All the comments about support for Taylor had me laughing.

As a top heavy friend of me has complained to me frequently, without the proper support, she's a 6.5 on the Boobquake scale if she starts jogging. "If I start running without the right bra, I'll have two black eyes before I go 10 yards"

Que a shopping trip with Narwhal and Dragon making tinker tech bras for Taylor.

All the comments about support for Taylor had me laughing.

As a top heavy friend of me has complained to me frequently, without the proper support, she's a 6.5 on the Boobquake scale if she starts jogging. "If I start running without the right bra, I'll have two black eyes before I go 10 yards"

Que a shopping trip with Narwhal and Dragon making tinker tech bras for Taylor.
Taylor isn't "top heavy":

Take Jennifer Walters, aka the She Hulk.

Give her a normal(maybe slightly pale) Caucasian skin tone, and breast reduction surgery (from F down to B)(because this isn't Marvel comics, and I'm not using sex / titillation to sell my story). Make the musculature less well defined. And reduce her age to 15-16 years old.

I know a woman like the one Stick97 talks about, She doesn't run at all. There isn't a bra in the world built to keep hers in check - at least not one she can afford. Works out in other ways, but running? Not unless she wins a major lottery. (Custom bras are EXPENSIVE.)

Hey, when your boobs get into the "Daaaammmmmn" range, proper bras are a requirement and also expensive as hell.

I think I've got maybe fifteen or twenty different types and styles, because the bra that works for riding my Harley doesn't work for riding a horse, and neither of those bras work for freestyle rock climbing.

And the cost... Jesus. If I only had a B cup, I could have finished paying off my students loans a year, maybe two years sooner.

Assuming I can find a bra that works, since I still haven't found a strapless bra that actually supports me under a strapless gown, it's going to cost me at least sixty, more likely eighty bucks to get.

My rock climbing bras were custom made and cost me 316.76 each. I've got three of them. My leather Harley jacket didn't cost that much.

You sound like you're built like this girl. She buys custom bras once in a while when the money is available, but she lives in the NYC metro area, so that means prices are even worse than other places. I remember her telling me once that she got a bargain for one of her bras that it only cost her about $400. (She's a small girl otherwise. If she had normal sized breasts for her frame, she'd probably be a 34C. Maybe. But she jokes about being in the size range where they get to her destination a full minute before the rest of her does.)

In any event, the metre was initially defined in terms of the circumference of the Earth along the Paris Meridian, and instantiated based on a detailed survey of the Paris meridian from Dunkerque to Barcelona.

Specifically, that the distance from the Pole to the Equator would be 10,000,000 meters, which leads directly to the handy fact that the circumference of the Earth is approximately 40,000 kilometers.

Still 'naut a problem...
"Hi, I'm Taylor," she said quietly. "Is this space taken?"

"No," Dennis said. "Just please don't eat me."

"Dennis, for fuck's sake!" Carlos hissed. "We're trying not to upset her, and you say that?"

"Uh...I'm standing right here." Taylor was looking at the occupants of the table, unsure how to act. Dennis was staring at her slack-jawed, Carlos looking at him like he wanted to strangle him. Dean was trying to embed his face into the table, and Vicky seemed unsure whether to laugh or cry.

"I'm sorry," Dennis said, sounding very much not sorry. "She's just...I mean look at her!"

"You didn't have to say it out loud," Dean mumbled against the table. "We're going to get in so much trouble because of you."

"Still right here."

"Hi! I'm Vicky." No credit for guessing who said that. "You must be Taylor. Welcome to Arcadia." Taylor smiled and took the other girl's offered hand, looking around the table again before looking Vicky in the eyes.

"Welcome to the madhouse, huh?" she said. "Is it always like this?"

"You mean these fucklechucks?" Vicky asked. "No, this is a good day. Most of the time, they're worse."

"Hey!"

"You look me in the eyes right now, Dean Stansfield, and you tell me I'm wrong."

"..."

"I thought not. Anyway, Taylor, you're probably hungry. I'll walk you to the lunch line and keep the paparazzi away so you can get some lunch."

If you go this route, make sure that you don't fall into the trap of overtightening the corset. It's supposed to help support you, not restrict your breathing or break your ribs...
If you think that's bad you should see what it supposedly can do to the liver: "Tight Lacer's Liver" Specimen

I think even you don't really over tighten it that a corset is a bit far to go for shape and that there are back brace designs that can provide postural support.

If you think that's bad you should see what it supposedly can do to the liver: "Tight Lacer's Liver" Specimen
Reading the article to the end, one discovers that the abnormalities of the liver in question are likely unrelated to wearing of a corset, but are instead an uncommon but known variation, and cancer effects. More recent studies of period clothing indicate that the majority of 'hourglass' figures were the results of padding out the hips and bust, more than shrinking the waist.

Reading the article to the end, one discovers that the abnormalities of the liver in question are likely unrelated to wearing of a corset, but are instead an uncommon but known variation, and cancer effects. More recent studies of period clothing indicate that the majority of 'hourglass' figures were the results of padding out the hips and bust, more than shrinking the waist.
Hence the "supposedly", glad you caught that.
Tight Lacer's Liver is a fun urban legend (Is that the right term for it?, that I sometimes see stories about. Not sure if there is really a kernel of truth to it or if it is wholly false.
Maybe one day if I can spare the money I will make some corsets for rats to put the whole myth properly to rest
and contrary to the figures certain people quote it won't magically cost a million dollars.

Someone posted some She-Hulk images from the current comic artist.

From what Kryslin has described, except for skin color, I think this is a pretty fair depiction of Taylornaut.

If Taylor is looking like that after her Trigger, then every heterosexual guy in the school is going to try to get close to her, and I think you know what I mean by that.

Admittedly, she's probably going to stick with the loose clothing and such, as best she can, but clothing for a girl that big is even harder to find than it is for a guy that big, so I think that she'll likely be showing more curves than she expects, and be startled and probably worried by all the attention, given her Winslow experiences.

If Taylor is looking like that after her Trigger, then every heterosexual guy in the school is going to try to get close to her, and I think you know what I mean by that.

Admittedly, she's probably going to stick with the loose clothing and such, as best she can, but clothing for a girl that big is even harder to find than it is for a guy that big, so I think that she'll likely be showing more curves than she expects, and be startled and probably worried by all the attention, given her Winslow experiences.
Don't forget the gay girls and the bisexuals, because I gotta admit that if I hadn't known my Significant Other since we were six and there'd been a girl like that in my high school, I'd have been trying to find what where she fell on the Kinsey scale.

Someone posted some She-Hulk images from the current comic artist.

From what Kryslin has described, except for skin color, I think this is a pretty fair depiction of Taylornaut.

A little less of the well defined musculature; think athlete's build, not body builder. Taylor is actually taller than Ms. Walters, and 80 lbs lighter. And yes, I am addressing that fact in Ch. 2, which went off to the editor yesterday. And definitely no green skin.

Really, I could have gone with Taylor being a literal wall of muscle much like Cain Marko is, but I try to steer away from the Being Taylor is Suffering trope as much as possible.

Even so, without the defined musculature, unless she's flat as a board overall (fitting the description 'beanpole'), she'll get attention that will likely be unwanted from horny students. They may not literally be in their faces, but the chestal bumps (came across that reference from the previously mentioned ... gifted ... lady friend I mentioned) will be easier to look at than looking up. Most people prefer to look down rather than up (the body's largely built that way), so she'll be getting stared at, locally speaking. And there are weirdos like me who tend to like very tall and very short women. (And if she runs into someone who's into intelligence as one of their point of attraction, that person may be even worse than the others. IOW - I'd be the kind of student staring at her and stammering and wishing I could get the courage to talk to her. I'm probably the most extroverted introvert you'll ever meet, as well as the most optimistic pessimist.)

Last edited:
Back