During the World War Hulk event Hulk did change Juggernaut's chosen velocity. He did so by sidestepping, then pushing Marko's back to accelerate him further. Cain Marko then kept running off into the distance. Of course, this was immediately after Cain agreed to go back to rampaging and being evil in order to have the full powers of the Juggernaut restored.

Name a Marvel team that Wolverine hasn't been apart of at some point.

X-Factor, The Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, Power Pack, S.H.I.E.L.D., and many others I can't think of right now.

His actual list of groups Wolverine has been part of is
Alpha Flight
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Avengers
Secret Defenders
X-Treme Sanctions Executive
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (not by choice)
Clan Yashida

I had passing thoughts about a fic about Worm people randomly getting the powers and memories of Marvel characters.

I never could decide if Dean should get Iron Man's brains and playboy personality or Thor's hammer and speech patterns. I only knew the Wards would all be getting some Avengers powerset.
Captain America for Gallant, Thor for Vista. Hawkeye for Sophia, but she just can't wrap her head around her alternate archery skills and keeps mixing up crossbow and longbow reflexes.

I suspect Marko pulled the trick off every time because his desired destination was where ever Charles Xavier was. And it didn't matter if Marko didn't actually know where that was, he could go directly there.

EDIT:
Of course, in X-Men TAS he attacked the mansion without knowing that Xavier wasn't there (due to having been tricked into going to the Savage Land with Magneto.

Last edited:
Holy crap, has that ever been done? A Taylor that's found the mask could be one awesome and funny story!
Could be. On the other hand, none of the Mask crossovers I've ever seen has the author remember that the mask enables its host and manifests based upon their personally and hangups. Every damn author turns their character into a Stanley Ipkiss clone once they done the mask. So I don't have high hopes there.

To be fair, Stanly Ipkiss is the primary one people know about wearing the mask of Loki. The cop who donned it acted similar to Stanly Ipkiss under the mask's influence too. Basically, whoever wears it becomes a homicidal nutbar with a penchant for cartoon violence. Their targets and how flamboyant are in part based on the wearer's personality. But outside of crossovers such as Batman/Mask or Lobo/Mask, it's primarily Stanly that dons it.

I'm... not sure how terified we should be at the prospect of a Taylor wearing that mask... The Escalation would be pretty glorious, though... Particularly if she gets the 'space hog' out of it. Inter-Dimensional Bounty Hunter does have a certain ring...

Also, Taylor-Lobo-Blood-Clones, made while wearing Lobo/Mask - could get a little messy... Why? Because anyone who expects them to just quietly fade away when she takes off the Mask, doesn't know Taylor...

Her having the Lobo/Mask just long enough to make a Blood Clone, then telling the story from that PoV might have some entertainment value...

Last edited:
I'm... not sure how terified we should be at the prospect of a Taylor wearing that mask... The Escalation would be pretty glorious, though... Particularly if she gets the 'space hog' out of it. Inter-Dimensional Bounty Hunter does have a certain ring...

Also, Taylor-Lobo-Blood-Clones, made while wearing Lobo/Mask - could get a little messy... Why? Because anyone who expects them to just quietly fade away when she takes off the Mask, doesn't know Taylor...

Her having the Lobo/Mask just long enough to make a Blood Clone, then telling the story from that PoV might have some entertainment value...

You misunderstand, the graphic novel was a Lobo/Mask crossover where towards the end Lobo puts on the Mask of Loki, only to (after time travel shenanigans and a intergalactic bender/rampage) take off the mask and realizes HE was the "Ultimate Bastitch" Lobo had been hired to capture.

The Batman/Mask crossover graphic novel has Joker put on the Mask of Loki and go on an unstoppable rampage throughout Gotham. And since the wearer of the mask is unkillable... Also the person wearing the mask is the only one that can remove it. Eventually Joker is convinced to remove the mask when Harley Quinn tells him "this isn't you, your not funny anymore."

Last edited:
You misunderstand, the graphic novel was a Lobo/Mask crossover where towards the end Lobo puts on the Mask of Loki, only to (after time travel shenanigans and a intergalactic bender/rampage) take off the mask and realizes HE was the "Ultimate Bastitch" Lobo had been hired to capture.
The idea is to steal the concept, and recycle it for your own purposes. A Mask that's been modified/infected by the Main Man (or some Over Being who thinks the idea of that would be funny) has the potential to produce a worthwhile fic.

Remember, file off the serial numbers, and respray - works for ideas as well as 'second hand' cars! :)

X-Factor, The Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, Power Pack, S.H.I.E.L.D., and many others I can't think of right now.

His actual list of groups Wolverine has been part of is
Alpha Flight
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Avengers
Secret Defenders
X-Treme Sanctions Executive
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (not by choice)
Clan Yashida
Actually, Logan was part of SHIELD (in the House of M timeline at least), you also forgot Weapon X in the list.

Actually, if you're defining part of the team as having shared issues, Wolverine has shared issues with them. Three or four. Katie considers him a friend. He's more of a mentor than a team member, though.

Back